Mar 9, 2019
Earlier I made a post saying that Jade was a determined woman who knew what she wanted and didn't take shit from anyone and I said that Bella was none of those things... and she is not...

* Bella is not a determined woman: When the MC pursues Bella and Jill romantically but chooses to be in a relationship with Jill, Bella unlike Jill simply gives up on the MC. Very different scenario where if the MC chooses Bella and not Jill, even the naive Jill shows determination to fight for the MC. In other words, even naive and silly Jill has more determination than Bella.

* Bella is not a woman who knows what she wants: Anyone who played Bella's route and was uncomfortable because they thought the MC was acting like a sexual predator with Bella knows what I'm saying. Whenever she shared a sexual moment with the MC she said it wouldn't happen again... which was a lie... Bella's indecisiveness in the end generated several sexual moments between the MC and her to the point that the two developed feelings for each other other. Bella herself tells Jill she didn't plan this. Meaning if Bella had been a woman who knew what she wanted this situation would have been resolved much sooner and without harm done to Jill.

* Is Bella the type of woman who doesn't take shit from anyone?: I have my doubts, Bella clearly took a lot of shit from Jill (Jill basically said that Bella was old enough to be the MC's mother, what woman accepts being called old?!!) while she was silent, crying and sobbing like a little girl. Stephen is another individual we haven't seen Bella put in place yet. Why does Bella never reject Stephen's advances outright with a simple "No"? Bella would rather make up excuses than simply make Stephen stop his advances. Something tells me the MC is also on the list of people who show Bella who's the boss, because if when Bella's secret is out the MC reacts like he did to Maya & Josy... Bella is going to get a ton of shit over her head.

Do you guys really think that a woman with these characteristics is a tough woman?
I will simply reply to this with the very first line in my previous post:
I don't know about that... both of them are softer than y'all are giving them credit for.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DMNOV3R

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Speaking of asses, is Sage a snitch, or is the MC so loud that everyone hears his rating? Because all the girls from the restaurant know and give him a freebie, if he picked them. :cautious:

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
Jade is might be one of the worst chick in this game. I fucking hate her.
Yeah, she's a horrible person. I hate her too.
havent played this in a while last time i checked this out and played was only season 1 i think so my question is i download
s1-2 so do i need to download both Patch (Interlude to EP 9) and Season 3 Interlude+Episode 9 ?
sorry my english is dogshit
You only need "Season 3 Interlude+Episode 3". The patch is only to add Episode 9 if you already had Interlude.

• Red Heart
Reactions: wojtowicz
Mar 9, 2019
Speaking of asses, is Sage a snitch, or is the MC so loud that everyone hears his rating? Because all the girls from the restaurant know and give him a freebie, if he picked them. :cautious:
Nah, they were drunk. I'm pretty sure everybody hears them, lol. This might also be why Maya and Josy look extra broken if you fool around with Sage during the movie.

buggs

Apr 24, 2020
usually, he'd have upwards of 2 dozen (24+) in the queue.
In the last couple months of production maybe, but 3+ months before the release date? In September 23rd 2022 for the last episode (about 3 months from the release date), DPC says he has 17 animations in the queue. And this is at a similar time in the release cycle, where DPC says animations are 75% complete in the previous , similar to last week's report of 16 animations on the queue when the said they were at ~65% completion.
The fact that the number is smaller means the machines are rendering faster than he's creating them
It means that DPC hasn't been posing many animations, which is fairly typical as he often ramps up animation production at the end of development. I mean, I can keep sending status updates from development longer than 2 months before the release date of the last chapter and you will continue to see animation queues below 24. Are they always below 24? No, but 16 is a fairly typical number, I've seen him get as low as 10 animations in the queue. In it was as high as 20, but also he says 6 animations were produced in a week, vs the 3 that were produced last week. Now, I will fully admit that not all animations are created equal and that it's not a one-to-one comparison between 3 animations and 6 completely different animations, but my point is more that we don't know that the new hardware is showing that much more improvement and there's really no indictation of such, yet.
Any longer and DPC himself will become annoyed with how long he's taking to put it out.
Didn't seem all that annoyed about taking 2 extra months for the last update lol.

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
since we are on f95 :Kappa:
Seeing people ask the DPC to introduce Tommy's mother into the game makes me wonder: How many players beat up Tommy when the choice was presented? The motto of the DIKs is “Family Comes First”, unless the player is making a savegame with the worst possible outcome it doesn't make sense for the MC to want to fuck Heather, Monica and beat up Tommy;

Mar 9, 2019
In the last couple months of production maybe, but 3+ months before the release date? In September 23rd 2022 for the last episode (about 3 months from the release date), DPC says he has 17 animations in the queue. And this is at a similar time in the release cycle, where DPC says animations are 75% complete in the previous , similar to last week's report of 16 animations on the queue when the said they were at ~65% completion.

It means that DPC hasn't been posing many animations, which is fairly typical as he often ramps up animation production at the end of development. I mean, I can keep sending status updates from development longer than 2 months before the release date of the last chapter and you will continue to see animation queues below 24. Are they always below 24? No, but 16 is a fairly typical number, I've seen him get as low as 10 animations in the queue. In it was as high as 20, but also he says 6 animations were produced in a week, vs the 3 that were produced last week. Now, I will fully admit that not all animations are created equal and that it's not a one-to-one comparison between 3 animations and 6 completely different animations, but my point is more that we don't know that the new hardware is showing that much more improvement and there's really no indictation of such, yet.

Didn't seem all that annoyed about taking 2 extra months for the last update lol.
giphy (10).gif
I have to commend the dedication and pettiness to prove me wrong. I just checked how far back my post was, and, dude, 30 PAGES?! You had to have bookmarked just to come back and wreck my shit. HAHA
dwayne-wade-i-love-it.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Mtmtmt007
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes