StultusAnglicus

Donor
Jan 6, 2019
Pretending that Bella' story will go into ridiculous territory, what do you want to be behind her door, secret BDSM dungeon, or James' skeleton? :Kappa:
It's clearly where she hides her evil twin sister who murdered her husband James. She still loves her sister but can't let her loose on the world. Unforunately at some point Evil Bella gets out and traps real Bella in there, taking her place. Fuckface needs to figure it out fast or he will get axe murdered. :Kappa:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Fully aware that NebulousShooter & bs77 have mostly covered the Bella defence already but I must say,

My good man, what ARE you huffing today?

1- Toughness no weakness. (Unless you want to dicuss them as an MMA fighter)
Toughness is facing adversity and fighting on, not being impervious to emotions. Honestly this reminds me of the Quinn/Tommy conversation. It's not weak to apologise/admit mistakes, it's a strength.
2-Jade gets absolutely shit all over by her husband for (potentially) years, he cheats on her repeatedly and all she does is scream and throw crockery. Sure she can have an affair if MC agrees to it, otherwise she just takes it. She can't handle rejection at all either if the MC dumps her. None of this is tough. Now if she sought divorce I would be somewhat more impressed.
This is weird, I chatted with him the day before and he gave positive feedback about Bella.

Reactions: StultusAnglicus

Zareem

May 20, 2017
episode 7
free roam event at the HOT's
riona and camilla are dancing in the living room.

always choose the divine neurotic asian beauty riona,
after that you can still have a heavenly threesome,
but first riri !! :love: :love:
Hmm I just played the scene in my gallery but Riona didnt say that, I had to ask her to do foreplay. Maybe cos when I first played through that scene, I didnt previously have sex with Sarah.

KaiserPyro

Mar 21, 2020
Seeing people ask the DPC to introduce Tommy's mother into the game makes me wonder: How many players beat up Tommy when the choice was presented? The motto of the DIKs is “Family Comes First”, unless the player is making a savegame with the worst possible outcome it doesn't make sense for the MC to want to fuck Heather, Monica and beat up Tommy;
Bro he punches you in the face. Fighting back makes him actually respect you.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Depending on how old Tommy's mom is, Josy might wind up with yet another step-sibling.
I'm thinking of Dani. Danielle. Girlfriend of Jamie. Why?

In EP4, Lily told Josy so Tommy always described his sister as ugly and fat. Lily remarked to Josy so that's not it. Okay, that can be attributed to Josy and Tommy hating each other. But what if Tommy wasn't talking about Josy to Lily, but another sister?

Something else happens in EP4. Derek asks the MC about his preferences in shaming a woman and Dani listens very carefully. Josy explicitly mentions in EP5 so she's clean-shaven and whether the MC likes it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It is also interesting what Josy says to the MC in EP1. In EP1 Josy says so she knows someone who would hate the MC for that because he assumes so crafts and martial arts are men's typical things. Many think of Maya now, to be honest I did too 10 minutes ago. But Maya is not that radical, she says that herself in EP6 about herself and in the whole game Maya doesn't act like a radical feminist. Dani does.

In EP9, the MC is supposed to be looking out for Tommy sister. Dani is also at the Halloween party. We know so Jamie is cheating. But what we don't know is if Dani gets revenge for it. Is that perhaps how Tommy and Heather's special relationship form came about?

Given the fact so Dani is really aggressive with the MC when Jamie gets a bloody nose, but is actually hand tame when Tommy slaps Jamie in EP9, especially just slaps him, suggests so Dani and Tommy know each other better. Neither goes too far and neither crosses any lines.

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Hmm I just played the scene in my gallery but Riona didnt say that, I had to ask her to do foreplay. Maybe cos when I first played through that scene, I didnt previously have sex with Sarah.
When you are DIK you get an option to cut Gender Studies with Sarah. You can go back to her room to have sex. If you picked her as having the nicest ass you can get it for free, otherwise you have to pay her. Once you get going with her she teases you about wanting to have foreplay, which she ultimately enjoys. If you do all that then Rio teases you about engaging in foreplay at the HOTs party.

If you are CHICK or neutral the Sarah option isn't available so Rio will bring it up independently.

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
episode 7
free roam event at the HOT's
riona and camilla are dancing in the living room.

always choose the divine neurotic asian beauty riona,
after that you can still have a heavenly threesome,
but first riri !! :love: :love:
You can have the threesome anyway if you give Cami a drink with tequila then go back to her room with her, then Rio joins later. But the rum-based "Rio first" option is always better. :love:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: soprano31

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
It's clearly where she hides her evil twin sister who murdered her husband James. She still loves her sister but can't let her loose on the world. Unforunately at some point Evil Bella gets out and traps real Bella in there, taking her place. Fuckface needs to figure it out fast or he will get axe murdered. :Kappa:
The dalli_x-level theory is that they are in fact twins, one named Bella and one named Isabella. They are constantly fighting for who gets to go out into the world to be the librarian and who gets chained up in the closet each day. This is the big setup for the next Clone Series, where they both get loose and chain MC up for a night of unforgettable and insanely dangerous passion (DPC named one of his rendering rigs Isabella so it can be dedicated to just those scenes). It's the reason that MC says that if he had only known what would happen with Isa/Bella he would have run screaming away.:geek:

BobRossGhost

Jan 22, 2019
The dalli_x-level theory is that they are in fact twins, one named Bella and one named Isabella. They are constantly fighting for who gets to go out into the world to be the librarian and who gets chained up in the closet each day. This is the big setup for the next Clone Series, where they both get loose and chain MC up for a night of unforgettable and insanely dangerous passion (DPC named one of his rendering rigs Isabella so it can be dedicated to just those scenes). It's the reason that MC says that if he had only known what would happen with Isa/Bella he would have run screaming away.:geek:
or a more sane idea, its a kid's room, Bella was pregnant, James did something to cause her miscarriage, panicked and ran off

Reactions: p22 and yossa999

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
or a more sane idea, its a kid's room, Bella was pregnant, James did something to cause her miscarriage, panicked and ran off
Bro, you're questioning our insane theory building skills, your explanation is too obvious and natural to accept :) I remember they tracked the list of theories on the DPC's discord since the first episodes and "Chad is gay" was always there, but almost no one believed it, because it was too simple and obvious.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
No, I didn't write about Bella and Isabella.

But don't write off my twin theory yet. The question is only who has or had an identical twin. With the MC there are also inconsistencies. Once it is written so Lynette died during birth and another time it is written Neil said that to the MC in EP1 so Lynette could meet him briefly. She said so that he would be beautyful. Which is true now?

Fanfiction
What if Neil didn't know so Lynette was expecting twins? The MC comes into the world, briefly meets his mother and is taken away. A normal process. Neil accompanies his son, the MC, and unbeknownst to Neil, so Lynette delivers a second child and dies in the process. The family of Lynette reacts quickly and Neil did not even realize that he had another child.

The MC twins was first on B&R. Heck, Karen joined B&R when she was 17. What if the MC Gemini was also in college at 17? He was doing exactly what the player is not doing. DIK and CHICK. It would be interesting if the DIK MC twin fucked Quinn, Melanie, Sarah, Sally, etc., wouldn't it? Then the twin gets killed or disappears. The MC comes to college, the Crazy ride, goes off.
Hmm... interesting,
and what if she had Triplets?

:unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes