JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Right, you need CHICK affinity for that scene with Jill but not to get her in the end.
There are some DIK choices that open up Others girls and some like Sarah and Mel seem to prefer a DIK MC (forgot about them) and Mona's only sex scene is only available to DIK (kinda weird because she really don't seem the type).
Camila and Riona also seem to not like DIK behavior but don't mind being used, which is really sad.
You don't get the offer from Sarah to cut Gender Studies class and go back to her room if you aren't DIK; instead you have to talk to Maya again. There are other exclusive scenes depending on where you are or are not on the scale. Camila will give you free sex at the prep mansion even if you are massive DIK, and Rio has sex with you on the balcony there plus the "relationship guy" offer at the Halloween party even if you are DIK, but really who can figure out women?

Reactions: Crusader of Romance

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
I like Maya as a character. I like her more than Josy, who is very popular here
1bvyyn.jpg
but her design is very strange, if not terrible. Just look at her hands.
be644b6eac9134f430d0b2ecb86e88e5.jpg
These are not the hands of a fragile girl, but the hands of a man who has been working in a mine all day.
674d9d5e-39d4-4a8e-b094-253b6a608527_610x640.gif
I like the way you said she's your favourite but now you're just character assassinating her :LUL:
And this roughness is only in certain places - hands, ass, face. What is the point of creating such a rough skin texture on the hands?
Proxy Proxy Proxy... (*shakes head*) this really has quite a simple explanation. Dalli X and AchedCroissant already covered this on Page 7598 of this thread. I can't believe I have to explain, but why specifically the hands, ass and mouth? It's obvious why! You see this all part of DPC's plan to eventually add NTR into the game and these are the subtle hints DPC has left for us! You see Maya's father is actually Maya's step father and entered into a relationship with Maya just before she left for B&R. This explains her Step Father's obsessive nature and why Maya entered into a relationship with Josy that was her way of rebelling. Now why those specific area's are rough? Well cause they received the most friction :HideThePain: The moral of the story being she should've used Vaseline

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
Speaking of asses, is Sage a snitch, or is the MC so loud that everyone hears his rating? Because all the girls from the restaurant know and give him a freebie, if he picked them. :cautious:
Doesn’t Sarah outright confirm Sage told her what you said if you pick her?

Pretty sure she also tells Quinn if you respond positively to Sage implying Quinn likes the MC after staying over in ep3.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Doesn’t Sarah outright confirm Sage told her what you said if you pick her?

Pretty sure she also tells Quinn if you respond positively to Sage implying Quinn likes the MC after staying over in ep3.
I think you are right, Sage is a better wingman, well, wingwoman than Derek ever was. No wonder I always tell him Zoey is my best friend in ep9, every single time :cautious::Kappa:

StultusAnglicus

Donor
Jan 6, 2019
Fully aware that NebulousShooter & bs77 have mostly covered the Bella defence already but I must say,

-tough women don't have weaknesses.
-Jade is what she is: a determined woman, who knows what she wants and doesn't take shit from anyone...
My good man, what ARE you huffing today?

1- Toughness no weakness. (Unless you want to dicuss them as an MMA fighter)
Toughness is facing adversity and fighting on, not being impervious to emotions. Honestly this reminds me of the Quinn/Tommy conversation. It's not weak to apologise/admit mistakes, it's a strength.
2-Jade gets absolutely shit all over by her husband for (potentially) years, he cheats on her repeatedly and all she does is scream and throw crockery. Sure she can have an affair if MC agrees to it, otherwise she just takes it. She can't handle rejection at all either if the MC dumps her. None of this is tough. Now if she sought divorce I would be somewhat more impressed.

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Fully aware that NebulousShooter & bs77 have mostly covered the Bella defence already but I must say,

My good man, what ARE you huffing today?

1- Toughness no weakness. (Unless you want to dicuss them as an MMA fighter)
Toughness is facing adversity and fighting on, not being impervious to emotions. Honestly this reminds me of the Quinn/Tommy conversation. It's not weak to apologise/admit mistakes, it's a strength.
2-Jade gets absolutely shit all over by her husband for (potentially) years, he cheats on her repeatedly and all she does is scream and throw crockery. Sure she can have an affair if MC agrees to it, otherwise she just takes it. She can't handle rejection at all either if the MC dumps her. None of this is tough. Now if she sought divorce I would be somewhat more impressed.
Jade is more spiteful than tough or strong. She threatens Stephen with divorce since he didn't sign a prenup which would get her a significant portion of his wealth but doesn't have the courage to follow through. She's more married to her position as the wife of an important man at the college with the perfect children, a son and daughter who are presidents of their frat/sorority and seen to be successful due to her raising them. Her image has to be perfect all the time with not a hair out of place. She's afraid to show any sort of weakness or vulnerability because she knows how weak and vulnerable she really is. When MC comes over for Maya's dinner she threatens him almost hysterically to never see Sage again since she sees her dalliance would be so destructive to her carefully curated image. Nothing can threaten that for her, but her longing for some kind of physical relationship is clouding her judgement and causing her to make bad and risky mistakes, and she knows it.

Mar 9, 2019
Jade is more spiteful than tough or strong. She threatens Stephen with divorce since he didn't sign a prenup which would get her a significant portion of his wealth but doesn't have the courage to follow through. She's more married to her position as the wife of an important man at the college with the perfect children, a son and daughter who are presidents of their frat/sorority and seen to be successful due to her raising them. Her image has to be perfect all the time with not a hair out of place. She's afraid to show any sort of weakness or vulnerability because she knows how weak and vulnerable she really is. When MC comes over for Maya's dinner she threatens him almost hysterically to never see Sage again since she sees her dalliance would be so destructive to her carefully curated image. Nothing can threaten that for her, but her longing for some kind of physical relationship is clouding her judgement and causing her to make bad and risky mistakes, and she knows it.
Apparently, calling Jade "tough" is like calling Jill the best girl. A lot of people are going to question your cognitive ability. :ROFLMAO:

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Pretending that Bella' story will go into ridiculous territory, what do you want to be behind her door, secret BDSM dungeon, or James' skeleton? :Kappa:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes