Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Not the case. Ep 8 was November 19th. Interlude was March 4th. That’s 15 weeks so around 3 and a half months. Ep 9 was December 16th. That’s 41 weeks or 9 and a half months.

Don’t get me wrong I think he needs to to reign himself in and get time back closer to 6 months or 7 months. Should be achievable with the 4090s.
EP 10 can get things back on track, which seems like it will happen or at least hope it does.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Not the case. Ep 8 was November 19th. Interlude was March 4th. That’s 15 weeks so around 3 and a half months. Ep 9 was December 16th. That’s 41 weeks or 9 and a half months.

Don’t get me wrong I think he needs to to reign himself in and get time back closer to 6 months or 7 months. Should be achievable with the 4090s.
The abomination called Interlude never existed. That's what we good people just want to believe for our own mental sake.

If you think that DrPinkCake will release faster updates because he upgraded his hardware, you're naive: he is going to make HEAVIER updates with more and more animations and frills (minigames, music, bigger free roams and so on).

I bet a tenner and a pint of beer that we will see 1 update only in 2023 e 1 update only in 2024.

Reactions: D-ricky

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Wait, let me count...

From November, we have Somuchshoppingmywalletwontrecover (1), December (2), Toodrunktoremember (3), January (4), February (5), March (6), give or take a few days that's about 6 months.

From March, we have April (1), May (2), Shescutebutidontrememberhername (3), June (4), July (5), Sohotithinkidied (6), August (7), September (8), October (9), November (10), December (11), give or take a few days that makes 11 months.

:p

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
If it doesn't, we may all wind up wishing Arigon was right. That's an unpleasant thought.
That would be worse then the worse case scenario, to me anyway which right now feels very unlikely. DPC might be crazy but he's obsessed and is the only person that really knows what is going on, everything else is guesses about 1 and 2000 are almost right everything is wrong. Keep in mind any of Dalix theory have a higher chance of being right then Arigon :ROFLMAO:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
The most annoying thing with BaDIK is that DrPinkCake keeps adding more and more mysteries without solving the old ones:

in episode 9 we finally learn that Sage is harassing Tybbie on Rooster... but... who the hell is Priscilla? who's the blue eyed woman in Derek's bar? who placed the hidden camera?

Anyway, I'm starting to think that Stephen Burke posted the naked Cathy cluck on DIK's Rooster. If it wasn't him, then his wife (Jade) did it.
No, I think so that was Vinny.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: dav3knight

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017

Two problems:

1. MC wasn't a DIK yet when the cluck was posted, so he didn't have access to, or even know about, the laptop. He would not be a suspect to Tommy.
2. Vinny has a beard, MC does not. Even a girl as dim as Becky wouldn't confuse them.

Reactions: zarachi

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
I stand by my opinion on almost all points. You helped me to look at some things differently and change the course of my thoughts for a couple of things, but nothing more. I respect your point of view and I'm not going to reconvince you of anything. Time will tell who was right and who was wrong. I think that no one, in the end, because it is impossible to predict everything 100% accurately. So it's more correct to say who was right for the most part, sort of.

In any case, thank you for reading and for taking the time to answer.

Since I have nothing more to add and I have no desire to argue about the same thing over and over again, then maybe we will meet sometime later, after my next similar post. If you have the desire, time and energy, I would love to read your theory and view of the game, not necessarily on the same points that I had. There's a lot more to discuss left. It would be more useful for everyone.

I'm in a good mood today, I got a little drunk, so here's (the essence, cause and consequences of our verbal battles):

View attachment fireball.mp4

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019

Regardless of whether the rest of your theory is accurate or not, if that is Vinny at the party, then it's almost a certainty that he did it. He's one of the few people who would have access to the DIK cluck acount. My gut always told me it was Nick, since he's still not entirely happy that Vinny left, but I never really considered that Vinny was even there. I feel like Vinny is going to be our main antagonist, so it fits that he'd be fucking the DIKs over from behind the scenes before he gets formally introduce outside of a flashback.

PereFourreAss

Sep 30, 2020

For DPC 4090s doesn't mean faster updates but bigger updates, chances are 9 months is the new normal but we'll have a shit ton of animations and minigames :KEK:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Regardless of whether the rest of your theory is accurate or not, if that is Vinny at the party, then it's almost a certainty that he did it. He's one of the few people who would have access to the DIK cluck acount. My gut always told me it was Nick, since he's still not entirely happy that Vinny left, but I never really considered that Vinny was even there. I feel like Vinny is going to be our main antagonist, so it fits that he'd be fucking the DIKs over from behind the scenes before he gets formally introduce outside of a flashback.
I have already written two, three times, so that I am divided in two reference to Vinny. I can't really explain it, but I figure so Vinny doesn't want to hurt the DIKs per se, but explicitly Tommy and maybe Quinn.

In EP9 yes Quinn mentioned so things have been perfect for her and Tommy since Vinny left. Well, more perfect for Quinn, as Tommy noted. Something happened between the 3 of them.

Because of the incident in EP4, which could have been Vinny, Vinny can't show up at the DIKs so easily in EP9. That's why Vinny brought the gun. Self-protection from angry DIKs who know he dropped off the Cathy Cluck and may also be responsible for the destruction of the mansion.

The only question is why Vinny would risk coming to DIK Mansion in EP9. Yes, the whole Pink Rose Girls thing and Tommy seem to be the reason, but I have a feeling so it's just Vinny's excuse for another reason because he could have sorted it all out off campus. But a Halloween party is perfect for getting into the DIK Mansion undetected. Sure enough, Quinn recognizes Vinny by his voice and he brings up the flimsy excuse about the drugs and the Pink Girls. That was just an excuse by Vinny.

But Vinny only shows his face to the MC voluntarily. Yes, Tommy sees Vinny's face too, but Tommy only joins when Vinny had already taken off his mask. Vinny wants to face the MC face to face. I think so the Quinn and Tommy are hiding something from the MC about the MC and Vinny. I don't know if it's kinship, love interest or ex girls but something is being hidden from the MC and Quinn as well as Tommy know what it is. Both of them show concern on the roof because of the clash between Vinny and the MC.

On the other hand, Vinny can be just an asshole. That's why I'm split on Vinny, because there are clues for both possibilities.

Reactions: RandoCard3

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
For DPC 4090s doesn't mean faster updates but bigger updates, chances are 9 months is the new normal but we'll have a shit ton of animations and minigames :KEK:
We will get some new minigames, but DPC has written himself so that he has all the minigames for season 3 and 4 ready and they only need to be graphically adjusted. So the minigames should not cause a major delay in the updates.

PereFourreAss

Sep 30, 2020
"we'll have a shit ton of animations and minigames " a shit ton of animation is a good thing in my book, I can't say the same about minigames.
The pb of minigames imo is about replayability I'm more than ok to play them once sometimes even twice. But in a game like BaDIK wich allows at least seven playthrough it quickly become more than tedious and really annoying, that's the only reason I play with a mod just to be able to skip them when possible. Somebody made amod to bypass minigames and playthrough between decision but didn't update it for a long time if anybody could do it it would really be a blessing for me and some others I think.
I have nothing against animations, it's just their use that sometimes I question, like the paper plane animation in Ep 8 I believe ? Sure it's funny but was it worth the time and effort ?

I must be weird but I enjoy minigames and I do them in each of my 9 saves, I liked the managment aspect of the mansion repair minigame, the party planning is nice too, makes you think about what combos to make and intelligent use of space

The classes were stupid simple at first but I like that it became harder. I just wish it had more impact on the story, I believe it only changes a line of dialogue with Cathy saying "you're going places" or something

It doesn't change what Bella says about the best students and the MC is still like "omg I'm so behind" dude you aced all the exams :KEK:

Melimelo

Jun 7, 2017
I have nothing against animations, it's just their use that sometimes I question, like the paper plane animation in Ep 8 I believe ? Sure it's funny but was it worth the time and effort ?

I must be weird but I enjoy minigames and I do them in each of my 9 saves, I liked the managment aspect of the mansion repair minigame, the party planning is nice too, makes you think about what combos to make and intelligent use of space

The classes were stupid simple at first but I like that it became harder. I just wish it had more impact on the story, I believe it only changes a line of dialogue with Cathy saying "you're going places" or something

It doesn't change what Bella says about the best students and the MC is still like "omg I'm so behind" dude you aced all the exams :KEK:
Agree, my pb with minigames are for the painting, drinking and classes mainly.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes