JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
We will get some new minigames, but DPC has written himself so that he has all the minigames for season 3 and 4 ready and they only need to be graphically adjusted. So the minigames should not cause a major delay in the updates.
Party planning rocks. Got a good time planning two dudes for Leon.

• Haha
Reactions: dalli_x

sampow

May 14, 2023
Sage is the hottest girl, but she isn't girlfriend material imo.
How do you figure?
She's gorgeous and latest chapters show she's very intelligent, hardworking and compassionate.
What in the world do you expect from your girlfriend lol
She's hard to satisfy, i don't want that from my girl.

I did admit she's crazy hot though.
No LI is wife material...
Let's see... Sage:
  • Likes to party and can handle her liquor,
  • Enjoys making out and fucking (possibly at parties),
  • Is prepared to take on responsibilities,
  • Takes her studies seriously,
  • Helps her friends,
  • Doesn't mope around bitching and moaning about her issues; and
  • Has killer tits.
Yeah, fuck that, dreadful girlfriend material! :eek:

Jill is the definition of it.

Josy/maya are girlfriend material, but i wouldn't marry them.

Sage is good for sex when you're really feeling it and wanna fuck non stop.

Bella might be too dangerous to hook up with.
I wouldn't marry a 19 year old either. Seriously, who's looking for a wife before they even turn 20?

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
She's hard to satisfy, i don't want that from my girl.
Nah, not really. If anything, Sage just needs Tremolo to be there when she need him the most, don't cheat or lying to her, and don't be a pussy. Tremolo did say that Sage might be like a bad boy. But that's not always the case. You can be a decent guy and still date her. She just want a guy that can stand his ground and faithful.

Tremolo having a massive cock and certainly knows to use it just a bonus to her.

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

Lexa81sd

Jun 30, 2023
Tremolo did say that Sage might be like a bad boy. But that's not always the case. You can be a decent guy and still date her. She just want a guy that can stand his ground and faithful.
It doesn't matter If player picks Chick or DIK, she's hard to please, grades remain the same, grade drops even lower if you fuck Lily.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
It doesn't matter If player picks Chick or DIK, she's hard to please, grades remain the same, grade drops even lower if you fuck Lily.
If Sage doesn't care if MC DIK or Chick then is the opposite, she's easy to please, Sage accepts you the way you are.

Unlike the one person who turns you down if you didn't go to the picnic.:rolleyes:

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
It doesn't matter If player picks Chick or DIK, she's hard to please, grades remain the same.
What grades? That 2 out of 5 or 3 out of 5 stuff? Proves that you might never have any girlfriends at all. They saying shit like that, all the time. Heck, even when Sage's squirt like waterfall, she's still says Tremolo's mediocre. Remember, mouths can lie, pussy doesn't.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
All she does is teasing Tremolo to put in more effort and not become complacent. She had a boyfriend for...what probably was months if not longer who didn't touch her at all.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Jill is the definition of it.

Josy/maya are girlfriend material, but i wouldn't marry them.

Sage is good for sex when you're really feeling it and wanna fuck non stop.

Bella might be too dangerous to hook up with.
  • Let's see... Sage:
  • Likes to party and can handle her liquor
  • Enjoys making out and fucking (possible at parties)
  • Prepared to take on responsibilities
  • Takes her studies seriously
  • Helps her friends
  • Doesn't mope around bitching and moaning about her issues
  • Killer tits
Yeah, fuck that, dreadful girlfriend material! :eek:
Of course in real life one accepts far worse, but none of them 100 per cent represents the identikit of the perfect future wife. Not even Jill, there is a huge social difference that is almost a death sentence, she is naive and at the same time stubborn... In short, it's not a winning bet

Reactions: imzahai and sampow

Lexa81sd

Jun 30, 2023
All she does is teasing Tremolo to put in more effort and not become complacent. She had a boyfriend for...what probably was months if not longer who didn't touch her at all.
Problem is she says it all the time and she's quick to complain.

Call me a slut, but don't call me a whore, you stopped fucking me too soon, Quinn did better than you etc.

Kinda gets annoying after a while. But If you think that's cute, I don't judge.

• Angry
Reactions: Fess1998
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes