Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
im not meaning to pick on you or anything. but i find it kinda funny that the kind of girl a person would want to bring home to mom and dad/brag to your friends is a hot lesbian who didnt realize she liked dudes until she met you (and your dick). thats like literal fantasy stuff that cant even happen in real life lol. and like Jill she is essentially a virgin as well so there is that angle which many people arent really into once you are a certain age/maturity level
Yeah but if your the lucky bastard to pull it off that's better then pulling sister's me I'm not that lucky I touch a girls boob she became a lesbian afterward. If you going to bring a girl home at least got money, Maya might start a fight but Josy is perfect

Reactions: SomboSteel

c.mork

Nov 3, 2022
This topic was the trigger for my "obsession" with Quinn. Before, she was just another annoying character in the game and when I come here, I find out that almost everyone here adore her and at the same time hate Jill and Maya. It just doesn't make sense to me, how can you prefer a narcissistic drug dealing pimp over anyone, let alone Jill and Maya? Joking about it has become a habit, I will try to minimize the banter over Quinn, or hope so :sneaky:
I like Quinn, but you can shit on her to your heart's content. It's funny :ROFLMAO:

NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
Episode 6 Laptop.

I’m trying to complete all the reward art, 2D art and scenes.

I notice that some of my missing mixed art are related to the laptop in episode 6.

I recall seeing the laptop on my first play through but for my recent ones, except for the very initial appearance I didn’t see it again.

I’m wondering how I get to the laptop - is it something that I simply overlooked when I was rushing through?

Mar 9, 2019
The difference is that the MC openly said that he needed a place to sleep and that if the DIKs had a place for him then he would join the DIKs. After the Jocks break the mansion's windows for the first time, there's a scene where the MC is sweeping the floor and questions Rusty about fraternity morals and how mean interactions with newbies are. Rusty and the other members know exactly that the MC, depending on the player's choices, has no appreciation for the DIKs lifestyle - especially if the MC is CHICK. But I understood what you meant.
Let's not forget that the way they were raised is different which makes sense of why Fuckface is more upfront whereas Maya isn't. Their perspectives are different. The MC is from a much poorer situation than Maya and he isn't embarrassed by it, but she has likely lived a life that would be "luxurious" by episode 1 Fuckface standards. Maya is uncomfortable living without support and, according to the flashback in episode 4, wasn't allowed to work so she isn't self-reliant like Fuckface and Josy. That talk with Derek and Josy about having experiences was exactly what she needed to help her grow out of her shell(tered life). I still don't like her though, of course, I'm in the minority because I'm not partial to Josy either, but that's another story. My point is people who've lived sheltered lives tend to be more hypocritical. Case in point; Maya's initial comment on the HOTs.
This topic was the trigger for my "obsession" with Quinn. Before, she was just another annoying character in the game and when I come here, I find out that almost everyone here adore her and at the same time hate Jill and Maya. It just doesn't make sense to me, how can you prefer a narcissistic drug dealing pimp over anyone, let alone Jill and Maya? Joking about it has become a habit, I will try to minimize the banter over Quinn, or hope so :sneaky:
7njnro.jpg

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
It's just a game. Characters don't have to look realistic in order to be liked. The game, like any other on this website, has its own fetishes. In addition, I think that lesbians are some kind of psychological trauma from the author himself, given that for the second game in a row he has a lesbian couple who takes MC.
i get that, but the dude was talking about bringing home to parents/bragging to friends. are they in the game BaDIK? cause i assumed since that makes no sense they were equating Maya to a real life girl with their statement

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Jill and Bella are only MGs that not wear DIK jacket for now, so i'm waiting it too.
Yeah, but... The dynamics of the relationship between Bella and the MC are quite different compared to other girls or the MC and his sweetheart acting like a couple of teenagers in love. Bella and the MC's dynamic is acting like they've been married for years, why do you think the game presents many opportunities to help Bella with household chores? That scene where the MC paints Bella's fence is the most 'husbando' scene in Bella's route, even Bella gets wet when she sees the MC "taking care of the house".

Can anyone imagine Bella having breakfast with the MC at the table with other DIKs? I definitely can't. First she would give Elena a death glare for sitting next to the MC wearing only her panties, then she would be in shock to see Heather slapping Tommy while Tommy yells at Heather. I already find it hard to imagine Bella dressed in the MC's jacket, imagining her having breakfast at the DIK mansion is simply impossible. :ROFLMAO:

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Maya's reputation can be saved if she has a hot mom (sorry, Derek). At least it worked out for Jill when Amelia was introduced, as she regained a bit of popularity as some believe the MC might be able to smash Jill's mother.
Smashing her mom is on my bucket list, even if she isn't hot. Her, Monica, Josy's other mom, Dawe's mom. The list goes on, MC the Motherfucker.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Yeah, but... The dynamics of the relationship between Bella and the MC are quite different compared to other girls or the MC and his sweetheart acting like a couple of teenagers in love. Bella and the MC's dynamic is acting like they've been married for years, why do you think the game presents many opportunities to help Bella with household chores? That scene where the MC paints Bella's fence is the most 'husbando' scene in Bella's route, even Bella gets wet when she sees the MC "taking care of the house".

Can anyone imagine Bella having breakfast with the MC at the table with other DIKs? I definitely can't. First she would give Elena a death glare for sitting next to the MC wearing only her panties, then she would be in shock to see Heather slapping Tommy while Tommy yells at Heather. I already find it hard to imagine Bella dressed in the MC's jacket, imagining her having breakfast at the DIK mansion is simply impossible. :ROFLMAO:
I love Bella's route more and more, it seems so mature. Plus their chemistry and humor makes me smile. At the same time, I'm not a fan of women who are much older than me, and if this awakened emotions in me, it means something.
Well Bella was at a DIKs party where she was asked sexual questions in Truth or Drink, she definitely saw Tiffany topless and a bunch of teens making out on hormones, also drunk teens. Let's not forget that Bella was a wild thing in her youth and she likes to feel young again. She may not approve of Tommy and Derek's behavior, but I think she would theoretically get along with the other DIKs.

Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
I love Bella's route more and more, it seems so mature. Plus their chemistry and humor makes me smile. At the same time, I'm not a fan of women who are much older than me, and if this awakened emotions in me, it means something.
Well Bella was at a DIKs party where she was asked sexual questions in Truth or Drink, she definitely saw Tiffany topless and a bunch of teens making out on hormones, also drunk teens. Let's not forget that Bella was a wild thing in her youth and she likes to feel young again. She may not approve of Tommy and Derek's behavior, but I think she would theoretically get along with the other DIKs.
I agree but it would be a VERY thin line to walk for Bella, switching between professional Bella and private Bella. I'm really curious how DPC will bridge that divide, he surely must have something planned.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I agree but it would be a VERY thin line to walk for Bella, switching between professional Bella and private Bella. I'm really curious how DPC will bridge that divide, he surely must have something planned.
Yes. This is hard. No wonder this route is called "Bumpy road"

Reactions: TimHawk

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Yes, the maturity in Bella's route was what caught my attention. I've never been the immature type even when I was a young teenager, so I don't like to play an immature MC no matter what game I play. Bella is the only romantic interest that doesn't make me feel like a teenager from the Twilight movie saga.

Let's not forget that Bella was a wild thing in her youth and she likes to feel young again. She may not approve of Tommy and Derek's behavior, but I think she would theoretically get along with the other DIKs.
I have a feeling she won't be very well accepted. They will respect the MC's decision, but they won't feel comfortable interacting with her.

Mar 9, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have a feeling she won't be very well accepted. They will respect the MC's decision, but they won't feel comfortable interacting with her.

• Haha
Reactions: Bleiu

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018

DIK members really liked Zoey, I'm expecting an opposite reaction to Bella. Derek's reaction at Jill's recital to seeing Bella is a sample of the DIKs' reaction in a nutshell. Every time DIK members see Bella around they feel uncomfortable because they will feel watched.

Bella's look... :love:
:love:

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Got busy with other games and haven't played the "new" update yet.

So my first thought about 15 min in are....WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS STUPID PARTY PLANNING GAME???? This is....ridiculous. The other dorm game at least had a chart for it, this doesn't?

I read through the forum to find a guide, but I see people posting their image of what they did, but I can't seem to replicate them exactly. Money or other items are still off and not what the image shows. Does anyone have an EXACT explanation of what they did?

It was also NOT enjoyable to have to pick between Jill or Bella, I want both. I absolutely hate multiple paths in renpy games. I want to play a game once and see everything. There are too many other games to play and instead play one multiple times.

While the character development and story writing can be great in this game, sometimes actually very emotional, I feel stuff like the Party Planning mini-games ruin it all. Ya, people say "skip it", but then you don't unlock certain things of you skip it.

Last edited:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Got busy with other games and haven't played the "new" update yet.

So my first thought about 15 min in are....WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS STUPID PARTY PLANNING GAME???? This is....ridiculous. The other dorm game at least had a chart for it, this doesn't?

I read through the forum to find a guide, but I see people posting their image of what they did, but I can't seem to replicate them exactly. Money or other items are still off and not what the image shows. Does anyone have an EXACT explination of what they did?

It was also NOT enjoyable to have to pick between Jill or Bella, I want both.
There is no exact explanation its a bitch at first, I prefer the mansion repair but it isn't that bad

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes