gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Christ, I really wish he hadn't done that stupid Interlude.
Blame his Patrons he released that unnecessary interlude which could've easily been a 5 min flashback then one giant free roam event but his supporters keep simping him
DPC:
spiderman-tobey.gif
DPC hyped the hell out of episode 9. You would have thought a new season of GOT was being released with the amount of hype he was spewing. It ended up being a colossal disappointment. I was sitting there thinking "This is it? This is what I waited over a year for? I took a day off from work for this?"
You took a day off from work just to grab Bianca's ass?
rock-one-eyebrow-raised-rock-staring.gif
It's all the extra branching he created for himself at the end of episode 8... If he didn't force a choice at the end of season 2 then he probably could've finished Episode 9 in roughly 5 months, it was just a free roam event after all. It will only get worse if he forces more major choices that split the game into different routes

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
DPC has spread breadcrumbs throughout the game and the only thing you have to do is follow those breadcrumbs. In EP2, Maya shows the MC some pictures on her phone. In one picture she says the following.

"l have so many fond memories of the wildlife."

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Dear God... Dude, how much time do you spend on these investigations ?!
bandicam 2023-07-15 17-50-39-873.jpg
And yes, it's not necessary (not at all necessary) to constantly mention how Vinny fucked Quinn.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Blame his Patrons he released that unnecessary interlude which could've easily been a 5 min flashback then one giant free roam event but his supporters keep simping him
DPC:
View attachment 2772330
I still think he did that interlude more for himself. After years of working at the same game he probably wanted to do something at least slightly different with different characters in a different setting that doesn't have huge repercussions on the main story.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
View attachment 2772346
And yes, it's not necessary (not at all necessary) to constantly mention how Vinny fucked Quinn.
I don't spend much time on it. I recognized the patterns more than a year ago. Actually, writing and collecting the images takes up most of my time.

The key question is why DPC does it. In one of his Q&A he once wrote so that his biggest fear is so that he could lose his work by burning down his PC. So also his backups. Technology can fail.

But if he himself hides his history in the finished EPs, he can reconstruct it himself if necessary, because Being a DIK has spread on the Internet. The ultimate backup.

Yes, sorry so I had to mention about Quinn and Vinny. There's a little compensation from me for that.

aizawa hein

Oct 27, 2018
Girls ranking:

S: Jill, Sage
A: Bella, Maya, Josy, Cathy,
B: Sarah, Riona, Envy, Nora
C: Lily, Camila, Heather,
D: Mona, Ashley, Camilla
F: Quinn, Madame Rose, Zoey, Becky, Jade

No Contest: Arieth, Mona, Ashley, Sandy, Becky, Kylie, Tara
putting both Jill and Sage in the same rank is wild :KEK:

sampow

May 14, 2023
Sorry man, you are so into details and yet you do not notice that those boots do not touch ground? I know DPC does not really care about posing accurately, but that would be an unacceptable compositional error even by his very loose approach. Contrary to what perspective would have it if the boots rested on the floor, the toes of the shoes are lower than the heels. There are at least 10cm from the boots to the floor. That cannot be a posing error, it's just too big. That is an hanging corpse, someone hanged himself on a rope in that room.
That's Bella's dark secret that makes MC say that if at the time he knew, he would have asked for help.
Isabella's husband never left the home, his dead body is hidden there.

View attachment 2772261
Actually yngve has already provided a sneak peak as to what's going on in that room. Sometimes it's better off not knowing things:

BobRossGhost

Jan 22, 2019

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
View attachment 2772346
The funniest and most terrible thing at the same time is that the DPC himself most likely never put any sense into these pictures and other "hints". For the most part, a large number of all these "coincidences" and other seemingly important references and discoveries are a banal shortage of assets in DAZ and their reuse here and there without any intent or secret meaning.

I don't spend much time on it. I recognized the patterns more than a year ago. Actually, writing and collecting the images takes up most of my time.

The key question is why DPC does it. In one of his Q&A he once wrote so that his biggest fear is so that he could lose his work by burning down his PC. So also his backups. Technology can fail.

But if he himself hides his history in the finished EPs, he can reconstruct it himself if necessary, because Being a DIK has spread on the Internet. The ultimate backup.

Yes, sorry so I had to mention about Quinn and Vinny. There's a little compensation from me for that.
Let's go.

ep3_isa_confront2.jpg ep4_fr_diks_nick.jpg
ep6_freeroam_diks_library3_nocard.jpg ep8_intro5.jpg

DPC did and do his best to use different books, etc in different places, but it's just impossible. There are not so much suitable assets, which could be used and never repeat. And I doubt that he would like to create himself some custom ones, just to avoid such repetition.

ep6_qm19.jpg ep7_hot_freeroam_heather_empty.jpg
You can't avoid it. You will find the similar assets and their reuse here and there periodically. It doesn't mean anything. It's a DAZ artists limitations.

Why you investigate and trying to find all that coincidences, "signes" in one paintings and pictures, while igroring the others?
Selective evidence? Do you decide where there is a secret meaning and where there is not?

ep5_freeroam_ano_upper_room1_left.jpg ep5_freeroam_ano_bottom_room_nocard.jpg ep5_freeroam_ano_upper_hallway.jpg
ep8_bella_morning56.jpg ep8_bella_morning64.jpg ep4_jade_lewd44.jpg
ep4_jade_lewd74.jpg ep5_fr_bella_main8b.jpg ep5_drone_window7.jpg

So what?

While we are here to find coincidences, some "signes" and other shit, I would like to offer to think about the following:

This scene and flashback itself suspective as shit. First time, when I read the theory that Bella here talk with herself, being alone, I laughed a lot. But later... It really seems like she is alone here and talk to herself. She NEVER touch James. Even when it doesn't have any sense to NOT touch him. The librarian reaction (Bella's boss) is more like her surprise and wish to Bella to go to rest and recover, rather than a reaction to an innocent kiss. When James and Bella walking on the street near the road, they doesn't hold their hands. They walk exactly in the same place, where Bella panicked and run off at the end of first date with MC. Is she reacted so much to such innocent case in her past with James or it was something more significant?

Perhaps these events occur at the same time, with a difference of a couple of days or even one day.

While we met and learned names of most side characters and girls, including dormies. Tiffany was the one, whose name we learned only in EP9.

I forgot about this scene. So one more here. Again only 1 frame, as before with Maya lewd scene in classes and with Bella (again) during blowjob in MCs room.

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Why you investigate and trying to find all that coincidences, "signes" in one paintings and pictures, while igroring the others?
Selective evidence? Do you decide where there is a secret meaning and where there is not?

View attachment 2772776 View attachment 2772778 View attachment 2772780
View attachment 2772787 View attachment 2772788
All this does is explain why Bella was so interested in hearing Derek's methods of cheating at the Halloween party. She compulsively is following in his footsteps as part of her psychotic fixations. This example shows that after Derek stole the moose head from the preps mansion and hung it in his bedroom where he has sex, Bella then stole the fancy painting from the preps mansion to hang it in her dining room where she also has sex. It's so obvious I don't know why everyone else can't see it.

• Haha
Reactions: Bleiu and Kpyna

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
Sharing more goings on from the Discord server.

A lot of people have been close to rioting from a lack of a proper Sage preview for Episode 10, and the crowd on Discord is no exception.

One member made a demand for Sage directly to DPC, and the good doctor provided as the good doctor generally does.

A Discord semi-Exclusive Sage Preview:

Knowing how DPC is that guy probably got banned.

Reminds me of a story i read on the BADIK reddit community: A guy joined DPC's Patreon and Discord, sent him an extra donation and message PRAISING the game and the dev and went to sleep afterwards, the next morning he woke up went to check the server and he had been banned.

HE WAS BANNED FOR PRAISING THE GAME!

Esquaria

Jan 2, 2018
Damn, someone predicted these +-12 month development times would become the norm... The episodes could do with less unnecessary animations, for instance, which take away from dev time better spent elsewhere.

Reactions: mindern and Gunizz
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes