Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
But if your theory is correct, that Jill and Isabella first met at B&R and that was around the time of the intro of EP8, that actually disproves this crazy Bella theory, because Jill comforts Isabella in the EP5 intro. That in turn would be evidence so that, so that James and Isabella broke up in that interim.

Then I suppose this guy could be the reason for the breakup.
This guy looks like he don't understand what's is going on and with whom she is talking. Pay attention that besides the fact that she NEVER touches him HERSELF, but only imagines that he touches her, she never looks into his eyes. She looks at nothing during this whole scene.

It's not my own theory. As I said before, the first time I saw and read it I laugh a lot. But... I don't find it funny anymore.

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
I need to correct myself. Jill is in her 3rd year, so she has 2 years of college behind her. Ergo, she started her college with Rusty, Tommy, etc.
View attachment 2775032

But if your theory is correct, that Jill and Isabella first met at B&R and that was around the time of the intro of EP8, that actually disproves this crazy Bella theory, because Jill comforts Isabella in the EP5 intro. That in turn would be evidence so that, so that James and Isabella broke up in that interim.

Then I suppose this guy could be the reason for the breakup.
View attachment 2775044
Bro that is actually Dpc, he stalks all of these characters irl and then one day decided to make a game called "being a dik." The real stalker in this game is Dpc and trust me you will see "based on real events" at the end of the game.

• Haha
Reactions: Mtmtmt007 and Kpyna
Mar 2, 2022
My theory on that dude, is that since the hubby was so deep into swinging, that was a dude he had picked for their next shenanigans and Bella was just done with the hubby's bullshit.
I had no idea James was such a cuck. This is fantastic news!
Every King needs his throne!
Throne.jpg
If correct, this notion makes me dislike Bella. It is critical to remember that Cuck lives do matter!
Lemon1.jpg clm.jpg

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
If we won't be able to fix and cure dalli-x before the BADIK last episode release, then I want and wish to see this after the last renders of last episode and end credits are shown:

cutler-beckett-lord-beckett.gif

Cutler Beckett as a dalli-x and the collapsing ship as an all his theories and air castles built over them :HideThePain:

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Maya is like my least favorite character in this game but I don't hate her or anything. Though the only reason I have sex with her in the first place is because its required for Josy path.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Hello and welcome to a brand new series of who wants to be a millionaire:PogChamp: mr.shitposting.:HideThePain:
And that's the million dollar question! The question remains valid until the next episode last episode.

View attachment 2775100
I know this post is a joke, but still, for long-term thread monitoring :

1. Jill. Most of audience mocking her for "vanilla virgin princess" image, ridiculous relationship presentations, social autism, and ugly smile. For the most part, this is not hatred in the traditional sense. People are mostly memeing her and it has become a tradition of the thread.
Leads in the number of funny nicknames, such as "Goblin" and "Raccoon". And now she became a Banana.
It is obvious that the active audience of this thread doesn't like this type of girls. For me personally, Jill is the least favorite LI, she's just not for me. But I can't say that I hate her.

2. Maya.It's not hate either, it's more of a weariness from her storyline with debt and the constant image of a "damsel in distress". In almost every Episode - Maya and her problems, it doesn't move anywhere and goes with us for 9 episodes, moreover, she began to infect other girls' storylines. There is too much of it, the whole situation stands still and this annoys many. Not surprisingly, Maya is losing popularity: in the AVN Lovers subreddit, Maya lost the vote for the best girl in the very first, basic round of voting.
All other BaDIK girls won and passed to a next tour.
Personally, since Ep.8, I have some optimism about Maya - at least she has become bolder, comes out of her shell and has become a less stressful deama queen. Maya is changing for the better.

3. Quinn. Many people really hate her, others adore her, some hate and adore at the same time. The most controversial and ambiguous character (Oh, hello, Severus! But you went into the wrong reality).
They really hate for a large number of bad deeds: drug dealing, prostitution, playing behind the back of her best friend, bullying, using others for her own purposes.
But some love her for the fun that she brings, the ambiguity, the hidden warm side, many just like bad girls, some melt from the tsundere type.
Quinn is one of the most complex characters in the game and a lot of controversy, Quinnposting is part of the special Olympics here. But she certainly does not pull on the role of the main villain.

4. Zoey. I would say hatred for her is the most irrational and the arguments of most haters look like kindergarten. The most hated character after the Interlude release, but now the bulk of the screamers have disappeared, although they periodically appear. The main arguments are: "Why is she needed", "She abandoned our Fuckface!", "I want a new Episode, and this Interlude delayed everything", "I already chose LI, I don't need this blue-haired one!". It all looks like childish infantilism.
But the funniest thing: "The update and the girl that no one asked for." Haha. I want to answer on this BS: "Dude, you can't ask for anything, firstly you didn't pay a penny to the dev, secondly the game is made by the dev and not by the crowd, this is his vision." If you don't like it, just don't choose this path, or something. Let's say if you don't like Jill, you don't yell "I didn't ask her in the game!" Kindergarten.
This character brought a breath of fresh air to the game and is radically different from other girls with her rebel character. It will be interesting. Personally always saw hate for her as absurd.

In general, all these 4 characters, in my opinion, don't deserve hatred, there are people in the game much worse:
- Madame Rose
- Becky
-Jade
- The same Emma from the Interlude - an absolutely bitchy and stupid person deserves a much worse attitude.
Also, I can't stand Sally.

To sum it up...Wow, I actually wrote a long analytical post on a meme. New depths of retardism for me. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I think it would make more sense if Tommy, Rusty, and Nick were in the 4th year because I think this is the order of DIK's admission:
1st: the guys above and Vinny if he didn't drop out (founding fathers) -- thus, 4th year
2nd: Jacob & JohnBoy -- 3rd year
3rd: JamJam & Leon -- 2nd year
4th: Tremolo & Derek -- 1st year

Unless I'm mixing up things and Jacob, JohnBoy, JamJam, & Leon all joined together, it would have to be this way for not having a plot hole...
Jamie and Leon joined mid-year not at the start of the year, so I think they joined same year as Jacob and John Boy.

daxil94

Aug 27, 2019
I finished the game and wanted to write my thoughts about Zoey
In the game everybody cheated/cheats on someone except Jill(maybe she did too? we dont know) i think after episode 8 it's our turn if we will cheat on the selected LI or not and i think Zoey will be the deciding factor in this.

daxil94

Aug 27, 2019
Bella's husband is almost certainly dead or he left her so I'd hardly call that cheating. She just struggles to move on.
Could be but AFAIK she cheats on him with MC right now. We don't know the full story about this and you can add Bella to not cheating too if you feel like it

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Just checking in - haven't played this since ep5, when MC was in a three way relationship with Josey and Maya
Can he keep this to the end or @ least can he keep Josey as his girl, assuming he can keep her safe as well from all the crap Quinn is involved with.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I finished the game and wanted to write my thoughts about Zoey

In the game everybody cheated/cheats on someone except Jill(maybe she did too? we dont know) i think after episode 8 it's our turn if we will cheat on the selected LI or not and i think Zoey will be the deciding factor in this.
You can cheat. Not only with Zoey, don't sure about her on 100%. So far, I'm sure that the way to reunite with her on the Others route is open.

At the moment, DPC has added hidden cheating points into the game (they are not available in the official guide, but they are in the game code).

At a party, you can hypothetically cheat on any of your LI by doing this:
Kiss Riona, grab Nicole's butt and rub Lily's boobs, flirt with Sage, grab Bianca's butt on Jill's route.
Even seemingly innocent dialogues, but give cheating points:
-Tell Josy what you think of her all the time or sometimes
- Give hope for sex in Pink Rose for Sandy.

So you can cheat in this game, but everything comes with a price.

cooperz

Dec 10, 2021
Unofficial Android Port :

Being a DIK [v0.9.1] [Dr PinkCake]

Download Apk : Mega, , Workupload, Pixeldrain

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Season 1 & 2 Android : Here

Android Ports Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves Location : Brandy0011/brandy.badik.s3/game/saves

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Brandy's Discord Server :
0011 Discord Server :
trojan detected *yawn

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
You can cheat. Not only with Zoey, don't sure about her on 100%. So far, I'm sure that the way to reunite with her on the Others route is open.

At the moment, DPC has added hidden cheating points into the game (they are not available in the official guide, but they are in the game code).

At a party, you can hypothetically cheat on any of your LI by doing this:
Kiss Riona, grab Nicole's butt and rub Lily's boobs, flirt with Sage, grab Bianca's butt on Jill's route.
Even seemingly innocent dialogues, but give cheating points:
-Tell Josy what you think of her all the time or sometimes
- Give hope for sex in Pink Rose for Sandy.

So you can cheat in this game, but everything comes with a price.
Unless you know the variable and keep resetting it. I don't have to worry about them myself, as I'm on the alone/others path.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes