grandtalon

May 23, 2021
Sage says explicitly that MC can't stay indefinitely at the HOTs sorority house due to university rules, and Jill says that her staying at the prep frat house was an exception (she is an "honored guest", mainly because of her family founding the university and so her parents could pull some strings so she didn't have to live in a dorm with the riff-raff or the campus sluts at the HOTs house). A lesbian couple shacking up with a frat boy at the DIKs probably isn't going to be allowed.
I mean we don't really know all that. Just that she's allowed to stay at the prep house. Obviously the main theory is because of who she is, but we don't know why. It could be that the Royce family owns all the land the campus is actually on, so the main houses and the school pay rent to the Royce family. So Jill is just staying on property her family owns outright. It's also possible that Stephen allowed Jill to stay at the Prep house as a favor to the Royce family, getting a bit over them in such a way. Honestly could be almost anything DPC wants it to be.

ATM all we know is how much others are impressed by the Royce family, and that there name is on the door. But we haven't even meet the parents directly yet, so we have no idea what is going on. Your summation may be right, but it's not a fact yet.

As far as Maya and Josy, I don't see any reason they aren't going to be allowed to stay in the HOT house.

It should be remembered though, that the campus is supposed to be "dry", yet they have parties there all the time. So whatever the rules are, we know they're broken plenty of times so long as no one cares or is willing to actually enforce the rules.

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
so how often do we get updates here? just finished the game and the story is good. although idk why everyone were complaining about the MC personality.
BADIK updates are based on content and not time, so there is no set release date, and although the content of updates continues to grow, the DEV is still investing in better hardware to shorten the time between updates.

The next update should be in September.

But I would say that from now on we will have to wait 7-10 months for each update.

Reactions: bb53

CapnJellyBones

Dec 20, 2021
I've seen others with this issue, but could not find a comment that resolved the issue:

Every time I attempt to open the gallery and view either the mixed or the 2d renders in S3 I get the following error:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/rewards/rewards_mixed.rpy", line 1, in execute
File "game/scripts/rewards/rewards_mixed.rpy", line 22, in execute
File "game/scripts/rewards/rewards_mixed.rpy", line 180, in execute
File "game/scripts/rewards/rewards_mixed.rpy", line 181, in execute
File "game/scripts/rewards/rewards_mixed.rpy", line 187, in execute
File "game/scripts/rewards/rewards_mixed.rpy", line 187, in <module>
IndexError: list index out of range

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
python hide:
File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
python hide:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
ui.interact()
File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3315, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3735, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 568, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 436, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3735, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 447, in per_interact
self.update()
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 637, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "game/scripts/rewards/rewards_mixed.rpy", line 22, in execute
File "game/scripts/rewards/rewards_mixed.rpy", line 180, in execute
File "game/scripts/rewards/rewards_mixed.rpy", line 181, in execute
File "game/scripts/rewards/rewards_mixed.rpy", line 187, in execute
File "game/scripts/rewards/rewards_mixed.rpy", line 187, in <module>
File "renpy/python.py", line 992, in __getitem__
rv = list.__getitem__(self, index)
IndexError: list index out of range

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.10.2178
Being a DIK 0.9.1
Mon Jul 3 19:36:09 2023

I am running Sanchos Mod. I have attempted to open them in an unmodded version as well. Both produce the same result.

Any assistance would be appreciated!

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
I think she's just someone DPC put in to tell the players what they needed to hear.

View attachment 2743070
I don't think it's that. We only get to talk to her on the Others' branch. That may be an indication that soon we'll meet a new girl to bang (as if there were few of them already :rolleyes:) .

BADIK updates are based on content and not time, so there is no set release date, and although the content of updates continues to grow, the DEV is still investing in better hardware to shorten the time between updates.
We'll actually see about the part in bold during the development cycle of episode 11, which will be the first one with the art creation process benefited from the 4090s from the beginning. I am not as optimistic as you, though. As others have pointed out before, it's likely that DPC will try to push the quality of the renders further now and work on long animation sequences of dubious interest for many people.

More powerful hardware, yes. But also more ambitious goals.

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
We do have exceptions there. Rusty is a Burgermeister who founded the DIKs and the college also bears his name. Neil mentioned so the MC's grandfather is filthy rich. That sounds like a lot of money.

What if the MC is going to be the deciding factor so Maya and Josy would be allowed to live at the MC in the DIK Mansion?
What exception? Rusty isn't living in the sorority house, so there is no exception there. His dad gave the mansion to the DIKs when Rusty was a co-founder, but Rusty is on his dad's bad side after his irresponsibility with the emergency fund so it's unlikely he would ask him to go to the university to ask for an exception for MC who his dad doesn't even know. MC's granddad isn't in the picture (as far as we know) and since MC doesn't even know who he is he can't ask him for an exception for his all-lesbian smorgasbord. Frat houses and sorority houses are not co-ed, with the exception of Jill at the prep's house which she explained when Rusty is applying for membership there. J&M are not going to live with the DIKs. They can certainly stay over regularly (like Elena does) but they can't set up housekeeping in MC's room.

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
I've seen others with this issue, but could not find a comment that resolved the issue:

Every time I attempt to open the gallery and view either the mixed or the 2d renders in S3 I get the following error:

I am running Sanchos Mod. I have attempted to open them in an unmodded version as well. Both produce the same result.

Any assistance would be appreciated!
You said you've attempted to open them in an unmodded version. Do you mean you're trying to load saves created in the modded game in an unmodded version? You need unmodded saves and an unmodded version, I'm sure.

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
I mean we don't really know all that. Just that she's allowed to stay at the prep house. Obviously the main theory is because of who she is, but we don't know why. It could be that the Royce family owns all the land the campus is actually on, so the main houses and the school pay rent to the Royce family. So Jill is just staying on property her family owns outright. It's also possible that Stephen allowed Jill to stay at the Prep house as a favor to the Royce family, getting a bit over them in such a way. Honestly could be almost anything DPC wants it to be.

ATM all we know is how much others are impressed by the Royce family, and that there name is on the door. But we haven't even meet the parents directly yet, so we have no idea what is going on. Your summation may be right, but it's not a fact yet.

As far as Maya and Josy, I don't see any reason they aren't going to be allowed to stay in the HOT house.

It should be remembered though, that the campus is supposed to be "dry", yet they have parties there all the time. So whatever the rules are, we know they're broken plenty of times so long as no one cares or is willing to actually enforce the rules.
If Jill owned the ANO property she wouldn't refer to herself as a "guest" there; she'd be the landlady. The logical reason she is there is that her folks got her into the prep mansion because it was the only place on campus befitting her social standing. Whether it was Burke sucking up to them or her mom or dad requesting it to the uni doesn't really matter.

The problem with Maya living at the HOT house is space; every room has two people in it other than Sage's and Quinn's rooms. Maya definitely won't room with Quinn and Sage doesn't have space for another bed in her room. All the other girls are settled in and happy with their new roommates so getting them to agree to move again for no valid reason is a non-starter. Sage would have to move different new girl in with Quinn to accommodate Maya's adamant refusal, swap a bunch of other girls around to get an open room for J&M to share (not gonna happen), or try to move Heather in with Quinn which also isn't going to happen; Heather is disagreeable 90% of the time and she would go ballistic if she got kicked out of her room that she's been in all along because Maya is being pissy about rooming with Quinn. Heather likely only agreed to let Josy move in with her because of their common links with Tommy.

The liquor rule was explained; as long as the parties don't get out of hand then the campus authorities look the other way. If someone complained about it then they would have to crack down. But that only applies to the HOTs and the alphas. The DIK mansion is still owned by Rusty's dad, which is why the campus rules don't directly apply to it.

Jhon117

Jun 27, 2017
The infidelity thing. It's a big no no for me. I mean cheating is whatever. Bad but I can get past it. When there is a marriage or kids for that matter it just becomes way too heavy. There are degrees to commitment and that's pretty much as far as you can coommit to someone. I'm aware we do not yet know the exact circumstances of her marriage but if she is indeed still married then going around fucking a college kid is messed up.

Also I find Bella incredibly unattractive from the neck down. It's like an absolute shitshow of unrealistic body proportions. I much prefer slim and athletic body types.
Unrealistic?....UNREALISTIC? you need to get out more, or browse the internet some more, I guess you have no clue of the absolute total bombshells walking this Earthy numbering in the millions, AND all natural mind you, cause if it weren't and it were all fake and bimbo crap, it wouldn't look that good, so I guess there was no need to mention the obvious.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Looks like I broke the phone. Or are there places where the phone just doesn't show in the beginning of the game? I don't remember it happening on my previous restart.(Yeah, I had to restart again. My ssd died and I had to replace it.)

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
Looks like I broke the phone. Or are there places where the phone just doesn't show in the beginning of the game? I don't remember it happening on my previous restart.(Yeah, I had to restart again. My ssd died and I had to replace it.)
You mean like when MC loses his phone during the underwear prank when he earns the nickname Pervert ... ?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes