Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
Weird that I got it then. Affinity was Neutral, but status was Chick. Could be me switching to DIK to get Quinn's Episode 6 scene fuck with things internally, I suppose. Not that that really mattered in the end, since her route is incompatible with Jills, which this save is for. I hope Episode 9 doesn't act like we never got along, cause we did for a bit :/
Dialogues and most of dialogues dependent scenes uses affinity checks, usually. Status checks used much less frequently. In one(?) lewd scene at ANO's hot tub with Sarah, Melanie & Heather. And in scene with Josy in EP9 in a hallway near MCs room. Probably I miss some, but it doesn't make a lot of sense, since affinity checks is used almost constantly.

I don't get what are you talking about and what's your goal. You want to get a "Jill attracted" status, but not a full successfull path with her? You may get it in different ways. Take care for Sage instead of going to picnic with Jill - it's a 100% Jill path fuck up. Then choice to fight for her in EP7, she will not accept you, but you will get a bonus scene with her in EP9. In the same moment when the break up scene with her are usually shown. Other way - go for picnic, but get a DIK affinity for EP7 scene, when MC sneaks into her room. Or just choice to not fight for her. All this 3 options gives you a bonus scene with her in EP9 as I mentioned above. The unique case and dialogue - when she rejects MC in EP8. Again, it will be the same bonus scene, but with a different dialogue. Bianca will also have some different lines.
If you talk about Quinn and her path. She will dump MC in the library if Jill invites him to a dinner (successfull Jill's path). This way it's a Quinn, who rejects MC, not the opposite. You can get a truly jealous and mad Quinn in EP9 if you do her path with Sage or Bella together and then choice one of them over her.

If a main or side girl's arsehole goes unfucked by the end of this game, then it's a crime against humanity.
Everyone will be fucked except Jill :BootyTime:

How old is Jill? In fact, is there anywhere where ages are listed? I've been thinking about every relationships future, but I don't think we even know how much longer most of the girls have left in College. Like, Quinn talks about the power soon being hers, but will it only be for a year?
Jill - 21. Quinn's age is a mystery, but I don't think she's much older than the other girls. She's probably the same age as the others. Considering that she is in her second year of study, she should be 20.

I was agreeing with you and giving additional examples to support your reasoning. Not sure why you took it differently.
ok, probably because I was confused a bit.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
How old is Jill? In fact, is there anywhere where ages are listed? I've been thinking about every relationships future, but I don't think we even know how much longer most of the girls have left in College. Like, Quinn talks about the power soon being hers, but will it only be for a year?
There is no exact age information on Jill. We do know that Jill is in her last year of college, and assuming that Jill started college at the age of 18, she should be about 21. But, always this but. This but is DPC.

Karen Rebecca Johnson, KRJ for short, is an exception, and a big exception. We have an accurate age statement from KRJ
"My full name is Karen Rebecca Johnson. l’m 19 years and 2 months old. I signed up for this class to get extra credits."

The big exception from KRJ is the following.
"I’m at the end of my second year here, so I’m almost done now."

According to this, KRJ started her studies at the tender age of 17. So it's fair to ask if that might be the case for others. If it is the same with Jill as with KRJ, then Jill is only 19-20 years old. I don't think that's likely, though. Still, one or two current or past students might be younger than we think. DPC itself has opened up this possibility through KRJ.

The daughter Geoff was looking for in EP5 is probably KRJ.
"Ah... I like classical music and arts. I don't like hip hop, it’s ‘too noisy for me. My ears are very sensitive, you see."
KRJ likes classical music and arts. Who sat in on Jill performing classical music? Geoff. Who knew about Italian paintings (art) in EP5? Geoff. Who has red hair like KRJ? Geoff.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
I can't recall where but I thought Sage said Tybalt was adopted like she was. Tybalt does boast to MC that he was also poor, which would be similar to the foster environment Sage alludes to (or Tybalt may think that "poor" means "slightly less filthy rich than I am now"). It would be strange for parents to adopt a girl who was the same age as their natural son, so I think that adds more weight to Tybalt also being adopted.
It's when questioning Sage on her name, during Episode 9, since she goes by Morgan. She mentionsthey let her and Tybalt both keep their original names to make it easier to explain that they were adopted. Safe kept hers, but Tybalt had his old name removed in favour of his new family.

Dialogues and most of dialogues dependent scenes uses affinity checks, usually. Status checks used much less frequently. In one(?) lewd scene at ANO's hot tub with Sarah, Melanie & Heather. And in scene with Josy in EP9 in a hallway near MCs room. Probably I miss some, but it doesn't make a lot of sense, since affinity checks is used almost constantly.

I don't get what are you talking about and what's your goal. You want to get a "Jill attracted" status, but not a full successfull path with her? You may get it in different ways. Take care for Sage instead of going to picnic with Jill - it's a 100% Jill path fuck up. Then choice to fight for her in EP7, she will not accept you, but you will get a bonus scene with her in EP9. In the same moment when the break up scene with her are usually shown. Other way - go for picnic, but get a DIK affinity for EP7 scene, when MC sneaks into her room. Or just choice to not fight for her. All this 3 options gives you a bonus scene with her in EP9 as I mentioned above. The unique case and dialogue - when she rejects MC in EP8. Again, it will be the same bonus scene, but with a different dialogue. Bianca will also have some different lines.
If you talk about Quinn and her path. She will dump MC in the library if Jill invites him to a dinner (successfull Jill's path). This way it's a Quinn, who rejects MC, not the opposite. You can get a truly jealous and mad Quinn in EP9 if you do her path with Sage or Bella together and then choice one of them over her.
No, full Jill route. I was just expressing disappointment that you can't romance Jill (and the throuple for that matter) without locking yourself out of being on good terms with Quinn. I find Quinn's defrosting mega bitch arc the most compelling part of the story, so it stings to not be able to have that on any given play through. I'm hoping there's a chance to turn things around in future episodes at least.

Yeah, I got that jealous scene on my Sage save, since it's the one I used to branch into my Others save, so I'm having a bit of regret there lol Hopefully we can make amends in the future. Maybe Vinny inadvertently helped in that regard.

Everyone will be fucked except Jill :BootyTime:
Seems like Tremolo is already preparing the way with in the both of her scenes, so it could go wither way for her.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
I find Quinn's defrosting mega bitch arc the most compelling part of the story, so it stings to not be able to have that on any given play through. I'm hoping there's a chance to turn things around in future episodes at least.
I think that could be a possibility in upcoming episodes. Because if we look back at the end of Episode 9 (Halloween party) When Tommy explains what happened in the MC's room with Vinny. When Tommy mentions the bit about how the MC was standing off against Vinny and mentions how he shoved his gun in MC's face. Quinn's expression kinda tells us something there. I'm, not sure what, but she might begin seeing MC's value from that point on if you're on a "Chick/neutral" path. Who knows maybe she's coming around and won't require a DIK MC from that point on?

Who knows, but I'm like you on this, I really hope her path opens up if you previously got locked out of it due to alignment with J&M or Jill path.

Reactions: RandoCard3

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
I think that could be a possibility in upcoming episodes. Because if we look back at the end of Episode 9 (Halloween party) When Tommy explains what happened in the MC's room with Vinny. When Tommy mentions the bit about how the MC was standing off against Vinny and mentions how he shoved his gun in MC's face. Quinn's expression kinda tells us something there. I'm, not sure what, but she might begin seeing MC's value from that point on if you're on a "Chick/neutral" path. Who knows maybe she's coming around and won't require a DIK MC from that point on?

Who knows, but I'm like you on this, I really hope her path opens up if you previously got locked out of it due to alignment with J&M or Jill path.
Here's hoping. My one complaint about Being a DIK is that everyones story is locked behind fucking them. Like, Rio's stalker can't be dealt with, unless you're fucking her. I'm hoping that platonic friendship routes start becoming more common now that most of the main routes lock you out of hooking up with anyone and everyone.

Unrelated, but did anyone watch the 2007 comedy-drama show Greek? I feel like a lot of inspiration came from it. Big focus on the party frat, the preppy jock frat, and the one sorority. With the main character even being called Rusty.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Here's hoping. My one complaint about Being a DIK is that everyones story is locked behind fucking them. Like, Rio's stalker can't be dealt with, unless you're fucking her. I'm hoping that platonic friendship routes start becoming more common now that most of the main routes lock you out of hooking up with anyone and everyone.

Unrelated, but did anyone watch the 2007 comedy-drama show Greek? I feel like a lot of inspiration came from it. Big focus on the party frat, the preppy jock frat, and the one sorority. With the main character even being called Rusty.
I'm a bit sceptical about friendship routes becoming more common, I think most side girl interactions will continual to be flirty and with the added caveat of cheating points each time you flirt with someone else on an MG route.

The only thing I know about Greek is when I look up hot sit-com guest stars to see what else they were in Greek shows up on IMDB more often than not.

Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
That would be nice, but outside of a small story modification to include Quinn after the fanbase made a huge deal to including her as a main girl. Doing so only involves a small story rewrite. (I'm still not sold on that being the case either)

But to achieve what you're suggesting would basically invalidate the entire alignment system. Because rewriting the code for that part of the game would just mean scraping the entire premise of the first half of the game, and just isn't a plausible solution.

I know thinking that "Just screw the alignment system and just ignore it from this point on", would just throw the entire intent of the game from the get-go right out of the window. But to keep relationships on a 'flirty and plutonic' level can be done, no doubt about it. But I wouldn't expect the option of personal and intimate relationships with any of them once locked into 1 particular alignment path. This wouldn't be DPC's style.

QBaSS

Mar 18, 2019
I'm a bit sceptical about friendship routes becoming more common, I think most side girl interactions will continual to be flirty and with the added caveat of cheating points each time you flirt with someone else on an MG route.
And thank God for that
I want to be able to play a route where Mc is going to fuck everything that moves
It's fun
:)
That said more is better for everyone ,but the game is already so massive that more is probably going to turn into too much

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
And thank God for that
I want to be able to play a route where Mc is going to fuck everything that moves
It's fun
:)
That said more is better for everyone ,but the game is already so massive that more is probably going to turn into too much
I can't see any more girls being added into the mix at this stage, only possibilities are Sally (most likely), Elena (likely either as MMF threesome or with JB watching), KRJ (unlikely but possible) and the thirsty ghoul (if she's a new character not a known character in disguise) unless you don't count the flashbacks scenes in which case Zoey is also added to the list. I can't see DPC adding any new girls at this stage.

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019

Quinn respects Fuckface Chick, she knows he's a nice guy and likes him but not in a sexual way, there are interesting dynamics between them on Chick path, she often teases him, she just doesn't like when he tries to interfere with what she does, as it's obvious the Fuckface Chick would not approve of what she does.

ep9_diks_ph3_costume_event83.jpg

Reactions: definitelymaybe

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
Thats what the "Others" route is for id guess
The "Others" route is for when you don't want to date one of the main girls and want to try something with one of the side girls, so others.
At the time of this choice there was no dating option with any of the side girls, in EP9 dating options with side girls started to appear.

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
No, full Jill route. I was just expressing disappointment that you can't romance Jill (and the throuple for that matter) without locking yourself out of being on good terms with Quinn. I find Quinn's defrosting mega bitch arc the most compelling part of the story, so it stings to not be able to have that on any given play through. I'm hoping there's a chance to turn things around in future episodes at least.
I think it's obvious why MC can't romance Quinn while being in Throuple. Maya literally hate her and Josy rather tolerates her, they are unlikely to ever become friends. There are much less reasons for Jill, but since Quinn & Jill are like black & white opposites, this finally ends too.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Quinn respects Fuckface Chick, she knows he's a nice guy and likes him but not in a sexual way, there are interesting dynamics between them on Chick path, she often teases him, she just doesn't like when he tries to interfere with what she does, as it's obvious the Fuckface Chick would not approve of what she does.

View attachment 2748942
I have to disagree a tad with you there.

It's crystal clear Quinn absolutely wants 'the dick'. Just recall at the initiation party's 'cumpetition' and what she says after she pulls off the condom from the MC. And it's much more than simple 'teasing'. But on the Chick path she thinks the MC is a 'weak sissy' and not "bad boy" enough for her.

Granted, on the Chick path she won't ask you to accompany her in town at the end of episode9 (for whatever motives she has for asking you when on a DIK path). But it's clear when she is on the roof talking with Tommy if you chose to 'talk back to Vinny' in your room, she kinda gets lost in a moment of self-reflection. At which point we can no longer be certain what her future intentions might be concerning the MC. But one thing is certain, the fact that she admits to Tommy that she was wrong and sorry, shows that she's softening up a bit. And who knows how this may progress.

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
I have to disagree a tad with you there.

It's crystal clear Quinn absolutely wants 'the dick'. Just recall at the initiation party's 'cumpetition' and what she says after she pulls off the condom from the MC. And it's much more than simple 'teasing'. But on the Chick path she thinks the MC is a 'weak sissy' and not "bad boy" enough for her.

Granted, on the Chick path she won't ask you to accompany her in town at the end of episode9 (for whatever motives she has for asking you when on a DIK path). But it's clear when she is on the roof talking with Tommy if you chose to 'talk back to Vinny' in your room, she kinda gets lost in a moment of self-reflection. At which point we can no longer be certain what her future intentions might be concerning the MC. But one thing is certain, the fact that she admits to Tommy that she was wrong and sorry, shows that she's softening up a bit. And who knows how this may progress.
Man, this happened early in the game, it was one of the first interactions between them, what did she know about the MC? What did he know about her at that moment?
Did you expect love at first sight?

If you want to talk about the beginning, it's obvious to everyone that she showed interest in the MC, even Sage mentions something like that, but that's it, interest, and in the beginning, what happened between them after that dictated how their relationship would be, they they may not have anything in common, they may not interact much, but she doesn't treat you badly, she doesn't antagonize you, at best she loses interest.

Captura de tela 2023-07-06 101213.png

We're talking about interaction between them in future episodes, not what happened at the beginning of the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: kih1952 and dalli_x
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes