Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
sorry but your math is wrong. because he just recently had his rendering boxes upgraded. So your math is factoring in the old rendering speeds with the new one which gives out an inaccurate result.
:cool:
This is not a comparison with the previous Episode, this is a statistic of DPCs performance with Ep.10. The math is right.
New hardware allows computers to render faster, but it can't force DPC to prepare these same renders faster than human can. Human capabilities are limited and DPC itself becomes a bottleneck. We won't have to wait a whole month at the end of development for the animations to be processed, but that's all.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
The impression I got was that the Madame was an experiment in quality. When the Madame showcased, she was the most detailed, intricate model he'd ever used. Rather than give a single character a makeover, he created a new meaningless side character to experiment with.

Unfortunately, aside from the amount of detail, she doesn't add anything remotely interesting to the game:
  • You want big tits? You've already got Bella.
  • You want a MILF? Bella & Jade already fill that gap.
  • You want some "mommy" role play? Jade already did that.
  • You want to waste your in game money on something? Jacobs paintings are more interesting to collect than sex scenes with the Madame.
  • You want no strings attached sex? You've got Mel & Sarah.
But regarding Priscilla. It was abundantly clear that the conversation between Maya and Burke changed course the second she mentioned a possible free tuition through the HOTs:

Maya: "And it's so stupid, but I even pledged the sorority thinking I'd get help with free tuition."​
Burke: "..."​
Burke: "And by the sorority...um...you mean...?"​
Maya: "The Eta Omicron Tau sorority. Your...daughter's sorority."​
Burke: "Yes... Haha. Of course."​
Burke: "I'm confused. Did they say you'd get tuition from pledging?"​
Maya: "As I said, it's stupid, but you asked, so..."​
Maya: "I heard this rumor that they offered free tuition for their sisters, and I pledged to try to get it."​
Maya: "And when I pledged, I was told there was a way to get it, but apparently, it was some joke. I'm not entirely sure what it was-"​
Burke: "Oh? But you didn't join the sorority now, correct?"​
Maya: "Because of your daughter, I've been thinking about joining."​
Maya: "She's been pushing me to do it, and I'm starting to come around."​
Maya: "Anyway, um... Sage told me it could be worth applying for a scholarship, which is the story up until now."​
Burke: "Ah."​
Burke: "You know, Maya..."​
Burke: "I think the problem we're faced with is that these...scholarships are highly sought after."​

So it's fairly clear he rang Priscilla regarding this, but as to who Priscilla is, I don't know, but she's surely tied to the HOTs free tuition. Burke is likely freaking out that there are rumours about it. I'm sure he has an agreement with Quinn, but it doesn't include rumours spreading around campus, and now he's getting nervous.

I think he was sincerely contemplating organising some legitimate assistance for Maya, considering Sage asked for his help, and she never asks for help, as her father he was moved to assist. It's not like Sage has been abusing her parents positions in the college.

But once the HOTs free tuition came up in the conversation, he either:
  1. Balked, since he was not expecting it to be virtually common knowledge (even if Maya didn't know the details of the arrangement); or
  2. Decided to turn it to his advantage, to have Maya groomed into the restaurant.
Although Steven comes across slimy, is he really an evil character that will prey on a girl's troubled situation (and she's not just some random girl, she's his daughter's friend)? Or is he just looking out for his own ass, panicking that things may becoming a little too public for his liking?

Could Priscilla be Quinn? Sure, but another surprise revelation of someone with a different name is gonna get old very quickly.

Speaking of Quinn, the scene where the mc is texting Quinn about her Halloween outfit, this looks suspicious as fuck. Any guesses?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Burke: "And by the sorority...um...you mean...?"
Maya: "The Eta Omicron Tau sorority. Your...daughter's sorority."
Burke: "Yes... Haha. Of course."
This implies so that there could still exist a sorority besides the HOTs. (VIXEN.)

Burke: "I'm confused. Did they say you'd get tuition from pledging?"
Maya: "As I said, it's stupid, but you asked, so..."
Maya: "I heard this rumor that they offered free tuition for their sisters, and I pledged to try to get it."
Maya: "And when I pledged, I was told there was a way to get it, but apparently, it was some joke. I'm not entirely sure what it was-"
Stephen Burke learns through Maya that this rumor still exists. He learns to that so that a HOT sister told Maya that there is a way for free tuition and Maya herself is not sure if it was a hoax or not. Stephen strongly contradicted the rumors in EP8's paper. This, in turn, implies that Stephen might know more but doesn't want to be associated with it because he is either involved or thought with Mona's departure in EP6 that the rumor thing was settled.

Burke: "Oh? But you didn't join the sorority now, correct?"
Maya: "Because of your daughter, I've been thinking about joining."
Maya: "She's been pushing me to do it, and I'm starting to come around."
Maya: "Anyway, um... Sage told me it could be worth applying for a scholarship, which is the story up until now."
Burke: "Ah."
Burke: "You know, Maya..."
Burke: "I think the problem we're faced with is that these...scholarships are highly sought after."
Maya's rejection was a logical step for Stephen. If Stephen is involved in the whole sex scholarship thing, he doesn't want Sage to know about it or he has nothing to do with it or wants to protect his daughter Sage and the family, because this rumor could backfire on the HOTs, damaging Sage's and the family's reputation. I figure for us players to decide if Stephen is a good guy or a bad guy.

In EP6, Mona scholarship is not yet approved. You can read about it. But the application for a scholarship with Maya, was already approved. You can read that too. I think it is unlikely, but not impossible, for Quinn to be Priscilla because Mona's scholarship was not approved, but Maya's scholarship was. That implies so Quinn has no influence on Stephen Burke. But Priscilla is so important so Stephen calls her. Accordingly, Priscilla approved Maya's scholarship. Behind Priscilla is either a Rich Person or she is acting on behalf of a Rich Person because a scholarship is not cheap. The question of who Priscilla really is can't really be answered that easily, because she could be acting on behalf of someone else. That means something when I write that.

I think so that the MC will meet the Madame outside the Pink Rose. The reason is a conversation between Zoey and the MC. The MC says to Zoey so that the Pink Rose Girls are cool people in themselves, apart from their job. Therefore, I think it is possible so that the Madame knows the MC even if he did not work in the Pink Rose when the Madame is present in the Pink Rose. What I find surprising is when the MC then works at the Pink Rose at the request of Tommy, and the Madame is not present.

There is no going back to not knowing. Did the MC meet the Madame in the Pink Rose or not? We decide that as players. I don't know who the Madame really is, but my advice is, don't fuck any milfs except Isabella.

Reactions: dotus874

RohMadden

May 10, 2023

I worked on static renders and writing this week.
I'm at 4132 posed renders right now, meaning we're past the 4000 render milestone. Looking at what's left to do, we will go past 5000 renders.
I worked on shorter and half-completed scenes to get a better grip on the flowchart % that I presented last week.
And, just as I assumed, the percentage is higher than it appeared. This week, after correcting for the scenes I completed, the same calculation brings us to 72% completion.
There are some big scenes left and some shorter ones too. But I feel more confident we're hovering above 70% overall completion now.
The animation queue is starting to deplete, meaning that next week will start the battle to make it big again. I am so pleased with the render speed of the upgrade and I have even pushed the render quality a bit further because of it.
The remaining lewd scenes to create for this episode include the main girls, and I'm looking forward to posing them.

Have a nice weekend
Dr PinkCake
It could be September or October but the important thing here is that we already reached a point where we only see one update per year

Great

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
Speaking of Quinn, the scene where the mc is texting Quinn about her Halloween outfit, this looks suspicious as fuck. Any guesses?
What exactly do you consider as a suspicious here?

I brightened render in photoshop and decreased contrast a bit, after that house # near the door becomes visible & distinguishable. I don't have an access to unpacked badik resources at the moment, so if you up to, you could search through S1-S2 renders which contains houses & their numbers. If I remember right we seen Bella's house number as well as her house from different perspectives several times.

I think you should look for Bella's house, for Tybalt presentation, while he took pictures in front of houses in Bella's block and for some others too.

As for me, I see a 21892, even if I'm not so sure with 3 digits in the middle, but 2***2 are 100% there.

quinn_br_ct_rd.jpg

Regarding place, houses shapes, etc, If it's not a DAZ assets reuse (50/50), then I could suppose that it's happening near DIKs mansion, but from another perspective and side of view.

Here is the pic, which I made in times when Maya's preview was released to prove that she came to DIKs mansion.
Compare it with redlined house, this house windows number, it's shape and placing, a chimney from the fireplace (?), and the road made of gray stone or something similar.

But I'm not sure, that it's the same place or even another perspective or view on this place, since house on the right with chimney have 3 windows, but on pic with DIKs mansion window to the right of chimney are a double one, since on Quinn pic it's narrow and ordinary.

Just a guess. And version with Bella house or Bella's block at least, sounds more plausible. Bc if Quinn was near the DIKs mansion she would probably come in to see MC instead to talking with him by phone, while standing literally near to him.

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
It could be September or October but the important thing here is that we already reached a point where we only see one update per year

Great
If the episodes are insanely long I don't care, after all DPC estimated it would take 16 episodes to finish the game. But if he has the brilliant idea of increasing the amount of episodes to 20, then just one update per year is really too absurd - completely unfeasible.

RohMadden

May 10, 2023
But if he has the brilliant idea of increasing the amount of episodes to 20
The game will have 17 episodes for now, according to what he said if he didn't change his mind, that in a nutshell are 7 more years of development

But hey, if people are happy with that, what can we do? I canceled my Patreon subscription a long time ago when I saw that I had already spent a lot of money with this guy and I didn't see any progress in the latest updates.

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
The game will have 17 episodes for now, according to what he said if he didn't change his mind, that in a nutshell are 7 more years of development

But hey, if people are happy with that, what can we do? I canceled my Patreon subscription a long time ago when I saw that I had already spent a lot of money with this guy and I didn't see any progress in the latest updates.
When I say updating the game once a year when the DPC target is 16-20 episodes is absurd, I don't just mean the wait that players have to endure. DPC works on this game alone, has anyone stopped to think that in the next 10 years there might be some tragedy with him? He doesn't have a team, no one could continue his work as he always refused to ask for help. There are scenarios that the DPC is clearly not considering. I don't know about you guys, but I would be very angry if a game was abandoned because the developer who developed the game alone (for even more profit) ended up passing away for whatever reason and now nobody can continue his work.

• Haha
Reactions: bratkoratko

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
Making assumptions about these Quinn renders, I'll mention some possibilities that came to mind:

1 - Quinn isn't looking at the guy, but it could be that she knows him, is with him, and from the look in her eyes, she's on the lookout, watching to see if anyone shows up, if the guy is doing something wrong and someone appears, she will warn him.
(5% Chance)

2 - Quinn knows the guy, and is waiting for him, maybe to pick something, or deliver something.
(5% Chance)

3 - Quinn is just waiting for the Uber she called, and she didn't see or care about the guy behind her.
(90% Chance)

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
Good analysis.
I suspect that the man behind Quinn may be Rusty.

Thus, we have another new clue that may lead to various reinterpretations regarding the Chad blackmail, Cathy Cluck, and perhaps the destruction of the DIK Mansion.
Have we seen Rusty w/o DIKs jacket at least once? Besides the period when DIKs was not existed and/or flashbacks.

House shape is different, unfortunately. While some of assets is in place, like the lamp above the plate with the number or mailbox under it. Door shape is different, as well as windows to the left and right from door. Number plate is black with golden digits, while in Quinn scene it's grey or white with black digits. Plates shape is different too.

Reactions: dalli_x

RohMadden

May 10, 2023
When I say updating the game once a year when the DPC target is 16-20 episodes is absurd, I don't just mean the wait that players have to endure. DPC works on this game alone, has anyone stopped to think that in the next 10 years there might be some tragedy with him? He doesn't have a team, no one could continue his work as he always refused to ask for help. There are scenarios that the DPC is clearly not considering. I don't know about you guys, but I would be very angry if a game was abandoned because the developer who developed the game alone (for even more profit) ended up passing away for whatever reason and now nobody can continue his work.
Very nice, but not all of us here spend almost 3 thousand dollars financing and helping this guy so that it takes longer and longer to give us the episodes.

My point of view and yours will not be on the same frequency :(

• Sad
Reactions: DMNOV3R

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
Well, if that happens it won't be his problem, so he really has no reason to care about something like that.

But I understand your sentiment, I've read Bersek.
I've read so many novels that were abandoned or had rushed endings that I'm used to it, I don't like it, but I got used to it.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I know for sure that 2 well known F95 devs passed away some time ago: Palmer and Chatterbox (Lexi). Quite a few devs just threw in the towel and left the scene because they simply burnt out.

No one should expect that BaDIK is ever going to be completed.

akki37

Jan 21, 2020
Making assumptions about these Quinn renders, I'll mention some possibilities that came to mind:

1 - Quinn isn't looking at the guy, but it could be that she knows him, is with him, and from the look in her eyes, she's on the lookout, watching to see if anyone shows up, if the guy is doing something wrong and someone appears, she will warn him.
(5% Chance)

2 - Quinn knows the guy, and is waiting for him, maybe to pick something, or deliver something.
(5% Chance)

3 - Quinn is just waiting for the Uber she called, and she didn't see or care about the guy behind her.
(90% Chance)
I think she was waiting for this guy to come out. Meanwhile chatting with MC. Then he comes out and locking the door to go with her.

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
I hoped we agreed on dalli_x to handle this if DPC went off the distance :HideThePain:

He never said (at least in the recent Q/A) that it would be 20 eps, the last statement was 15-16 and 4 seasons, if I'm not confusing anything.
If he will be able to keep the current dev time for future episodes (I still hope for 7-8 months, rather than 9+), then the game could be completed in 4 years after EP10 release. I mentioning 7 months, bc he upgraded his rigs at the middle of EP10 dev cycle, so we haven't got a full potential benefits from this upgrade. Knowing the fact he will begin EP11 development with 4090 on hands makes me to hope that we may see a 7 months dev cycle or even a 6 months for a couple of episodes at least. 4 years is an estimate for stable 8-month cycle for 6 TODO episodes. 6*8/12. Optimistic hopes as well as 15 eps instead of 16 gives us around a 3.5 years estimate and pessimistic ones is around 4.5 years for 16 eps overall.

p.s. I bet he will upgrade one more time in future, 5090 or 6090, whatever. It would be usefull to handle 10k renders, 500 animations and porn-like lewd scenes with 1-2 minutes video loops :p

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DMNOV3R

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
No, I would not be angry. The only money I've spent in something related to the game was when I became DPC's patron for only one month a few years back. Disappointed, yes, I like the game a lot and want to see it completed some day in the not extremely distant future.

Also, I do not agree with you that the main reason behind DPC's working alone decision is monetary. The topic has also been discussed here quite recently.

And lastly, nobody knows the future. While it is true that the only requirement for fatality to hit is to be alive, the most normal thing to happen is that DPC will continue working on the game until it is completed. I read somewhere that he is forty-something. There is no logical reason to think otherwise.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes