Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
She doesn't belong to or require MC to be on a DIK route
Even Quinn allows the Neutral affinity at the end. The same for J&M and Jill. First allows DIK affinity at the end, Jill - Neutral.
~sigh~ Not going to argue. I'm still stuck on the original stuff DPC stated back in the beginning. It's going to take a long time to get used to this new "I'm a DiK and I'm in a relationship with M&J." stuff.

iggy.

Mar 24, 2022
~sigh~ Not going to argue. I'm still stuck on the original stuff DPC stated back in the beginning. It's going to take a long time to get used to this new "I'm a DiK and I'm in a relationship with M&J." stuff.
Its honestly all about timing.

For J&M you need be neutral/chick during episode 4 check. Then you can switch to DIK, however certain things will bother them.

For Quinn you just need be a DIK and pass checkpoint, then you can go back to neutral.

With Sage and Bella it doesn't matter at all.

Jill requires chick, and barely tolerates neutral.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Its honestly all about timing.

For J&M you need be neutral/chick during episode 4 check. Then you can switch to DIK, however certain things will bother them.

For Quinn you just need be a DIK and pass checkpoint, then you can go back to neutral.

With Sage and Bella it doesn't matter at all.

Jill requires chick, and barely tolerates neutral.
Too much for me to deal with. Besides, only girl I like in game is Riona and if I can have her as DiK, I'm good.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: iggy.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
which route is the best to play -- DIK or Chick?
Both, that's why you have the option to save stuff because what you're asking is a very subjective opinion that will most likely resonate with you at a %50 ratio... Some will say CHICK, and others will certainly say DIK.

So considering the size of the game, get your money's worth (if you donate or paid for it), and play all available paths.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Both, that's why you have the option to save stuff because what you're asking is a very subjective opinion that will most likely resonate with you at a %50 ratio... Some will say CHICK, and others will certainly say DIK.

So considering the size of the game, get your money's worth (if you donate or paid for it), and play all available paths.
Soooo I paid for it and only play DiK, I'm getting my money's worth. I'm sure there's a lot of Chick and DiK players who feel the same.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Full DIK and full CHICK lock you into some really dumb or douchy choices. NEUTRAL lets you pick and chose your response on a case by case basis much easier, and so tailor the story to you. It is by far and away the best affinity, imo.
I still prefer being a DiK. Yes, some of the choices make you out to be a douche and that's ok with me.

100% accurate.

Last edited:

SirDawcio

Sep 22, 2020
At the end of the game we will get a nearly fully animated finale if it goes on like this.
Lmao at this point Being a Dik finale is gonna be shown in theaters. Please enter screenig room number 8 if your MC was CHICK and you followed Josy solo route.

• Haha
Reactions: Mtmtmt007

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Soooo I paid for it and only play DiK, I'm getting my money's worth. I'm sure there's a lot of Chick and DiK players who feel the same.
if you're good with only half of the content, hey all the power to ya.
Me personally, I tend to set my bar a little higher and experience all of the content.

You know, like the crust is still part of the pizza.
:cool:

• Haha
Reactions: Dark Silence

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
But DiK route has Riona.
Need I say more?
Wrong, You can have Rio in every route... you can even have her without using Quinss restaruant.

I dont now why so many people here say that you can get more pussy as a "dik" than a "chick" its just not true. It highly depends on your choices along the road, and is not bound to "chick or dik"

Some girls are excluded for an affinity, but most are not. Especially sidegirls... Sarah and Mel are only available if you go for quinns restaurant, but of course you can go for it as a chick too, using quinns restaurant is nor ruled out as a chick... playing as chick doesnt mean you have to pick only chick-labled choices all the time. Same goes for dik though.

Thats the reason why you can make so many different playthroughs and still see new things.

My latest playthrough was a chick run going for several sidegirls without getting attached to a maingirl (without using Quinns restaurant though, but i could have)... so i ended up on the others route with Rio, Nicole(Envy), Lily, Cathy, Jade, Nora (and some other like Rose, Sandy got banged too)... for a time being i was with Bella until she found cathy panties (of course i already knew that this will happen, but i never did it in a playthrough... her reaction was interesting during the car ride)

In fact, the Dik affinity rules out more girls than the chick affinity.

As a chick you can get lewd with every girl except Quinn and Mona if iam correct. Ok well you can get Quinns pussy once during the Cum-petition... but i wouldnt count that really. And you can get Mona together with cam on the toilet, but only as a Dik. For every other girl you can be a chick and still score with every one of them, well not in one playthrough of course, but that is not possible anyway, only if youre cheating/using mods.

With DIK affinity though, you dont have a chance with Josy and Maya (they will ditch you in ep 4 no matter waht, if youre a dik), Jill too (well you can start something with her, but you will not get her in the end) and Bella isnt interested in a DIK player too.

Its just not true that you can bang more as a "dik" than a "chick" but of course... it feels kinda odd in a chick playthrough to be a "manwhore" but it isnt ruled out, not one bit. You can go allin as a chick too... and i woudl say, there is some "love" in the air for some sidegirls too, which fit perfectly to a chick affinity, like Rio (she is a sweet and nice girl anyway, nothing bad about her) Nicole and kinda even for Lily maybe?

I dont know why so many people are obsessed with the dik and chick affinty that those are set in stone. like "you want more girls? Go for DIK cause as chick you will not score as many" yeah, well... you are wrong if you think that.

Reactions: ju1zzed
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes