Jimmy239

Feb 19, 2022
Finally got around to playing this. Blind playthrough. Was going to go for Josy and then the reveal happened and decided to stay away from that potential mess. Pivoted 100% into Sage's route afterwards. Felt good at the end of episode 8 with all the other potential LI's being good friends with the MC (including Jill in Episode 9 with the bench). Everything was going swell. Then that fucking sucker punch when Sage's family got revealed. Should have known it was going too well.

Thank god I deleted that video and told no one.

Reactions: ffive

Frozen1

Oct 1, 2018
Got busy with other games and haven't played the "new" update yet.

So my first thought about 15 min in are....WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS STUPID PARTY PLANNING GAME???? This is....ridiculous. The other dorm game at least had a chart for it, this doesn't?

I read through the forum to find a guide, but I see people posting their image of what they did, but I can't seem to replicate them exactly. Money or other items are still off and not what the image shows. Does anyone have an EXACT explination of what they did?

It was also NOT enjoyable to have to pick between Jill or Bella, I want both.
The party planning is the best minigame so far.

"Read the tutorial" and you'll see its really simple. Look at what each Dik needs and go for a 7x multiplier.

This is mine but the shit gets randomised. Same goes for what you start with like beer food etc. So it won't be the exact same.

Last edited:
Mar 9, 2019
Got busy with other games and haven't played the "new" update yet.

So my first thought about 15 min in are....WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS STUPID PARTY PLANNING GAME???? This is....ridiculous. The other dorm game at least had a chart for it, this doesn't?

I read through the forum to find a guide, but I see people posting their image of what they did, but I can't seem to replicate them exactly. Money or other items are still off and not what the image shows. Does anyone have an EXACT explination of what they did?

It was also NOT enjoyable to have to pick between Jill or Bella, I want both.
I thought it was fairly simple to understand and do pretty well; it was pretty much just using a save for trial and error, but if you really need some help I can offer one or two tips.

First, try to get everyone to 2 green lights out of 4 then work from there.
Second, play through the story to figure out who really deserves more than 2 green lights. Some have a shitty experience because of events beyond Fuckface's control, try and give them 3 or more greens and you'll get an "S" score.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Last edited:

hidden_robot

Jan 7, 2018

Nice frame. But if I had to pick her no. 1 shot, I'd go with this, from episode 5.

View attachment 2659826

Simply beautiful.
I would choose a shot where MC holds her face and she's close, it's in the same scene where you got that picture.
Funny how you don't have to look much for Maya to be beautiful. I just picked a random scene with that hair and people liked it.

But it'll take me some time to get used to it to the new hair.

Reactions: Jumbi

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
The party planning is the best minigame so far.

"Read the tutorial" and you'll see its really simple. Look at what each Dik needs and go for a 7x multiplier.

This is mine but the shit gets randomised. Same goes for what you start with like beer food etc. So it won't be the exact same.
(y)
and also it's gonna be easier and easier as we unlock more perks. Because of that I decided to go with the 2 Money perks in the beginning,
I'm especially proud of this one:giggle:, although in the end I went with the Haunted Basement tour, so I only saved 1 bucks:ROFLMAO:
BeingADIK 2023-03-23 02-37-53-80.jpg

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
You don't say?

I know that. This posse of girls is the reason why it's the title. You know what Vixens are? Compare this to this bunch of dormie sluts and their part in Ep9 and you know why this episode was named after them.
Yep. While they have a bigger part in Episode 9 he proberbly had originally planned for them to have an even bigger part. Some people feel it was weird to name the episode after them when they don't really do much in it, except for being part of the party games.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Well, we have a lot of people who also hate Quinn. :LOL:
It's not just an F95zone thing. Her character is controversial and polarizing, just as DPC wanted her to be. Either you love her or odds are that you're gonna hate her.

>Nobody, absolutely nobody dicussing Quinn
> John Ness:
John Ness is the ultimate Quinn simp. He poops on her, just so he can see others rally in her defense so he can bathe himself in Quinn praises :WeSmart:
Remember, it's like being in kindergarten? When you tease someone to show you like her.
Yeah. You're right, buddies. It is clear that he secretly loves her. So cute. :love: :ROFLMAO::p

This topic was the trigger for my "obsession" with Quinn. Before, she was just another annoying character in the game and when I come here, I find out that almost everyone here adore her and at the same time hate Jill and Maya. It just doesn't make sense to me, how can you prefer a narcissistic drug dealing pimp over anyone, let alone Jill and Maya? Joking about it has become a habit, I will try to minimize the banter over Quinn, or hope so :sneaky:
I like Quinn, but you can shit on her to your heart's content. It's funny :ROFLMAO:
What he says. I don't simply like Quinn. I am one of her simps. But I am not bothered by you or anyone else who dislikes her. I said this once and I meant it: as long as you keep your aim at her character and avoid misdirecting your roasting, I'm fine.

Last edited:

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
Well, we have a lot of people who also hate Quinn. :LOL:
Well, she was created to be hated. People weren't supposed to like her. She was supposed to be the game's antagonist. Sometimes Devs have to change their plans. Just like Sage was supposed to be much more of a bitch than she ended up being (also, remember how she made fun of the MC if he said he was there to study and said only the nerds study?). Sage was the DIK affinity girl during the first episodes, now that's Quinn while Sage had become a Neutral girl.

username_innuendo

May 27, 2022
I am completely stuck on Episode 9. I'm on the Sage path, I have completed the haunted mansion section (nice scene btw), and I've done all the tasks in the phone, but it's not progressing. I've been to every room in the DIK mansion and there is seemingly nothing else I can do. The only things I can interact with are the camera in Tremolo's room where it says "I should ask if people want their picture taken" and the two people in Derek's room where it says that there is room for two and that it smells. The camera thing makes me assume that I should talk to people about pictures, but I've done them all and I've even brought it up on Rooster. Is my save bugged or am I an idiot missing something?

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
I am completely stuck on Episode 9. I'm on the Sage path, I have completed the haunted mansion section (nice scene btw), and I've done all the tasks in the phone, but it's not progressing. I've been to every room in the DIK mansion and there is seemingly nothing else I can do. The only things I can interact with are the camera in Tremolo's room where it says "I should ask if people want their picture taken" and the two people in Derek's room where it says that there is room for two and that it smells. The camera thing makes me assume that I should talk to people about pictures, but I've done them all and I've even brought it up on Rooster. Is my save bugged or am I an idiot missing something?
Have you tried turning off your computer and turning it back on?

Frozen1

Oct 1, 2018
(y)
and also it's gonna be easier and easier as we unlock more perks. Because of that I decided to go with the 2 Money perks in the beginning,
I'm especially proud of this one:giggle:, although in the end I went with the Haunted Basement tour, so I only saved 1 bucks:ROFLMAO:
View attachment 2659911
Looks good. what perk did you pick?

I always pick beers don't need cups to save the space because 7 out of 8 of them want beer. But you made it work.

Reactions: ChipLecsap

username_innuendo

May 27, 2022
Have you tried turning off your computer and turning it back on?
Though it obviously would not change anything, I literally have lol. I got to the point where Jill invites Bella and then Bella sits with Josy, Maya, and Sage. On my way to the sofa I got Leon's dialogue about not being able to get laid and though I assume that I'm supposed to see Bella, Sage, Maya, and Josy on the sofas I just don't.. Is there some task that doesn't show up in the phone but you have to do?

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
giphy.gif

Last edited:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Looks good. what perk did you pick?

I always pick beers don't need cups to save the space because 7 out of 8 of them want beer. But you made it work.
the first that I take was the “Crowdfunding”, and at the end, when we get to pick the second I pick “Below Budget” I probably gonna pick the "no beer cup need", for the next party, But I'm tempted more toward The “Easy to Please” and “Hard to Let Down” perks :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Tomás Turbando
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes