always86

Mar 19, 2020
2. Rusty did not fuck with Camila. The MC is outside Jamie's room because he needs to piss. He says to Tommy that someone is in Jamie's room. Jamie and Rusty's room have a direct line. In the hallway outside the bathroom, there is a backpack next to JB. We see this backpack in EP8 in Rusty's room. Who did Rusty fuck in EP8? Micha.

You don't need the DIK laptop to send a Rooster Cluck from the DIK account. You don't have to be a genius to enter a bar credentials. Although, we are writing about the jocks here. Hahahaha.

I assume so Tommy gave the credentials to Quinn, who in turn gave the credentials to the person who dropped off the Cathy Cluck.

The fact that the laptop was gone and happened to be found in the library where Nick was, I don't think is important because we know that at that time any DIK could take the laptop. Rusty sees the cluck on the phone and then went looking for the laptop to delete the cluck.

5. cover up a blood stain? The MC pulls a lot of things askew or hanging on the evening at Bella's house in EP2. She does not hide a blood stain because it is easy to clean.

With the soldier, you should think about other things. The guy moves out like a young Stephen Burke. Why? In EP1, Stephen, Jade and Isabella go on a date in the library. Isabella is even supposed to get the wine. The conversation in EP3 is interesting and implies so Stephen met with Isabella even without Jade. Then in EP8, Stephen wants to do that again.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
JB thinks someone was fucking in Rusty's room. Could be unrelated but on a meta level why would DPC tell us if it doesn't matter?

Mona doesn't know where Camilla is. On a meta level the only reason for this conversation is to tell us Camilla doesn't have an alibi, and Mona thinks she was fucking someone. JB tells us he thinks Rusty was fucking someone.

Riona is the one who brings it up. Then says the only thing she heard is rumours. She's also sitting alone but she says she needs this party to blow off steam. Not really blowing much steam off, sitting alone feet away from where the laptop was found.

Jamie and Leon tell us that the Alpha's are to dumb. They tell us it was someone who know's the mansion and could get access to Rusty's room, not the average guest. They mention all the DIKs could use the laptop, but Leon say's he trusts all the DIKs. The players are set up to think it is Nick, he is the one we find in the Library after Rusty has already found the laptop. I think DPC is framing him so if there is a DIK traitor it is more surprising whoever it ends up being.

Rusty explains why he thinks we can trust the DIKs, because Tommy told them not to say anything and they didn't. Another person telling us to trust the DIKs. He is also surprised that the safe is showing.

Tommy is mad. He knows it's a big deal.

Jacob explains the laptop would have been in Rusty's room, probably logged in. So it must have been taken from under his nose. So a special guest at the party, who could get into Rusty's room unnoticed and take the laptop. Also a third brother telling us to trust the DIKs this time because Family Comes First (again this could go one of two ways, DPC is trying to make it clear they trust each other so the traitor becomes more shocking, or the DIKs can all be trusted and DPC want's us to know it isn't one of them. We won't know until the truth is revealed or the game ends)

Yes Tommy could have given Quinn the password. He was planning for the DIKs to take the blame for something she was going to do. But if that's the case why go to the trouble of stealing the laptop. Just log in on your phone and post it. Hell, log in, change the password and leave the post live until they can get the account back. IMO what makes more sense is like most of Quinn's plans it didn't really work. She didn't get the time she needed and when she got there the safe was locked. Could Rusy have been fucking Micha? I guess. Not sure why that would be interesting for the plot though.

On the subject of Bella's cabinet. It might not be a blood stain, but the cabinet is 100% covering something up. There is no way someone like Bella would have a cabinet at a 45 degree angle to the wall for no reason. It isn't the MC who moves it. Unless we are willing to presume that Bella just doesn't bother to move it back, unlike everything else he drunkenly plays around with.

I'm more than willing to think that Stephen want's to fuck Bella. However I'm pretty sure the first part of the conversation you mention Jade tell's him it's obvious she (Bella) wasn't going to be interested in something sexual since she had a wedding ring. So it's implied they did meet but Bella rejected their advances. It would help explain why Bella dislikes Jade since it's quite clear Bella believes in her marriage vows.

very very good answers, except bella. she says that she wants him to come home. and the mannequin looks nothing like james does in flashbacks. bella has a problem fucking students - MC, jill - perhaps he found out and left.

very good points about quinn doing all the evil shit to chad and stuff. this makes complete sense given how she tries to manipulate everyone and play chess with people.
As I say I don't think he just left. Possible he caught Bella and Jill, but there is going to be something under the cabinet/ christmas tree. Blood seems the most likely answer. While i'm not going to dig up all her quotes that relate to James I think she essentially says, "It's time to come home, but i know you can't. I've forgiven you. It's been long enough now". I've always taken the language to be intentionly vauge. For example possible he is in a coma, or in a psychiatric Hopspital. Somewhere it isn't up to him when he comes back. I think she says it's three years since she has had sex with a man, which implies he's been gone that long. I think she probably met Jill after he left (in a support meeting).

the other thing is the panties - why would tybalt be sniffing clean panties?
I'm thinking BC's point was, if they're clean, why would he be sniffing them? Maybe he loves Jill's brand of fabric softener? :unsure:
While this is a fair point, I think i'm right in saying that he get's then from her dresser. So unless Jill keeps her dirty panties with her clean ones, I presume they are clean.

food for thoughts !

# what if , what we assume it's a mannequin it's a real guy stalking Bella?
# what if that furniture and the photos were moved by the guy in military clothes?

if you see really closed the furniture that was moved was close to the window and we assumed that the Mc was seeing things and moved the furniture because he was drunk.

if you watch the mannequin it resembles a lot of Jade's husband (stephen) rather than James .
we know that he wants to have sex with Bella and maybe he's looking for something to blackmailed her and forced to do it .

episode 9 intro showed us Bella's house with christmas dinner prepared and someone broke into the house and made a mess,
if my theory it's right , the christmas mess was made by him (stephen) because he hasn't found anything on Bella or he found out about Mc and Bella dating.

for me "stephen burke" it's behind the Kathy rooster leaks.
more than likely he hacked the DIK's laptop and that's why he can watch the video of Mc doing it with Jade if you gave the video on hell night
I do like the idea of it being Stephen. In a lot of ways that would be way more interesting than James coming back.

I think the furniture is askew whenever we visit, implying even if Stephen broke in Bella hasn't bothering to fix it. When I say it's a mannequin wearing James' clothes i don't imagine it looks like him. I think in his drunken stupour he thinks it's a man when it just a manequinn wearing an outfit. We know from the morning after that the MC was doing lots of things that we didn' see in the moment and were only made aware of when he talked to Bella at breakfast.

It's not impossible that he is behind the Cathy cluck. The main question would be why? My assumption is that the DiKs being as dumb as they are, uploaded it onto the B&R cloud, and Stephen, essentially being the Dean has access. There could be a DIK traitor behind several things, we're certainly supposed to suspect Nick, but I think he is a mislead. That or DPC has made it more obvious than his usual secrets.

skc0110

Nov 18, 2021
Yes the screw up must have happened on the Sunday before the week in your chart. Saturday was definitely the HOTs' party. Then Sunday there is the tennis match and after that we visit Jill and it's dark outside. Then the next scenes are diary reading and Neil shows up and it's daylight outside. After the moving in of furniture the MC sleeps and wakes up with John Boy's breakfast scene.
It seems that the scene with Neil should have happened before the tennis match or in between the tennis match and the visit to Jill.
Haha ok mystery solved but there is still a mistake here. Btw where is this timeline in your post? I would like to see the whole thing.

the whole timeline charts are here:

Week 1.png Week 2.png Week 3.png Week 4 & 5.png Week 6.png Week 7 & 8.png

let us all remember and thank HB for his hard work

Last edited:

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Things you can count on in this thread:
1. John Ness to suddenly appear when it's Quinnposting or just simple mentioned.

2. Whenever there is talk about Rio that someone will say: Too bad she's gonna die -__-

3. OFT to make the thread better whenever he posts.

4. Shazba and his alt to make well organised posts.

5. Dalli to be Dalli at full power when a new episode hits.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
My assumption is that the DiKs being as dumb as they are, uploaded it onto the B&R cloud, and Stephen, essentially being the Dean has access.
That's what I'm thinking too. Like 90% sure. There's another option, the 10%, I've in mind: the Vixens. The dormies were on every party of the DIK's. In Ep9 we could see Avery talking to MC in Tara's ghost costume that they had something big. Maybe those girls are up to no good with the DIK's for some reason. They know the mansion and probably fucked with most of them. If I had to assume I would say the cafetria girl. Silent waters are deep and she's a little bit too silent for the group she associates with. We can see at her treatment of Gordon how she works.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7thOmen

NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
The only criteria for the option to sleep on the floor is to get Josy's Ep 2 scene (stay with her after the date and have sex) and Maya's Ep 3 scene (offer to help her then choose to stay with her at the end of Ep 3 for the foreplay/grinding scene) on the same run. There isn't anything else needed for it. So can't really say why you're not getting it if you've done both of those on the same PT.

As for Maya's Ep 2 scene, you need to choose to go back to her after the shot battle, don't have Massive CHICK or Massive DIK Status, and then try to kiss her. This will open up the scene on her bed where you finger her.
I have replayed it several times now and each time I am missing the Sleep on the Floor option.

This time I carefully controlled my DIK status so that I got the scene with Maya in Episode 2.

And I slept with Josy after in meal in Episode 2

I then turned down Maya for the scavenger hunt in Episode 3

And then at the end of Episode 4, both Josy and Maya were into me but there was no Sleep on the Floor option.

I can only think that the Scavenger hunt is needed to trigger the Sleep on the Floor - but if you do that you won't get 100% in the Episode 6 scene.

Thinking that I must now continue as I am and hope it triggers the Episode 6 scene.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
I have replayed it several times now and each time I am missing the Sleep on the Floor option.

This time I carefully controlled my DIK status so that I got the scene with Maya in Episode 2.

And I slept with Josy after in meal in Episode 2

I then turned down Maya for the scavenger hunt in Episode 3

And then at the end of Episode 4, both Josy and Maya were into me but there was no Sleep on the Floor option.

I can only think that the Scavenger hunt is needed to trigger the Sleep on the Floor - but if you do that you won't get 100% in the Episode 6 scene.

Thinking that I must now continue as I am and hope it triggers the Episode 6 scene.
If you want to sleep with both girls on the floor, all you need to do is what Blue Milk said: fucking Josy after your dinner together at her place and almost fucking Maya at the end of episode 3. Look, this excerpt is from the official guide.

ep_4.josymaya_sleep_floor.jpg

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
not from what i saw. episode 9 ends up happening more or less the same no matter what your save is. most changes are just slight differences in dialogue. and then of course there's jill's costume. i don't remember any significant differences from anything.
there are a couple scenes dealing with what happened between the three that are slightly different i guess but the overall story isn't affected by it.
one of the few insights of Chapter 9 is about the relationship with Jill if after courting her we choose Bella, in the scene on the bench with the right answers there is a kiss with Jill, after which she seems to decide to continue to believe in her relationship with MC.

there is no telling what this will lead to

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
* Sage, in the presence of Maya and Josy, noticed that the girl dressed as a mummy was Bella.

* Josy expresses surprise when discovering that the MC already knew, even before them, that the girl dressed as a mummy was Bella;

* After Josy asks if the MC knew it was Bella, Maya laughs and then says: "Haha! Of course, he did!" Maya's attitude was quite suspicious, it's likely that she already has her guesses about the MC and Bella. Which doesn't sound far-fetched, depending on the player's choices and Derek's loose tongue. Maya can even make future comments based on variables created by the DPC (for example, staying at Bella's house, receiving help from Bella to clean the MC's room).
MC is a party planner and responsible (or co-responsible) for guests list. On Bella's branch - MC invites her, Jill doesn't communicate with both of them (MC & Bella) for obvious reason and MC is able to easily admit to anybody that he invited her, except a few persons like Quinn and maybe Derek, according how he behaved in front of her. While when MC on another branch, then Jill invites her and MC recognizes her only during drinking game and asks who invited her in front of J&M and Sage.

* At no point is Bella seen with Jill at the party, if Josy mentions to Jill that she didn't know how much fun Bella is and decides to thank Jill for inviting her... Things go downhill. Even more so if Jill says that she didn't invite Bella to the party (or mentions that things aren't right between them).
When MC is not on Bella branch, Josy doesn't speak with Jill about Bella and how fun she is. Otherwise Bella tells Josy that Jill invited her (in front of all, including MC). Jill will never mention and talk about MC & Bella relationship to Josy. This may happen, if Josy will aware, especially if MC break up with throuple, and then she may ask Jill about Bella, because she know that they are friends. But it's a speculations, we can't predict how DPC will play out all this branches, break ups and their outcomes. While Jill is upset or even mad on Bella, she is not that type of person to get a revenge or whatever else in a way by making such delicate info a public state.

* Sage is not stupid. If she notices anything between the MC and Bella she will mention it between the lines the next time Bella is helping her with her studies. I doubt Sage won't mention how much fun she and Bella had together at the party, it's the perfect chance for her to ask whatever question she wants or make some silly joke if she's noticed something between the MC and Bella.
Yeah, and she covers Bella & MC ass at the best costume competition. I think she is one of a few persons whom will be ok to find out and accept the fact that MC & Bella in relationships.

* The scene of the MC and Bella on the dance floor is a real shot in the foot for Bella. This scene MUST have been on purpose, Jill definitely wasn't the only person who saw the MC and Bella dancing together. And those who saw the two dancing realized that they were a couple: they danced looking deep into each other's eyes, slowly, while the girl dressed as a mummy put her arms around the MC's neck. This is not a dance between friends or teacher and student (if Sage, Maya or Josy saw them dancing).
We don't have any evidences that somebody recognized her. Only Quinn suspected something and was interested with mystic "mummy" too much. Even Derek hadn't recognized her.

Following this logic - each dance had to have consequences. J&M dancing with MC, and Tommy should show in no time, Jill dancing with MC - Sage should knew that since there a lot of dormies, which know Jill, even if Sage was in another place. Dance with Sage looks as the safest option so far.

* Derek almost recognized Bella's voice at the party, during class, he could tell that Bella's voice sounds familiar and remembered the girl dressed as a mummy. It's enough for Derek to find out about MC and Bella;
He was too drunk and blacked out at the end. He will remember something of course. But it's a secondary problem, since Nick seen her coming out of MC room. Derek fucked up a lot, telling her about his tricks during classes :ROFLMAO:

It's likely that the members are already waiting for the girl dressed as a mummy to come out of the MC's room. It's been shown that when it comes to the MC with girls they are very curious and perceptive, like the time Leon noticed that Bella hadn't left and had spent the night with the MC or when Jacob realized that the MC took a much larger than usual amount of breakfast to his room (because Josy was shy/scared to have breakfast at the table with the others). So if a rumor breaks out between the MC and Bella or a rumor that Bella was the girl dressed as the mummy... BOOM! They also noticed that there is something serious between them.
Last time it happened when mansion was trashed, all DIKs was in place and sober. It wasn't a party or something similar. So, in such case you are getting great capability to notice something, to wait for something, etc. During the party... especially so huge, with a crowds of guests, when most of them in costumes, etc. It''s hard to remember something, to notice something, etc. But knowing about the "tradition" he asked her (and she was awared already, because she did the walk of shame before) to come out through the window. And Bella noticed, that this party is the only one, she is able to visit and participate in, because all people in costumes and she can hide her face and body. And she had doubt a lot - to come or not to come.

There are a lot of plot holes if the DPC chooses to keep the MC and Bella's relationship a secret or not create any rumors about the girl dressed as a mummy. Let's see how DPC will handle this.
Relationships with Bella is the most problematic by a lot of means. It's her past, her husband, age gap, her work at B&R, Stephen, Quinn (if she will find out) and a lot of people around, which mostly will not happy with this.
But, tbh, any of MGs have their own troubles, too:
J&M - the throuple thing itself, J&M lesbian thing, Patrick, Tommy and maybe Quinn (if and when she will find out about it);
Jill - her family & all possible connections to MC family, Bianca, Tybalt;
Sage - her family (Stephan and Tybalt too), Quinn - in every sense.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I'm getting close to the end of season 2 on my "crush Jill's heart" playthrough and I'm starting to feel guilty. The MC's about to meet her friends. :cry:
You Should never feel guilty about it, ;)Remember, No matter all the thing you do for her, she will consider you as the same as Tybalt, and humiliate you the same way, in front of a bunch of people .
:coffee:

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
MC is a party planner and responsible (or co-responsible) for guests list. On Bella's branch - MC invites her, Jill doesn't communicate with both of them (MC & Bella) for obvious reason and MC is able to easily admit to anybody that he invited her, except a few persons like Quinn and maybe Derek, according how he behaved in front of her. While when MC on another branch, then Jill invites her and MC recognizes her only during drinking game and asks who invited her in front of J&M and Sage.

When MC is not on Bella branch, Josy doesn't speak with Jill about Bella and how fun she is. Otherwise Bella tells Josy that Jill invited her (in front of all, including MC). Jill will never mention and talk about MC & Bella relationship to Josy. This may happen, if Josy will aware, especially if MC break up with throuple, and then she may ask Jill about Bella, because she know that they are friends. But it's a speculations, we can't predict how DPC will play out all this branches, break ups and their outcomes. While Jill is upset or even mad on Bella, she is not that type of person to get a revenge or whatever else in a way by making such delicate info a public state.

Yeah, and she covers Bella & MC ass at the best costume competition. I think she is one of a few persons whom will be ok to find out and accept the fact that MC & Bella in relationships.

We don't have any evidences that somebody recognized her. Only Quinn suspected something and was interested with mystic "mummy" too much. Even Derek hadn't recognized her.

Following this logic - each dance had to have consequences. J&M dancing with MC, and Tommy should show in no time, Jill dancing with MC - Sage should knew that since there a lot of dormies, which know Jill, even if Sage was in another place. Dance with Sage looks as the safest option so far.

He was too drunk and blacked out at the end. He will remember something of course. But it's a secondary problem, since Nick seen her coming out of MC room. Derek fucked up a lot, telling her about his tricks during classes :ROFLMAO:

Last time it happened when mansion was trashed, all DIKs was in place and sober. It wasn't a party or something similar. So, in such case you are getting great capability to notice something, to wait for something, etc. During the party... especially so huge, with a crowds of guests, when most of them in costumes, etc. It''s hard to remember something, to notice something, etc. But knowing about the "tradition" he asked her (and she was awared already, because she did the walk of shame before) to come out through the window. And Bella noticed, that this party is the only one, she is able to visit and participate in, because all people in costumes and she can hide her face and body. And she had doubt a lot - to come or not to come.

Relationships with Bella is the most problematic by a lot of means. It's her past, her husband, age gap, her work at B&R, Stephen, Quinn (if she will find out) and a lot of people around, which mostly will not happy with this.
But, tbh, any of MGs have their own troubles, too:
J&M - the throuple thing itself, J&M lesbian thing, Patrick, Tommy and maybe Quinn (if and when she will find out about it);
Jill - her family & all possible connections to MC family, Bianca, Tybalt;
Sage - her family (Stephan and Tybalt too), Quinn - in every sense.
Sorry, but I couldn't understand much of what you said. Why did you mix events that happen outside of Bella's route if I'm referring to players who chose to romance Bella? Yes, Jill invites Bella if Bella is not the MC's love interest...but why did you mention that? I don't understand... You said that the MC is responsible for the guest list, but in Bella's route he didn't even invite Jill. As I said, you mixed up some things and unfortunately I couldn't understand what you meant, I'm sorry.

sampow

May 14, 2023
i dont see how quinn is at all likeable. she is a psychopath. chaotic evil. lawful evil at best.
Quinn is likeable because she is a challenge. Quinn thinks she's playing a game of cat and mouse with the mc, where she is the cat, but it's really the mc who is the cat. He's slowly grooming her to be his girlfriend; she's resisting, but slowly succumbing. I love this progression with her. There are so many scenes where she struggles to maintain her usual hard exterior with the mc. Is she a nice person? No. A good person? No. Would I have anything to do with her in real life? No. Is she the most interesting character for me in this game? Hell Yes! :cool:

There is a similar progression with Bella, but the difference is we see Bella's thoughts (we never see Quinn's thoughts), so we understand her predicament more. That's not a positive or a negative, it's just different to Quinn. But for the Bella fans, here's her progression post.

All the other girls virtually dive into the mc's lap. That's fine too. Different strokes for different folks, and it's all about the strokes. :sneaky:

And while I'm at it, here are all the other tribute posts from way back (they're mostly outdated though, maybe up to episode 8 at the most):

Sage is still missing from the list. One day... ;)

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
Why did you mix events that happen outside of Bella's route if I'm referring to players who chose to romance Bella? Yes, Jill invites Bella if Bella is not the MC's love interest...but why did you mention that? I don't understand...
to compare the facts?

You said that the MC is responsible for the guest list, but in Bella's route he didn't even invite Jill. As I said, you mixed up some things and unfortunately I couldn't understand what you meant, I'm sorry.
MC invite Jill only being on her branch. Otherwise Josy always does it. The same for Bella. He invite her himself only being on her branch, otherwise Jill always does it.

Whatever, it can be funny if Derek found out about Bella from Maya and/or Josy.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DMNOV3R

sampow

May 14, 2023
...quinn is a sex trafficker, madame, thief, and drug trafficker.
And it's not real life, so I'm not so fussed. (y)

Quinn has the most interesting story arc for me. The other girls?
  • Josy is like the perfect girl, but there's not much story there.
  • Jill is bordering on vapid, so there's nothing to get your teeth into.
  • Maya's problems have just dragged on for too long, I'm fucking tired of them.
  • Sage is fun, but what's left to do?
  • Bella is actually intriguing, but I'm not into her.
So if you're approaching this game like you would real life, sure, Josy, Jill, Maya or Sage are all typical picks (Maya would probably get on my nerves fairly quickly, and I might end up smothering Jill in her sleep, and then again, Sage would probably end up cutting my balls off :eek:).

But I'm not looking for a virtual girlfriend in this game. I'm here for the ride! :p

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes