BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
Josy and Maya will likely break up rather your in the relationship or not, I think it will be up to the MC what happens but by the end you will have to pick one over the other. MC is the only reason they together now so if your favor one over the other tha'ts going to have a affect. I think you can have a good ending but you can also fuck it up big time
I think if MC is in the throuple, then he will be asked to pretend to be Maya's solo boyfriend (i.e., Josy is asked by Maya to keep distance for awhile) to visit her father as part of a half-baked scheme to get him to sign over the loan. This will create tension in the relationship until resolved by intervention from MC, Derek, and close friends to allow the throuple to survive, so long as they aren't backstabbed due to any choices made by MC.

I think a subsequent quandary is whether/how the throuple goes public once this is resolved given the stigma associated with non-traditional couplings. I thought it was interesting that the throuple were holding hands publicly at the waterpark, as that seemed to be a public display of affection that I imagine they would not have wanted to make public.

If MC is not in the throuple but is on the Josy path, then perhaps it might lead to a bad outcome for Maya if they break up and MC hooks up with Josy.

Last edited:
Reactions: KaiserST

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
You guys are not fun. My CHICK MC is almost a Klaus Mikaelson and all I see is disrespect. :KEK: We'd better change the subject, the moderators might feel that we're straying from the main focus that is BaDIK.
wow, now it's Klaus , who you gonna compare it to next? DeadPool?! :LOL: :Kappa:

• Haha
Reactions: DMNOV3R
Mar 9, 2019
wow, now it's Klaus , who you gonna compare it to next? DeadPool?! :LOL: :Kappa:
Actually, Deadpool ain't that far off from what he's hoping to achieve. Wade's a softie really, just mentally unbalanced, and really addicted to fighting all the wrong fights. Basically, exactly the type of person his special little MC is becoming. A little bitch, that's mentally challenged (I mean, who willingly goes for Jill?), and fights for shits and giggles.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I think if MC is in the throuple, then he will be asked to pretend to be Maya's solo boyfriend (i.e., Josy is asked by Maya to keep distance for awhile) to visit her father as part of a half-baked scheme to get him to sign over the loan. This will create tension in the relationship until resolved by intervention from MC, Derek, and close friends to allow the throuple to survive, so long as they aren't backstabbed due to any choices made by MC.

I think a subsequent quandary is whether/how the throuple goes public once this is resolved given the stigma associated with non-traditional couplings. I thought it was interesting that the throuple were holding hands publicly at the waterpark, as that seemed to be a public display of affection that I imagine they would not have wanted to make public.

If MC is not in the throuple but is on the Josy path, then perhaps it might lead to a bad outcome for Maya if they break up and MC hooks up with Josy.
Many people feared they would be forced to pretend to be Maya boyfriend during episode 7, when her dad arrived, it did not happen, not see why would happen now, especially because it would still feel forced, againts those who might have a Josy centric path which is perfectly possible.

You can be part of their relationship with literally doing nothing with maya beside the one episode 6 scene with her.
and a meeting with Josy 's dad was already put in motion , too.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Actually, Deadpool ain't that far off from what he's hoping to achieve. Wade's a softie really, just mentally unbalanced, and really addicted to fighting all the wrong fights. Basically, exactly the type of person his special little MC is becoming. A little bitch, that's mentally challenged (I mean, who willingly goes for Jill?), and fights for shits and giggles.
DeadPool, is a Dick with soft spot for an actual whore:LOL: . That is as far as it can , from a Chick MC who focus on Jill. :ROFLMAO:
May Be if he would aim toward Rio, but chick MC is cringe, the opsite of funny, no mater how many times he fight. what he is aming for is more is of a Captain America, who in the end even himself get tired of his own repeting line :ROFLMAO:

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
DeadPool, is a Dick with soft spot for an actual whore:LOL: . That is as far as it can , from a Chick MC who focus on Jill. :ROFLMAO:
May Be if he would aim toward Rio, but chick MC is cringe, the opsite of funny, no mater how many times he fight. what he is aming for is more is of a Captain America, who in the end even himself get tired of his own repeting line :ROFLMAO:
Since I'm aiming for Bella and not Jill then I'm safe. My CHICK MC with the Damon Salvatore build will guide me to the happy ending with Bella. :cool:

Mar 9, 2019
Since I'm aiming for Bella and not Jill then I'm safe. My CHICK MC with the Damon Salvatore build will guide me to the happy ending with Bella. :cool:
Sure... until Stephen finds his inner Stefan and goes "Ripper" on your punk ass. :ROFLMAO:

*Edit: still out of fucking reactions*

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Sure... until Stephen finds his inner Stefan and goes "Ripper" on your punk ass. :ROFLMAO:

*Edit: still out of fucking reactions*
There is no winning with you. :( If you guys think it's absurd that I created my CHICK MC based on Damon Salvatore... Wait until I post the build I used to make my CHICK MC based on Handsome Jack from the Borderlands saga.

STNeish

Mar 20, 2020
YMMV stands for "your mileage may vary". He meant that you might have a different experience compared to what he described. Don't worry about knowing what it means, usually this slang term is for punk kids who have a fetish for punk girls but have never talked to one in their entire lives.
I'm 54, so I'm not a punk kid, nor have I ever had a problem talking to girls of any sort, thank you very much. I had to google it myself the first time, but it's quicker to type.

EDIT
Just saw subsequent responses, so let me say, no harm no foul. I take no offense.

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
I'm 54, so I'm not a punk kid, nor have I ever had a problem talking to girls of any sort, thank you very much. I had to google it myself the first time, but it's quicker to type.

EDIT
Just saw subsequent responses, so let me say, no harm no foul. I take no offense.
I already said I was talking about myself, it was a self deprecating joke.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I just hope there is a path where we can keep the throuple alive.
I don't care if i have to work hard for it.

Reactions: Kpyna

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
Is there really a sex scene here?
Both in my playthrough and in the gallery I failed to see the sex scene.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I have no respect for hypocritical people. In Ep.1, when introducing the B&R to the MC, Maya said that the HOTs were just a bunch of sluts, but that she would still join because of the free tuition thing. I wonder how disappointed Sage would be to hear this is Maya's take on the sorority that Sage loves so much. Maya claims to be a feminist, how about she works to deal with her money problems? Just an addendum, I have nothing against people who like Maya. I just explained why I can't stand her.
That's why in EP9 the MC should stay alone with Maya in Rusty's room. Maya explains why she thought the HOTs were sluts. She heard it in high school and it stuck with her, but she realizes it's not. The MC responds by saying it's a mistake, but Maya admits her mistakes herself.

The question is, who spread the rumor at the high school? Who went to Josy's, Maya's, and Derek's high school? Becky.

Reactions: Mtmtmt007

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
We will see what happens. I don't really care when the Patrick problem is solved, as long as it is solved.:rolleyes:
He pretty much isn't even in the story, there was never a payoff for the ominous end of the episode when he was introduced. He was easily tricked by the MC and Maya and ever since he hasn't been a problem, not even in the background. I refuse to believe DPC just changed his mind about the direction of her story, so we still have a long way to go, Patrick first has to prove a villain worth defeating.

Now mentioning her mother as well, my bet its that will be a distraction, the next way to stall resolving the tuition plot line, but it can also be the storyline that comes next after Patrick and the tuition are dealt with, but honestly, that has gone for so long that I will believed only when I play it. :HideThePain:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
im not meaning to pick on you or anything. but i find it kinda funny that the kind of girl a person would want to bring home to mom and dad/brag to your friends is a hot lesbian who didnt realize she liked dudes until she met you (and your dick). thats like literal fantasy stuff that cant even happen in real life lol. and like Jill she is essentially a virgin as well so there is that angle which many people arent really into once you are a certain age/maturity level
She might be a lesbian she could also be bisexual without even knowing it.
That's why I don't like to use labels like gay or straight.
And yes, I know this is a game not real life.
I was just meaning if I was in the MC's shoes, I wouldn't be ashamed to brag about her or introduce her to the parents.
I think she is one of the sweetest girls in the entire game.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes