Zer0900

Jun 26, 2021
Hi,

I wonder if anyone can help me out. I'm really enjoying the game. I am at the scene where someone stole the DIKs laptop and I'm supposed to chat to people, call Sage and check Rooster. I've done the first 2, but when I try to access the Rooster app it constantly keeps backing out to the in games phone menu after it goes into the Rooster app for a split second.

I am on Android version 0.8.1 with scrappy mod, I've installed the version that is on here with the 0101 folder but it lags from the very beginning and when Jill appears and starts talking it crashes. I've tried everything from removing the version I was using and installing this one fresh but it constantly crashes. I'm using a Redmi Note 11 so specs shouldn't be the issue.

Thanks everyone

Last edited:

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Hi,

I wonder if anyone can help me out. I'm really enjoying the game. I am at the scene where someone stole the DIKs laptop and I'm supposed to chat to people, call Sage and check Rooster. I've done the first 2, but when I try to access the Rooster app it constantly keeps backing out to the in games phone menu after it goes into the Rooster app for a split second.

I am on Android version 0.8.1 with scrappy mod, I've installed the version that is on here with the 0101 folder but it lags from the very beginning and when Jill appears and starts talking it crashes. I've tried everything from removing the version I was using and installing this one fresh but it constantly crashes. I'm using a Redmi Note 11 so specs shouldn't be the issue.

Thanks everyone
As far as I know, there's not an official Android version of the game. And on top of that, your version of the game is modded. You've simply doubled your chances to get your game screwed up.

Last edited:
Reactions: sava75

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Yes, Bella is definitely grappling with some severe issues, but so is Quinn. Fewer tears, yes, but she's just as stressed. You still can't deny that Bella is tough.
Doesn't mean she isn't tough. She is probably the toughest woman in the game. Well, her or Jade. Pissing off either of those two and your life will become exponentially harder.
Bella is a pussy. She's not on Jade level (an OG tough lady). Standing up against Tybalt is easy but when shit hit the ceiling and she had to deal with Jill in Ep.9 she cried like a little girl. Tough... pffff...

Last edited:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I think if MC is in the throuple, then he will be asked to pretend to be Maya's solo boyfriend (i.e., Josy is asked by Maya to keep distance for awhile) to visit her father as part of a half-baked scheme to get him to sign over the loan. This will create tension in the relationship until resolved by intervention from MC, Derek, and close friends to allow the throuple to survive, so long as they aren't backstabbed due to any choices made by MC.

I think a subsequent quandary is whether/how the throuple goes public once this is resolved given the stigma associated with non-traditional couplings. I thought it was interesting that the throuple were holding hands publicly at the waterpark, as that seemed to be a public display of affection that I imagine they would not have wanted to make public.

If MC is not in the throuple but is on the Josy path, then perhaps it might lead to a bad outcome for Maya if they break up and MC hooks up with Josy.
From the splash page we see MC can go to Maya's but will there be a counter offer from Josy since her Father invited MC. I can see the first part happening

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
Ngl it be pretty funny if fuckface spend Thanksgiving with Tommy, Josy and their family. It will be pretty awkward and funny at the same time. Do you think we will get a chance nail Monica? I think it pretty likely considering Pete invited Mc and it Tommy mother.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Bella is a pussy. She's not on Jade level (an OG tough lady). Standing up against Tybalt is easy but when shit hit the ceiling and she had to deal with Jill in Ep.9 she cried like a little girl. Tough... pffff...
Stop trolling. Jill is her only friend, Cathy left town, she has no family, Parents dead, husband probably dead. Showing emotion in that situation is the most realistic thing, especially since she is to blame for encouraging Jill to go for Fuckface.

Jade gets pissed that her boy toy breaks up with her by text message and starts threatening him, like she isn't the one with everything to lose, lol. That is not how a strong women acts, let me tell you that.

Bella, that has a deeper relationship with the MC gets dumped by phone call(almost as bad as the text message :HideThePain:) and she takes it like a champ, wishing him well and staying friendly with him.

Jade being dominant with the MC doesn't make her a 'tough lady', but her inability to control her emotions like a teenager proves that her tough exterior its a facade.
download (26).png

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Stop trolling. Jill is her only friend, Cathy left town, she has no family, Parents dead, husband probably dead. Showing emotion in that situation is the most realistic thing, especially since she is to blame for encouraging Jill to go for Fuckface.

Jade gets pissed that her boy toy breaks up with her by text message and starts threatening him, like she isn't the one with everything to lose, lol. That is not how a strong women acts, let me tell you that.

Bella, that has a deeper relationship with the MC gets dumped by phone call(almost as bad as the text message :HideThePain:) and she takes it like a champ, wishing him well and staying friendly with him.

Jade being dominant with the MC doesn't make her a 'tough lady', but her inability to control her emotions like a teenager proves that her tough exterior its a facade.
View attachment 2661932
Just the fact that Bella has created an Ice Queen persona tells us that she is not a tough woman. Tough women don't create masks to hide their weaknesses, simply because tough women don't have weaknesses. I'm not saying Jade doesn't have weaknesses, but she's not wearing any masks. Jade is what she is: a determined woman, who knows what she wants and doesn't take shit from anyone... Bella is none of those things. As I mentioned earlier, Bella is psychologically fucked on so many levels. Maybe at some point in her life she was a tough woman, but it's now clear that she isn't anymore.

wojtowicz

Feb 1, 2018
havent played this in a while last time i checked this out and played was only season 1 i think so my question is i download
s1-2 so do i need to download both Patch (Interlude to EP 9) and Season 3 Interlude+Episode 9 ?
sorry my english is dogshit

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
Someone asked me to release a 60 fps mod for Season 1 + Season 2 like i did for the last version

It would be a big workload considering the total amount of animations (~1000 animations), so I've made a poll below to check if this idea has enough interest for the majority of you.

poll :
i'm reposting this poll to make it more representative
poll :

Mar 9, 2019
I don't know about that... both of them are softer than y'all are giving them credit for. Neither wishes to leave their husband considering each of them has been wronged by them(as it has been pointed out many times Bella says, "I forgive you" when she is thinking about James) even when it would be the healthier choice. As a result, both have fucked up psyches.

Jade isn't really tough just, well, jaded. Both women are sexually repressed, feel betrayed by their husbands, and wear masks to hide their pain in public. Still, I would say Isabella is tougher. Seeing as how her husband has left and is nowhere to be seen for years she holds herself back from Fuckface decently well in her situation. Jade doesn't have that excuse

Jade lacks self-discipline, is emotionally immature, and is a lackluster mother(she babies one child - not to mention the Jocasta complex - while being closed off and unapproachable to the other). She fears the consequences of her actions but lacks the willpower to forgo the thrill that would bring about those consequences, as made evident repeatedly - from her footjob/handjob that initiates the affair to over the counter in the kitchen of her family's home. She can't handle being lonely which is shown by her propensity to react explosively when she feels she's losing someone she cares for(She can barely hold her emotions in when Cathy resigns and runs away before she loses her mask of professionalism in front of that other teacher). At the end of the day, Jade is vindictive, spiritually underdeveloped, and weak-willed, but she's a hot piece of ass and wild in bed... so we plow that pussy like it's the last one we're ever going to get.

Bella is disciplined and emotionally mature - though a tad psychologically unbalanced. I don't think she ever had children but based on how she is with her students, I do believe she'd be a decent mother. Also goes to show the dichotomy between how Jade and Bella view their pupils. Jade rarely, if ever, takes the time to nurture the minds of those she's teaching, she gives lectures then sits back and allows the groups to talk about some random bullshit. Great way to promote feminism, don't you think? Bella engages her students, wants to hear their input, and does her best to ensure they remain focused on the topic at hand. On top of that, she does her own housework; not just cooking and cleaning(which everybody should be able to do), but home maintenance and improvement as well. She calls Fuckface out on his bullshit and inspires him to be better. She is a quiet, observant, and reserved woman. After all the loss she has dealt with; parents gone, husband gone, and living alone, with only one naive 21-year-old to call a friend, she has clearly shown more resilience than Jade.

Bella is easily tougher than Jade.

P.S. For anyone who is unaware, the Jocasta complex is the opposite of the Oedipal complex, in other words: a mother lusting for her son. Fuckface brings the mommy issues to the table, but Jade brings all the other family issues.

*Edit: Oh, NebulousShooter basically said what I said but in far fewer words. How about that?*

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Still, I would say Isabella is tougher.
Earlier I made a post saying that Jade was a determined woman who knew what she wanted and didn't take shit from anyone and I said that Bella was none of those things... and she is not...

* Bella is not a determined woman:
When the MC pursues Bella and Jill romantically but chooses to be in a relationship with Jill, Bella unlike Jill simply gives up on the MC. Very different scenario where if the MC chooses Bella and not Jill, even the naive Jill shows determination to fight for the MC. In other words, even naive and silly Jill has more determination than Bella.

* Bella is not a woman who knows what she wants: Anyone who played Bella's route and was uncomfortable because they thought the MC was acting like a sexual predator with Bella knows what I'm saying. Whenever she shared a sexual moment with the MC she said it wouldn't happen again... which was a lie... Bella's indecisiveness in the end generated several sexual moments between the MC and her to the point that the two developed feelings for each other other. Bella herself tells Jill she didn't plan this. Meaning if Bella had been a woman who knew what she wanted this situation would have been resolved much sooner and without harm done to Jill.

* Is Bella the type of woman who doesn't take shit from anyone?: I have my doubts, Bella clearly took a lot of shit from Jill (Jill basically said that Bella was old enough to be the MC's mother, what woman accepts being called old?!!) while she was silent, crying and sobbing like a little girl. Stephen is another individual we haven't seen Bella put in place yet. Why does Bella never reject Stephen's advances outright with a simple "No"? Bella would rather make up excuses than simply make Stephen stop his advances. Something tells me the MC is also on the list of people who show Bella who's the boss, because if when Bella's secret is out the MC reacts like he did to Maya & Josy... Bella is going to get a ton of shit over her head.

Do you guys really think that a woman with these characteristics is a tough woman?

Reactions: mojococo
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes