Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Josy's not an extreme person. She's not a party animal. She's not an introvert. She's not a troublemaker. She's not a Chick. She's not a DIK. She's just a fun, cute girl.
Yeah, Josy is very much the neutral option in many ways. She doesn't need someone who is what the game calls "Chick", but she also doesn't like an asshole or someone who uses violence. But she clearly has a naughty side to her as can be seen in the pool and the gym scene.

Last edited:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I first started playing the games on here about September last year.
And I was just blown away when I played this for the first time.
I felt so many emotions playing this.

I just love everything about it
Well except the free roam & certain mini games lol
I'm going to remember this game for the rest of my life

Heck Maya is my equal favourite girl in any game ever
I totally want a tattoo of her she rules.

Now if only all the remaining episodes could magically appear on my laptop
I would be very happy

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
I first started playing the games on here about September last year.
And I was just blown away when I played this for the first time.
I felt so many emotions playing this.

I just love everything about it
Well except the free roam & certain mini games lol
I'm going to remember this game for the rest of my life

Heck Maya is my equal favourite girl in any game ever
I totally want a tattoo of her she rules.

Now if only all the remaining episodes could magically appear on my laptop
I would be very happy
Haha, same here. This isn't the first AVN I ever played, but it certainly is the one that made me realize how enjoyable they can really be. Thankfully, there are a few other titles of similar high quality.

Reactions: Joshy92

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
Predictions.
Preview 19- Jill
Preview 20- Jade or Quinn

Preview 25- Sage who walks on campus

Preview 26 - Final preview

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Interesting theory. But I think you're rushing things too much with Heather's potential resettlement Maya's move in Josy's room, and so on. Too much and too fast for one episode.

If you turn one of the beds (obviously it's a Josy's bed) into a kind of sofa for watching TV on it, standing on the dresser, then it means that Heather moved out of there completely. Because every time to assemble a "sofa" just to watch TV, and then every time to turn the sofa back into a regular bed for the night sounds and feels difficult, imo.
Even Josy moved to the HOTs house in EP7, which is one episode. But I don't know if all that will happen yet in EP10. That's why there are 2 possibilities in my previous post you refer to. I also consider the possibility for the room to act as a movie theater during Maya's HOTs welcome party more likely, because Sage liked it during the Halloween party too. But Maya will be with Josy a lot and Heather will even be in the room with her. Josy, Maya and Heather will use the sofa bed for watching TV. Pajama parties.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

However, I am a firm believer so that the MC will live with his chosen LI or LIs. Maya herself implies in EP6 so that the MC's room is also suitable for two people and in EP7 Jacob mentions so that he and the MC are ambassadors. In EP4 Sage Branch mentioned Sarah so it would be nice to have a guy in the house.

What if Heather becomes the HOT ambassador to the DIKs and the MC becomes the DIK ambassador to the HOTs. Sage says to the MC in EP7 so he better not be president and that would bring more fun. That would fit, another DIK would then get the room.

But Sage also said so the presidential title would fit well on his resume. Well, the MC already has the Presidential Suite at the DIK Mansion.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kpyna

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I will never get tired of repeating, DPC gave us the best girl from the start and then constantly tempts us to make sure we stay true to her. Only a few righteous people will manage to avoid temptations and reach the happy ending with Josy and get the Promised Bonus Chapter.
Some things are worth repeating over and over Josy is one of them

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Sadly, since he doesn't need it anymore, you can use Stephen Hawkings Synthesizer, so you have your hands free for whatever you need them and write your posts using your eyelid or eyebrow (he wrote books and other papers with it, so i could be capable to help you writing your posts). ;)
I mean, I suppose, but at 76 and a very productive life, not exactly a tragic ending.

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
Even Josy moved to the HOTs house in EP7, which is one episode. But I don't know if all that will happen yet in EP10. That's why there are 2 possibilities in my previous post you refer to. I also consider the possibility for the room to act as a movie theater during Maya's HOTs welcome party more likely, because Sage liked it during the Halloween party too. But Maya will be with Josy a lot and Heather will even be in the room with her. Josy, Maya and Heather will use the sofa bed for watching TV. Pajama parties.
Josy moved so fast because: it was urgent, there was a vacant place and a room to stay & share. She already was ready to do so, but she took Maya's side at the HOT's ceremony. Heather, Maya, Josy and MC ? Will they ask Heather to wait somewhere else while they fuck and have fun?

This assumes that Heather will know about their three-way relationship, and Heather is unlikely to break up with Tommy so quickly and will most likely tell him everything she knows, or he will ask her himself, given that he knows who she lives with. Here we can only speculate - how the walk of shame will end and whether we will have any options - to tell or hide the truth and what the DPC has planned for the J&M branch at all.

Josy's beautiful underwear is clearly dressed specifically for the occasion of a date/mini-party/whatever else it would be. We don't know is there anybody else in the room at the moment. There're could be Maya too, but maybe not. What about Maya's preview, when she come alone to (probably) MC? DPC probably picked the most neutral renders for both scenes to hide the subtext and meaning of what is happening.

I also think that TV and watching it is the last thing MC and Josy think about in that scene. Even if we assume that TV is there. I don't recall that Josy is a big fan of watching TV, and Maya watches mostly movies.

The Maya's TV scene was very touching, especially knowing at what moment the MC made Maya this gift. But repeating such a scene would seem to me to be a bad choice. I would prefer something other than watching TV, it's not very romantic if all three of them are there at the same time and it's very doubtful in principle if only Josy is there. MC can always invite Maya to his room, he has a TV, and he even planned to do it back in season 2.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maya tested the waters. She thinks about moving there and want to know as much as possible before she will decide. That's how this dialog looks and feels like.

However, I am a firm believer so that the MC will live with his chosen LI or LIs. Maya herself implies in EP6 so that the MC's room is also suitable for two people and in EP7 Jacob mentions so that he and the MC are ambassadors. In EP4 Sage Branch mentioned Sarah so it would be nice to have a guy in the house.

What if Heather becomes the HOT ambassador to the DIKs and the MC becomes the DIK ambassador to the HOTs. Sage says to the MC in EP7 so he better not be president and that would bring more fun. That would fit, another DIK would then get the room.

But Sage also said so the presidential title would fit well on his resume. Well, the MC already has the Presidential Suite at the DIK Mansion.
They can't "live" somewhere, except the frat they pledged, as far as I remember it right, it's prohibited by the rules of both frats. Especially when it comes to male/female moments.
They can stay for night, as some of DIK's and HOT's members do from time to time, but not move, live, etc. Spending nights, etc - no doubts. It may happen periodically with any or most LI, hm... probably with except of Bella.

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
They can't "live" somewhere, except the frat they pledged, as far as I remember it right, it's prohibited by the rules of both frats. Especially when it comes to male/female moments.
They can stay for night, as some of DIK's and HOT's members do from time to time, but not move, live, etc. Spending nights, etc - no doubts. It may happen periodically with any or most LI, hm... probably with except of Bella.
Sage says explicitly that MC can't stay indefinitely at the HOTs sorority house due to university rules, and Jill says that her staying at the prep frat house was an exception (she is an "honored guest", mainly because of her family founding the university and so her parents could pull some strings so she didn't have to live in a dorm with the riff-raff or the campus sluts at the HOTs house). A lesbian couple shacking up with a frat boy at the DIKs probably isn't going to be allowed.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Sage says explicitly that MC can't stay indefinitely at the HOTs sorority house due to university rules, and Jill says that her staying at the prep frat house was an exception (she is an "honored guest", mainly because of her family founding the university and so her parents could pull some strings so she didn't have to live in a dorm with the riff-raff or the campus sluts at the HOTs house). A lesbian couple shacking up with a frat boy at the DIKs probably isn't going to be allowed.
We do have exceptions there. Rusty is a Burgermeister who founded the DIKs and the college also bears his name. Neil mentioned so the MC's grandfather is filthy rich. That sounds like a lot of money.

What if the MC is going to be the deciding factor so Maya and Josy would be allowed to live at the MC in the DIK Mansion?

Reactions: dav3knight

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
We do have exceptions there. Rusty is a Burgermeister who founded the DIKs and the college also bears his name. Neil mentioned so the MC's grandfather is filthy rich. That sounds like a lot of money.

What if the MC is going to be the deciding factor so Maya and Josy would be allowed to live at the MC in the DIK Mansion?
1688421048363.png

Rent off-campus, live in a van, whatever - just end this nonsensical drama and get back to the debauchery!

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Question about the Others route in Episode 9. Do we have any clues as to who the blue eye girl in the mask who Derek tries to wingman for you is? "Cheers to being lonesome!"

She seems cool. If she wasn't dressed as a pumpkin and currently hanging with Rusty, I'd have thought she was Micha. So she's someone else. I imagine we'll instantly recognise her for he very blue eyes whenever she's reintroduced. She could be a one off character we never meet again, but my gut tells me otherwise.

bb53

Nov 1, 2022
so how often do we get updates here? just finished the game and the story is good. although idk why everyone were complaining about the MC personality.

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
Question about the Others route in Episode 9. Do we have any clues as to who the blue eye girl in the mask who Derek tries to wingman for you is? "Cheers to being lonesome!"
I think she's just someone DPC put in to tell the players what they needed to hear.

screenshot0009.png

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes