Mar 9, 2019
Tommy in particular expresses much admiration, the others more or less the same reaction as with the other girls
Yes, if they saw the Jade video then on Sage's walk of shame at the end of episode 9 the DIKs on the balcony express their admiration:

Leon: "The dude's been banging both his girl and her mother..."
Tommy: "That is so .... cool."
*Sage does the walk of shame from Fuckface room with no shame*
All the DIKs, but especially Tommy, knowing he fucked Jade:
this-guy-fucks-player.gif

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Anyone has Season 1 full save with Jill maxed?
Here you go guys. Every save, for every route, for Seasons 1, 2, and the current state of Season 3 (Episode 9 or 0.9.1). NO mods. Mini games turned ON. All scenes unlocked. All special renders found. All 2D Art purchased/unlocked. All upgrades such as Brawler Skills/Derek Cheats/Magnar Bonuses/Picture Frames and Wallet Quantity unlocked for all routes, with the exception of all Dik routes (Magnar Bonuses still remaining). Mansion Repair Completed for all routes. Rank "S" for current Party Planning Mini Game, for all routes. I used "Stevan" as MC's first name, "Pena" for MC's last name and "SexyMexican98" for my Swyper/Rooster tag. You can change those with the phone in game as well as Music Favorites/PetNames/Ringtones/Wallpapers with the exception of MC's last name, you'll have to play episode 9 again in order to change it as of now. Each folder contains saves for the start of each episode so don't get confused with the "Episode 10 start" saves, there is no Episode 10 yet, just "End of Episode 9" saves. All save files contain the following routes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: SteveyP

Zoomaa

Jul 14, 2022
I was just checking the previews for ep 10, 4 of them are Bella's do you guys think that she will have more content?

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I was just checking the previews for ep 10, 4 of them are Bella's do you guys think that she will have more content?
You can't go by that, DPC only does episode previews that he feels aren't spoilers for the upcoming episode, if anything more previews for one character means that storywise they have less going on in the episode so it's easier to show previews for them rather than for a character who will have movement storywise so a preview is more likely to spoil something happening.

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
For those who know the most and have been following the longest, this girl with the blue eyes just showed up to tell the MC what he needs to hear?

I'm hating myself for thinking about her so much, in my “man whore” route I don't see the potential for a serious relationship with any other girl, and this girl is mysterious, I'm already interested.

Reactions: Nurikabe

Doomyk

Jun 7, 2019
Interesting,if JoJo will ask mc qustions why he prefer other girl than her,could it be the option on Jill route that she was virgin :devilish:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes