Sababukin

Modder
Nov 4, 2022
Got busy with other games and haven't played the "new" update yet.

So my first thought about 15 min in are....WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS STUPID PARTY PLANNING GAME???? This is....ridiculous. The other dorm game at least had a chart for it, this doesn't?

I read through the forum to find a guide, but I see people posting their image of what they did, but I can't seem to replicate them exactly. Money or other items are still off and not what the image shows. Does anyone have an EXACT explanation of what they did?

It was also NOT enjoyable to have to pick between Jill or Bella, I want both. I absolutely hate multiple paths in renpy games. I want to play a game once and see everything. There are too many other games to play and instead play one multiple times.

While the character development and story writing can be great in this game, sometimes actually very emotional, I feel stuff like the Party Planning mini-games ruin it all. Ya, people say "skip it", but then you don't unlock certain things of you skip it.
I don't like it either, maybe this will help you.
https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-9-1-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-10033121

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
Yeah, but... The dynamics of the relationship between Bella and the MC are quite different compared to other girls or the MC and his sweetheart acting like a couple of teenagers in love. Bella and the MC's dynamic is acting like they've been married for years, why do you think the game presents many opportunities to help Bella with household chores? That scene where the MC paints Bella's fence is the most 'husbando' scene in Bella's route, even Bella gets wet when she sees the MC "taking care of the house".

Can anyone imagine Bella having breakfast with the MC at the table with other DIKs? I definitely can't. First she would give Elena a death glare for sitting next to the MC wearing only her panties, then she would be in shock to see Heather slapping Tommy while Tommy yells at Heather. I already find it hard to imagine Bella dressed in the MC's jacket, imagining her having breakfast at the DIK mansion is simply impossible. :ROFLMAO:
This is not the first time I say this and I'm sorry if I'm being repetitive, but you give the characters in this game too little credit mate, I find it hard to believe Bella would give a shit about Elena unless she was flirting with MC, and even then, the one whom would probably get fucked would be MC in a scenario he engages with Elena.

I think she's probably past the age of giving a fuck about such things, if MC fucks around she'll tear him a new one and then send him the same way he came just like we saw with the whole Cathy deal.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
This is not the first time I say this and I'm sorry if I'm being repetitive, but you give the characters in this game too little credit mate, I find it hard to believe Bella would give a shit about Elena unless she was flirting with MC, and even then, the one whom would probably get fucked would be MC in a scenario he engages with Elena.

I think she's probably past the age of giving a fuck about such things, if MC fucks around she'll tear him a new one and then send him the same way he came just like we saw with the whole Cathy deal.
Don't worry, I've noticed that you're an average Bella enjoyer...you have a free pass to repeat that I'm giving little credit to game characters as many times as you like. Maybe you're right and I'm underestimating Bella's reaction.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I am completely stuck on Episode 9. I'm on the Sage path, I have completed the haunted mansion section (nice scene btw), and I've done all the tasks in the phone, but it's not progressing. I've been to every room in the DIK mansion and there is seemingly nothing else I can do. The only things I can interact with are the camera in Tremolo's room where it says "I should ask if people want their picture taken" and the two people in Derek's room where it says that there is room for two and that it smells. The camera thing makes me assume that I should talk to people about pictures, but I've done them all and I've even brought it up on Rooster. Is my save bugged or am I an idiot missing something?
It's really weird. Are you sure you didn't use mods? Some of them can break the game.
The second free-roam should end when you interact with Sage on the second floor (Bella, Josy and Maya are also sitting there). The phone should have the "Talk to Sage" quest.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
(y)
and also it's gonna be easier and easier as we unlock more perks. Because of that I decided to go with the 2 Money perks in the beginning,
I'm especially proud of this one:giggle:, although in the end I went with the Haunted Basement tour, so I only saved 1 bucks:ROFLMAO:
View attachment 2659911
The trick is to realize that going for the ultimate multiplier isn't always the best way to skin this cat.

Juice86

Jan 13, 2023
Well, she was created to be hated. People weren't supposed to like her. She was supposed to be the game's antagonist. Sometimes Devs have to change their plans. Just like Sage was supposed to be much more of a bitch than she ended up being (also, remember how she made fun of the MC if he said he was there to study and said only the nerds study?). Sage was the DIK affinity girl during the first episodes, now that's Quinn while Sage had become a Neutral girl.
It's funny to see most hating Quinn. It was opposite for me.
I love Quinn. But I have hybristophilia and always tend to be attracted to the anti-hero/antagonist in games & movies. So I'm very very biased.

Quinn isn't very physically attractive, but something about her character is extremely attractive personality and story wise, especially when her tough girl facade shows cracks and you see glimpses of the real Quinn.

It'll be interesting to see where the dev takes her and MC. She's about the only main girl I like in this game (Rin is... just okay, I guess)

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
It's funny to see most hating Quinn. It was opposite for me.
I love Quinn. But I have hybristophilia and always tend to be attracted to the anti-hero/antagonist in games & movies. So I'm very very biased.

Quinn isn't very physically attractive, but something about her character is extremely attractive personality and story wise, especially when her tough girl facade shows cracks and you see glimpses of the real Quinn.

It'll be interesting to see where the dev takes her and MC. She's about the only main girl I like in this game (Rin is... just okay, I guess)
It sure would be nice if there was a tough girl character like Quinn that wasn't a literal drug-dealing whore.

Reactions: Crusader of Romance

STNeish

Mar 20, 2020
Well, she was created to be hated. People weren't supposed to like her. She was supposed to be the game's antagonist. Sometimes Devs have to change their plans. Just like Sage was supposed to be much more of a bitch than she ended up being (also, remember how she made fun of the MC if he said he was there to study and said only the nerds study?). Sage was the DIK affinity girl during the first episodes, now that's Quinn while Sage had become a Neutral girl.
I'm not sure I agree. From the first, her demeanour was kind of playful, pranking the MC. She was, I think, meant to be a complex character, FAR from perfect, with conflicting drives. Some players would inevitably focus on her negative attributes, others on the positive, as I said, with the hope they could save her from herself.

Time will tell. Whatever side of the fence you're on, you have to admit the character is interesting, at least.

STNeish

Mar 20, 2020
I disagree, I find her VERY physically attractive. I love the body type (much better in my mind than the hyperbolic physiques of Sage or Bella), and I love the shape of her face, eyes and mouth. Add to that the punk hairdo and I think she's very attractive.

But, these are subjective things. YMMV.

StultusAnglicus

Donor
Jan 6, 2019
You can Have Chick Affinity, and Status, during that Tennis date, all while you previously come from a Strip Bar, where you Get a Blowjob from Envy, or came from having Sex with Sage, but becasue you have Chick Status, all is good with her , somehow
I think it's literally not about status but how that status makes you behave

It's not a particularly obnoxious comment overall from a DIK but it still smells pretty strong of AXE body spray...

Mar 9, 2019
Didn't we already meet Nora Bailey? :p
eddie-murphy-very-funny.gif
I disagree, I find her VERY physically attractive. I love the body type (much better in my mind than the hyperbolic physiques of Sage or Bella), and I love the shape of her face, eyes and mouth. Add to that the punk hairdo and I think she's very attractive.

But, these are subjective things. YMMV.
I may just be too old for this shit but what does YMMV stand for? Also I agree, I'm just out of reactions (y)

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
I love it when people don't read and just look at the pictures. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I learned a long time ago not to read much of your posts. I usually get half a paragraph in, think, "what is this shit?", see your avatar, and move on.

Last edited:

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
View attachment 2660229

I may just be too old for this shit but what does YMMV stand for? Also I agree, I'm just out of reactions (y)
"Your mileage may vary". I had to Google for it. :D
YMMV stands for "your mileage may vary". He meant that you might have a different experience compared to what he described. Don't worry about knowing what it means, usually this slang term is for punk kids who have a fetish for punk girls but have never talked to one in their entire lives.

hidden_robot

Jan 7, 2018
I want to hear your opinions about something.
I know we've had this discussion before, but i feel like at this point of the game we have more clues of what PinkCake holds for us.

Personally i can't wait for Maya and Josy to fight and brake up so i can FINALLY be alone with Josy. I think the longer it takes the nastiest their fight will be, it's obvious that they won't last if not for the MC involved in their relationship, they are constantly fighting each other and you always have to intervene so it doesnt escalate. I'm not sure if they'll last even if we are in the relationship.

Sometimes i question my decision to be part of their relationship on my Josy path, because it feels like it would be better to wait for them to break up and finally go after Josy/Maya alone (we're seeing how it's developing with Josy if you tell Derek you have feelings for her but choose not to be in their relationship, she is very conflicted about all of this, and clearly questioning herself if she made the right choice). It's pretty clear that Josy likes the MC more than Maya, wich i think it's the same case with Maya.

Also, if you're in their relationship and they break up with each other and you choose to stay with only one of them afterwards, imagine how the other one will feel, it would crush her. PinkCake is only dragging this along to eventually crush our hopes.

The only way for a happy ending for the three of them is for them to stay together until the end, wich i think is highly unlikely to happen.

Sem título.jpg

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes