ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I'm comfortable even if a have negative feedback, you talking to a man who married Derek to a granny, and the dude who inspired me to create art hit Maya with a car. :LOL:
if it anything like your zoey fanarts, then I have nothing to fear for :ROFLMAO: , I mean she won't be looking like josy at all anyway. so you just gonna ruin some "wannabe josy":p:LOL:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
"No, of course not." ...while hooking up with strippers left and right, having Jade on speed dial and slowly becoming Quinn's partner in crime. Can you imagine what would happen if Quinn and Zoey ever met?
I can, in fact, there is a song in my head, all the time when I think of Zoey. I think it's fit for the whole Zoey situation very well, and how the other girls should react :

" Sorry, girl, but you missed out.
Well, tough luck, that boy's mine now.
We are more than just good friends.
This is how the story ends.
Too bad that you couldn't see...
See the man that boy could be.
There is more than meets the eye,
I see the soul that is inside.
He's just a boy, and I'm just a girl.
Can I make it anymore obvious?
We are in love.
Haven't you heard

How we rock each other's world? "

-This song pretty much made for a girl like Zoey:ROFLMAO:

alexismoses

May 22, 2019
No, I am not using a modded save, I chose the ‘others’ option for this particular save. And I chose it solely for jill.

alexismoses

May 22, 2019
You need Chick or Neutral affinity for Jill,
you need to go to her birthday picnic,
you need to fight for her in EP7,
get the lewd scene,be asked for a run and go to the lake,
then she'll ask you out for her friends and you can choose her in ep8.
Thank you so much.

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
Nah, she's telling MC Jacob is kinda cute and she's going on a date with him. :whistle::coffee:
Jacob can't get a girl without fuckface, even Zoey seems to be getting so bored that she practically jumped at fuckface on the party to visit the rooftop.
Fuckface: Maybe after, I let Jacob watch how I fuck you on the Rooftop. He enjoyed watching how I nailed Quinn after all. :WeSmart:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
is this you too on reddit? :D
View attachment 2710302
No. :LOL: But that would be so Funny.:ROFLMAO:
But, If I remember right DPC brought back the ex-girlfriend in his previous game too, she get some revenge sex or something and that was all of it, I think.
would be so funny if zoey something similar and nothing more. some folks cheat their love interest with her, and then she find another excuse to move away, and leave MC once again, after she ruined his life. :LOL:

Last edited:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
“Are you dating??”

This strikes me as a scene where the MC tells her he's dating another girl.

And imagine him saying that he started dating “yesterday”, at the end of the party, after Zoey had gone home. :LOL:
Damn, didn't think of that option before. Zoey finds out that MC is dating and she's shocked, seven has tears in her eyes.

I have already come up with funny dialogues in my head for each route, maybe I will do it later if my free time allows it.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018

View attachment 2709905
"Oh, cool you take the train to come here ask for a fuck. But today i have my first date with Nicole, so that's a no. I can't get late to pick her and i'm also looking to finally meet her son, i wanna make a good first impression on my little champion. So, maybe later?"

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes