ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
A couple of thoughts on episode 10.
If the party does happen on Thanksgiving then Maya will have no problem being isolated from MC. She will go to her parents' house for Thanksgiving and MC will be alone with Josy, which creates the perfect setting to create the right dramatic effect.
The hard choice is to go with Maya or stay at the party with Josy. But on the other hand one would have to create a separate setting for Maya's house, scenes with her parents and so on. Besides, MC will probably go to her dad's Thanksgiving. MC and Josy are from the same town and accordingly MC can stop by both Josy's dad and Neil and Zoe's parents. But there is too much work to do here. MC will probably go to his dad's house with Zoe or his girlfriend (which makes sense).
Given the mechanics of the "balancing trouple," I assume that Maya's father will be against MC and Josy will stay with MC at the party. But MC can choose whether to go to Neil's with Maya or Josy.
Also, Josy staying at the party makes sense in the friendship path as well. Josy will get closer to MC and realize that she cares more about the MC than Maya.
This will probably be the longest party ever. We're used to overnight parties, but this one will probably take a day and a half. The heroes will arrive Saturday evening, having returned from their parents, and will rest until Sunday afternoon. In that case, Maya can, for example, stay over at her parents' house, which would create conditions for Josy.

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
Ah, I see. That's a ton of help, thank you.

Do even the side girls get big heartbreak scenes? When I did the poly route everyone seemed disappointed, but still chill. That was last year though, so I could be misremembering? I tend not to double dip Main Girls to avoid all the drama.
In EP9 most of SGs have a signs of same branching system we had for MGs in EP8. You have to stick to one of them or to continue to fool around. If you romanced Quinn with some of MGs together (it's only an option with Sage and Bella, J&M gives an instant block for her path, and being on Jill path will end so, that Quinn will dump you in EP8), then she will be pissed off in EP9, trying to hide it. If you end day with Lily & Nicole - you have to choise one or none of them (choise depends on success with their paths). Quinn & Rio paths feels like an opposite ones, because they will not stand each other soon. You can go for Quinn or go for Riona. Trying to combine them most probably will end with drama. Sarah, Mel & Camila are mostly a material to fool around with, don't expect relationships and "paths" from them. At least it's not noticeable yet. Last option - Zoey. As well as potential Josy & Maya single paths.

How bad is breaking up with Josy and Maya? I'm thinking of doing a Throuple/Sage route to see if anything foursome content, and to get some dedicate neutral routes for some of the Main Side Girls. If it's going to suck super hard for every non-Throuple branch I make, I may have to just plan a seperate playthrough for any girls I'd rather go Neutral with. Ending things with Sage in my Sage/Quinn DIK playthrough, has Sage take the break up like a champ for the party at least. Shit. I think I'm going to just have a dedicated Neutral Other playthrough to avoid all the angst lol
Well, break up with J&M imo the toughest and the most heart breaking scene in the whole game for all time (maybe in the future there will be something worse than it, I'm even sure that it will be). You can go for it if you want to. DPC did a great work setting this up. Especially if you're J&M fan. It's like an example of what you lose and what your MC do to them by changing his mind at a last moment. It's worth it and should be played at least once. Potential consequences of this scenario maybe interesting too, don't expect anything good, but here we go with a bunch of saves. Hint - their break up doesn't ends in EP9. DPC preserved some stuff to show to us in EP10 and probably further.

Romance J&M with any other MG together and then choose that MG over J&M. Break up takes it place in EP9. It could be called an unique one, because it happenes in quite different way than all other break ups you can get. Sage & Bella got a short scenes in EP8 end, while only Jill could stand near J&M in this sense.

If you want to save time, do the "honest" MG runs, one casanova run with all 4 MG at the same time, and then just save game at the time of selection in episode 8 - crossroads, and quickly complete each of this runs until the end of episode 2. You will have a saves with a break ups for 3 MGs out of 4.

Are Jill or Bella Chick excuslive, or can that be romance in Neutral too? Not a huge fan of either extreme, so prefer neutral when possible.
You can end up with DIK permanent affinity with each MG, except Jill. She will accept only Chick or Neutral MC.

She's multi-layered. She's a nice girl, but isn't afraid to bite back if you cross her. DIK vs CHICK is not a reliable way to measure the personality of any character other than Tremelo. It fits a few others like Tommy and Quinn, but they're exceptions. Even Jill made friends with Sage mocking Tybalt, which would be a DIK act if that's how it worked.[/QUOTE]

If you want an another drama outside the J&M break up, then go for Jill & Bella at the same time. Choose Bella - voila, your MC is a monster which ruines girls friendships and breaks hearts at the same time.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Oh, hell noooo! Why best games are abandoned?
Damn it. There's so many choices to make and now nothing? They present Zoey and the char is just left there?
Come on, none thought to put her into the university? Make her the first DIK? Take control of the HOT's and overtrone the vice-bitch?
There's SO MUCH to make of it, SO SO MUCH, but no. They finished it with the halloween party? Damn you :( It pisses me off.

Also, I want a real path for Rio. :( And a "little" harem path, at least until graduation or something like that. They needed to graduate some and give path to some others to change it up a bit, mix them.
Don't worry so much, the game is abandoned for now, but soon the DPCs right hand, dalli_x, will continue development.

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
If the party does happen on Thanksgiving then Maya will have no problem being isolated from MC.
It's doubtful DPC would plan a party/campout on Thanksgiving. A lot of students would not be able to attend, particularly those who live close by and would be expected to be home with their families. The more likely scenario would be that it's the weekend before and the college has a week-long Thanksgiving break from classes (or a shortened week of Monday/Tuesday where a lot isn't going on in class) to allow students to travel home. MC would probably go home to be with his dad on Thanksgiving, and could also go to Josy, Maya and/or Zoey's houses while there during the break. It would be a riot to have Sage invite him to her dysfunctional family Thanksgiving, though, especially if MC had banged Jade.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Kpyna I have been thinking again. As written I never run out of ideas and I have two relatively good possibilities that support your observation regarding the Josy preview and thus it being in Josy's room. Problems need solutions.

It will be Maya's welcome party at HOTs house. But the pillows are not because of the cold wall.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

oswaldo_miguel

Jan 23, 2021
Joking aside, I hope you enjoy the game. I worked my ass off to create this and boy this is expensive.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers
mary me please <3 dude how can you do this monalisa and don't add harem path ?

oarclownfish

Oct 1, 2019
if you go back to the pancake scene where bella teaches tremolo how to cook you will see jill trying to open it and noticed its locked
well she reaches towards the handle and the game cuts back to the kitchen without showing if she could open the door or not, but I was just making a joke don't take it too seriously :LUL:
BUT if it ends up being that I will pretend I was 100% serious about it and take all credit for calling it up :WeSmart:

JumboSalami

Apr 1, 2023
Such a phenomenal game. A real testament to the fact that the genre can be about more than mindless sex. Compelling stories, believable characters, catchy music, and genuine humor can all come together to create something special. Very excited to see the game continue to push the envelope.

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
Yes, with writing, in a finger eagle search system.:ROFLMAO:
Sadly, since he doesn't need it anymore, you can use Stephen Hawkings Synthesizer, so you have your hands free for whatever you need them and write your posts using your eyelid or eyebrow (he wrote books and other papers with it, so i could be capable to help you writing your posts). ;)

• Haha
Reactions: dalli_x

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
Kpyna I have been thinking again. As written I never run out of ideas and I have two relatively good possibilities that support your observation regarding the Josy preview and thus it being in Josy's room. Problems need solutions.

It will be Maya's welcome party at HOTs house. But the pillows are not because of the cold wall.

Interesting theory. But I think you're rushing things too much with Heather's potential resettlement Maya's move in Josy's room, and so on. Too much and too fast for one episode.

If you turn one of the beds (obviously it's a Josy's bed) into a kind of sofa for watching TV on it, standing on the dresser, then it means that Heather moved out of there completely. Because every time to assemble a "sofa" just to watch TV, and then every time to turn the sofa back into a regular bed for the night sounds and feels difficult, imo.

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020

Finally! A dalli_x theory I can get behind.

• Haha
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Kpyna and dalli_x

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
Nope, neutral is ok for Jill, you'll miss on the shower after the 1st tennis match (date) but I think that's all.
Bella is ok for everything ;) you'll miss a 69 and only have BJ in one scene but afair that's all even for a DIK MC.
Hope I remember correctly ...
Well, you can go full chick until the Tennis shower, and go towards DIK side to neutralize it. It's a challenging quest, but that's it. So, if you're being careful, you actually can go NEUTRAL (even with the affinity leaning towards the DIK's side) and you can still get her.

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

sampow

May 14, 2023
The beginining of the game doesn't make sense. it feels pretty clear to me that josy likes a DIk style MC later on but at the start you can only get her shower pic and get into the trouple by playing chick style.

Doesn't make sense when you consider how josy is outgoing extroverted versus the chik style which does go with maya.
Or maybe she has a multifaceted personality, where she likes certain things but not other things depending on her mood and comfort zone, and doesn't conform to the DIK/Chick polarisation.

When she first starts to get to know the mc, she's already had a gutful of Steve's sexist and unwanted attention. If the mc starts coming onto her too strong, she points out right away, "You sound like Steve".

If the mc's a "Chick" she sends the semi nude snap to him because, while she doesn't know him well, she doesn't feel like he's the kind of jerk to immediately go share it with his friends.

But as the relationship progresses, we see she is also attracted to the DIK side of the mc, spreading her legs under the table when he's looking for a pencil or whatever. And she fucks him regardless of his "DIK/Chick"ness.

It's Maya that cements the throuple as a "Chick" fest, not Josy. And it's possible, that Josy may even break up with Maya down the track and be a couple with the mc regardless of which category the mc falls into.

Josy's not an extreme person. She's not a party animal. She's not an introvert. She's not a troublemaker. She's not a Chick. She's not a DIK. She's just a fun, cute girl.

But she will kick Tommy in the balls if he deserves it. :LOL:

EDIT: Just rang DPC to confirm all this. He said nah, he just fucked it up.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes