Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
what's in Sara's hand!? :oops: :unsure:
The bag that gets put over the MC's head.

7thOmen
Yeah. It must be the bag. But I agree that in the shot I posted before, it looks a bit fucked up.

but if you look between Sara's hand (in a very strange position) and MC's head, it looks like it's full, not an empty sack...
I get the feeling that is because Sarah must have purposedly opened the bag before for it to accommodate Fuckface's big melon.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
View attachment 2633220
[/SPOILER]

Wait... I don't remember this? Am i missing a scene?
End of ep 9, others branch, don't end the night with Quinn, Sarah and Mel, or Nicole and Lily, when you get to the bedroom the girls are already there, you can choose to join them in bed or take the sofa, this is the scene when you join them. No sex happens though.

KaiserPyro

Mar 21, 2020
That is very true, even if there is more option than just Dark Side vs Light Side, or Paragon vs Renegade, like for example it was in Neverwinter nights what has lots of, versions like, Chaotic good, lawful , Chaotic evil, and etc etc, in the end these always limit you to a certian path.

Witcher did not have this problem, and your actions still had consequence, sometimes long lasting ones, and sometimes, consequence that happened just way later. Cyberpunk also was similar

Badik biggest Weakness is the Affinity system, and the Status system. It goes against the sacred mantra which is " Follow your Heart " . These systems prevent you to do so, because, decesiosn you make that often if not never, has nothing to do wiht the girls, but they have some super ability that makes them sense your aura , and becasue of that no matter what you do for them if your Aura is not the right one, they will reject you.

The Branching should have been based on your Behaviour toward the girls, How much time you spend with them, who you choose to hang out with, and therefore develop a deeper connection.

If you are in a good term with Maya, then you would not be in good term with Quinn, for example. Jill would demand exclusivity, and if you break that, you should face the consequence. the only realistic reaction was Bella, dumping MC after Chaty's panties incident. Let's put aside, how dump Chaty was for taking her panties off for a blowjob :LOL: , but that was at least a reasonable scenario, regarding having a consequence.

also, the Dik Affinity MC, should have been simply the Default MC personality, and the Neutral, and Chick , should not even exist, because his personality is to put it simply Dull. :rolleyes:
:coffee:
The thing I dislike the most is how the Neutral MC is railroaded into stock chick lines and responses. Like in ep 9, when Tommy says "say the magic words", a DIK MC will tell him to fuck himself while a neutral/chick one will just say please. Fine for chick, but neutral should get a choice. My neutral MC fights the jocks at every occasion, punches Tybalt and beats up Tommy, yet he's still forced to act like a chick in 90% of dialogue, just because I chose not to fuck around when committing to Bella or cheat on my midterms like a retard. Ideally a neutral MC would have the most choices.

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
The strangest thing for me in Quinn's way is Quinn's attitude toward MC in general. I understand that she is a regular tsundere who has trouble expressing her emotions in any other way than through rudeness and even insults.
But if I can accept when Quinn calls MС Chick "princess", "my bitch", "my girl", I can't understand the exact same attitude towards MC DIK. DIK MC acts just like Chick MC, allowing insults. And if DIK can be dominant with Sage, then with Quinn he's comfortable with the usual boorishness. DIK MC should behave with Quinn no less powerfully and dominance, so that Quinn, feeling that she is near a strong and confident man, can show her weaknesses, show herself as a woman who loves attention, tenderness, just wants to be weak. I hope the dynamics of the relationship will be transformed into what I see in the future. Otherwise, I don't see the point of Quinn being exclusive to DIK if that DIK is acting like a regular Chick.

Krummeiche

Jul 10, 2019
Because of the closed part of the text, the meaning is lost:
DON'T FOR HER
Or
DO IT FOR HER:unsure:
As the original text says: "Don't forget, you're here forever" this will not be a question. Also, the "I" is showing between the two photos, although hardly recognizable.

Usually I am trying not to play the wise-ass, but when it comes to Simpsons trivia, I cannot resist...

aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
The strangest thing for me in Quinn's way is Quinn's attitude toward MC in general. I understand that she is a regular tsundere who has trouble expressing her emotions in any other way than through rudeness and even insults.
But if I can accept when Quinn calls MС Chick "princess", "my bitch", "my girl", I can't understand the exact same attitude towards MC DIK. DIK MC acts just like Chick MC, allowing insults. And if DIK can be dominant with Sage, then with Quinn he's comfortable with the usual boorishness. DIK MC should behave with Quinn no less powerfully and dominance, so that Quinn, feeling that she is near a strong and confident man, can show her weaknesses, show herself as a woman who loves attention, tenderness, just wants to be weak. I hope the dynamics of the relationship will be transformed into what I see in the future. Otherwise, I don't see the point of Quinn being exclusive to DIK if that DIK is acting like a regular Chick.
This is mostly because DPC is lazy and even though we have lots of choices, the branches are not so many as it would seem and often whether you are on a certain route, or not, doesn't change the gameplay much. I have this problem with Sage path. Most of the dialogue she has with the MC is the same - it doesn't matter if they are fuck buddies-->lovers, or if they are just friends. DPC doesn't really give a shit about changing dialogue for different paths and for CHIK/DIK. He does it only occasionally, quite rarely I would say.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes