Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I hope that you are right.

Personally, I still believe so that the Throuple will attend a Shitfaced concert with Zoey and her friends from San Diego, thus explaining the new hairstyles of Josy and Maya.
Josy new hairstyle seems to be a one off like for the Halloween party. I believe the new style is for a date and Josy will be back to her old style for the Thanksgiving party as we see in the two previews. Maya on the other hand this seems to be a real chance in hairstyle maybe meaning a new Maya.

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023

View attachment 2736733

Thanks to Darkdevil66 for upload.
It's pretty weird that Josy is so far away from MC. If you remember Zoey's scene with MC with the guitar, Zoey put her head on his shoulder. In that scene Josy looks out from under the guitar. It's very difficult to interpret emotions, Josy can be as relaxed to dreamy and even sad. It's quite possible that Josy is so far away from MC because of Tommy.

A preview comparison:

Look at Josy's hair, quite different, and if we assume it happened at the same event where they go camping, then in one preview Josy is dating Fuckface, and in the other she is not dating Fuckface.

View attachment 2736915 View attachment 2736916
It's an interesting comparison. But unfortunately we can't be sure that both renders belong to the same party. Also, DPC would have to do a lot of extra renders of Josy with her new hair and Josy old hair. This seems like a waste of time to me. But it could very well be in the spirit of DPC. He made Jill wear a banana costume if she was dating MC and wear a sexy bee costume if they were just friends.

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
I'm starting to think that the options for a threesome (and even foursome) with Sage will be Maya and Josy. If you think about it better, it makes a lot of sense. Let me explain.

Being on Sage's branch and with the feelings left for Josy or Maya, creates a huge emotional burden and in the end everything may not turn out the way Sage wanted and planned it to be. She thinks of it as innocent fun, but she misses the fact with MCs feelings for Josy or Maya or vice versa. In EP9, we learned that both Josy and Maya think Sage is hot, the scenes with all of them - Sage's conversation with Maya and her kiss with Josy also suggest such thoughts. Sage knows about their relationship and that they are bisexual. It's just perfect material for potential drama for Sage's branch with a "feelings left" for one of girls.

While Quinn, in my opinion, is the least realistic option. In EP8, to get a threesome with Quinn and Sage, the MC must be on Sage's path. If MC is on Quinn's path at the same time, then she is clearly jealous, during the scene on the bench, asking how long MC has been fucking Sage. If MC chooses Sage at crossroads, then Quinn will definitely not be an option for a threesome, because she is clearly mad on him after, although she tries to hide it, saying that she doesn't care. If MC wasn't on Quinn's path, then a threesome in EP8 is still possible, but Quinn is clearly not doing it out of sympathy for MC, but just for fun and to show Sage exactly how she can have fun in the remaining time in college. Her dialogue changes during the scene. "I don't even like this guy," she says.

In another case, it may be someone more neutral, such as Lily or Elena. It is logical that we should have some choice. Because we can hardly refuse to have a threesome while being on Sage branch, so the girl's choice for it should be the option then. The limit here is the number of lewd scenes and I doubt that the DPC will make a choice of as many as 3 options only for the Sage branch. This is technically possible, but unlikely. Therefore, it seems to me that there will be two options and Josy & Maya are very good candidates.

These options and options for the development of events can work in the opposite direction. Sage and her fantasies have not gone away, even if we are not on her branch, and in Maya and Josy's fantasies Sage is in the first place. So foursome with Sage is also one of the options for the J&M branch. And, by the way, it is possible that there will be no choice between Josy and Maya on Sage's branch, but both of them at once, this will allow the lewd scenes to be unified for two branches simultaneously with minor changes in details and dialogues in them. In this case, the choice of J&M or someone else is already more real than 3 different lewd scenes. If we want to go for drama, we choose J&M, if we want to avoid problems, we choose someone else.

All these conversations at the party, on the one hand, could just be a drunken jokes and frankness, but on the other hand, all this was mentioned too many times. The only difference is in the chosen branch.

Jill and Bella don't fit in here. They have their own separate triangle or even a square - Jill, Bella, Bianca, MC. So, such segregation between MGs looks pretty plausible.

p.s. DPC mentioned some time ago about a very complex lewd scene he was worked on. What if it was a foursome? He had never made such scenes before.
It probably makes sense, but it obviously won't happen in episode 10. I would assume it could happen in episode 12 as a final and memorable scene, like the one with Quinn and Sage and the scenes with Jill and Bella. Also, DPC needs to be smoothly brought up to that.
p.s. DPC mentioned some time ago about a very complex lewd scene he was worked on. What if it was a foursome? He had never made such scenes before.
It doesn't necessarily have to refer specifically to Sage and J/M. Although Sage is a good option given her behavior in episode 9. It could be some kind of light BDSM game with binding and dominance. It really could be some kind of unusual tee-ing in an unusual place where, for example, space is limited (a threesome in a tent). And it can also be a foursome, but it can be without any of the LI's involved. If you remember how Vixen' ending ended, it could be a foursome in the morning. We never saw MC come out of the room with Vixen. But on the other hand it is very odd to do a foursome for such a rare and unpopular ending. It could be a foursome with Sage, but somehow I'm sure Melanie and Sarah will be involved.

Reactions: Kpyna

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
It's pretty weird that Josy is so far away from MC. If you remember Zoey's scene with MC with the guitar, Zoey put her head on his shoulder. In that scene Josy looks out from under the guitar. It's very difficult to interpret emotions, Josy can be as relaxed to dreamy and even sad. It's quite possible that Josy is so far away from MC because of Tommy.

It's an interesting comparison. But unfortunately we can't be sure that both renders belong to the same party. Also, DPC would have to do a lot of extra renders of Josy with her new hair and Josy old hair. This seems like a waste of time to me. But it could very well be in the spirit of DPC. He made Jill wear a banana costume if she was dating MC and wear a sexy bee costume if they were just friends.
To me it looks like Josy is very happy, she doesn't look far from MC at all and even looks like she is taking a peak between his legs.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Scopelophila

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
As ImSenjou noted, so that it is strange for Josy to wear two different hairstyles at possibly the same event. So, how can this happen?

Come on, offer me a solution for once!

You're just not capable of reading between the lines.
Scene with Josy's new hearstyle takes place in her room in HOT's, while last preview with "default" Josy hearstyle (ponytail) most probably takes place at the party. Even if it's not a party, then what would stop her from using different hairstyles from day to day? In S2 she often switched from ponytail to buns and back to ponytail.

DICK JOSY (EP5 Hangout) = Hair like Lily, who advises the MC not to fall in love with her. Why. In EP9 Lily also said so that the MC would only have to ask if he wanted her to get a dick. We have a Josy in the preview, with similar hair to Lily, waiting to get a dick.

HEART JOSY (EP5 Hangout) = JS: "Aha, so I’m the damsel in distress?". Romance is a matter of the heart. Josy listens to her favorite bards play guitar. When does Josy say that? Just before Elena states so that is love between Josy and the MC. HEART.

Furthermore, I wrote so that these images symbolize it. A BAD Josy and a GOOD JOSY.
What the hell does Lily have to do with it? In EP5 hangout Josy with her "default" ponytail hair...

That particular choice even don't change RP or anything else, fuck, it's even don't set any variable. If MC decide to draw on her - you get +1RP before you choice what you will draw. Just a few renders with her face and 2 dialogue lines, that's all. While Maya's RP changing, depending of what you signed on her hand:

You're sweet... Haha! What is it with you and drawing dicks on things? or ... Ok.

heart - is a symbol of love, she will respond to it "you're sweet...", dick - is a joke, no symbolism. If you painted dicks on Steve photo, she will mention that, if not - he will just say MC "... Ok."

Who told you that a "good" Josy is a Chick Josy or vice versa? She is very kind inside, but a bit dare outside. Not a "DIK" like Quinn or Sarah, etc, but she likes humor and when MC doing something daring from time to time. While Josy always was of this type, Maya is moving from her total "Chick" behaviours to more and more dare. She finds her voice, she takes initiative at dorm party and at Halloween party, etc. This is why Neutral aff run would be optimal for J&M branch. MC is not an asshole, but not a sissy at the same time. Josy won't flash her boobs to a Chick MC.

With the thing with the heart attack you forget one thing. Who is the mask girl with the blue eyes. The MC explicitly asks if it is Josephine Taylor and only Josephine Taylor. Yes, it is only Josephine (Josy) Taylor, but that does not exclude, for example, a sister Lisa (whatever first name) Taylor. The mask girl with the blue eyes? Personally, I would also have a heart attack if I saw my significant other twice at once, without the influence of mind-altering drugs. Besides, I wrote so that I hope that this old theory of mine does not apply.

But this could explain ImSenjou contribution. It offers one or two solutions.
https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-9-1-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-11127674
That blue-eyes girl appears in scene at the Derek's closet/bar only in the Others branch. She is there to make MC to suffer a bit and to reassure him later, by asking him about his love life. In that scene we see a flashback with MC, texting all "available" SGs, because he feels lonely and bored. What sense and what relation does that unknown girl have to Josy? Who is Lisa?

MC asks Josy "it is Josephine Taylor and only Josephine Taylor?" because Sage is using 2 last names and prefers to use her birth last name on public. That's why MC fucked up and was confused. MC just wanted to be sure that Josy's Taylor last name is only Taylor. OMG o_O
I just.... I can't see how you connected heart attack, blue-eyed unknown girl and hang out with a dick or heart painting on Josy hand... it's something else, man.

You suppose that BADIK is about to turn into a Twin Peaks or a some kind of mystic thriller or what?

p.s. when Josy first and last time listened to MC playing on guitar:

ep7_diks_guitar_event1_fr1.jpg

Last edited:

Exterant

Aug 6, 2022
how many saves you guys have for the next episode im trying to get every outcome for ep 9
By the end of Episode 8, I have a solo/loyal branch for each MG, a manwhore branch for each MG, and an Others branch. Episode 9 has warranted a separate Quinn branch, Lily branch, Nicole branch, Sarah/Melanie branch, and solo branch, if you're playing the Others branch. So, that's about 13 saves for me, I know others have more such as the Jill rejection branch and shit.

Reactions: znar25

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
how many saves you guys have for the next episode im trying to get every outcome for ep 9
I only have one save going. Only want one girl and if there's no solo path for her, I'll be done with this. But I'm still in the first part of the game, as my old save didn't work.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I posted about this not long ago.
Off the top of my head you'd want the following saves for maximum content:

Current main routes:

DIK Others - manwhore route
DIK Sage - without fucking Jade
DIK Sage - after fucking Jade
CHICK Throuple
Neutral/DIK Throuple
CHICK Jill
CHICK Bella - without pursuing Jill
CHICK Bella - with perusing Jill

Current minor routes:

DIK Others - with DIK Zoey
DIK Others - with CHICK Zoey
CHICK Others - with DIK Zoey
CHICK Others - with CHICK Zoey
(Zoey's affinity reaction with Fuckface's affinity is currently unknown so the mix required for a Zoey branch is unknown)
DIK Others - Quinn focused in ep 9
DIK Others - Nicole/Lily focused in ep 9
DIK Others - Sarah/Mel ending in ep 9
DIK Others - bed with vixens ending in ep 9

Potential routes you'd want to be ready for:

Any Affinity (I went DIK) Others - telling Derek still interested in Josy, telling Josy in ep 9 that you think about her all the time, in case of M/J break up and solo Josy route available
CHICK Others - telling Derek still interested in Maya, in case M/J break up and Maya solo route is available.
Neutral Jill - in case not being CHICK affinity produces different content in the future
Neutral/DIK Bella with and without pursuing Jill - again in case of different content than CHICK affinity
Any Affinity (again mine is DIK) - Rio focused

And that's just off the top of my head without looking at the saves I've got, I'm sure other people can mention other routes that you'd want to have too.
After the post I was reminded that you'd also probably want a save which each MG with and without the restaurant, without the restaurant as a clean run and with the restaurant to see the reactions when the shit hits the fan.

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
Weeeeeelllll...except for the recital... :ROFLMAO:
It's a bit different, I meant near him. The cases, when we can compare the way she looks at him (and where she looks), etc.

25 for EP9, and since EP9 branching heavily in Others road and in some of MG roads as well, then after EP9 this number will grow even more.

Last edited:

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
I have 8:

Chick Jill, Chick Bella, Chick J/M, Chick Sage, Neutral J/M, DIK Others (pretty much a Quinn run), DIK Sage and one from the DIK Others run before you actually choose with whom to spend the night.

Reactions: Zareem

Lexa81sd

Jun 30, 2023
I never understood why Sage stopped being available if player chose DIK path, why would she stop having fun with him if neither of them has a partener.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes