funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
At the recital, there's a guy next to Amelia with a wedding ring on his finger, I thought it was Jill's dad.
I noticed that finger as well.
But again, he's a border line drunk if not a full blown drunk (maybe Jill was softening the declaration of that).
Boozers are usually the troublemakers in a household. I think her mom will see how far you're willing to go for her daughter and will be easier to get her onboard than her dad.

Drunks are either stubborn and selfish or they're the complete opposite of that spectrum. But where his daughter is concerned I think he'll try and lock Jill down and threaten the MC in a misguided attempt to make up for the loss of his other daughter. :unsure:

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
Do you guys think Jill's mom will hate the MC regardless of whether he's Jill's boyfriend or not? I don't think she will be happy to learn that her beloved daughter's close friend is the shotcaller of the DIKs. If Jill's mom thought Lana was a bad influence, wait until she meets the MC. She'll probably offer the MC money to stay away from Jill and if all else fails she'll offer sex in return. We won, boys! Love me some momma goblin! Burn baby, burn!

Major Choice:

Chick:
Refuse the Money and tell off the Royces

Neutral:
Take the money and continue porking Jill

Dik:
Take the money and break up with Jill

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
]
This is called character development. Sage is an introvert at heart, a caring and kind person. But she wears a "party girl" mask in public. That being said, she is quite a wild thing in bed as she has a high libido + sexual frustration due to failed relationships.
No. That's not correct. This is called inconsistent writing (we'll come back to this). Maya, KRJ and Derek's roommate are introverts. There is such thing as being an 'introvert at heart', becuase your disposition towards social interaction, (intro vs extro) doesn't just affect your ABILITY to interact, it affects your desire to. Simply put, an introvert would need time alone or among only very close individuals to recharge their mental batteries, and whereas an extrovert would find being alone frustrating, boring or lonely. This doesn't mean that all introverts don't party, or that extroverts don't want some time to themselves now and then, but someone with Sage's goals and accomplishments would never qualify. She's outgoing and social, eager to meet new people, takes a leadership role in almost all situations, enjoys loud chaotic situations, do I need to continue?

While I agree that Sage has layers (and that's awesome), the way they have been developed is falling to shit. First she was this cool, party girl, a little wild, a little superficial, fun as hell though. Basically a perfect foil to Maya in the early game (which was by design).

T hen throughout the end of season 1 and through most of season 2 she gets... I don't want to say character growth, becuase she hasn't learned any lessons, more like we've seen more beneath the surface.*. The point is we see more of her other side, her empathy, her strength of will, her sweetness and vulnerability.

The problem with all this is a long form media and we are at best half way through. So is this her arc? Does she have an arc? Cause her character being 'done' or regressing at the midpoint feels weird, it's counter to our (western) notion of how stories work. The ending is where the character finishes growing, not the middle.

I posit, however, that this is NOT her arc or her geoth, but as I said, just her character in full. The problem is that the way it's written FELT like it was meant to be growth, AND these two sides of her personality don't gel as well as they should. Her character feels like a yo yo, bouncing back and forth from one extreme to the other.

It's not growth or layering, it's just disjointed writing. Hopefully DOC shores things up in the future episodes, with scenes that combine both aspects of her character, such as some of her scenes at the hits party which manage to showcase both sides of her beautifully.

*An example of someone with ongoing character development on the exact same track as Sage, but slower would be Riona. She's unhappy, but she's learning a lesson, and as of ep9 is determined to make changes to her lifestyle (positive character growth) in order to get more of what she wants (a loving relationship with someone worthy of her).

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
]

No. That's not correct. This is called inconsistent writing (we'll come back to this). Maya, KRJ and Derek's roommate are introverts. There is such thing as being an 'introvert at heart', becuase your disposition towards social interaction, (intro vs extro) doesn't just affect your ABILITY to interact, it affects your desire to. Simply put, an introvert would need time alone or among only very close individuals to recharge their mental batteries, and whereas an extrovert would find being alone frustrating, boring or lonely. This doesn't mean that all introverts don't party, or that extroverts don't want some time to themselves now and then, but someone with Sage's goals and accomplishments would never qualify. She's outgoing and social, eager to meet new people, takes a leadership role in almost all situations, enjoys loud chaotic situations, do I need to continue?

While I agree that Sage has layers (and that's awesome), the way they have been developed is falling to shit. First she was this cool, party girl, a little wild, a little superficial, fun as hell though. Basically a perfect foil to Maya in the early game (which was by design).

T hen throughout the end of season 1 and through most of season 2 she gets... I don't want to say character growth, becuase she hasn't learned any lessons, more like we've seen more beneath the surface.*. The point is we see more of her other side, her empathy, her strength of will, her sweetness and vulnerability.

The problem with all this is a long form media and we are at best half way through. So is this her arc? Does she have an arc? Cause her character being 'done' or regressing at the midpoint feels weird, it's counter to our (western) notion of how stories work. The ending is where the character finishes growing, not the middle.

I posit, however, that this is NOT her arc or her geoth, but as I said, just her character in full. The problem is that the way it's written FELT like it was meant to be growth, AND these two sides of her personality don't gel as well as they should. Her character feels like a yo yo, bouncing back and forth from one extreme to the other.

It's not growth or layering, it's just disjointed writing. Hopefully DOC shores things up in the future episodes, with scenes that combine both aspects of her character, such as some of her scenes at the hits party which manage to showcase both sides of her beautifully.

*An example of someone with ongoing character development on the exact same track as Sage, but slower would be Riona. She's unhappy, but she's learning a lesson, and as of ep9 is determined to make changes to her lifestyle (positive character growth) in order to get more of what she wants (a loving relationship with someone worthy of her).
I love Sage, but the DPC's writing regarding Sage in Ep.9 wasn't the best. It strikes me as more bad writing than saying that Sage is multi-layered (lame excuse).

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
Karen being a stalker for the MC is even creepier when the MC is on Bella's route. Karen already mentioned that her dream is to be a librarian, if Karen is spying on Bella giving the MC a blowjob in Ep.6 I can imagine Karen imagining herself in Bella's shoes. Jesus fuckin' Christ!
I really don't see KRJ as another Leah, but....

If a few burned love interests is what it takes to get under those glasses and between those skinny thighs, then bring in the barbecue!

I'll start roasting main girls by the dozen, to get that ginger puss on the reg.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023

If a few burned love interests is what it takes to get under those glasses and between those skinny thighs, then bring in the barbecue!

I'll start roasting main girls by the dozen, to get that ginger puss on the reg.
I'll agree to not being the one to push Karen out of bed, but speaking for myself, I'd sooner go for Sally though and tame that little condescending slag!
:cool:

• Haha
Reactions: dalli_x

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018

I'll agree to not being the one to push Karen out of bed, but speaking for myself, I'd sooner go for Sally though and tame that little condescending slag!
:cool:
This girl... I can't wait to cross her off my list.

View attachment 2700844

About KRJ, I expect at least a special of a threesome with her and Sally.
I can't believe you guys are going to make our homie and best boy Sir Magnar a cuckold. May God have mercy on your souls...

vneotpolemus

Sep 22, 2019
I love Sage, but the DPC's writing regarding Sage in Ep.9 wasn't the best. It strikes me as more bad writing than saying that Sage is multi-layered (lame excuse).
I thought it fitted in with what she said about her studies in the library. Sage is a type-A girl and she wants to have it all. Parties, success, friendship, love. She isn't as wild as Sarah and Mel, but she's not an introvert like Jill and Maya either.

Maybe her character arc will be discovering she can't have it all and has to prioritize? She wanted the MC to be her fuckbuddy, rebound guy, friend, and maybe more, and he made her choose. Or that she was so focused on her own life she was blind to what was going on around her?

Or hell, maybe she's right and she can have it all if she's careful. Some people seem to pull it off.

Redd23

Mar 11, 2018
hah, KRJ as a Leah would be a hilarious and bold move from DPC. He definitely have something against red-haired girls. It's ... a good hint especially when thinking about Leah motivation. Leah was jealous with any MC relationships, regardless was it serious ones or when he just fooled around. She pursued and watched for him in every fucking place. She thought that he belongs to her.

Leah, Leah...
View attachment 2700532 View attachment 2700534
View attachment 2700541 View attachment 2700547
tenor.gif

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
The Sage branch in episode 9 was a little dark for me. Because she was too happy and in love with MC, which is even a little suspicious. All the other girls kept to themselves, but Sage ran around with a smile the whole episode. It's no coincidence that MС says at the end of the episode that Sage is happy with him, which sounds like a foretaste of things to come.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
]

I'll write later today when I get to my PC. I've seen posts like this before and people are missing out on a lot of the little details about Sage's behavior during Season 1 coming to this conclusion.

sampow

May 14, 2023
I have a dalli_x type theory circling about my head thanks to sampow and Kpyna but I'm not going to get into my reasoning. What if Madame Rose is actually Priscilla? Could that be the reason an apparently irrelevant character got so much content?
The impression I got was that the Madame was an experiment in quality. When the Madame showcased, she was the most detailed, intricate model he'd ever used. Rather than give a single character a makeover, he created a new meaningless side character to experiment with.

Unfortunately, aside from the amount of detail, she doesn't add anything remotely interesting to the game:
  • You want big tits? You've already got Bella.
  • You want a MILF? Bella & Jade already fill that gap.
  • You want some "mommy" role play? Jade already did that.
  • You want to waste your in game money on something? Jacobs paintings are more interesting to collect than sex scenes with the Madame.
  • You want no strings attached sex? You've got Mel & Sarah.
But regarding Priscilla. It was abundantly clear that the conversation between Maya and Burke changed course the second she mentioned a possible free tuition through the HOTs:

Maya: "And it's so stupid, but I even pledged the sorority thinking I'd get help with free tuition."​
Burke: "..."​
Burke: "And by the sorority...um...you mean...?"​
Maya: "The Eta Omicron Tau sorority. Your...daughter's sorority."​
Burke: "Yes... Haha. Of course."​
Burke: "I'm confused. Did they say you'd get tuition from pledging?"​
Maya: "As I said, it's stupid, but you asked, so..."​
Maya: "I heard this rumor that they offered free tuition for their sisters, and I pledged to try to get it."​
Maya: "And when I pledged, I was told there was a way to get it, but apparently, it was some joke. I'm not entirely sure what it was-"​
Burke: "Oh? But you didn't join the sorority now, correct?"​
Maya: "Because of your daughter, I've been thinking about joining."​
Maya: "She's been pushing me to do it, and I'm starting to come around."​
Maya: "Anyway, um... Sage told me it could be worth applying for a scholarship, which is the story up until now."​
Burke: "Ah."​
Burke: "You know, Maya..."​
Burke: "I think the problem we're faced with is that these...scholarships are highly sought after."​

So it's fairly clear he rang Priscilla regarding this, but as to who Priscilla is, I don't know, but she's surely tied to the HOTs free tuition. Burke is likely freaking out that there are rumours about it. I'm sure he has an agreement with Quinn, but it doesn't include rumours spreading around campus, and now he's getting nervous.

I think he was sincerely contemplating organising some legitimate assistance for Maya, considering Sage asked for his help, and she never asks for help, as her father he was moved to assist. It's not like Sage has been abusing her parents positions in the college.

But once the HOTs free tuition came up in the conversation, he either:
  1. Balked, since he was not expecting it to be virtually common knowledge (even if Maya didn't know the details of the arrangement); or
  2. Decided to turn it to his advantage, to have Maya groomed into the restaurant.
Although Steven comes across slimy, is he really an evil character that will prey on a girl's troubled situation (and she's not just some random girl, she's his daughter's friend)? Or is he just looking out for his own ass, panicking that things may becoming a little too public for his liking?

Could Priscilla be Quinn? Sure, but another surprise revelation of someone with a different name is gonna get old very quickly.

Speaking of Quinn, the scene where the mc is texting Quinn about her Halloween outfit, this looks suspicious as fuck. Any guesses?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes