yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Does anyone know what the end goal for the party planning game is? I know it’s a mini game in and of itself, but if we got this all season, what is the end goal? With the mansion, it was obviously repair the mansion and replace the windows, that was the long term goal, but with this I’m at a loss.
I did one play through where I just ignored it. Didn’t add a single tile and clicked straight out of it, and it made no difference, so why should I bother?
This is my guess ofc, but the goal is to make DIKs happy. And the level of happiness you achieve for a certain DIK would probably influence how he treats you in the future. For example, if you drop Rusty's happiness below 40% or 50%, I don't remember exactly, he will tell you on the roof that you are a shitty party planner, otherwise he will praise you for a great party.

Reactions: Xisorr

XdeynamiX

Dec 15, 2019
Just asking, where i can learn all about f95zone? LIke features, favorite game signatures, and so on? So far I've only watched games and downloaded recently updated games without commenting on anything. Look at the badge under my name, even since 2019 I'm still a newbie. How to become member or active member?

Last edited:

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Just asking, where i can learn all about f95zone? LIke features, favorite game signatures, and so on? So far I've only watched games and downloaded recently updated games without commenting on anything. Look at the badge under my name, even since 2019 I'm still a newbie. How to become member or active member?
What I can say about this is that how the indicator changes depends a lot on how active you are, how many comments you have and how many likes your comments have. But surely there are people who can say more than that... However, this is all a matter of vanity, I am not interested in who has been a member for how long and how many comments and likes he has - only what he says!!! ;)

Krummeiche

Jul 10, 2019
I'm sure without Dng Walkthrough I'll end up with achieving the bad end: As DPC said, it's easy if you're doing stupid things all the time.:ROFLMAO::LOL:
As we all know, Developer loves some drama and bad endings in their game. Maybe it is the only way that they can kill characters without causing a shitstorm from fans of the respective characters. Imagine Developer killing Quinn or Josy or Sage (Noooooo!). People would probably try and invade Sweden to get this fixed...

• Haha
Reactions: Letum0317

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
As we all know, Developer loves some drama and bad endings in their game. Maybe it is the only way that they can kill characters without causing a shitstorm from fans of the respective characters. Imagine Developer killing Quinn or Josy or Sage (Noooooo!). People would probably try and invade Sweden to get this fixed...
all 3 of them ? :ROFLMAO: :p:ROFLMAO:

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I hope not. It was fine first time through, but then the jokes wear thin and gets tedious. Fantasy lewd scenes in a more "grounded" AVN don't interest me at all.
The worst part of D&G wasn't even the completely out of sync tone to the rest of the game. It's the fact that it adds nothing to the game. There were no plot advances nor new insights of people's personalities to be gleamed. Nothing. Zilch. Nada. Just a diversion that's a complete waste of time.

Reactions: yossa999
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes