ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019

View attachment 2736733

Thanks to Darkdevil66 for upload.
Theories!

Josy appears to be thoughtful in this scene and doesn't seem to be intimate with Fuckface, so this scene is probably in the path in which Fuckface, Maya and Josy decide to just be friends and not a trouple.
This scene portrays the exact moment when Josy makes the decision to leave Maya to be with Fuckface, she knows what she wants, she always regretted having chosen Maya and not him. And then I can have Josy all to myself, without Maya getting in the way.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Theories!

Josy appears to be thoughtful in this scene and doesn't seem to be intimate with Fuckface, so this scene is probably in the path in which Fuckface, Maya and Josy decide to just be friends and not a trouple.
This scene portrays the exact moment when Josy makes the decision to leave Maya to be with Fuckface, she knows what she wants, she always regretted having chosen Maya and not him. And then I can have Josy all to myself, without Maya getting in the way.
MC is playing guitar, presumably in front of other people, it's not like they can be that intimate at that moment.:D

the gaze seems to me more dreamy than resolute

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
MC is playing guitar, presumably in front of other people, it's not like they can be that intimate at that moment.:D

It's Josy, she can barely take her eyes off him, but in this scene she's not even looking at him, she's thinking about something important, she's resolute, happy with her decision, but she knows that her decision will hurt or disappoint someone important to her.

“That's it, I've made up my mind. Maya will have to understand.”

Last edited:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I don't like it. It's a pretty cheap way to manipulate fans to keep them interested in the game. He did that with Bella in episode 8 and Quinn in episode 9. I'm sure he could post a preview of Sage, but intentionally he doesn't. I'm sure we won't see a preview of Sage until he returns.
More like hyping people for a Sage route in Ep.10.
She's on vacation, with DPC
No-no, Sage is not his wife, his wife is a feminist, Pink probably created Wendy or Dani of his wife. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022

I mean...you can interpret tons in a single screenshot like this one. That is probably one of the reasons it was chosen as a preview shot to begin with.

For all we know, she is just enjoying the song and Maya sits right on the other side of Tremolo also enjoying the song. :LOL:

It could be a more public event with 20 other people around. It could be a private little autumn trip between the three where they just sit around a bonfire to have a bit of peace and quite. No one knows at this point (outside of DPC of course, but he won't tell us anything) and I don't see any way to read out much more out of that preview.

I don't like it. It's a pretty cheap way to manipulate fans to keep them interested in the game. He did that with Bella in episode 8 and Quinn in episode 9. I'm sure he could post a preview of Sage, but intentionally he doesn't. I'm sure we won't see a preview of Sage until he returns.
Not showing the character that they like is "manipulating fans to keep them interested in the game"? How is this supposed to work exactly? If he would show those people a preview shot with Sage, they would stop being interested in the game, because they had their fill of their favorite character? :WaitWhat:

Wouldn't not showing them the screen more likely lead to people losing interest?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Not showing the character that they like is "manipulating fans to keep them interested in the game"? How is this supposed to work exactly? If he would show those people a preview shot with Sage, they would stop being interested in the game, because they had their fill of their favorite character? :WaitWhat:

Wouldn't not showing them the screen more likely lead to people losing interest?
well, it's not such a mysterious mechanism...

in the meantime, fans of the hidden LI go into "withdrawal", and at the same time curiosity grows about what major plot twists make it necessary to hide Sage (given the policy of previews that spoil as little as possible)

it has already happened in at least the last 3 chapters.

in the previews of the 7th Maya appeared only at the last, in that case there was the twist of Patrick's arrival at the end of the chapter, so Maya's absence could be very significant, and in my opinion it was a 100% conscious choice of PDC

in the previews of the eighth chapter it was Bella who disappeared until the last, then in reality apart from the flashback it's not that she had this central role in the chapter (except of course for her run)

in the previews of the ninth it was Quinn's turn, but here maybe it was all about not showing her costume, even if renders with her in plain clothes weren't missing

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Theories!

She's seeking his crotch with that gaze. I think this is part of the throuple branch.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
well, it's not such a mysterious mechanism...

in the meantime, fans of the hidden LI go into "withdrawal", and at the same time curiosity grows about what major plot twists make it necessary to hide Sage (given the policy of previews that spoil as little as possible)
That sounds...completely made up and nonsensical. So "Josy" fans now stop following the new update because there were multiple previews of her by now? So showing a character more means LESS interest in the character? :WaitWhat:

Also: If he apparently does it every time and it never means anything, then why not ignoring it in the first place? :WeSmart:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
That sounds...completely made up and nonsensical. So "Josy" fans now stop following the new update because there were multiple previews of her by now? So showing a character more means LESS interest in the character? :WaitWhat:

Also: If he apparently does it every time and it never means anything, then why not ignoring it in the first place? :WeSmart:
but no one stops following a game for the previews... then we're talking about a game whose chapters are now released 7-8-9 months apart... time must also pass

but the absence of one of the LIs can generate more curiosity, more interest than her presence in 'neutral' previews

what curiosity can the preview of Bella giving a lesson to the class generate? practically none

Reactions: SomboSteel
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes