Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Bella and Jill used to be voiced but not anymore, I think Jill might still be voiced in the tutorial on first start up though.
I had no idea that Bella was also voiced once. Did her voice sound as awful as Jill's during the warning message the first time we run the game?

7thOmen

Mar 10, 2023
I prefer to think in my head how a girl sounds.
Haha, me too.

Salma Hayek (or Sofia Vergara) for Bella
Emma Stone for Sage
Anne Winters for Josy
Erin Moriarty for Maya
Anne Hathaway for Jill

Mila Kunis for Cathy
Sharon Stone (doesn't that seem fitting?) for Jade.

If only...

I'm kidding, but it's kind of a nice dream, isn't it?

7thOmen

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Haha, me too.

Salma Hayek (or Sofia Vergara) for Bella
Emma Stone for Sage
Anne Winters for Josy
Erin Moriarty for Maya
Anne Hathaway for Jill

Mila Kunis for Cathy
Sharon Stone (doesn't that seem fitting?) for Jade.

If only...

I'm kidding, but it's kind of a nice dream, isn't it?

7thOmen
Give it 3 more months on F95, and all that's going on in your head is wondering why the woman sitting across from you at a Cafe isn't spreading her legs and flashing you her pussy :D

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
In the past few days, I was browsing other people's routes and a girl came to mind. The question immediately came to mind, why not her? MC has known her since the beginning of the game, now you can say they are friends, they have had sex several times (and not for money). Although subjective opinion: nice and maybe he has the best figure among the HOTs. I could mention two reasons why he and his girlfriend (many's favorite) would have been better than Sarah and Melani at the end of ep.9. If we had gotten this couple, I would have definitely spooned him the next morning. So, dear DPC: why not him?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Special thanks to the artist for this wonderful picture!:love:

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
In the past few days, I was browsing other people's routes and a girl came to mind. The question immediately came to mind, why not her? MC has known her since the beginning of the game, now you can say they are friends, they have had sex several times (and not for money). Although subjective opinion: nice and maybe he has the best figure among the HOTs. I could mention two reasons why he and his girlfriend (many's favorite) would have been better than Sarah and Melani at the end of ep.9. If we had gotten this couple, I would have definitely spooned him the next morning. So, dear DPC: why not him?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Special thanks to the artist for this wonderful picture!:love:
Because as per usual, Camila was completely hammered and couldn't even walk straight anymore. :D

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I wish I could just freeze myself like they do in the movies until the next episode comes out, I need my Maya & Josy fix.
I simp so hard for them beauties.

• Haha
Reactions: Jumbi

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
I wish I could just freeze myself like they do in the movies until the next episode comes out, I need my Maya & Josy fix.
I simp so hard for them beauties.
Really into girls that tazer you untill you pass out, eh ? Well, now I know what I'll fedex you for your wedding night :D

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes