ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
My CHICK MC is pretty badass (he looks like Damon Salvatore from The Vampire Diaries, sarcastic and funny), I was wondering what kind of CHICK MC you guys are talking about.
:unsure:.
Show Me some of those sarcastic and funny lines, I'm very curious.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DMNOV3R

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
:unsure:.
Show Me some of those sarcastic and funny lines, I'm very curious.
Haha, my daughter loved that show(so of course I've watched it about 300 times), and Damon is definitely a DIK, at least in the first seasons. Stefan is the CHICK.

P.S. I would just react with a :ROFLMAO: if I had any reactions left.
How can you be like Damon when Chick MC jokes are a cringefest? :HideThePain:
My picks for CHICK MC:

× Beat up Dawe and the Jocks;
× Beat up Caleb;
× Punch Tybalt;
× Make the Jocks leave Sage's party;

I always choose the "Joke" option in dialogs. The jokes are more like teases and his normal dialogue doesn't make him look like an asshole. The MC's personality is perfect for me that way.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Haha, my daughter loved that show(so of course I've watched it about 300 times), and Damon is definitely a DIK, at least in the first seasons. Stefan is the CHICK.

P.S. I would just react with a :ROFLMAO: if I had any reactions left.
I can't believe we talking about Vampire Diaries:ROFLMAO: , but Stefan was pretty much a Neutral, guy, kinda like Badik neutral MC, aka Boring,:ROFLMAO:.

Well, except when He drank human Blood , because then he was pretty fucking awesome, and way more BadAss than Damon, and btw , that was pretty much the Story, Stefan was the original bad guy, the Massive Dik, Chad, between the 2 of them, and Damon was the emotional pussy:LOL::ROFLMAO:.

Mar 9, 2019
My picks for CHICK MC:

× Beat up Dawe and the Jocks;
× Beat up Caleb;
× Punch Tybalt;
× Make the Jocks leave Sage's party;

I always choose the "Joke" option in dialogs. The jokes are more like teases and his normal dialogue doesn't make him look like an asshole. The MC's personality is perfect for me that way.
Yeah, I note that you didn't beat Tommy's ass. Damon wouldn't let that sucker-punch slide, hell, he'd rip his heart out and eat it.

• Haha

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Yeah, I note that you didn't beat Tommy's ass. Damon wouldn't let that sucker-punch slide, hell, he'd rip his heart out and eat it.
My MC is Damon last season, that's why. Also I prefer Tommy's reaction when he sees you don't hit him. Instant regret and exposed emotional fragility.

Reactions: Ostap Bender

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
And he would definitely party without limits in the pink rose, and get his Dick signed, and definitely would fuck Quinn on the rooftop after smoking weed. (y) :LOL:
That's Damon in S1. Damon in my opinion is not DIK, this role belongs to Stefan "Ripper". Damon in love with Elena is the MC I had in mind when I mentioned Damon.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Why have them already in, there is no way to access them yet, right? 251BM, not extremely large, unlike Madame varicose veins, but still unnecessary extra weight. Thats if I'm not missing something.
Either he planned to have the scenes accessible in ep 9 but changed his mind, or he decided to put them it at this stage while he remembered rather than worrying about them in ep 10, 11 or 12. 251MB may seem weighty on it's own, but changing 7.1/7.2GB to 7.4GB isn't that much really.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
My MC is Damon last season, that's why. Also I prefer Tommy's reaction when he sees you don't hit him. Instant regret and exposed emotional fragility.
oh, yeah okay, so from the era when the show are long gone to dog shit , make sense :ROFLMAO: . I left after Nina left, who could say a couple of thing about Chick or Dik , she played both type of character, Elena was a garbage, and Katherin was the best thign that ever happend to that show:whistle::LOL:.

also I prefer this Reaction:cool:
BeingADIK 2023-05-22 19-30-36-34.jpg

Mar 9, 2019
Yeah, well as ChipLecsap said, Damon was Elena's little bitch in the end.
And he would definitely party without limits in the pink rose, and get his Dick signed, and definitely would fuck Quinn on the rooftop after smoking weed. (y) :LOL:
That's Damon in S1. Damon in my opinion is not DIK, this role belongs to Stefan "Ripper". Damon in love with Elena is the MC I had in mind when I mentioned Damon.
Yeah, well, Damon in S1 was just that guy. A True Massive DIK.

Reactions: ChipLecsap

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Either he planned to have the scenes accessible in ep 9 but changed his mind, or he decided to put them it at this stage while he remembered rather than worrying about them in ep 10, 11 or 12. 251MB may seem weighty on it's own, but changing 7.1/7.2GB to 7.4GB isn't that much really.
just to bust in to this conversation too. :LOL:.
for me the Shocking thing was that the Made Special rewards are unlocked, in episode 9, Despite I never ever met her :ROFLMAO:.so who know what kind of shenanigans he doing :LOL:, although that person look more like Caleb than MC:unsure::ROFLMAO:
BeingADIK 2023-05-30 04-37-44-89.jpg

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
oh, yeah okay, so from the era when the show are long gone to dog shit , make sense :ROFLMAO: . I left after Nina left, who could say a couple of thing about Chick or Dik , she played both type of character, Elena was a garbage, and Katherin was the best thign that ever happend to that show:whistle::LOL:.

also I prefer this Reaction:cool:
View attachment 2660514
Yeah, well as ChipLecsap said, Damon was Elena's little bitch in the end.

Yeah, well, Damon in S1 was just that guy. A True Massive DIK.
Come on! Damon in love with Elena isn't that bad. It's like the MC with Bella/Jill... you need to think twice before you screw up and lose relationship points with them. It's Damon and Elena all over again. It's fun!

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Come on! Damon in love with Elena isn't that bad. It's like the MC with Bella/Jill... you need to think twice before you screw up and lose relationship points with them. It's Damon and Elena all over again. It's fun!
o_O :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, let's not continue this, Damon get so many free pass, for the bullshits, he did, Raping her Friend, killing her Brother, but luckily he had magic ring blah blah. The Fat showrunner was in love with Damon and imagend herself as Elena, even retconed, the story to make it Damon and elena met first , so many fucking bullshit was in that show.:ROFLMAO:
anyway its way OT talk.

• Haha
Mar 9, 2019
just to bust in to this conversation too. :LOL:.
for me the Shocking thing was that the Made Special rewards are unlocked, in episode 9, Despite I never ever met her :ROFLMAO:.so who know what kind of shenanigans he doing :LOL:, although that person look more like Caleb than MC:unsure::ROFLMAO:
View attachment 2660517
Because it is Caleb. We all know Caleb is the true antagonist for Fuckface.
ezgif-5-8c41810642.gif
This fucking took me forever to do.

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
o_O :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, let's not continue this, Damon get so many free pass, for the bullshits, he did, Raping her Friend, killing her Brother, but luckily he had magic ring blah blah. The Fat showrunner was in love with Damon and imagend herself as Elena, even retconed, the story to make it Damon and elena met first , so many fucking bullshit was in that show.:ROFLMAO:
anyway its way OT talk.
You guys are not fun. My CHICK MC is almost a Klaus Mikaelson and all I see is disrespect. :KEK: We'd better change the subject, the moderators might feel that we're straying from the main focus that is BaDIK.

StultusAnglicus

Donor
Jan 6, 2019

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I want to hear your opinions about something.
I know we've had this discussion before, but i feel like at this point of the game we have more clues of what PinkCake holds for us.

Personally i can't wait for Maya and Josy to fight and brake up so i can FINALLY be alone with Josy. I think the longer it takes the nastiest their fight will be, it's obvious that they won't last if not for the MC involved in their relationship, they are constantly fighting each other and you always have to intervene so it doesnt escalate. I'm not sure if they'll last even if we are in the relationship.

Sometimes i question my decision to be part of their relationship on my Josy path, because it feels like it would be better to wait for them to break up and finally go after Josy/Maya alone (we're seeing how it's developing with Josy if you tell Derek you have feelings for her but choose not to be in their relationship, she is very conflicted about all of this, and clearly questioning herself if she made the right choice). It's pretty clear that Josy likes the MC more than Maya, wich i think it's the same case with Maya.

Also, if you're in their relationship and they break up with each other and you choose to stay with only one of them afterwards, imagine how the other one will feel, it would crush her. PinkCake is only dragging this along to eventually crush our hopes.

The only way for a happy ending for the three of them is for them to stay together until the end, wich i think is highly unlikely to happen.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 2660327
Josy and Maya will likely break up rather your in the relationship or not, I think it will be up to the MC what happens but by the end you will have to pick one over the other. MC is the only reason they together now so if your favor one over the other tha'ts going to have a affect. I think you can have a good ending but you can also fuck it up big time

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes