hentaikeyfan

Jun 27, 2018
I'll either fucking fix him/her/it/them, or I'll kill it, or I'll die myself :HideThePain:

At the end, I want to feel an incredibly pleasant sensations from the collapse of all or the absolute majority of his theories and look into his eyes full of pain, frustration and confusion.
Imma call you Fuckface, just like the MC. You don't mind that name right? Fits perfectly I think.

• Haha
Reactions: Kpyna

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
I'll either fucking fix him/her/it/them, or I'll kill it, or I'll die myself :HideThePain:

At the end, I want to feel an incredibly pleasant sensations from the collapse of all or the absolute majority of his theories and look into his eyes full of pain, frustration and confusion.
Damn, it took an unexpected turn.
* grabs another popcorn *
Bro, Geralt From Rivia can i join in with you?

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
Imma call you Fuckface, just like the MC. You don't mind that name right? Fits perfectly I think.
The Internet gives you the freedom to do and act as you please. Of course I don't mind you calling me a Fuckface, jerking off imagining me or anything else. The limitation here is your fantasy, my friend. Don't hold back!

Get comfortable. We need a lot of popcorn, we'll pass the time until July 4th when the next preview comes out, by watching this show.
I suppose dalli-x is going into standby mode to save & recover some energy as well he is running out of ideas. New preview will probably charge him, but I doubt it will be a Josy or Maya preview again, so probably he won't turn on.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I suppose dalli-x is going into standby mode to save & recover some energy as well he is running out of ideas. New preview will probably charge him, but I doubt it will be a Josy or Maya preview again, so probably he won't turn on.
I still hope for a normal Sage preview, already half a year in Hachiko mode.

• Haha
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Kpyna and Jumbi

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017

You won't be able to do that because I have no problem admitting when I'm wrong.:rolleyes:

On the other hand, I will enjoy it when your chin hits the keyboard because one or another of my possibilities and theories come true.:eek::devilish::ROFLMAO:

• Thinking Face
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Melimelo and Kpyna

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Waifu postings and wars is fun at start and when it is not many of this, but when it become endless circlejerk... Meh. That's why some cool people left the thread.

At least most people here can stand a joke about their favourite LI.

You're welcome!:) Enjoy your game.

Guys do you heard that? Pray that Dalli has a stable job or he'll write here every day 24/7! And then we're all dead.:ROFLMAO:

Jokes aside, keep writing, do what you like. Game inspires us all in different ways.;)
I have a very steady job in the public service. You'd better pray so that I don't win the lottery, because I won't work anymore.:eek::ROFLMAO:

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
The Internet gives you the freedom to do and act as you please. Of course I don't mind you calling me a Fuckface, jerking off imagining me or anything else. The limitation here is your fantasy, my friend. Don't hold back!
You're living in his mind rent free.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Hey guys, a few questions.

Are there any girls that only lead to bad things unless you choose the Other path? Fucking Jade seems to be a bad idea if you're planning to commit to someone from the start. Is there anyone else?

Is it possible to even befriend Quinn if not committing to the DIK personality? Or is that a DIK playthrough only kinda deal?

What is your breakdown of of Major Choices when going the neutral path? I'm about about to start a Neutral Throuple/Sage playthrough, but I don't know how to split the DIK and CHIK choices up. I'm also looking to become friendly with as many of the girls as possible, so will probably be following through on their routes where possible.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Madame. Chosing anything from/with her gives you eyes cancer. Just avoid her for your own sake!
Unless she starts to add anything to the plot, I'll probably skip her entirely. I'm doing the Old Folks Home in this playthrough, so I don't believe she's anything I need to worry about.

What does her content even involve? I'm guessing light babies first BDSM?

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Unless she starts to add anything to the plot
At the moment I lack imagination as to how Madame could contribute to the plot. It's actually quite obvious to me that DPC only included this character to try out a few things. This disgusting piece of sweating pig meat doesn't fit into the whole game at all and has absolutely no connection to the plot or any characters. The suspicion that she doesn't actually belong is confirmed by the fact that DPC made separate scripts for her. These scripts do not fit into the structure of the rest of his files. Madame is like a satellite wandering around somewhere outside of the game. She's the only character in the game I can't stand. All because of this. Sure, her visual appearance does the rest to me tbh.

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
Hey guys, a few questions.

Are there any girls that only lead to bad things unless you choose the Other path? Fucking Jade seems to be a bad idea if you're planning to commit to someone from the start. Is there anyone else?

Is it possible to even befriend Quinn if not committing to the DIK personality? Or is that a DIK playthrough only kinda deal?

What is your breakdown of of Major Choices when going the neutral path? I'm about about to start a Neutral Throuple/Sage playthrough, but I don't know how to split the DIK and CHIK choices up. I'm also looking to become friendly with as many of the girls as possible, so will probably be following through on their routes where possible.
Fucking the Jade would probably create problems on Sage path. Maybe on Bella path also, since they are both teachers and know each other and both have some backstory. Stephan definitely had and have an eye on Bella.

You can screw up Bella's path by fucking the Cathy in her car. This happening with 2 episodes gap between fucking & break up event.

You can end up on Quinn path being Neutral. Just go for Neutral permanent affinity after her last checks in EP6. She will not accept only the Chick MC. DIK however is the most compatible one.

Regarding Neutral affinity - you have to pick any 5 DIK of CHICK choices to stay with Neutral. You haven't to do a 7-8 choices for each side. Pick what you want, depending on what MCs personality and behaviours you are building. The best picks for a kind and mostly polite MC, while not going fully to a Chick side is to fight Jocks (Dawe + Caleb), get a rid of them at the HOT's party. Then you could pick 2 more choices to stick to Neutral. Revenge on Ron? Why not. Punching Tybalt? Yeah. Smoking a weed is questionable, since we can't predict outcomes, but LOOKS like mostly innocent. The same for cheating on midterms.

You shouldn't become "friendly" with all girls at the same time, if you mean romancing them all together. If you don't want to break hearts & do a break ups with them and the Season 2 final and EP9 of Season 3 then you should do at least a dedicated runs for each MGs while being honest and faithul to them. After that it's a good time to do some of Others road runs as well as some casanova & heart breaking drama runs.

lukrame

Sep 25, 2020
The beginining of the game doesn't make sense. it feels pretty clear to me that josy likes a DIk style MC later on but at the start you can only get her shower pic and get into the trouple by playing chick style.

Doesn't make sense when you consider how josy is outgoing extroverted versus the chik style which does go with maya.

Reactions: Bunduru

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Fucking the Jade would probably create problems on Sage path. Maybe on Bella path also, since they are both teachers and know each other and both have some backstory. Stephan definitely had and have an eye on Bella.

You can screw up Bella's path by fucking the Cathy in her car. This happening with 2 episodes gap between fucking & break up event.

You can end up on Quinn path being Neutral. Just go for Neutral permanent affinity after her last checks in EP6. She will not accept only the Chick MC. DIK however is the most compatible one.

Regarding Neutral affinity - you have to pick any 5 DIK of CHICK choices to stay with Neutral. You haven't to do a 7-8 choices for each side. Pick what you want, depending on what MCs personality and behaviours you are building. The best picks for a kind and mostly polite MC, while not going fully to a Chick side is to fight Jocks (Dawe + Caleb), get a rid of them at the HOT's party. Then you could pick 2 more choices to stick to Neutral. Revenge on Ron? Why not. Punching Tybalt? Yeah. Smoking a weed is questionable, since we can't predict outcomes, but LOOKS like mostly innocent. The same for cheating on midterms.

You shouldn't become "friendly" with all girls at the same time, if you mean romancing them all together. If you don't want to break hearts & do a break ups with them and the Season 2 final and EP9 of Season 3 then you should do at least a dedicated runs for each MGs while being honest and faithul to them. After that it's a good time to do some of Others road runs as well as some casanova & heart breaking drama runs.
Ah, I see. That's a ton of help, thank you.

Do even the side girls get big heartbreak scenes? When I did the poly route everyone seemed disappointed, but still chill. That was last year though, so I could be misremembering? I tend not to double dip Main Girls to avoid all the drama.

How bad is breaking up with Josy and Maya? I'm thinking of doing a Throuple/Sage route to see if anything foursome content, and to get some dedicate neutral routes for some of the Main Side Girls. If it's going to suck super hard for every non-Throuple branch I make, I may have to just plan a seperate playthrough for any girls I'd rather go Neutral with. Ending things with Sage in my Sage/Quinn DIK playthrough, has Sage take the break up like a champ for the party at least. Shit. I think I'm going to just have a dedicated Neutral Other playthrough to avoid all the angst lol

Are Jill or Bella Chick excuslive, or can that be romance in Neutral too? Not a huge fan of either extreme, so prefer neutral when possible.

The beginining of the game doesn't make sense. it feels pretty clear to me that josy likes a DIk style MC later on but at the start you can only get her shower pic and get into the trouple by playing chick style.

Doesn't make sense when you consider how josy is outgoing extroverted versus the chik style which does go with maya.
She's multi-layered. She's a nice girl, but isn't afraid to bite back if you cross her. DIK vs CHICK is not a reliable way to measure the personality of any character other than Tremelo. It fits a few others like Tommy and Quinn, but they're exceptions. Even Jill made friends with Sage mocking Tybalt, which would be a DIK act if that's how it worked.

Last edited:

Melimelo

Jun 7, 2017
Are Jill or Bella Chick excuslive, or can that be romance in Neutral too? Not a huge fan of either extreme, so prefer neutral when possible.
Nope, neutral is ok for Jill, you'll miss on the shower after the 1st tennis match (date) but I think that's all.
Bella is ok for everything ;) you'll miss a 69 and only have BJ in one scene but afair that's all even for a DIK MC.
Hope I remember correctly ...

Reactions: RandoCard3

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Pink tent or pink walls? Your bet. You can also notice the iron rod of Josy's bed against the pink wall.
2. Did Josy bring her blanket from the room with her? This is a big blanket for a bed, not for spending the night outside in tent.
3. Seems she also bring there her mattress from the bed as well? What's the size of that tent? There are no "angled" walls in the scene, all walls are quite straight. It's a room, not a tent, not even very large tent. All these numerous pillows and stuff - who brings all this with them to the tent? Pillows are covering cheap bed iron sides and walls. It's more cozy and romantic than the bare walls and iron bars of the bed. It's definitely not a common "fuck night" when all of above doesn't have sense.
I don't think that is Josy dorm room in the preview the wall looks like tiles while the dorm wall looks solid, if it is then Josy went to a lot of work for mc. Also its likely not to be a tent like at the thanksgiving party. Josy wants a romantic night with MC and when you add the new preview it could be Josy and MC are becoming even closer. Of course it could just be what I want to see, only time will tell

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
I answer you because the members enjoy reading our debates.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
At first, you shouldn't take it to heart and be offended, it's just that sometimes your theories force me to be creative and sarcastic. But this is without any malicious intent. If I couldn't stand you or if I didn't like reading all this (and sometimes answering), I would do what some people do - block you.

Secondly, when arguing takes more and longer than 2 iterations and no one accepts or switches to one or another side, then I prefer to stick and stand with my opinion. Arguing for the sake of arguing is counterproductive and mostly useless.

So, I'd prefer to stand with my own opinion regarding #8 Josy's preview.
Regarding images you attached and some of your thoughts (I'm answering on this part for the last time):
Josy which is leaning on bare wall is doing that being in clothes. She bring this linen from her home, probably. Maybe it was in suitcases which her dad gave to her on his last visit. I doubt that all of her linen is identical, and sometimes, you know, sometimes the linen goes to the laundry. So, the identical linen in her home and even her dad & Monica bedroom doesn't proof anything in such case. Since we seen this linen in her room at the HOT's. She hadn't used it at the Maya's dorm, btw.

I agree with you about the previews. But that's exactly the attraction of finding out what the history of this preview is like and, if necessary, extrapolating where the story could lead with the preview. I take your example. We learned through play so it's Buddy's stash, we've known since EP9 so the MC gets to use Rusty's car when the MC needs it. Since the preview has Quinn in it, we know so it will probably be about drugs because it's near Buddy. But now we have the starting images of season 3, which include a picture that shows Quinn, Rusty's car and the police. But we also have information so that Vinny also buys from Buddy, so that Vinny was at DIK Mansion and the back-to-back meeting with the MC didn't go very well. All this information generates possibilities. You can't deny that yourself and if you do, then is ignorant. Which of the possibilities is true in the future history, only DPC can know for sure.
Here I agree with you in many ways.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:confused: So, let's extrapolate it. Maya's dad bring her a van/caravan/trailer for her potential trip, which have a pink walls inside of it. It's so large inside and huge, that MC and Josy decided to put a bed from Josy's room inside it, and not just put a mattress or even use a sleeping bag or some kind of standard bed for a trailer. Do not forget that before this MC should visit Maya at her home, get to know her parents properly and convince her dad that they are a couple. Otherwise, such a gift from her dad looks very improbable. And finally - Josy so liked to lean on walls in her room in HOT's, that she decided to cover walls in caravan with a lot of pillows.

The big hints lead to smaller hints. With the amount of pictures of BaDIK, 1% is a lot of clues. Of course there will be Easter eggs, but you will only expose them as Easter eggs if you follow up. Of course, it's an AVN with a super handle. The story has a beginning and an end. In the beginning there is information, the context of which no one can really understand. But the closer we get to the end of the story, the better you can understand and connect the initial information, because you get more information as the story progresses. So, in turn, you can generate possibilities. But we are going in circles here. You have your point of view and I have mine.
It's ok, but just try to not overthink most of the things. Because most of the time, even when you bring some good clues or hints, you start to act like a random generator which is shooting in all sides with random numbers, while trying to make it look like it means something or that DPC put a lot of sense and significance into something.

I do not write conspiracy theories. At least that's how I see it. No idea if Derek is telling the DIKs or maybe just the MC so he found a camera in his closet. But one thing is almost certain. By finding the camera, Derek will not have noticed this handbag at first. However, we know from EP5 so it is a HOTs handbag and the HOTs are now in the DIK Mansion during the Halloween party. It could also be quite crazy for someone to have deposited this HOTs handbag while cleaning up Derek's Closet. Maybe in some kind of lost and found.
I gave you an example with books, when the author tries to convey something or better describe the situation, the character of the characters and everything else through a description or the addition of some insignificant details. Well, in the end, if you are not reading some crazy thriller or fantasy, where EVERYTHING can matter, be the solution to some puzzles, etc., then usually most of it is just the creation of an atmosphere by the author. In games where there is a visual component, it is also Easter eggs. But when you try to inflate conclusions from every little thing and connect incredible things in universal scale - this first of all nullificate the whole value of BADIK and DPC too - because instead of a plot, atmosphere, emotions expression, high-quality scenes, including lewd scenes - it turns out that he is engaged in some bullshit, making some kind of AVN game a quest-level puzzle from the mid-1990-2000.

Also don't forget about limitation in assets for DAZ. When you expect something to be a clue or hint - it could be just DPC lazyness or that he simply wasn't find the right asset for the scene and had to use what was available. Some of assets may be reused from time to time and give a false or true red-herring cases.

Reactions: dalli_x

Staben

Mar 10, 2023
Unfortunately, this game is abandoned :cry:
But people here are so inspired, that some want to continue game develop on their own, and here are mostly the debates for future plot and story twists development :WeSmart:Join and help us with this brainstorm.

p.s. dalli_x is one of the leaders of the development group for the story part, he's running out of ideas and needs help :HideThePain:
Oh, hell noooo! Why best games are abandoned?
Damn it. There's so many choices to make and now nothing? They present Zoey and the char is just left there?
Come on, none thought to put her into the university? Make her the first DIK? Take control of the HOT's and overtrone the vice-bitch?
There's SO MUCH to make of it, SO SO MUCH, but no. They finished it with the halloween party? Damn you :( It pisses me off.

Also, I want a real path for Rio. :( And a "little" harem path, at least until graduation or something like that. They needed to graduate some and give path to some others to change it up a bit, mix them.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes