felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The impression I got was that the Madame was an experiment in quality. When the Madame showcased, she was the most detailed, intricate model he'd ever used. Rather than give a single character a makeover, he created a new meaningless side character to experiment with.

Unfortunately, aside from the amount of detail, she doesn't add anything remotely interesting to the game:
  • You want big tits? You've already got Bella.
  • You want a MILF? Bella & Jade already fill that gap.
  • You want some "mommy" role play? Jade already did that.
  • You want to waste your in game money on something? Jacobs paintings are more interesting to collect than sex scenes with the Madame.
  • You want no strings attached sex? You've got Mel & Sarah.
But regarding Priscilla. It was abundantly clear that the conversation between Maya and Burke changed course the second she mentioned a possible free tuition through the HOTs:

Maya: "And it's so stupid, but I even pledged the sorority thinking I'd get help with free tuition."​
Burke: "..."​
Burke: "And by the sorority...um...you mean...?"​
Maya: "The Eta Omicron Tau sorority. Your...daughter's sorority."​
Burke: "Yes... Haha. Of course."​
Burke: "I'm confused. Did they say you'd get tuition from pledging?"​
Maya: "As I said, it's stupid, but you asked, so..."​
Maya: "I heard this rumor that they offered free tuition for their sisters, and I pledged to try to get it."​
Maya: "And when I pledged, I was told there was a way to get it, but apparently, it was some joke. I'm not entirely sure what it was-"​
Burke: "Oh? But you didn't join the sorority now, correct?"​
Maya: "Because of your daughter, I've been thinking about joining."​
Maya: "She's been pushing me to do it, and I'm starting to come around."​
Maya: "Anyway, um... Sage told me it could be worth applying for a scholarship, which is the story up until now."​
Burke: "Ah."​
Burke: "You know, Maya..."​
Burke: "I think the problem we're faced with is that these...scholarships are highly sought after."​

So it's fairly clear he rang Priscilla regarding this, but as to who Priscilla is, I don't know, but she's surely tied to the HOTs free tuition. Burke is likely freaking out that there are rumours about it. I'm sure he has an agreement with Quinn, but it doesn't include rumours spreading around campus, and now he's getting nervous.

I think he was sincerely contemplating organising some legitimate assistance for Maya, considering Sage asked for his help, and she never asks for help, as her father he was moved to assist. It's not like Sage has been abusing her parents positions in the college.

But once the HOTs free tuition came up in the conversation, he either:
  1. Balked, since he was not expecting it to be virtually common knowledge (even if Maya didn't know the details of the arrangement); or
  2. Decided to turn it to his advantage, to have Maya groomed into the restaurant.
Although Steven comes across slimy, is he really an evil character that will prey on a girl's troubled situation (and she's not just some random girl, she's his daughter's friend)? Or is he just looking out for his own ass, panicking that things may becoming a little too public for his liking?

Could Priscilla be Quinn? Sure, but another surprise revelation of someone with a different name is gonna get old very quickly.

Speaking of Quinn, the scene where the mc is texting Quinn about her Halloween outfit, this looks suspicious as fuck. Any guesses?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If anything, he is the one looking at Quinn (being only a silhouette we do not know whether his back is turned or not, in theory he should be walking out that door), not the other way around, unless there is a later rendering.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
The impression I got was that the Madame was an experiment in quality. When the Madame showcased, she was the most detailed, intricate model he'd ever used. Rather than give a single character a makeover, he created a new meaningless side character to experiment with.

Unfortunately, aside from the amount of detail, she doesn't add anything remotely interesting to the game:
  • You want to waste your in game money on something? Jacobs paintings are more interesting to collect than sex scenes with the Madame.
But regarding Priscilla. It was abundantly clear that the conversation between Maya and Burke changed course the second she mentioned a possible free tuition through the HOTs:

Maya: "And it's so stupid, but I even pledged the sorority thinking I'd get help with free tuition."​
Maya: "I heard this rumor that they offered free tuition for their sisters, and I pledged to try to get it."​
Maya: "And when I pledged, I was told there was a way to get it, but apparently, it was some joke. I'm not entirely sure what it was-"​
Maya: "Anyway, um... Sage told me it could be worth applying for a scholarship, which is the story up until now."​
Burke: "I think the problem we're faced with is that these...scholarships are highly sought after."​

So it's fairly clear he rang Priscilla regarding this, but as to who Priscilla is, I don't know, but she's surely tied to the HOTs free tuition. Burke is likely freaking out that there are rumours about it. I'm sure he has an agreement with Quinn, but it doesn't include rumours spreading around campus, and now he's getting nervous.

I think he was sincerely contemplating organising some legitimate assistance for Maya, considering Sage asked for his help, and she never asks for help, as her father he was moved to assist. It's not like Sage has been abusing her parents positions in the college.

1. Balked, since he was not expecting it to be virtually common knowledge (even if Maya didn't know the details of the arrangement); or
  2. Decided to turn it to his advantage, to have Maya groomed into the restaurant.
Although Steven comes across slimy, is he really an evil character that will prey on a girl's troubled situation (and she's not just some random girl, she's his daughter's friend)? Or is he just looking out for his own ass, panicking that things may becoming a little too public for his liking?

Could Priscilla be Quinn? Sure, but another surprise revelation of someone with a different name is gonna get old very quickly.

Speaking of Quinn, the scene where the mc is texting Quinn about her Halloween outfit, this looks suspicious as fuck. Any guesses?
Although I have not been here for too long, I had already read someone else (DIKAssman. His account is deleted, BTW) mentioning the possibility that Quinn was in fact Priscilla. Well, he was sure of that, as he put it. And his reasoning was not bad in my book. I don't know if the idea was entirely his or not, though.

As for the guy in the back of that render, personally I'm not even sure there is any hidden meaning in that render. Are we even sure that it is him Quinn is glancing at? From her position and angle, I don't think she can even see anything of the guy in the picture. And she is certainly not a chameleon, is she? I am not saying that it is meaningless either. I am just not sure of its significance.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
New to this game. Will Cathy return?
The more experienced 'Theory Spinners' seem to believe she will. And as do I. Because after driving her home, a couple weeks pass before Cathy resigns as teacher and has a word with the MC in class to tell him about it, you ask her if you'll ever see her again and she replies something like "maybe, who knows what the future holds..." or something to that effect.

So we are hopeful she will absolutely return considering she frequents MacAlllens bar with Jade.

Which now reminds me of yesterday's convo about stalking red headed psychos. What if Cathy is the MC stalker that some seem to think roams outside the MC's room at night? :unsure:

Reactions: ttt_

rj677

May 30, 2020
As for Sage, same problem. Is she the wild, jealous and funny girl from season 1? The sweet and empathic girl from season 2? A LOT of people on here were really pleased that they "tamed the party girl" and wife'd her up. Only to feel the boomerang when she acted kind of slutty and wild in Ep 9.
I love Sage, but the DPC's writing regarding Sage in Ep.9 wasn't the best. It strikes me as more bad writing than saying that Sage is multi-layered (lame excuse).
My main LI in this game was always Sage, and reading posts like this really makes me think about how some people view/choose characters to be their main LIs in this game.

DPC has a kind of writting that is usually full of these "character developments" that in my opinion only changes both the personality and the actions of a character, essentially turning them into something that they are not... Or like people usually say "it was just a mask and now she can be herself" kind of bullshit :cautious::rolleyes:.

Of course I want Sage to be my MCs girlfriend and have that cute and sweet side that we know she has and always had, but that doesnt mean that I want my Sage to lose her wild, sluty, nymphomaniacal adventurous side of hers that wants to experiment with sex... Essentially, I want my MC to date the woman he fell in love with, not this new underpowered version of her :rolleyes::FacePalm:

So yeah, Sage is perfect just the way she is and she doesnt need to change herself completely or just erase some parts of herself just to please the MC some people. So yeah, let us explore all her kinks and fantasies ;):sneaky::devilish:.

Bad writting for me was having Sage wear that lame boring ass school girl outfit and the whole thing about the DIK MC interrupting sex with the goddess because hes too hung up on who her family is :FacePalm::HideThePain::cautious:. The whole thing about Jade always popping up is also worrying, since I just know DPC is gonna find a way for my dumbass MC to yell Jades name during sex with Sage :HideThePain::cautious::cry:

Concluding: If I find a sharp and edgy chefs knife and I buy it, I dont want it to change into a flat butter knife after I buy it :rolleyes::HideThePain:

TempinOffice

May 25, 2020
The game crashes everytime after the same dialogue in Ep8, Rusty asking OP to order the windows despite OP reluctance owing to lack of budget. Any resolution?

Issue in both v0.8.3 as well as v0.8.2

Bleiu

Mar 11, 2018

Theory atm is that it is Stephen at Bella's house. I want to check on that when I do my Bella only run. Because the front of the house seems to be Bella's. I'm just not sure if I've ever seen that neighboring house.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: sampow

der123fer

Donor
Aug 8, 2020

I worked on static renders and writing this week.
I'm at 4132 posed renders right now, meaning we're past the 4000 render milestone. Looking at what's left to do, we will go past 5000 renders.
I worked on shorter and half-completed scenes to get a better grip on the flowchart % that I presented last week.
And, just as I assumed, the percentage is higher than it appeared. This week, after correcting for the scenes I completed, the same calculation brings us to 72% completion.
There are some big scenes left and some shorter ones too. But I feel more confident we're hovering above 70% overall completion now.
The animation queue is starting to deplete, meaning that next week will start the battle to make it big again. I am so pleased with the render speed of the upgrade and I have even pushed the render quality a bit further because of it.
The remaining lewd scenes to create for this episode include the main girls, and I'm looking forward to posing them.

Have a nice weekend
Dr PinkCake

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023

I'm at 4132 posed renders right now, meaning we're past the 4000 render milestone. Looking at what's left to do, we will go past 5000 renders.
I worked on shorter and half-completed scenes to get a better grip on the flowchart % that I presented last week.
And, just as I assumed, the percentage is higher than it appeared. This week, after correcting for the scenes I completed, the same calculation brings us to 72% completion.
There are some big scenes left and some shorter ones too. But I feel more confident we're hovering above 70% overall completion now.
The animation queue is starting to deplete, meaning that next week will start the battle to make it big again. I am so pleased with the render speed of the upgrade and I have even pushed the render quality a bit further because of it.
The remaining lewd scenes to create for this episode include the main girls, and I'm looking forward to posing them.

Have a nice weekend
Dr PinkCake
He will do the remaining 1000 renders all summer.

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
I'll write later today when I get to my PC. I've seen posts like this before and people are missing out on a lot of the little details about Sage's behavior during Season 1 coming to this conclusion.
It is once again the lack of coherence speaking louder. The Sage in Ep.9 is true to her character IF the MC has never romanced her, as she is still a party girl. However, perhaps due to laziness or difficulty in the game's code, the DPC "created" a Sage in Ep.9 and tried to make this version of Sage compatible with all possible routes. As a result we had a flirtatious and slutty version of Sage at the Halloween party.

I believe that a personality oscillation in the girls between scenes will be more explicit in the next episodes. Like I said, girls need to behave in a way that fits every possible scenario. It will be easier to notice this with Bella, I'm sure there will be several moments where Bella behaves like "grumpy Bella" even though the MC is having a romance with her because this scene needs to be present in other routes.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

Have a nice weekend
Dr PinkCake
Math moment: As he said, 72% of progress is done. And today is 6 month after Ep.9 release, he doing 12% per month.
It remains to complete 28% of the work, which is approximately 2 months and 10 days. Adding 2 more weeks of vacation and 1 week for beta testing and we can roughly estimate the release date as mid-September.
Plus the animations queue that will run during vacation weeks, which will not freeze development.
The approximate number of renders in Ep.10 is still ~5500, maybe a little more, and I can see that compared to Ep.9 he does it really faster.
The fact that he increased the quality of some renders is a classic DPC, he can't be fixed here. :LOL: This guy wants bigger, more beautiful, better, such perfectionism still needs to be looked for...Although visual improvement can be observed in many top AVNs of our time.

Still, this is a tentative forecast and it doesn't take into account force majeure situations, or, for example, DPC's desire to add 5 new fully animated Madame scenes.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
I'm sure there will be several moments where Bella behaves like "grumpy Bella" even though the MC is having a romance with her because this scene needs to be present in other routes.
Specially after she meets MC's dad (if she ever does, and I really hope she does).
I'm sure if/when she meets someone who's around her age group that's her boyfriend's father will probably send her into a moral spin.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Math moment: As he said, 72% of progress is done. And today is 6 month after Ep.9 release, he doing 12% per month.
It remains to complete 28% of the work, which is approximately 2 months and 10 days. Adding 2 more weeks of vacation and 1 week for beta testing and we can roughly estimate the release date as mid-September.
Plus the animations queue that will run during vacation weeks, which will not freeze development.
The approximate number of renders in Ep.10 is still ~5500, maybe a little more, and I can see that compared to Ep.9 he does it really faster.
The fact that he increased the quality of some renders is a classic DPC, he can't be fixed here. :LOL: This guy wants bigger, more beautiful, better, such perfectionism still needs to be looked for...Although visual improvement can be observed in many top AVNs of our time.
sorry but your math is wrong. because he just recently had his rendering boxes upgraded. So your math is factoring in the old rendering speeds with the new one which gives out an inaccurate result.
:cool:

Reactions: dalli_x
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes