Staben

Mar 10, 2023
usually around 6 months but now with branching paths he has to put in more work so give or take a month or two extra
Damn, so, 8 months, more or less? That's alot :( I'll replay it again or try new ones.
I like this University type games, stories are funny and you really catch on the paths.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
That/s 0.8.3, the version without The Friday Prophets songs
Maybe you can find an old torrent which is working. Mac isn't the most widely used system for games and especially not in the AVN scene. So don't be disappointed if there's none. If I'm not mistaken, the Mac versions are not from DPC itself but portings. In your place, I would simply take 0.8.3. Sure, the songs aren't included, but some really annoying bugs in Ep8 are gone. And the songs weren't that good that I take the bugs for them.

oarclownfish

Oct 1, 2019
the door in bella house is going to be the lamest joke ever lmao
watch it be an mistakenly designed door that was never locked, but built backwards, so the mc tries to open it like every other door in a house when what he needs to do is pull instead of push, its not odd to jill and bella because they are used to it, and its why jill found weird mc talked about a locked door, but forgot to tell him :LUL:

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
room in night.jpg preview.jpg

1. Pink tent or pink walls? Your bet. You can also notice the iron rod of Josy's bed against the pink wall.
2. Did Josy bring her blanket from the room with her? This is a big blanket for a bed, not for spending the night outside in tent.
3. Seems she also bring there her mattress from the bed as well? What's the size of that tent? There are no "angled" walls in the scene, all walls are quite straight. It's a room, not a tent, not even very large tent. All these numerous pillows and stuff - who brings all this with them to the tent? Pillows are covering cheap bed iron sides and walls. It's more cozy and romantic than the bare walls and iron bars of the bed. It's definitely not a common "fuck night" when all of above doesn't have sense.
4.While a big bulb to the right could be a LED battery supplied one, I doubt that small wire lights, which is usually used for decor or "romantic" purposes are on battery too. It looks more like they turned room lights off and made some custom lighting for same cozy and romantic essence.
5. If Josy's latest preview is from the party, then how do you explain the different hairstyles? Such a hairstyle as in the first preview is not something that is done in a matter of minutes. It would take several hours to make all these mini pigtails and stuff. What's sense to do so at the party?
6. Beautiful nightwear is also not something that is usually taken with you to an outdoor party with an overnight stay in tents.

It's a pity that I have to highlight all these little things and moments for a person who is usually SO attentive to details. Apparently not to those details to which it would be necessary...

Maya is not the "Chick" anymore, as well. They won't to be Chick, they don't like a full DIK as well. Neutral aff is the best for the Throuple. MC is polite and kind in terms of language, compliments and attitude, but not act as chicken when girls expect him to take bolder actions.
Outside of the Throuple it may have some sense. Josy would probably accept any MC, while Maya most probably only a Neutral or a Chick one. Players who usually want or are waiting for Maya's solo path are unlikely to play with DIK affinity.

I have no clue and see no coincidences and sense between Josy and Lily hairstyles. Lily haven't changed her hairstyle a lot, while Josy's absolutely different hairstyle have nothing common with "pre" Halloween Lily and with her Halloween hairstyle.

It tells us about their personalities. Josy tolerates with DIK MC, while Maya not. For the throuple it would make sense if you get a permanent DIK affinity, then there are a chances that it will fail. On the other side I don't think that the Throuple would fail with Chick permanent aff. But it could be a good variations. DIK aff + Throuple = only Josy on the end, Chick aff + Throuple = only Maya on the end, Neutral aff = both. But, while it seems interesting, it's not plausible at all. There are a lot of other stuff and choices which could interact, test and check for strength the Throuple in a long term rather than MC permanent affinity.

OMG!!! Why you put absolutely RANDOM names and characters into anything? MC is eating Zoey's pussy and she praises him, jokingly she asks who taught him this and mentions that Lisa (apparently their classmate) is eyeing him. As if jokingly assuming that he probably trained on her. Although we know perfectly well that Zoey was the first and only MC girlfriend who, by the way, taught him many of the skills that he currently uses in bed with other MGs and SGs.

I do not even know how to better describe or explain it.
Well, look, when you read a book or something, how many times do the main characters mention someone completely foreign, even calling his name and briefly telling the reason for his mention? How much more believable does this scene look with the mention of a classmate MC and Zoey than without it? Fuck, MC doesn't even know and has no idea about any Josy at that time, his summer job is still months away and all his thoughts are about Zoey and her pussy.

I even don't want to discuss that Josy's heels, etc. But... ok...

My only question is HOW do you combine in your head the fact that BADIK has a fairly plausible and decent plot and such absolutely fantastic theories, the implementation of which will turn all the plausibility and realism of BADIK into dust? Do you either want it to be implemented and BADIK to become some kind of mystical, fantastic shit or not? But then you need to stop building theories that potentially turn BADIK into a such complete shit.

Why not just assume that she was wearing more comfortable shoes when she went to carry suitcases to Maya's dorm? In shoes with thin heels, it is not very convenient to even just walk, and even more so to drag two huge suitcases. Look at the size of these suitcases and remember how petite Josy is. This is one of the reasons why going back for Maya in this episode is not quite right and tactful.

In EP5 there are more inconsistencies with Josy. For example, I don't get the two pictures with that facial expression in my playthrough. I don't remember exactly what the reason was for not getting them, but I think it had to do with a decision from EP1 or EP2. But since I don't want to see that facial expression, I just played it that way and forgot which decision it was.
How you build all this theories if you even don't play for each and every scenario outcomes? Do you look and fumble in the game script? if so, what stops you from finding this particular moment in the scene in the game script to understand when and how it happens?
If all the answers are "no", then here you go:
This part of the scene checks for Josy's RP and did the MC reassured her after she starts to feel uncomfortable and doubt in her body features (tits size).

Code:
mc "Your petite and tight body."
mc "Those perky tits..."
mc "And your sexy ass..."
js "Oh, stop it. I've always hated these small things."
menu:
    "Reassure her" if True:
        $ RPjosy += 1
        $ ep5_reassured_josy = True
        mc "Why are you saying it like it's a bad thing?"
        mc "I like them the way they are. They aren't too small or too big."
        js "You're saying all the right things to me tonight, aren't you?"
    "Move on" if True:
        $ ep5_reassured_josy = False

mc "I wanna try something with you..."
js "What do you want to try?"
menu:
    "Tit job" if True:
        mc "Can I get a tit job?"
        if not ep5_reassured_josy:
            js "Um... I don't feel comfortable doing that."
            mc "Ok, that's fine. I just wanted to check."
        js "We can try it, but I would have to push my tits together a lot for it to work."
        js "Ok... Go ahead and try it."
        js "Hey, it works... Right?"
        mc "Yeah, it does. I told you they were perfect."
        js "This is kinda hot... I've never done this before."
        mc "Yeah, it's very hot."

"Ass job" if True:
        mc "How about trying an ass job?"
        js "Do you want to fuck my ass cheeks? Are you sure?"
        mc "Is that a weird thing?"
        if not RPjosy > 10:
            js "Um... I don't feel comfortable doing that."
            mc "Ok, that's fine. I just wanted to check."
        js "Hey, if something feels good...why not?"
        js "I'll squeeze the cheeks like this for you."
So, in short - if you reassure her, she will go for tits job, otherwise she will refuse to try it. If RP >10 she will go for ass job, otherwise she will refuse to try it.

I can't wait to read your theory about shaved pussy and little bush options in this scene dialogue. When MC is about to lick her, she says that she is clean shaven there and asks MC does he like it or not. MC have an options to tell her that he like the clean shaven ones or he prefer a little bush (Zoey had it). Game will save a variable at this moment and this variable is then dragged into the Season 3.

The second and last time that Josy together with Maya listened to the MC playing the guitar. It is not quite as close, but the facial expressions are comparable.
Agree.

Edit: Read through this and think about what DPC himself wrote. In the red highlighted DPC writes so that attentive players understand what he, DPC, wants and that on the basis of a picture or sentence. There is nothing about variables or RPs.

"I'm immensely grateful for the success, even though I still battle with handling it. Seeing people chat daily about something I created and how a community has come from it is very humbling. I'm sad I can't be a part of the community in the same way as players, but I do love reading reactions and theories. It often surprises me how attentive players can be; they get what I am going for based on a single sentence or picture. I think it's because they understand the characters very well by now and can relate to their problems and stories."

There was someone, it wasn't me, who connected the red sneakers in Troy's room in EP1 to Chad's red sneaker and theorized so far before EP8 for Chad and Troy to be a gay couple. There must have been a variable for that, right? (Sarcasm). Cut the variable crap because we don't know what variables DPC will write in the future.
While we know how DPC usually attentive with details, but he is just a human. Working with all that assets, scenes, posing them... He is not working on one scene until it's done, he may leave it for a while, until he want and have an inspiration to work on it again. This helps to work more efficient, but also leads for more errors and inaccuracies from time to time.

So even if we assume that the DPC made a slight mistake with the shoes on Josy between those scenes, then nothing terrible happened.
I suggest you review the lewd scene of J&M in the EP9 and count how many times Josy's shoes appeared and disappeared during this scene. Example of a classical little and innocent fuck up. This is a banal human factor. Someone is looking for what's going on with her shoes, and someone is looking at what's going on in the scene as a whole and in more interesting places of it, because they FUCKING there.

Hints and clues DPC have mentioned is not the same as his little fuck ups here and there. While red sneakers of Chad and Troy is a very good example and a case when something really had a true sense, but fucking up with assets and making a mistakes are not. The same with calendar and date in Maya's dorm. DPC worked on that scene in 2020 (release dates and his work of EP5 & EP6 are both in 2020) and just fucked up with calendar asset by not fixing the date from the current 2020 to the 2017 in the game "time". I suppose that such assets have a customization options such as setting the dates for calendars or time for watches, etc. It's insane and impossible as well as unplausible to make such assets with static dates and time. True type font based and generated texture is a very simple and useful option for such assets.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
That isn't meant to be taken literally. She is noticing that Tremolo has gotten better at going down on her (obviously from doing it to her so much) and teases him about a girl that he could be practicing with that she thinks has a crush on him.

There is no Lisa out there secretly watching the MC.
But there is a Lisa. We just do not know who she is. Zoey herself has observed, so that this Lisa has observed the MC. The scene where Zoey mentioned that even implies to me so that the MC could know this Lisa himself, but never perceived so that she watches him.

If Riona has a stalker, then the MC may also have a stalker, right?

• Angry
Reactions: Kpyna

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
Damn, Already reached episode 9 ending, and I can't wait for more.
How often they update it?
Unfortunately, this game is abandoned :cry:
But people here are so inspired, that some want to continue game develop on their own, and here are mostly the debates for future plot and story twists development :WeSmart:Join and help us with this brainstorm.

p.s. dalli_x is one of the leaders of the development group for the story part, he's running out of ideas and needs help :HideThePain:

Last edited:

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
watch it be an mistakenly designed door that was never locked, but built backwards, so the mc tries to open it like every other door in a house when what he needs to do is pull instead of push, its not odd to jill and bella because they are used to it, and its why jill found weird mc talked about a locked door, but forgot to tell him :LUL:
I played a bit of Bella's path at first and then never again, but based on her reactions, and all this drama with her husband I tried to come up with some theories, always imagining something really serious.

I'm going to put my theory in a spoiler because part of me hopes I'm wrong:

Reactions: RandoCard3

dd82

Jun 24, 2020
But there is a Lisa. We just do not know who she is. Zoey herself has observed, so that this Lisa has observed the MC. The scene where Zoey mentioned that even implies to me so that the MC could know this Lisa himself, but never perceived so that she watches him.

If Riona has a stalker, then the MC may also have a stalker, right?
the-room-you-are-tearing-me-apart-lisa.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Aniac010 and Kpyna

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
the longer the solution is postponed, the more likely it is to be so :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

EliBrink

Mar 3, 2021
if you go back to the pancake scene where bella teaches tremolo how to cook you will see jill trying to open it and noticed its locked

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I played a bit of Bella's path at first and then never again, but based on her reactions, and all this drama with her husband I tried to come up with some theories, always imagining something really serious.

I'm going to put my theory in a spoiler because part of me hopes I'm wrong:

My theory: she cucked him and he left. Period.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes