DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Also, if you're in their relationship and they break up with each other and you choose to stay with only one of them afterwards, imagine how the other one will feel, it would crush her.
I'm team Bella and always will be, but if I had to choose between dating Maya or Josy... I'd choose Josy AND I wouldn't be part of a trouple, I'd wait for the two to break up.

Mar 9, 2019
"Your mileage may vary". I had to Google for it. :D
Thank you, WaiNeid already told me on my profile, but still thanks. I should've looked it up myself but I was too stubborn staring at it like it would dance for me if I looked longer. :)
YMMV stands for "your mileage may vary". He meant that you might have a different experience compared to what he described. Don't worry about knowing what it means, usually this slang term is for punk kids who have a fetish for punk girls but have never talked to one in their entire lives.
Whoa, whoa, okay you disagree with him but he wasn't being offensive. No need to insult him for his opinion like some Scooby Doo bad guy.
I think this will be one of the reasons for a possible very bad ending for Maya, maybe suicide or something else. Wich i wouldn't like it to happen, but it's my theory.
Interesting points you brought up on the second and fourth-worst LIs in the game, but I disagree with you on this theory right here. The true "very bad ending" for her will be Maya becoming "Max" and being known solely as Derek's twin brother.
patrick-star-evil-laugh.gif

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jumbi and DMNOV3R

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
The only way for a happy ending for the three of them is for them to stay together until the end, wich i think is highly unlikely to happen.
How this can be unlikely since it's very simple to accomplish? You just need be neutral/chick, give equal attention and play every lewd scenes with them (and not fuck to much other girls alongside) that their relationship will seem stronger than ever.

Reactions: DMNOV3R

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Whoa, whoa, okay you disagree with him but he wasn't being offensive. No need to insult him for his opinion like some Scooby Doo bad guy.
But I wasn't talking about him, I was talking about me (that's why I know the meaning).

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I think it's literally not about status but how that status makes you behave

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's not a particularly obnoxious comment overall from a DIK but it still smells pretty strong of AXE body spray...
:unsure:,
I don't know buddy , on one hand I see an eunuch male's comment , who compliment a below average outfit, it's really nothing to worth compliment just an average Tennis outfit. :rolleyes:
where's on the other hand you see a guy, who Compliment the Woman, saying she is hot even in a garbage outfit:ROFLMAO:
eunuch MC act like that it's a beautiful Dress, specially for this Date occasion, it's a goddamn
sailor moon outfit :LOL:nothing to write home about it. :ROFLMAO: a Dik MC at least nice enough to lie, and compliment that she looks hot :LOL:

it's not like she has an outfit like Bella's right ?:cool::whistle:
BeingADIK 2023-05-30 03-46-56-56.jpg
BeingADIK 2023-05-30 03-46-33-95.jpg
BeingADIK 2023-05-30 03-46-35-66.jpg

BeingADIK 2023-05-30 03-46-37-45.jpg

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
I already asked this, but either no one answered, or I forgot to check, but why in Lord's name are ep7 and ep8 Madame animation clips in the Season 3 folder? And those are the only clips from previous seasons btw. Why? :unsure:
d131414aaa.jpg

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I already asked this, but either no one answered, or I forgot to check, but why in Lord's name are ep7 and ep8 Madame animation clips in the Season 3 folder? And those are the only clips from previous seasons btw. Why? :unsure:
View attachment 2660454
I can only guess that in future episodes there will be further options to go to the VIP lounge and the options will be the same for those who took the VIP pass as the options were in ep 8. Just like the options at the restaurant didn't change in the early episodes, it was always spicy, asian or free.

Mar 9, 2019
But I wasn't talking about him, I was talking about me (that's why I know the meaning).
Oh, my bad then. I just saw your reply and thought, "Whoa, where did that come from?"
:unsure:,
I don't know buddy , on one hand I see an eunuch male's comment , who compliment a below average outfit, it's really nothing to worth compliment just an average Tennis outfit. :rolleyes:
where's on the other hand you see a guy, who Compliment the Woman, saying she is hot even in a garbage outfit:ROFLMAO:
eunuch MC act like that it's a beautiful Dress, specially for this Date occasion, it's a goddamn
sailor moon outfit :LOL:nothing to write home about it. :ROFLMAO: a Dik MC at least nice enough to lie, and compliment that she looks hot :LOL:

it's not like she has an outfit like Bella's right ?:cool::whistle:
View attachment 2660425
View attachment 2660426
View attachment 2660429

View attachment 2660437
You changed your profile picture and it took me a second to realize this was you. You're right though. "CHICK MC"? More like "Bitch MC".
View attachment 2660454
Probably because her old scenes will be part of all her content. Why remake the scenes he's already made? Especially on a character that has only proved useless and irrelevant, so far at least

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
How this can be unlikely since it's very simple to accomplish? You just need be neutral/chick, give equal attention and play every lewd scenes with them (and not fuck to much other girls alongside) that their relationship will seem stronger than ever.
:unsure:, aham, Yeah, er... Megan and Melissa send Their Regards...:whistle:
ss_214b19ded939e3134a74b0398ab6b0dce7fc8aa9.1920x1080.jpg
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: hidden_robot

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
You changed your profile picture and it took me a second to realize this was you. You're right though. "CHICK MC"? More like "Bitch MC".
My CHICK MC is pretty badass (he looks like Damon Salvatore from The Vampire Diaries, sarcastic and funny), I was wondering what kind of CHICK MC you guys are talking about.

• Haha
Reactions: I'm Canadian bub

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
This game only has one ending. All paths lead to Madame Rose. Prepare yourself!
I can only guess that in future episodes there will be further options to go to the VIP lounge and the options will be the same for those who took the VIP pass as the options were in ep 8. Just like the options at the restaurant didn't change in the early episodes, it was always spicy, asian or free.
Oh, my bad then. I just saw your reply and thought, "Whoa, where did that come from?"

Probably because her old scenes will be part of all her content. Why remake the scenes he's already made? Especially on a character that has only proved useless and irrelevant, so far at least
Why have them already in, there is no way to access them yet, right? 251BM, not extremely large, unlike Madame varicose veins, but still unnecessary extra weight. Thats if I'm not missing something.

Mar 9, 2019
My CHICK MC is pretty badass (he looks like Damon Salvatore from The Vampire Diaries, sarcastic and funny), I was wondering what kind of CHICK MC you guys are talking about.
Haha, my daughter loved that show(so of course I've watched it about 300 times), and Damon is definitely a DIK, at least in the first seasons. Stefan is the CHICK.

P.S. I would just react with a :ROFLMAO: if I had any reactions left.
*Edit: got more reactions*

• Haha
Reactions: DMNOV3R
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes