Mar 9, 2019
DIK affinity
CHICK affinity
Decided to let my inner nerd out after seeing all the MCU references, so I'll do you one better...
Why_is_Jill.gif

Thinking about it, Derek and MCU Drax are very similar characters. Both are nearly always missing an item of clothing, make tons of stupid jokes that I actually laugh at, and are surprisingly empathetic(with their own flair) when the plot calls for it most.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Bro you are breaking my heart over here
I can't be the only Maya simp here can I?
No, ofc not, but the quinn/ree-ree group is a vocal bunch, and they're naturally opposed; so there's more exposure to this fandom.

To me quinn is by a country mile the first character id delete from the game if i were forced to pick one, and ri a close second. Neither are attractive to me, and while R is just kinda there.... Quinn is aggressively unlikeable.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Joshy92

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
Decided to let my inner nerd out after seeing all the MCU references, so I'll do you one better...
View attachment 2773976

Thinking about it, Derek and MCU Drax are very similar characters. Both are nearly always missing an item of clothing, make tons of stupid jokes that I actually laugh at, and are surprisingly empathetic(with their own flair) when the plot calls for it most.
When asked what is the difference between Dik and Chick, this is the best illustration. Chick is Captain America, a humble and fair guy who is all about doing the right thing. Dik is Iron Man, a playboy and charismatic joker, a favorite of women. Both Chick and Dik are good guys, with their own flaws.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: I'm Canadian bub

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
View attachment 2773976

this is really good and made me actually laugh out loud. thanks friend :KEK:

• Red Heart
Reactions: I'm Canadian bub

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
DPC: *randomly put stuff in background*
dalli_x:
DPC has spread breadcrumbs throughout the game and the only thing you have to do is follow those breadcrumbs. In EP2, Maya shows the MC some pictures on her phone. In one picture she says the following.

"l have so many fond memories of the wildlife."

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

XdeynamiX

Dec 15, 2019
DIK affinity
CHICK affinity
The only thing I hated about being Chick affinity was not being able to beat the shit *Opss* an annoying person like ex Dik with a gun at the halloween party (I forgot his name) I mean when we are pressed or when people keep push our button, we have to defend ourselves. But looks like in chick aff we can't do shit. :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Lethal Flourish

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
The only thing I hated about being Chick affinity was not being able to beat the shit *Opss* an annoying person like ex Dik with a gun at the halloween party (I forgot his name) I mean when we are pressed or when people keep push our button, we have to defend ourselves. But looks like in chick aff we can't do shit. :KEK:
That's why it's better to be a DiK. You can be a huge douche whenever you want. Which is pretty much all the time for me. :devilish::ROFLMAO:

dd82

Jun 24, 2020
View attachment 2774540 View attachment 2774541
I always wonder how DPC can give Jill the most beautiful and the most ugly face in the game at the same time, with no in-between. It's amazing. She's still my top 1 tho.
Because beautiful Jill is not the same person as weird looking Jill. It's not an accident. You think the MC is the only one who has a CHICK and a DIK path? Jill just switches between them on the fly.

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
Because beautiful Jill is not the same person as weird looking Jill. It's not an accident. You think the MC is the only one who has a CHICK and a DIK path? Jill just switches between them on the fly.
Now that's a good ass theory i could hold on to. Thanks.

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
Of course, DPC also uses accessories multiple times, as your example shows. But it also depends on how DPC uses these Daz3D accessories. Let's take the book "Persia". Why does Zoey mention if the MC defeated the Persian army? That was written by DPC and not bought from Daz3D. He could have written the Syrian army, but he didn't. Let's take the book "Breaking BREAD". Why is DPC creating a pose of Alison pointing at a loaf of bread? DPC could have created a pose of Alison to some, just turning on a coffee maker. But no, she's pointing at the bread. You can also use original Daz3D accessories and align the texts you write with them. Isabella's Reading Room currently costs $22.95 on Daz3D. The books, pictures, etc. are in the original texture in the game.
Zoey mentioned Persian army as a reference to MC costume outfit at the party... He was dressed as "spartan", Spartans fighted and was in war with Persians. What the fucking Syria?! Syria founded in 1946, 77 years ago. Sparta was founded in XI B.C. And modern Persia is now called "Iran", while the origin history of Persia comes from X B.C.

Breaking BREAD? Easy - Breaking BAD. Famous and great TV series drama. You can't use copyrighted names, brands and a lot of other stuff w/o agreement with copy holder and w/o paying royalties. But while DPC literally loves duality in his messages and symbols which he is spreading here and there to the players. It's not so easy for me to find a proper source in English, but here are 2 options and meanings of "breaking the bread":

To Break Bread With Someone
Definition: To share a meal with someone. This expression means more than just eating; it is sharing a sense of brotherhood with someone or some group of people. It is a significant event that fosters some meaningful connection and cooperation.

What does the Bible say about breaking bread together?
Breaking of bread provokes revelation of the risen Lord.
Luke 24:30-31, "And it came to pass, as he sat at meat with them, he took bread, and blessed it, and brake, and gave to them. [31] And their eyes were opened, and they knew him; and he vanished out of their sight."

All 3 things mentioned above works quite well here. I think you can easily understand the meaning of this gesture yourself. MC sort of shares "spiritual" food with her. He's the only one she's seen in addition to other residents of the nursing home and medical staff over the years. Let it be a little different, but another meaning is when you share food with the disadvantaged or needy, listen to them, "descend" to their level in order to support and understand them.

This is the picture we haven't seen in the game yet. A monkey? Agnes mentions monkey, Jill makes a monkey face in EP4 to cheer up the MC and Lynette also makes a monkey face. Another coincidence? I don't think so. DPC wrote monkey face and didn't buy it from Daz3D. After all, DPC could have written clown face, swan beak, Duffy Duck face, etc. But he chose monkey face. I wonder why? Well, there is a picture of a monkey in the room. DPC based his text on the Daz3D accessories.
View attachment 2773901
I clearly understand that books and pictures in frames are "customizable" assets, where we can insert custom text, picture or whatever else, it couldn't have been any other way. But even with such level of customization you will realise soon, that you CAN'T fill dozens and hundreds of books, pictures etc with different text, pictures etc. He was lazy with that huge paintings in ANO's mansion and reused them even in Bella's house.

Only a few of them could be a hint or reference to something significant, while major part of this few cases are mostly and just symbolic. You see a lot of wildlife pictures, animals etc in Bella's room. So what? Are there so much animals that match with pattern? Are there so much animals, birds, etc to make a tattoo with? Tattoos assets and textures are the ones, which is limited and not customizable, since it's a complex texture.

In your imagination Bella's room accumulated symbols with monkey (Alison joke of MC) and MC mom. Tiger on Vinny's hand, ah... stop, Sage called MC a tiger during and after sex, and her room also have a some kind of tiger picture. She'd better call him elephant. Fuck, we seen elephants already... counselors office (Stephen) and HOT's mansion too. Parrot in Jacob's room with a reference to Zoey, as well as owl tattoo on her, etc. WE ARE RUNNING OUT OF ANIMALS!

But you noticed and chose the most convenient pictures to concoct these coincidences and evidence, but modestly kept silent and did not mention the rest, which were never mentioned and references to which were not found, why is that?

Why you want to see clowns and other such stuff in Bella room? Have you ever thought that the paintings and their contents should somehow reflect the character and tastes of the character? You can see a clowns and other boyish stuff in DIKs mansion. You can see some abstract modern paintings in HOTs mansion, etc. Old paintings or old style paintings and replicas in ANO mansion. Etc.

I'm not telling DPC to make Vinny have a tiger on his left hand, to make Vinny call the MC a dog, to make Zoey have an owl tattoo, to make her stand right next to Jacob's latest painting of a parrot where she then asks the MC if he defeated the Persian army and not the Syrian army. I can't help it if you don't recognize clues like that.
How the tiger on Vinny head and his words about dog are connected? Vinny used this word and reference to further humiliate the MC, to show him his place. A dog is an animal that is trained, taught to follow commands, obey and not bite the hand that feeds them. And he reinforced his words and position by pulling out a gun, even when the MC behaves with him as correctly and politely as possible. Tommy noticed that. "He called him a dog to his face".

I doubt that she is able to visit the restaurant, and also considering her relationship with her son, and it is unlikely that her son already has gray hair. It's more like a couple - husband and wife. Perhaps there is nothing special here, just filling the scene with characters, because an empty restaurant would look strange. And not all of them have to be young.

What is black & white? A chess game or the view of a person. Maya mentioned yes in EP6, so that not everything is black or white. By the way, Isabella touches James. Why would Isabella and James be holding hands on the streets when they are having an argument? It doesn't make sense. When the MC are in the same place with Isabella on their first date as Isabella and James were on their flashback, it naturally evokes an emotional memory and Isabella is startled. She just went on a date with another guy and was reminded of James. God damn in EP9 the MC reminds Isabella of James too, only she got over the initial shock of her first date. Why Bella's boss reacted the way she did when James tried to give Isabella an innocent kiss couldn't be simpler. Bella's boss doesn't like Isabella. I think Isabella even says so.

Forehead to forehead
View attachment 2773896
The theory proceeds from the fact that Bella has psychological problems. Visions or conversations with an imaginary interlocutor are one of the possible manifestations of a disorder of the mind.
It's James, who lean to her forehead, she don't do it. It's him, who touch her, she never touch him in back.

Hard to say if it could have happened at the same time. Isabella asks herself how long it has been since a man touched her like that. The 3 years have a question mark. So that means so Isabella is not sure what a picture is further confirmed. So it could have been only 2 years ago for James to have left. Rusty has only been in college for 2 years. Yes, it could be possible.
Jill and Rusty are on their 3rd year. Their meet and first date was in 1st year, where flashback takes place. We don't know when Jill met Bella or on the contrary. Maybe they met before the B&R and Jill was the one, who encouraged her to get job in B&R library. Maybe they first met in B&R library and their friendship began from that moment.

If the flashback in EP8 is the moment, when Bella lost her job, and found new in B&R soon, then it matches. 3 years is a mark.

What do you have here? These are two different girls. Tiffany has half-length black hair and the other girl has long dark blue hair.
Check her picture in BIOS in EP9. Girls sometimes color their hair as well as do a haircuts.

The only questions are who is being watched, Isabella or the MC and who is the Peeping Tom?
DPC may just shitting with players after the AL. This gives rise to theories and it's in his favor. Additional discussions and theories. If it were a red-herring then it's safe to just not explain it somehow in the future. It will mean that players overthought it. If not - then we will see the coincedences and consequences soon or later.

4.80 star(s) 1,549 Votes