funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Yes. The key is blocking her as much as possible. If you adopt an active stance on rejecting her as much as the game allows you, you avoid having to listen to that bitch's threats.
That's just it though.
In all my playthroughs I only have a handful where I actively pursue her. And I can't recall a single time where she hasn't slapped & threatened me.

Now I'm not sure if it's because I might have just "skipped" (CTRL) over most of those scenes (high probability). After all the times I've replayed the game, you'd think I'd remember these details lol

Either way, thx for clearing that up
(y)

Reactions: Jumbi

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
That's just it though.
In all my playthroughs I only have a handful where I actively pursue her. And I can't recall a single time where she hasn't slapped & threatened me.

Now I'm not sure if it's because I might have just "skipped" (CTRL) over most of those scenes (high probability). After all the times I've replayed the game, you'd think I'd remember these details lol

Either way, thx for clearing that up
(y)
I think she only slaps and threatens you if you broke up with her in ep 8 in order to pursue a relationship with Sage. If you broke up with her to pursue Bella, Jill or the throuple she's annoyed by your presence but I don't think she think she physically or verbally assaults you.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
I think she only slaps and threatens you if you broke up with her in ep 8 in order to pursue a relationship with Sage. If you broke up with her to pursue Bella, Jill or the throuple she's annoyed by your presence but I don't think she think she physically or verbally assaults you.
Cool!
Good to know, because for once, I wasn't going to restart another playthrough just to test that theory.
I'm getting tired of doing that :ROFLMAO:

honkyfifteen

Jan 14, 2020
I believe Jade slaps the MC even if you are on others route and were fuckbuddies with Sage.

Reactions: ChipLecsap

alexismoses

May 22, 2019
is Jill not a romanceable character? I keep getting this even though I made all the choices for Jill. Someone please clear this for me, please, I would really be thankful.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
is Jill not a romanceable character? I keep getting this even though I made all the choices for Jill. Someone please clear this for me, please, I would really be thankful.
Are you using a modded save? Because that line of dialogue is from an MC who chose another girl instead of Jill in ep 8.

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
You need Chick or Neutral affinity for Jill,
you need to go to her birthday picnic,
you need to fight for her in EP7,
get the lewd scene,be asked for a run and go to the lake,
then she'll ask you out for her friends and you can choose her in ep8.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
If you make too many DIK choices, she will dump you. Jill is looking for the "knight in shinning armour" So if you're going around bedding everything with or without a heartbeat, and picking DIk choices, she will dump you every single time.

TBH Jill is the EASIEST girl to romance.

small_whistling2.gif

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Nah. I have a "Fuck it" save :LOL:, what I recently made, the only save where I turned off mini games and I just hunting for the remaining lewd scenes, I ended up in the others branch, and she still slapped my MC:LOL:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Yes. The key is blocking her as much as possible. If you adopt an active stance on rejecting her as much as the game allows you, you avoid having to listen to that bitch's threats.
as much as possible? It's literally one choice during the gender class. If you reject her there its game over , perfect for me, because that is one of the chick choices I have to made out of the 3, for my perfect DIK playtrough:LOL:

Reactions: sava75

bigdick289

Jan 25, 2019
It is as ImSenjou says. This is from my Sage run, where I avoided Jade like the plague.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for posting that! This is what I was looking for! :)

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
It is as ImSenjou says. This is from my Sage run, where I avoided Jade like the plague.
The faces themselves are interesting. Tybalt avoids eye contact and Sage is standing the other way around, so can't see.

Josy looks directly at Jade, but Maya looks past Jade but smiles.

Stephen and the MC are both looking at Jade intently. But there is a difference. The MC's facial expression expresses more concern and Stephen's is more answer-seeking. Even when the MC has not fucked Jade, Jade has made advances to the MC on several occasions that may not have gone undetected. In the cafeteria, Jade put her hand on the MC's cock. Who joined in? Stephen. In EP3, Jade flung her tits in the MC's face and flashed the MC. Who was present? Stephen. At the preps party, the MC is seen by Stephen and Jade is also at the party.

What if Jade is being blackmailed with an old sex tape? Josy did mention that she doesn't know how Tommy made it to college. What if Tommy fucked Jade. It's set up so the MC has to get a haircut from Isabella. This is how the MC looks like Tommy. Is this intentional? A little hint for Jade to help Maya keep an old video of her and Tommy out of Stephen's hands?

• Wow

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
What if Jade is being blackmailed with an old sex tape?
When you accept Jades advances and find yourself in the bath tub with her after sleeping with her for the first time,
Jade claims she's never done anything like that before, and again in another situation. And we have zero cause to doubt her. And during class when MC calls his dad for guidance, Jade sits down with the MC and explains in enough detail what her position is and how strongly she feels about protecting her kids from any scandal when just concerning Stephen's indiscretions with Cathy.

So dalli, I just want to ask you this one important question, do you have any more of that weed? I'm all out and sure could use a hit of whatever you're smoking
:ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes