Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
All this does is explain why Bella was so interested in hearing Derek's methods of cheating at the Halloween party. She compulsively is following in his footsteps as part of her psychotic fixations. This example shows that after Derek stole the moose head from the preps mansion and hung it in his bedroom where he has sex, Bella then stole the fancy painting from the preps mansion to hang it in her dining room where she also has sex. It's so obvious I don't know why everyone else can't see it.
Problem here is that there are 3 similar paintings at ANO mansion :illuminati:

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
The funniest and most terrible thing at the same time is that the DPC himself most likely never put any sense into these pictures and other "hints". For the most part, a large number of all these "coincidences" and other seemingly important references and discoveries are a banal shortage of assets in DAZ and their reuse here and there without any intent or secret meaning.
I just hope this information will not cause psychological trauma to Dalli_X.
I think these investigations meant a lot to him. He wanted to believe.
before-watch-xfiles.jpg

Last edited:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
The funniest and most terrible thing at the same time is that the DPC himself most likely never put any sense into these pictures and other "hints". For the most part, a large number of all these "coincidences" and other seemingly important references and discoveries are a banal shortage of assets in DAZ and their reuse here and there without any intent or secret meaning.

Let's go.

View attachment 2772755 View attachment 2772758
View attachment 2772759 View attachment 2772761

DPC did and do his best to use different books, etc in different places, but it's just impossible. There are not so much suitable assets, which could be used and never repeat. And I doubt that he would like to create himself some custom ones, just to avoid such repetition.

View attachment 2772768 View attachment 2772767
You can't avoid it. You will find the similar assets and their reuse here and there periodically. It doesn't mean anything. It's a DAZ artists limitations.

Why you investigate and trying to find all that coincidences, "signes" in one paintings and pictures, while igroring the others?
Selective evidence? Do you decide where there is a secret meaning and where there is not?

View attachment 2772776 View attachment 2772778 View attachment 2772780
View attachment 2772787 View attachment 2772788 View attachment 2772791
View attachment 2772793 View attachment 2772794 View attachment 2772795

So what?

While we are here to find coincidences, some "signes" and other shit, I would like to offer to think about the following:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This scene and flashback itself suspective as shit. First time, when I read the theory that Bella here talk with herself, being alone, I laughed a lot. But later... It really seems like she is alone here and talk to herself. She NEVER touch James. Even when it doesn't have any sense to NOT touch him. The librarian reaction (Bella's boss) is more like her surprise and wish to Bella to go to rest and recover, rather than a reaction to an innocent kiss. When James and Bella walking on the street near the road, they doesn't hold their hands. They walk exactly in the same place, where Bella panicked and run off at the end of first date with MC. Is she reacted so much to such innocent case in her past with James or it was something more significant?

Perhaps these events occur at the same time, with a difference of a couple of days or even one day.

While we met and learned names of most side characters and girls, including dormies. Tiffany was the one, whose name we learned only in EP9.

I forgot about this scene. So one more here. Again only 1 frame, as before with Maya lewd scene in classes and with Bella (again) during blowjob in MCs room.
ep8_bella_date18.jpg

I was always surprised by the black eyes of this waiter.

Theories:
1. He is a demon
2. His eyes were replaced by his father as a method of torture.

Thoughts for Dalli :D

• Haha
Reactions: openup212

iggy.

Mar 24, 2022
I also feel that animations in BaD are (moslty) a waste of developing time and I fear that in the next episode we'll see panoramic camera movements of street or dudes walking in slow motion like in the opening of some 90's teen fiction. In an AVN I expect that the limited animations are all in the sex scenes or to convey eroticism, because you can make just a few of them, so you have to made decisions according to priorities. If your priority is emulating the camera movements of Sergio Leone maybe you're a bit off the track.
Any time I woud prefer the rendering time dedicated to laggy and bad animations (compared to the current state of the art in that field) to be used for extra lewd renderings, extra scenes, some funny crap by Derek or even Tybalt being publicly ridiculed.
I agree. For example it would be nice to see how Tommy and Rusty became friends, during Rusty's conversation on roof, it adds depth to characters - friendship of Tommy and Rusty was always weird to me for some reason. Maybe even a preview of how Vinny got himself kicked out of college.

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
Hmm... what you wrote has nothing to do with where you're pointing. Is that woman your favorite in the game, bro? :ROFLMAO:
He just outed himself as DPC, Bella was always just a means to an end, MC's ultimate objective was always to get jiggy with the best GILFs around B&R, after all this time he really let himself get caught like that... smh.

ep8_bella_morning13.jpg

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dark Silence

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
which route is the best to play -- DIK or Chick?
The CHICK route is better if you prefer romance, monogamy, "good" girls like Jill, M&J.
The DIK route is better if you prefer adventure, polygamy, "bad" girls like Sage, Quinn, Quinn's buffet menu, strippers.
The DIK route in general will give you more lewd content.
Of course, there are a bunch of shades and variations in between these extremes, but that's the general advice.

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
I would like Master Dally_x to help me find the definitive proof that Jill is the boss of a powerful secret Nazi organisation.
First clue: we haven't seen her in a gang bang with black dudes.
Second clue: she's a White Privileged CIS Heterosexual Woman, a Nazi by definition according to many knowledgeable persons I trust. Being rich gives her +11% Nazism points.
Third clue: She likes white dresses. Never seen her wearing tribal costumes.

When we've solved the Jill issue, I'll tell you why I think Isabella is a reptilian infiltrated by the North Korean regime. I have solid evidence for that.

• Haha
Reactions: Mtmtmt007

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes