Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
Last year i was stuck on Jill route and did it successful only on third try. A lot of time and brain cells was burned, can you blame me? :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, i can agree with that. It's really easy to go on her route if you go full chick mode. But fuck, it's really hard to get her on neutral (more so when you leaning to DIK side) mode.

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
For DPC 4090s doesn't mean faster updates but bigger updates, chances are 9 months is the new normal but we'll have a shit ton of animations and minigames :KEK:
The problem is that Iray is a slow rendering engine. Even Arnold is faster than it, although it is one of the slowest engines. He can buy at least 100 4090s, but that won't make DAZ any faster. Blender's render engine is much, much faster. Especially in terms of animation. I hope that in the future DPС and others will switch to Blender, because it's much more efficient and opens up more possibilities in terms of lighting, simulation, as opposed to DAZ. It's time to forget DAZ.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
No LI is wife material...
Of the core 5, possibly. Include the side girls, tho.. Nicole seems pretty damn good. Kid, job, and still manages to take time to enjoy life.
It doesn't matter If player picks Chick or DIK, she's hard to please, grades remain the same, grade drops even lower if you fuck Lily.
Counterpoint : higher grades if you're fucking her and Quinn.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Yeah, i can agree with that. It's really easy to go on her route if you go full chick mode. But fuck, it's really hard to get her on neutral (more so when you leaning to DIK side) mode.
No wonder I was failing trying to complete her path on DIK affinity. But now with all possibilities - been there, even on neutral.

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
No wonder I was failing trying to complete her path on DIK affinity. But now with all possibilities - been there, even on neutral.
You don't get the post-tennis shared shower scene if you aren't on CHICK. There is no Jill option on DIK path, you have to be CHICK or neutral.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
She's hard to satisfy, i don't want that from my girl.

I did admit she's crazy hot though.
Well, if you want a top girl by your side, you must know you're gonna have to put serious effort to make it work. It's quite realistic IMO.

Remember, mouths can lie, pussy doesn't.
Such a romantic fella you are. You got inspired by this dude, didn't you?

Shakespeare.jpg

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
You don't get the post-tennis shared shower scene if you aren't on CHICK. There is no Jill option on DIK path, you have to be CHICK or neutral.
Well, I guess some people still haven't realised that you can't pursue the main girls who are looking for a serious relationship if you are on a path (DIK) where you fuck around like a crazy rabbit on heat. Oh man.

Sage is DIK material. Josy, Maya, Jill and Bella aren't. Enough said.

:rolleyes:

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
To be honest she doesn't know about prostitutes and married teacher.
"I'm sorry, I can't come with you on your spontaneous and unannounced picnic, I have a sick friend to take care off." is really a good reason to not get into a relationship with someone.

I don't know...maybe at some point we find out that Jill really is a selfish bitch and then it makes sense, but as it stands right now, that is one of the worst written and out of character parts of the game.

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
No LI is wife material...
I think all the main LIs are wife material, depending on what you value in a spouse. I would probably avoid Quinn, Melanie, Sarah, etc. if you want stability and kids, but the main LIs would all be ideal. Unless you think a wife has to be someone who only has sex for purposes of procreation, enjoys nothing more than cooking and cleaning for her husband, and doesn't speak unless spoken to.

Reactions: InkAndSaliva

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Well, I guess some people still haven't realised that you can't pursue the main girls who are looking for a serious relationship if you are on a path (DIK) where you fuck around like a crazy rabbit on heat. Oh man.

Sage is DIK material. Josy, Maya, Jill and Bella aren't. Enough said.

:rolleyes:
I'm pretty sure this has been addressed before. You are flat-out wrong about Bella. She is 100% available on the DIK path. The only thing you don't do is 69 her (for some reason). Everything else goes down in that relationship just fine. And when single Josy is finally revealed, she'll be perfectly compatible as a DIK, too.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Problem is she says it all the time and she's quick to complain.

Call me a slut, but don't call me a whore, you stopped fucking me too soon, Quinn did better than you etc.

Kinda gets annoying after a while. But If you think that's cute, I don't judge.
To be fair, when Sage tells Fuckface that Quinn deserves the top mark after the threesome, she is in quite a playful mood after the sex, so I would not take her words very seriously. And anyway, the MC then agrees with Sage that Quinn is actually who deserves the top mark, so everything is good.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I think all the main LIs are wife material, depending on what you value in a spouse. I would probably avoid Quinn, Melanie, Sarah, etc. if you want stability and kids, but the main LIs would all be ideal. Unless you think a wife has to be someone who only has sex for purposes of procreation, enjoys nothing more than cooking and cleaning for her husband, and doesn't speak unless spoken to.
You can also be very happy with Wendy, but that does not make her wife material in general. The LIs all have very marked characteristics, none of them are 'perfect', and that is the beauty of Badik.

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
"I'm sorry, I can't come with you on your spontaneous and unannounced picnic, I have a sick friend to take care off." is really a good reason to not get into a relationship with someone.

I don't know...maybe at some point we find out that Jill really is a selfish bitch and then it makes sense, but as it stands right now, that is one of the worst written and out of character parts of the game.
It's not that she's petulant about MC not going on the picnic. It's that before the picnic she likes him, but while on the picnic she sees that he could be a lot more than just a guy to hang out with or date just for fun but to have a real relationship with. Nothing she has done in the game would make anyone think she's selfish at all; she leaps to MCs rescue when he gets attacked by the jocks the first day when she doesn't know him at all, she's working on a foundation or other project to help others who had the same problem as Lana, and she's unbelievably polite and even kind to Tybalt (up to a breaking point). Not sure where you are getting "selfish bitch" from that.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
It's not that she's petulant about MC not going on the picnic. It's that before the picnic she likes him, but while on the picnic she sees that he could be a lot more than just a guy to hang out with or date just for fun but to have a real relationship with. Nothing she has done in the game would make anyone think she's selfish at all; she leaps to MCs rescue when he gets attacked by the jocks the first day when she doesn't know him at all, she's working on a foundation or other project to help others who had the same problem as Lana, and she's unbelievably polite and even kind to Tybalt (up to a breaking point). Not sure where you are getting "selfish bitch" from that.
What about "as it stands right now, that is one of the worst written and out of character parts of the game" is it, that you don't understand?

Reactions: mojococo

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
I wonder if we can switch from Bella's branch to Jill's branch (Jill kisses MC and saves his picture) are we in for another exclusive deflowering scene of Jill? Or will DPC just insert a scene from episode 8?:unsure:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes