Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
They could have bought MC's Grandfather's house. Lynette does say that it was going to be/was sold; The Royce's could've bought it.

Jill's mother looks very much like her in the flashback in Episode 8, so I'd be surprised if the woman on the left is Jill's mother; especially when Bianca's mother look so much like her in the middle. It's a quick shorthand to identify familiar lineage.
The problem is, Bianca is a few years older than Jill, who is a few years older than the MC. And I get the impression the diary is pretty close to Lynette’s pregnancy. Within a year or two, at least. And Lynette’s friends don’t seem to already have children.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Affinity dependent. DIK MC behaves predictably and specifically shouts to make a stupid joke on her. There's one more similar scene with her at the dorm party, but it depends on MC drunk or not when he talks to her. If MC is drunk, he will do the same thing and will shout to activate her sound aid again. This time it doesn't depend on affinity. Even Chick MC will do that. While if he is sober, he will act friendly.
Weird that I got it then. Affinity was Neutral, but status was Chick. Could be me switching to DIK to get Quinn's Episode 6 scene fuck with things internally, I suppose. Not that that really mattered in the end, since her route is incompatible with Jills, which this save is for. I hope Episode 9 doesn't act like we never got along, cause we did for a bit :/

Could be more anal. Camila ones for example are perfect but a crying shame there's nothing with Isabella!
If a main or side girl's arsehole goes unfucked by the end of this game, then it's a crime against humanity.

By downloading it?
I don't understand. What is downloading?

The problem is, Bianca is a few years older than Jill, who is a few years older than the MC. And I get the impression the diary is pretty close to Lynette’s pregnancy. Within a year or two, at least. And Lynette’s friends don’t seem to already have children.
How old is Jill? In fact, is there anywhere where ages are listed? I've been thinking about every relationships future, but I don't think we even know how much longer most of the girls have left in College. Like, Quinn talks about the power soon being hers, but will it only be for a year?

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Weird that I got it then. Affinity was Neutral, but status was Chick. Could be me switching to DIK to get Quinn's Episode 6 scene fuck with things internally, I suppose. Not that that really mattered in the end, since her route is incompatible with Jills, which this save is for. I hope Episode 9 doesn't act like we never got along, cause we did for a bit :/

If a main or side girl's arsehole goes unfucked by the end of this game, then it's a crime against humanity.

How old is Jill? In fact, is there anywhere where ages are listed? I've been thinking about every relationships future, but I don't think we even know how much longer most of the girls have left in College. Like, Quinn talks about the power soon being hers, but will it only be for a year?
Sage and Jill are in last year(might be wrong on Jill) I believe Quinn is in her second year so she would have Junior and senor year to ruin the HoTs

Reactions: RandoCard3

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Not sure about Jill at the moment. But I am under the impression that this is her third year at college.

As for Quinn, judging by the conversation at the cafeteria in episode 6 with Sage, some other HOTs and the MC, she is a sophomore.

Dec 21, 2021
The diary is one volume of many. It could be close to the pregnancy but it might not be; I wouldn't be surprised if this particular volume was chosen by the Grandfather to fuck Neil over somehow.

Dec 21, 2021
however, if the link was only the ownership of the house, it would be a weak link, one would have to exploit unbelievable artefacts such as objects forgotten in the cellar and the like.

instead if simply Jill's amdre, or for me more likely Bianca's, knew Lynette it would be a warmer, more direct link, MC would have someone, unlike his father with amnesia, who could tell him about his mother
It doesn't have to be a cold sale. Friends can buy houses from each other, and with that amount of money they probably did. I think the most likely explanation is that the Royce's, Bianca's family, and Tremolo's family all know each other. Lynette and Bianca's mom were close friends, the Grandfather sold the house to the Royce's and Jill and Bianca grew up together.

I would not at all be shocked when MC meets Jill's mom that his lineage comes up and she puts two and two together.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
It doesn't have to be a cold sale. Friends can buy houses from each other, and with that amount of money they probably did. I think the most likely explanation is that the Royce's, Bianca's family, and Tremolo's family all know each other. Lynette and Bianca's mom were close friends, the Grandfather sold the house to the Royce's and Jill and Bianca grew up together.
Jill and Bianca didn't meet until they were teenagers, at a party Bianca was forced to go to. Their dads were friends, not their moms.

From the dinner party:

bianca "I met Jill when we were teenagers. Our dads know each other, and they decided to have a family get-together."
jill "It took some time. I remember that you didn't like me that much at first."
bianca "Haha, yes, you're right. It was because my dad forced me to socialize with strangers."
bianca "I was inclined to dislike you just to prove a point to my father."
mc "What point?"
bianca "That I couldn't possibly have fun if we went to the Royces."

Dec 21, 2021
Jill and Bianca didn't meet until they were teenagers, at a party Bianca was forced to go to. Their dads were friends, not their moms.
Right. I hardly ever play Jill's route so I didn't remember that part. Other than the growing up together part, the rest of it still tracks though.

Last edited:
Reactions: JJ1960

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
They are so uncommon that the only one that might be considered to be at B&R is the tri-betas and it's not really a frat, just a bunch of people who live in dorms and get together to play games and study. There is zero chance that Burke is going to change the rules for the frats (especially one his boys in the alphas hate) to accommodate Maya. The other case is Jill who isn't a member of the prep frat, just a high society girl whose name is on the university who is an "honored guest" and gets to live in their mansion, an accommodation that Burke is not going to extend to Maya so she can live in a frat house.

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
I never said otherwise. Do you feel the difference between staying for night occasionally and living like a resident? A lot of girls & guys did and doing that. Elena & JB, Heather & Tommy, Sage & Chad (probably), Arieth & ... (doesn't matter, lol). In both HOT's and DIK's mansions. So, why you quote me like that? Maybe I have expressed the idea incorrectly or not completely?
I was agreeing with you and giving additional examples to support your reasoning. Not sure why you took it differently.

Reactions: Kpyna

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
yea so still solution?
You'll forgive me for berating you.

but after a simple search "Episode 9 crash"
Literally on the second hit and a bit of reading led me to this post
which then led me to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Try the "Save Files" last option in that list.
Then you're inevitably going to have to spend a little time reading that post (I know, work sucks!) to figure out which file you need to grab and how to replace you existing ones..

C'mon dude.
You've been on here for 5 years already!!

I can understand someone just registering a couple months ago..
ffs, I've only been here since Jan this year....

small_whistling2.gif

PS: little piece of advice, DPC has a massive pole up his ass about players using mods in his games. So in the future, if you're not savvy on troubleshooting and using search, you might want to reconsider using mods in his games. Just a friendly suggestion.
Good luck!
:cool:

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021

MC:18 and then 19.this is a literal point in the game.I'm assuming his birthday is sometime in september.

Derek:18-19.college Freshman/first-year.

Maya:18-19.college Freshman/first year.

Josy:18-19.college freshman/first year.

Jill:20-21.college junior/third year.she says this when meeting Josy.

Sage:21-22.college senior/fourth year.she expresses this a few times to mc at least by episode 6 and i think heather mentions it in episode 5.she was also already president of the HOT's during the DIK founding flashback in episode 5 which takes place two years ago and she'd need to have not been a freshman for that.

Bella:35-36.she mentions that her first year in college was 17 years ago during the OMG conversation.17+18 or 19=35-36.that's like the absolute bottom age where she could legitimately feel like she is old enough to be mc' mother as she mentions in her own thoughts in episode 6.

Rusty,tommy,and nick(and vinnie):20-21.they were the original DIK's which was founded two years ago.the assumption is they would all be freshman during that time.

John Boy and jacob:19-20/college sophomores.I belive they say during season 1 that the were maggots the prior fall.

Leon and jamie:19-20/college sophomores.leon and jamie partied with the DIK's early on and i believe they said they tried to join the DIK's the previous spring.this conversation is where the mc asks if they recruit year round.

Quinn and riona:19-20/college sophomore.they are either sophomore or juniors.but thei came in together as rejects.quinn was sage's daughter(i think)so she has to be younger than her.they were not in the DIK founding flashback so I'm assume they started the following year.thought that doesn't mean anything inherently.that would mean sage is grooming quinn to get a two year run as president.

melanie and sarah:19-21/college sophomores or juniors.I'm assuming the came in at the same time and are thus the same age because they are inseparable.the weren't in the DIK founding flashback either,so i was leaning towards sophomores,but sarah and becky are good friends and becky is a junior.speaking of which.

becky:20-21/college junior.when becky is introduced in episode 6 maya tells the mc that becky is two years older than her.

heather:20-21/college junior.she's in the DIK founding flashback and is not wearing a HOT uniform.

Elena:19-20/college sophomore.the assumption here is that she and john boy are the same age.this could be wrong though.

Aerith:36 i believe.her year is irrelevant since she has room temperature IQ.her age is revealed on swyper and i wand to say that is 26 or 29.or who knows;she could have fucked that up too.

camila,mona and ashley:18-19/college freshman.my assumption is that they are all freshman entering the college but that is not explicitly stated.

lily:21-22.lily is a college freshman.but she is not fresh out of HS.she has been a stripper for a while and you can't be one if you're not at least 18.so my assumption here is she's been stripping for a few years and used the money to pay off her entire tuition.she's is clearly older than most of the girls there,but she doesn't acknowledge the mc as significantly younger than her which is why I'm hesitant to go any higher.

karen rebecca johnson:19 years and 2 months.she stated this in gender studies.

Dawe:at minimum 20 but probably much older.he's been at B&R at least as long as tommy and rusty have and he's taken cathy's class at least twice prior(or at least it's hinted at that).

chad:21-22/college senior.was president of the alpha's during the DIK flashback.

Tybalt:21-22/college senior.was president of the preps during the DIK flashback and his presentation implies he's doing it for a senior project.

cathy:38.age is revealed on swyper.her rooster handle also might tell us the year the game takes place in.her handle ends in "79"which might have been her birth year.meaning the game take place in 2017-2018 or so.

jade:43.whether tybalt is actually her biological son or not,I'm goin to assume she's old enough to be his mother and have attained a ph.D without that being too much of an issue(as in like a teenage pregnancy).also needs to be older than bella enough for it to be true but close enough for stephen's line of bella being close to their age also being true.

nora:32.age is revealed on swyper.

nicole:30.age is revealed on swyper.my assumption is sandy is somewhere near that same age.

Madame Rose- 200;she's is actually a ghost that haunts the pink rose.this why she never interacts with any other character.

Last edited:

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
1 year + for updates? What bs is this...
A) It's not even been a full year since the last update.
B) The updates to this game are massive, and usually have wildly different scenes depending on the love interest.
C) You're on a pirate site bitching about not getting immediate gratification for something you're not even paying for.

Lets take about 20% off the top there bud.

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
MC:18 and then 19.this is a literal point in the game.I'm assuming his birthday is sometime in september.

Derek:18-19.college Freshman/first-year.

Maya:18-19.college Freshman/first year.

Josy:18-19.college freshman/first year.

Jill:20-21.college junior/third year.she says this when meeting Josy.

Sage:21-22.college senior/fourth year.she expresses this a few times to mc at least by episode 6 and i think heather mentions it in episode 5.she was also already president of the HOT's during the DIK founding flashback in episode 5 which takes place two years ago and she'd need to have not been a freshman for that.

Bella:35-36.she mentions that her first year in college was 17 years ago during the OMG conversation.17+18 or 19=35-36.that's like the absolute bottom age where she could legitimately feel like she is old enough to be mc' mother as she mentions in her own thoughts in episode 6.

Rusty,tommy,and nick(and vinnie):20-21.they were the original DIK's which was founded two years ago.the assumption is they would all be freshman during that time.

John Boy and jacob:19-20/college sophomores.I belive they say during season 1 that the were maggots the prior fall.

Leon and jamie:19-20/college sophomores.leon and jamie partied with the DIK's early on and i believe they said they tried to join the DIK's the previous spring.this conversation is where the mc asks if they recruit year round.

Quinn and riona:19-20/college sophomore.they are either sophomore or juniors.but thei came in together as rejects.quinn was sage's daughter(i think)so she has to be younger than her.they were not in the DIK founding flashback so I'm assume they started the following year.thought that doesn't mean anything inherently.that would mean sage is grooming quinn to get a two year run as president.

melanie and sarah:19-21/college sophomores or juniors.I'm assuming the came in at the same time and are thus the same age because they are inseparable.the weren't in the DIK founding flashback either,so i was leaning towards sophomores,but sarah and becky are good friends and becky is a junior.speaking of which.

becky:20-21/college junior.when becky is introduced in episode 6 maya tells the mc that becky is two years older than her.

heather:20-21/college junior.she's in the DIK founding flashback and is not wearing a HOT uniform.

Elena:19-20/college sophomore.the assumption here is that she and john boy are the same age.this could be wrong though.

Aerith:36 i believe.her year is irrelevant since she has room temperature IQ.her age is revealed on swyper and i wand to say that is 26 or 29.or who knows;she could have fucked that up too.

camila,mona and ashley:18-19/college freshman.my assumption is that they are all freshman entering the college but that is not explicitly stated.

lily:21-22.lily is a college freshman.but she is not fresh out of HS.she has been a stripper for a while and you can't be one if you're not at least 18.so my assumption here is she's been stripping for a few years and used the money to pay off her entire tuition.she's is clearly older than most of the girls there,but she doesn't acknowledge the mc as significantly younger than her which is why I'm hesitant to go any higher.

karen rebecca johnson:19 years and 2 months.she stated this in gender studies.

Dawe:at minimum 20 but probably much older.he's been at B&R at least as long as tommy and rusty have and he's taken cathy's class at least twice prior(or at least it's hinted at that).

chad:21-22/college senior.was president of the alpha's during the DIK flashback.

Tybalt:21-22/college senior.was president of the preps during the DIK flashback and his presentation implies he's doing it for a senior project.

cathy:38.age is revealed on swyper.her rooster handle also might tell us the year the game takes place in.her handle ends in "79"which might have been her birth year.meaning the game take place in 2017-2018 or so.

jade:43.whether tybalt is actually her biological son or not,I'm goin to assume she's old enough to be his mother and have attained a ph.D without that being too much of an issue(as in like a teenage pregnancy).also needs to be older than bella enough for it to be true but close enough for stephen's line of bella being close to their age also being true.

nora:32.age is revealed on swyper.

nicole:30.age is revealed on swyper.my assumption is sandy is somewhere near that same age.

Madame Rose- 200;she's is actually a ghost that haunts the pink rose.this why she never interacts with any other character.
Nice assessment. (y)

Camila is something of an enigma. She is taking all the freshie courses that MC, Josy, Maya, Mona, etc. are taking but when Maya is showing MC around campus Cammie is sunbathing topless in front of the HOTs house with Quinn and Sage. That isn't something you would think would happen with a girl pledging the sorority that they hardly know, though it's certainly possible that was due to Quinn teasing her into joining them to see just how good a fit she might be for the restaurant. I sometimes think she might even be a year older and is pledging as a sophomore, or maybe enrolled the prior spring and got to know Quinn/Sage and was asked to join with the fall rush.

I can't recall where but I thought Sage said Tybalt was adopted like she was. Tybalt does boast to MC that he was also poor, which would be similar to the foster environment Sage alludes to (or Tybalt may think that "poor" means "slightly less filthy rich than I am now"). It would be strange for parents to adopt a girl who was the same age as their natural son, so I think that adds more weight to Tybalt also being adopted.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes