Blue Milk

Apr 27, 2021
It's Josy, she can barely take her eyes off him, but in this scene she's not even looking at him, she's thinking about something important, she's resolute, happy with her decision, but she knows that her decision will hurt or disappoint someone important to her.

“That's it, I've made up my mind. Maya will have to understand.”
I honestly can't tell if you're trolling or simply don't understand how people work, but I'm inclined to think it's the former.

The MC is clearly playing a nice song on the guitar, Josy is listening intently to it. Her expression conveys that she's enjoying this moment just as I'm sure would be the expression on the faces of anyone else listening and it's highly likely there will be other people in this scene with the same contented expression as Josy.

It's likely to be nothing more than that.

Reactions: dalli_x

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Not showing the character that they like is "manipulating fans to keep them interested in the game"? How is this supposed to work exactly? If he would show those people a preview shot with Sage, they would stop being interested in the game, because they had their fill of their favorite character? :WaitWhat:
More like, not showing makes people believe her scenes are too important and he doesn't want to spoil, hence hype for the fans of the missing girl. Which btw, never happen before, outside of Bella in ep8, which it was indeed an important update for her, but nowhere close to the 'I can't find a pic to post that doesn't spoil her big events'.

Its mostly a deliberate choice to keep discussions going, let's call it Swedish Marketing.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
If you date both Bella and Jill till the end, and you finally choose Bella, you will see in episode 9 that Jill is still in love with you and hasn't given up: this is my Bella path - is DrPinkCake going to give us an amazing Bella-MC-Jill threesome path?
This kinda thing is why I'm asking lol

I'm also hoping for more Sage/Quinn threesomes. This is what I'm working on, currently.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
This kinda thing is why I'm asking lol

I'm also hoping for more Sage/Quinn threesomes. This is what I'm working on, currently.
Pay attention at what Maya tells about Sage and the scenes between Sage and Maya in episode 9: you can bet a tenner in Sage involving Maya in her relationship with MC in Sage's route.

Reactions: RandoCard3

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017

View attachment 2736733

Thanks to Darkdevil66 for upload.
I'm thinking for Josy to think back to the last few months. How she and the MC had their first date in EP1 where Josy told the MC that maybe he will play guitar for her sometime. But I'm also thinking so she can think of the guilt towards Maya that Josy had in EP7 after Patrick was in the dorm and the MC consoled himself and Josy with sex.

But the guitar is the clue. The MC plays guitar for Maya in EP2, then for Josy in EP7. But they are different songs. It's not until EP8 that Josy and Maya hear the same song from the MC and hold hands.

Josy facial expressions show so she's thinking about something, but that slight smile of hers indicates relief. About what? Josy was scared so she might lose Maya and the MC and she is relieved so she didn't lose either of them.

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
I'm starting to think that the options for a threesome (and even foursome) with Sage will be Maya and Josy. If you think about it better, it makes a lot of sense. Let me explain.

Being on Sage's branch and with the feelings left for Josy or Maya, creates a huge emotional burden and in the end everything may not turn out the way Sage wanted and planned it to be. She thinks of it as innocent fun, but she misses the fact with MCs feelings for Josy or Maya or vice versa. In EP9, we learned that both Josy and Maya think Sage is hot, the scenes with all of them - Sage's conversation with Maya and her kiss with Josy also suggest such thoughts. Sage knows about their relationship and that they are bisexual. It's just perfect material for potential drama for Sage's branch with a "feelings left" for one of girls.

While Quinn, in my opinion, is the least realistic option. In EP8, to get a threesome with Quinn and Sage, the MC must be on Sage's path. If MC is on Quinn's path at the same time, then she is clearly jealous, during the scene on the bench, asking how long MC has been fucking Sage. If MC chooses Sage at crossroads, then Quinn will definitely not be an option for a threesome, because she is clearly mad on him after, although she tries to hide it, saying that she doesn't care. If MC wasn't on Quinn's path, then a threesome in EP8 is still possible, but Quinn is clearly not doing it out of sympathy for MC, but just for fun and to show Sage exactly how she can have fun in the remaining time in college. Her dialogue changes during the scene. "I don't even like this guy," she says.

In another case, it may be someone more neutral, such as Lily or Elena. It is logical that we should have some choice. Because we can hardly refuse to have a threesome while being on Sage branch, so the girl's choice for it should be the option then. The limit here is the number of lewd scenes and I doubt that the DPC will make a choice of as many as 3 options only for the Sage branch. This is technically possible, but unlikely. Therefore, it seems to me that there will be two options and Josy & Maya are very good candidates.

These options and options for the development of events can work in the opposite direction. Sage and her fantasies have not gone away, even if we are not on her branch, and in Maya and Josy's fantasies Sage is in the first place. So foursome with Sage is also one of the options for the J&M branch. And, by the way, it is possible that there will be no choice between Josy and Maya on Sage's branch, but both of them at once, this will allow the lewd scenes to be unified for two branches simultaneously with minor changes in details and dialogues in them. In this case, the choice of J&M or someone else is already more real than 3 different lewd scenes. If we want to go for drama, we choose J&M, if we want to avoid problems, we choose someone else.

All these conversations at the party, on the one hand, could just be a drunken jokes and frankness, but on the other hand, all this was mentioned too many times. The only difference is in the chosen branch.

Jill and Bella don't fit in here. They have their own separate triangle or even a square - Jill, Bella, Bianca, MC. So, such segregation between MGs looks pretty plausible.

p.s. DPC mentioned some time ago about a very complex lewd scene he was worked on. What if it was a foursome? He had never made such scenes before.

Last edited:

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Pay attention at what Maya tells about Sage and the scenes between Sage and Maya in episode 9: you can bet a tenner in Sage involving Maya in her relationship with MC in Sage's route.
Maybe that's her way of getting Maya and Quinn to make up lol "Now kiss!"

I'm starting to think that the options for a threesome (and even foursome) with Sage will be Maya and Josy. If you think about it better, it makes a lot of sense. Let me explain.

Being on Sage's branch and with the feelings left for Josy or Maya, creates a huge emotional burden and in the end everything may not turn out the way Sage wanted and planned it to be. She thinks of it as innocent fun, but she misses the fact with MCs feelings for Josy or Maya or vice versa. In EP9, we learned that both Josy and Maya think Sage is hot, the scenes with all of them - Sage's conversation with Maya and her kiss with Josy also suggest such thoughts. Sage knows about their relationship and that they are bisexual. It's just perfect material for potential drama for Sage's branch with a "feelings left" for one of girls.

While Quinn, in my opinion, is the least realistic option. In EP8, to get a threesome with Quinn and Sage, the MC must be on Sage's path. If MC is on Quinn's path at the same time, then she is clearly jealous, during the scene on the bench, asking how long MC has been fucking Sage. If MC chooses Sage at crossroads, then Quinn will definitely not be an option for a threesome, because she is clearly mad on him after, although she tries to hide it, saying that she doesn't care. If MC wasn't on Quinn's path, then a threesome in EP8 is still possible, but Quinn is clearly not doing it out of sympathy for MC, but just for fun and to show Sage exactly how she can have fun in the remaining time in college. Her dialogue changes during the scene. "I don't even like this guy," she says.

In another case, it may be someone more neutral, such as Lily or Elena. It is logical that we should have some choice. Because we can hardly refuse to have a threesome while being on Sage branch, so the girl's choice for it should be the option then. The limit here is the number of lewd scenes and I doubt that the DPC will make a choice of as many as 3 options only for the Sage branch. This is technically possible, but unlikely. Therefore, it seems to me that there will be two options and Josy & Maya are very good candidates.

These options and options for the development of events can work in the opposite direction. Sage and her fantasies have not gone away, even if we are not on her branch, and in Maya and Josy's fantasies Sage is in the first place. So foursome with Sage is also one of the options for the J&M branch. And, by the way, it is possible that there will be no choice between Josy and Maya on Sage's branch, but both of them at once, this will allow the lewd scenes to be unified for two branches simultaneously with minor changes in details and dialogues in them. In this case, the choice of J&M or someone else is already more real than 3 different lewd scenes. If we want to go for drama, we choose J&M, if we want to avoid problems, we choose someone else.

All these conversations at the party, on the one hand, could just be a drunken jokes and frankness, but on the other hand, all this was mentioned too many times. The only difference is in the chosen branch.

Jill and Bella don't fit in here. They have their own separate triangle or even a square - Jill, Bella, Bianca, MC. So, such segregation between MGs looks pretty plausible.

p.s. DPC mentioned some time ago about a very complex lewd scene he was worked on. What if it was a foursome? He had never made such scenes before.
Yeah, they all make sense. I've been trying to focus in on one girl at a time, but maybe I should power through some of the heartbreak routes to see if anything hot comes from it.

It's a shame Sage is only partysexual, since it'd be fun to add her to the polycule long term. I get the feeling she intervene on any cattiness between Josy and Maya during the low moments, and would actually be a boon to the overall relationship.

On the other hand, Sage might be a secret Cuck Queen (Not 100% sure that's the right term here, but whatever), since after the threesome with Quinn, she mentioned she enjoyed watching you fuck her, on top of the jealousy she felt. Which might explain why the threesome feels a bit Quinn focused at times. I'm probably over thinking it though.

Last edited:

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
These two images symbolize the DICK Josy and HEART JOSY. JM Hangout from EP5. The player chooses whether to draw a DICK or a HEART on Josy's shoulder. The hair of Josy on the right is very similar to Lily's and Lily is a DIK Girl. Josy on the left shows the good girl.

JS: "Aha, so I’m the damsel in distress?"

However, I have a bad feeling when I see these two pictures and I hope that a very old theory of mine does not apply.

MC: "Josephine Taylor... Right?"
JS: "Um...yeah?"
MC: "Just Josephine Taylor?"
JS: "Yes? Just Josephine Taylor."

MC: "Sorry for almost giving you a heart attack before."
JS: "Yeah, you'll be sorry. Some day you will be."
seq_01.jpg
seq_02.jpg

Josy's hair on the right is a "default" Josy' hair we had seen from EP1. Josy's hair on the left is a new hairstyle. Maya got a lot of hairstyles already through EP1-9, now it's time for Josy to have one extra hairstyle, huh?

How you'd suppose to even connect all of that? "Damsel in distress" - that's related to being catched by Becky, who wanted to introduce Josy to all of her friends, and Josy behaved too kind to say Becky to fuck off.

What's wrong with Josephine Taylor? MC was shocked with Sage family reveal and still under the impression.

Heart attack... this is a figurative expression. You assume and your theory comes from with Josy's have a weak heart? She's just a little coward when it comes to things which are seem scary to her or frighten her. This was done to show a contrast with Maya, who is usually brave enough to do or enjoy something in what Josy is afraid of:

ep8_wp_vaults8.jpg ep8_wp_vaults10.jpg ep8_wp_vaults11.jpg ep8_wp_vaults13.jpg
ep9_diks_ph2_haunted_event32.jpg ep9_diks_ph2_haunted_event52.jpg ep9_diks_ph2_haunted_event81.jpg ep9_diks_ph2_haunted_event137.jpg

And your "weak heart" and "heart attack" theory comes from innocent scene, where Josy was embarrassed and just felt uncomfortable, bc she never brought guys to her home - as she said. And it was easy to get a "heart attack" state, after what MC did while she was sure he is still have a talk with her dad. MC pretended and said that he is fucking her. So, what reaction do you expected from her at a such moment?

ep9_jsolo9.jpg ep9_jsolo14.jpg ep9_jsolo22.jpg ep9_jsolo24.jpg

She said to him "Yeah, you'll be sorry. Someday you will be." in a playful way and meaning that she will get a revenge someday doing something similar with MC. Maybe while talking with his dad or something else.

When you have a weak heart or another heart issues, I'm sure you will not jump into the water from a great height, skydiving or or even allow yourself to get scared on some kind of amusement like a haunted mansion. Bc each such shock may become a last one for people with such issues.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020

View attachment 2736733

Thanks to Darkdevil66 for upload.
Josy looks so beautiful and thought likely something naughty. I'm just guessing but the preview of Josy wearing a dress doesn't have anything to do with the thanksgiving party that's a date with her, It really wouldn't make any sense for her to being wearing a dress it would be out of place of the party :love: :love: :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Scopelophila

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
A preview comparison:

Look at Josy's hair, quite different, and if we assume it happened at the same event where they go camping, then in one preview Josy is dating Fuckface, and in the other she is not dating Fuckface.

View attachment 2736915 View attachment 2736916
These previews are not related the one on the left is a date the one on right is at the party. She is dating MC in both just my guess and as I said above it makes 0 sense for these previews to be the same thing.

Last edited:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
These previews are not related the one on the left is a date the one on right is at the party. She is dating MC in both just my guess and as I said above it makes 0 for these previews to be the same thing.
I hope that you are right.

Personally, I still believe so that the Throuple will attend a Shitfaced concert with Zoey and her friends from San Diego, thus explaining the new hairstyles of Josy and Maya.

Reactions: Darkwen
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes