Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
The most annoying thing with BaDIK is that DrPinkCake keeps adding more and more mysteries without solving the old ones:

in episode 9 we finally learn that Sage is harassing Tybbie on Rooster... but... who the hell is Priscilla? who's the blue eyed woman in Derek's bar? who placed the hidden camera?

Anyway, I'm starting to think that Stephen Burke posted the naked Cathy cluck on DIK's Rooster. If it wasn't him, then his wife (Jade) did it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x
Jul 1, 2018
Seems like 5-6 months is a normal interval for a high quality single developer VN for larger updates. Eternum is in scope much smaller game and the last update was from February with the next being projected for late July or early August. For PC the two developers spit the next update in half to be able to have an earlier release with the first half and those are actually two guys working on it and not one.

DPC has a very high production quality, I mean in what other VN do you have a scene like you had during the contest in Ep. 9 with what...50 or so characters on screen? All in unique costumes, most of them have a name and at least some form of characterization as in "the player kinda knows them", with around...20 or so being very fleshed out characters...yeah, he takes his sweet time, but he also delivers the quality in my opinion. Sure, 9 months really is a stretch but there is no real way to make larger updates in less than half a year I think.
We are at a stage where we are closer to yearly update that 9 months, last update took 11 months. The update before that was the interlude and took 6 months while being small. As each update (aside from the interlude) always took more time, the future one will most likely not be released before November.

I'm just glad that DPC keeps updating his game, he could just advertise it with no new release for a few years with no significant drop among his patreons.

• Angry
Reactions: Fess1998

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020

always86

Mar 19, 2020
We are at a stage where we are closer to yearly update that 9 months, last update took 11 months. The update before that was the interlude and took 6 months while being small. As each update (aside from the interlude) always took more time, the future one will most likely not be released before November.

I'm just glad that DPC keeps updating his game, he could just advertise it with no new release for a few years with no significant drop among his patreons.
Not the case. Ep 8 was November 19th. Interlude was March 4th. That’s 15 weeks so around 3 and a half months. Ep 9 was December 16th. That’s 41 weeks or 9 and a half months.

Don’t get me wrong I think he needs to to reign himself in and get time back closer to 6 months or 7 months. Should be achievable with the 4090s.

Reactions: Fess1998

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
Not the case. Ep 8 was November 19th. Interlude was March 4th. That’s 15 weeks so around 3 and a half months. Ep 9 was December 16th. That’s 41 weeks or 9 and a half months.

Don’t get me wrong I think he needs to to reign himself in and get time back closer to 6 months or 7 months. Should be achievable with the 4090s.
Don't forget to count that newer episodes got more render and animations even tho ep9 was chore disaster it is still whole lot bigger than 6/7 month timeframe episodes.

DaimonFey

Oct 28, 2021
Regarding content, here's a breakdown of the number of speaking (and thinking) lines the main characters have:
  • Maya: 3169
  • Josy: 2817
  • Jill: 2722
  • Sage: 2561
  • Bella: 2454
  • Derek: 2390
  • Quinn: 1854
  • Zoey: 967
Maya dominates (at roughly a quarter of the entire dialogue for the main LIs), and Maya and Josy both sit at the top of the list. Obviously the mc spent a lot of time with Maya in her dorm, so that boosts her dialogue count, and Josy and the mc have a little bit of history, so that gives her an advantage too. But I don't think that makes them canon in the slightest.

Most people can't separate their emotions from what is objectively the truth. Quinn is canon!
Quinn is truly perfect woman. Not only she is very hot but also doesn't speak too much unlike this accursed chatterbox known as Maya.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes