Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
It's going to be the one that requires the most effort, that's for sure. The legal risk aside, they're at different points in their life, and have barely anything in common besides fitness and caring for Jill.

Anyway, I curious. What saves does everyone have ready?
Any dedicated to one of the side girls exclusively?
I just found out all my saves are gone the other day, so I should probably get started redoing those soon.
I have so many it's hard to keep track. With episode 9 "others" options, I have saves for Quinn ending, Mel and Sarah ending, Lily and Nicole (two saves here, one spooning Nicole, one spooning Lily), and none (sleeping with the vixens).

Reactions: Dudung693

Hanomarkhan

Oct 8, 2022
I have so many it's hard to keep track. With episode 9 "others" options, I have saves for Quinn ending, Mel and Sarah ending, Lily and Nicole (two saves here, one spooning Nicole, one spooning Lily), and none (sleeping with the vixens).
not forgetting, the couch option (I only did it in case there was a particular scene or dialogue)
that's a lot of backups...

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I agree that none of the characters is "perfect," but that is such a subjective standard that it is meaningless. If you mean that the MC must be in a totally harmonious relationship with an LI for her to be marriage material, then I can see your point, but I think such relationships must be quite rare. I've been married for more than 25 years and my wife and I have had plenty of ups and downs, despite everything. If I had to marry only a woman with whom I would never disagree or have any arguments with, I would either have had to be lottery-winner lucky and find someone who is just like me (except with a vagina), or I would never have married.

Having said that, if I think about these girls more broadly I can see where you're coming from.

Of the main LIs, the most challenging relationship is the one with Bella. There's the age difference, which is considerable, the illicit aspect of their relationship which might be exciting but is likely to lead to Bella's getting fired, and then there is the whole issue of Bella's past, her marriage, etc.

The next potentially problematic relationship is with Jill, I think. Jill herself is lovely, but it's possible that her family might try to block her marrying the MC, if they are concerned about their socioeconomic differences. Jill's friends may also cause problems for them, as they look down on the MC because he doesn't have their exposure to culture, travel, fine dining, etc.

Sage is challenging for a couple of reasons: the first is her (step) family, who hate or are at least antagonistic towards the MC, depending on player choices. The second reason is that Sage is graduating and unless she is continuing on to grad school at B&R, will go out into the world to look for a job and get serious about life while the MC is still planning Halloween parties at the DIK mansion. Couples in such a situation often drift apart.

A Maya-Josy-MC marriage faces all kinds of challenges, the most obvious of which is that it would not be legal, at least not in the US. I don't know how difficult life would be if they just lived together, but having children and that kind of thing would get complicated. Not impossible, I don't think, but not easy. And this assumes that the throuple as a unit can stay together. I think the way the characters are written and the story is done so far, they could manage, but IRL? Who knows? The US is generally quite conservative about that kind of thing, so I think they would face a lot of backlash and judgement if they were public about their situation.

Individually, however, I think Maya and Josy are wife material. Maya could be challenging because of her father, but at the same time, he will probably be thrilled if Maya marries a man. MC is already best friends with Maya's twin brother, so that seems like a positive, unless you hate Derek. So I think marrying Maya could be very viable.

Josy seems the most worry-free. Her family is more or less normal, as far as we know, and unless your MC really hates Tommy, the stepbro shouldn't be a problem, either. Josy is sweet, relaxed, low drama. Why not marriage material?
if we get into subjectivity there's no way out, if you love sharing Arieth it's the best possible choice, but there's no point in talking about it

the only perspective that matters is that of MC (which of course we have to interpret subjectively to a minimum), a kid who has been an outcast all his life, very emotionally fragile, from his point of view every LI represents a big gamble, which he can aspire to but with a strong risk

the trouple per se is completely out of his reach and control, Maya's fate is for now still in the hands of Patrick and Burke, not the most reliable duo. and for now there is no way for either of the 2 girls to go it alone so it's basically pointless to talk about it, but a girl so afraid of cheating can't be wife material

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
I don't understand this whole discussion, it's obvious that Quinn is the only wife material.

Quinn has that vibe that gives me the impression that if her husband is locked away for decades, she'll work to pay for his “luxurious” life in prison, she'll visit and wait for him, what other girl would do that?

Not even Josy my second favorite would do something like that, in two weeks Josy would already be with someone else.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
I don't understand this whole discussion, it's obvious that Quinn is the only wife material.

Quinn has that vibe that gives me the impression that if her husband is locked away for decades, she'll work to pay for his “luxurious” life in prison, she'll visit and wait for him, what other girl would do that?

Not even Josy my second favorite would do something like that, in two weeks Josy would already be with someone else.
Either that, or she is responsible for you being inside and cheats on you on the regular, based on whether you've earn her affection and loyalty or not. I can't imagine any sort of middle ground with her.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Either that, or she is responsible for you being inside and cheats on you on the regular, based on whether you've earn her affection and loyalty or not. I can't imagine any sort of middle ground with her.
Nah, that's not Quinn by any stretch of the imagination. She wouldn't risk you divorcing her and taking half her shit. What she would do instead is make sure to hook you up with other girls so that she then could divorce you and take half of your shit, which let's be honest, is probably all dusty and moldy and your rubix cube with 2 blocks missing. But she'd take it anyways..

:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: RandoCard3

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Quick gameplay question. I'm on my Sage/Other playthrough, during Episode 7 at the Hots Party.

I have the option of getting the Lily scene, but the guide says that it'll cost me part of the Sage scene.

Can I get away with missing one of these scenes, or is this where I need to start branching the Sage and Other parts?

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Quick gameplay question. I'm on my Sage/Other playthrough, during Episode 7 at the Hots Party.

I have the option of getting the Lily scene, but the guide says that it'll cost me part of the Sage scene.

Can I get away with missing one of these scenes, or is this where I need to start branching the Sage and Other parts?
yeh you can. If memory serves me right, the missing scene is just a prolonging of the sex scene. if you go with Lily, the scene with Sage will end outside instead of in her room.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Can you rekindle any relationships with girls you break it off with after Crossroads?
Probably, yeah. AFAIK, currently the only main LI with that possibility is Josy. Maybe i missed something about other girls tho.
If you date both Bella and Jill till the end, and you finally choose Bella, you will see in episode 9 that Jill is still in love with you and hasn't given up: this is my Bella path - is DrPinkCake going to give us an amazing Bella-MC-Jill threesome path?

Reactions: Webleten
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes