dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
If the MC isn't going to fuck everyone's mom there's no justification for adding so many moms to the plot. Josy's mother, Tommy's mother, Derek and Maya's mother, Jill's mother, Sage's biological and adoptive mother, Bianca's mother, Jamie's mother... This is the game that should be called MILF CITY.

Dalli only wants the threesomes on the Maya & Josy route, folks. :KEK: :KEK:
No. I want a three-way relationship with JM and four-way sex with changing HOT girls.

That's not too much to ask, is it?:rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Kpyna and DMNOV3R

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
I agree with you. But you just made my Head Cinema. Not only do Lana and Zoey have similar personalities, they have that in common with Riona.
Oh, no...

I thought that as well.
Can't wait to see if when on Bella's path and still texting and "squat spotting" Nora how that will end up.
:unsure:
Probably very bad. When the MC is at the bar and sees Nora he has the option to approach her or ignore her, if the player ignores her the MC mentions something like "it's not worth risking what I have at the moment". This scene only happens if the MC has a romance with one of the main girls.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Oh, no...
Oh, no...?
- Zoey smoked and quit. Riona smokes, but can't in EP9.
- Zoey is an outlaw and Riona feels like an outlaw too.
- Both have a similar style of dress.
- Both like to listen to music.
- Both have similar hairstyles
- Both are pierced

Zoey and Riona have more in common than Zoey and Lana.
screenshot0001.png

• Wow
Reactions: DMNOV3R

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Good find, that's another thing I hadn't noticed.

But I already have a suspicion of who it might be. (Although I don't know why she would do that.)

View attachment 2700492
Karen made me scared in Ep.9. She spent the entire episode looking at the MC strangely. I thought she acted like that because she was scared of the MC, but I'm starting to think that Karen has developed an obsession with the MC. Imagine if she becomes a stalker like the infamous John Lennon fan.

Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Next preview should be out very soon, right? Do you think it will be Sage's at last?

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Karen being a stalker for the MC is even creepier when the MC is on Bella's route. Karen already mentioned that her dream is to be a librarian, if Karen is spying on Bella giving the MC a blowjob in Ep.6 I can imagine Karen imagining herself in Bella's shoes. Jesus fuckin' Christ!

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Karen being a stalker for the MC is even creepier when the MC is on Bella's route. Karen already mentioned that her dream is to be a librarian, if Karen is spying on Bella giving the MC a blowjob in Ep.6 I can imagine Karen imagining herself in Bella's shoes. Jesus fuckin' Christ!
I have to concede that it kind of makes sense if you think about it. But... After Leah and AL, does the doc really want to play the card of the stalker psycho again? I'd prefer something else, TBH.

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
I have to concede that it kind of makes sense if you think about it. But... After Leah and AL, does the doc really want to play the card of the stalker psycho again? I'd prefer something else, TBH.
Riona had a stalker in the plot - the guy who lost the CUM-petition. Maybe it was a foreshadowing to show that someone has a real stalker in B&R (in this case the MC).

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
Good find, that's another thing I hadn't noticed.

But I already have a suspicion of who it might be. (Although I don't know why she would do that.)

View attachment 2700492
hah, KRJ as a Leah would be a hilarious and bold move from DPC. He definitely have something against red-haired girls. It's ... a good hint especially when thinking about Leah motivation. Leah was jealous with any MC relationships, regardless was it serious ones or when he just fooled around. She pursued and watched for him in every fucking place. She thought that he belongs to her.

Leah, Leah...
ep7_ending12.jpg ep7_ending14.jpg
ep8_lm_3.jpg ep8_lml_48b.jpg

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Do you guys think Jill's mom will hate the MC regardless of whether he's Jill's boyfriend or not? I don't think she will be happy to learn that her beloved daughter's close friend is the shotcaller of the DIKs. If Jill's mom thought Lana was a bad influence, wait until she meets the MC. She'll probably offer the MC money to stay away from Jill and if all else fails she'll offer sex in return. We won, boys! Love me some momma goblin! Burn baby, burn!

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
hah, KRJ as a Leah would be a hilarious and bold move from DPC. He definitely have something against red-haired girls. It's ... a good hint especially when thinking about Leah motivation. Leah was jealous with any MC relationships, regardless was it serious ones or when he just fooled around. She pursued and watched for him in every fucking place. She thought that he belongs to her.

Leah, Leah...
View attachment 2700532 View attachment 2700534
View attachment 2700541 View attachment 2700547
Don't forget she also did naughty things to the MC while he was in a coma.
Leah was a proper psycho....

Reactions: Kpyna

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Do you guys think Jill's mom will hate the MC regardless of whether he's Jill's boyfriend or not? I don't think she will be happy to learn that her beloved daughter's close friend is the shotcaller of the DIKs. If Jill's mom thought Lana was a bad influence, wait until she meets the MC. She'll probably offer the MC money to stay away from Jill and if all else fails she'll offer sex in return. We won, boys! Love me some momma goblin! Burn baby, burn!
Well we saw Jill's mum at the recital and not her dad. So I think her mum will have a soft spot for the MC if he helped Jill with her stage fright. But after what Jill tells the MC about her father and how he's changed after Lana passed, I suspect the dad is going to be problematic with being overprotective of Jill. And being a borderline drunk now things could get rather messy.

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Well we saw Jill's mum at the recital and not her dad. So I think her mum will have a soft spot for the MC if he helped Jill with her stage fright. But after what Jill tells the MC about her father and how he's changed after Lana passed, I suspect the dad is going to be problematic with being overprotective of Jill. And being a borderline drunk now things could get rather messy.
At the recital, there's a guy next to Amelia with a wedding ring on his finger, I thought it was Jill's dad.

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
Don't forget she also did naughty things to the MC while he was in a coma.
Leah was a proper psycho....
Yeah, there are SO fucking much of renders with this and similar shit (350+), when the final scene in her closet is happening, as well as the scene when MC comes to her home for the last time. So it feels weird to upload here most of them :LOL: and it's an offtopic here. But it's great if somebody would decide to play AL after this.

• Haha
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes