DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Still, it's a little paradoxical. In this thread, very few people like Jill, they either hateв or bantered her (Personally, I'm not her hater, I can't say that my list of hated characters is large), in general, F95 doesn't like Jill, unlike the Reddit community and DPCs Discord, where she is popular.
I get it... I don't hate Jill, I just find her character extremely comical (you know, the whole naive virgin princess thing). Maya is the only character I can't stand. Just no.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
no way. Her hair from before looks more natural albeit much uglier, but at least it doesn't look painted on.
My eyes hurt from the low detail of old hair. The same problem Sage had in early episodes and still persists with Quinn. They don't look drawn, now I'm watching from the big screen - they just highly detailed . The hair is very small and in a huge amount (btw, rendering this type of hair is a real nightmare for me, I tried hair models for Gen9 :HideThePain: )

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
My eyes hurt from the low detail of old hair. The same problem Sage had in early episodes and still persists with Quinn. They don't look drawn, now I'm watching from the big screen - they just highly detailed . The hair is very small and in a huge amount (btw, rendering this type of hair is a real nightmare for me, I tried hair models for Gen9 :HideThePain: )
I hear you on the rendering. I still haven't switched my ATI RX card for an Nvidia yet. so I won't even think of trying to render that, I'll be waiting for a week.

:ROFLMAO:

• Sad
Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Didn't know that, so thanks for the info.

But wouldn't that also mean she still has to pay for her college room and can't use the HOT's kitchen for cheaper food and being seperated from Josy again for no reason ?

Like I don't get why she would join the HOTs and for what if that's the case, just to get the snazzy outfit ?
There is a conversation in Josy's room at the HOTs house with her and Derek where he convinces her to join for the college experience (Josy has been working on her for awhile prior to that along with Sage). Maya will not live in the same place as Quinn as she hates her so much so she will be staying in the dorm, at least until Quinn goes to the slammer. It's likely that if she did move to the HOTs house she would have to share with Quinn as she and Sage are the only ones without roommates, and Sage's room doesn't look large enough for another bed, plus she's the president and probably should have the perk of not having to share her room.

The other option to accommodate Maya would be to shuffle roomies around, and the girls seem to be pretty happy with who they are sharing with now. Quinn would still wind up with the odd girl out as her roommate. Rio and Cami are best friends and while they would be the most likely candidates to share with Quinn in this situation (both know the full extent of Quinn's businesses) they probably wouldn't want to split up. Mel and Sarah aren't going to want to split up either. Quinn wouldn't want Lily as a roommate even though she knows what Quinn is up to since Quinn doesn't trust her at all. Sage won't want any of that drama even without knowing what Quinn is up to, and Quinn certainly won't push for doing Maya any favors, so swapping around isn't likely to happen.

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
Damn it's hard to read some people don't like Maya lol.
To me she is perfect, the kind of girl you could bring home to mom & dad.
Or brag about to your friends.
Same here. The first time I played this game I fell for her hard and she's still my favorite, though other characters have grown on me and DPC's visual upgrades to the game as a whole have not done Maya any favors.

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Same here. The first time I played this game I fell for her hard and she's still my favorite, though other characters have grown on me and DPC's visual upgrades to the game as a whole have not done Maya any favors.
Damn it's hard to read some people don't like Maya lol.
To me she is perfect, the kind of girl you could bring home to mom & dad.
Or brag about to your friends.
Why you don't like her?
I have no respect for hypocritical people. In Ep.1, when introducing the B&R to the MC, Maya said that the HOTs were just a bunch of sluts, but that she would still join because of the free tuition thing. I wonder how disappointed Sage would be to hear this is Maya's take on the sorority that Sage loves so much. Maya claims to be a feminist, how about she works to deal with her money problems? Just an addendum, I have nothing against people who like Maya. I just explained why I can't stand her.

Well, we have a lot of people who also hate Quinn. :LOL:
But if we stop to think about it, none of the girls are loved almost unanimously... not even the cutest ones like Riona.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I get it... I don't hate Jill, I just find her character extremely comical (you know, the whole naive virgin princess thing). Maya is the only character I can't stand. Just no.
I'm totally ok with Maya, but she is far from my favorites (not ok with this loan plot line). Why you don't like her?
But I can totally agree about Jill. This point of view has been voiced here many times before about the comedy of her character, and I added to the theory that the DPC deliberately broke her character, focusing on an audience that loves vanilla-romantic pure virgins.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
In Ep 7 Josy got a solo preview and Maya got no preview, and in Ep 8 they both got separate previews and one together, so I don't think this means anything.
You could be right, but this will be the first time they had two separate previews(I think) that's if Josy gets another preview to match Maya. In ep 9 they had separate preview but from same scene maybe that is what this will be. I don't take much from previews because you can't really know whats going on without the full contexts.

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
There is a conversation in Josy's room at the HOTs house with her and Derek where he convinces her to join for the college experience (Josy has been working on her for awhile prior to that along with Sage). Maya will not live in the same place as Quinn as she hates her so much so she will be staying in the dorm, at least until Quinn goes to the slammer. It's likely that if she did move to the HOTs house she would have to share with Quinn as she and Sage are the only ones without roommates, and Sage's room doesn't look large enough for another bed, plus she's the president and probably should have the perk of not having to share her room.

The other option to accommodate Maya would be to shuffle roomies around, and the girls seem to be pretty happy with who they are sharing with now. Quinn would still wind up with the odd girl out as her roommate. Rio and Cami are best friends and while they would be the most likely candidates to share with Quinn in this situation (both know the full extent of Quinn's businesses) they probably wouldn't want to split up. Mel and Sarah aren't going to want to split up either. Quinn wouldn't want Lily as a roommate even though she knows what Quinn is up to since Quinn doesn't trust her at all. Sage won't want any of that drama even without knowing what Quinn is up to, and Quinn certainly won't push for doing Maya any favors, so swapping around isn't likely to happen.
Yea but given that Sage knows, she could just tell Heather to move in with Quinn and put Maya in with Josy. I have yet to see anyone challenging Sage's authority, and if Quinn knows that she has to share a room no matter what, she'd prefer Heather over Maya too.

Apart from that both Sage and Quinn must have been willing to share a room, since both Maya and Mona are HOTs.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I have no respect for hypocritical people. In Ep.1, when introducing the B&R to the MC, Maya said that the HOTs were just a bunch of sluts, but that she would still join because of the free tuition thing. I wonder how disappointed Sage would be to hear this is Maya's take on the sorority that Sage loves so much. Maya claims to be a feminist, how about she works to deal with her money problems? Just an addendum, I have nothing against people who like Maya. I just explained why I can't stand her.

But if we stop to think about it, none of the girls are loved almost unanimously... not even the cutest ones like Riona.
I see this as a life lesson for Maya. She had a bad attitude towards HOTs, but the need, the desperate situation, forced her to join them. This is the moment where she should realize that we don't live in a perfect pink world, hopefully she will befriend them like MC was able to befriend the DIKs, although his first impression was, let's say, not the best. It is ironic that the reason for joining Maya and MC were equally mercantile interests. For her - the closure of a student loan, for the MC - a place to live.

I see that Maya is gradually developing, she becomes more courageous and open, and soon she will cease to be a girl intimidated by her father.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes