felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
You can cheat. Not only with Zoey, don't sure about her on 100%. So far, I'm sure that the way to reunite with her on the Others route is open.

At the moment, DPC has added hidden cheating points into the game (they are not available in the official guide, but they are in the game code).

At a party, you can hypothetically cheat on any of your LI by doing this:
Kiss Riona, grab Nicole's butt and rub Lily's boobs, flirt with Sage, grab Bianca's butt on Jill's route.
Even seemingly innocent dialogues, but give cheating points:
-Tell Josy what you think of her all the time or sometimes
- Give hope for sex in Pink Rose for Sandy.

So you can cheat in this game, but everything comes with a price.
considering what MC might have already done up to that point I find it hard to consider touching some girl's arse at a party as cheating

Besides, they are all betrayals that lead nowhere, so it doesn't take much effort to avoid them.

TheBigWater

Sep 24, 2019
Oh crap. I was replaying game for new save. And i fucked up. Im total DICK but at the bar Nicole didnt invite me for threesome with Sandy. Why?

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
Oh crap. I was replaying game for new save. And i fucked up. Im total DICK but at the bar Nicole didnt invite me for threesome with Sandy. Why?
You have to fuck her in EP3 (Pink Rose) and make her like you in swyper app later then. If she rejects you in swyper her path closes automatically. If you don't fuck her in EP3, you can't talk to her in swiper as well with the same result - her path will be closed.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Unless you know the variable and keep resetting it. I don't have to worry about them myself, as I'm on the alone/others path.
There's no doubt about it, it's a good route. :devilish:

the only one that has a 'future' is the one with Bianca, even if it is very stupidly builded up.

the others are really insignificant gestures...
That's interesting. For example, rumors spread very quickly in HOT's. What if Sage, Josy or Maya found out that our Fuckface made out with Riona at the party?
Oh, I forgot to mention one more thing. Heather. What if, in a fit of emotion during a quarrel with Tommy, she spills the beans? Josy finds out for sure from Tommy, he's clearly not thrilled with MC/Josy. But Heather is also a HOT sister... Sage again. Many people say that Ep.9 didn't bring anything in the plot progression. In fact, it laid so many mines for a potential storm that it's hard to count everything.

Only 18 votes but Jill is the winner (for now).
Now it's accurate to my rate:ROFLMAO:
voting.PNG

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
That's interesting. For example, rumors spread very quickly in HOT's. What if Sage, Josy or Maya found out that our Fuckface made out with Riona at the party?
Oh, I forgot to mention one more thing. Heather. What if, in a fit of emotion during a quarrel with Tommy, she spills the beans? Josy finds out for sure from Tommy, he's clearly not thrilled with MC/Josy. But Heather is also a HOT sister... Sage again. Many people say that Ep.9 didn't bring anything in the plot progression. In fact, it laid so many mines for a potential storm that it's hard to count everything.
Heather, I believe, follows her own storyline. hers is not a temptation for everyone, but the result of a whole series of past actions, and the consequences will first go to Tommy...

Riona is also a special situation, because she is linked to a major choice that for many may already be bound and unattainable.
the temptations linked to these temptation/cheating scores are really insignificant gestures

does it seem believable to you that Sage, but basically anyone, would make a fuss because Mc touched Sara and Melanie's bum while they were taking the photo? (as I said the only exception is Bianca who was put there just to create some artificial drama) in the end this will be another one of those slightly magical junctures that will have secondary consequences (like Jill's jealousy) without it being clear how it happened

Mar 9, 2019
I honestly don't think the tc variable is a cheating counter in the way that it counts as cheating but rather pushing Fuckface to cheat; ergo tc.

I believe every point you get in the variable brings you that much closer to cheating on your committed relationship, which is why it doesn't count on the Others branch. Of course, until the moment comes when you decide to commit to one of the ladies on that branch.

Then the passion of cheating will be like the fire of Prometheus and anyone who knows mythology knows what happened to him. Then again, DPC may choose to drag it out and we won't get the immediate consequence of Prometheus but rather the prolonged and, in my personal opinion, crueler penalty dealt to his brother, Epimetheus, and his brother's more infamous wife, Pandora.

So every tc point gained will merely push the lid open a little further until, well, you open Pandora's box. When that happens, you may feel the glory of forbidden passion but in the end, like Pandora herself, all you'll have left is hope and the utter damnation of your undisciplined curiosity.
Fake news? Maya has the most haters
And Josy doesn't have enough haters. :cautious:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I honestly don't think the tc variable is a cheating counter in the way that it counts as cheating but rather pushing Fuckface to cheat; ergo tc.

I believe every point you get in the variable brings you that much closer to cheating on your committed relationship, which is why it doesn't count on the Others branch. Of course, until the moment comes when you decide to commit to one of the ladies on that branch.

Then the passion of cheating will be like the fire of Prometheus and anyone who knows mythology knows what happened to him. Then again, DPC may choose to drag it out and we won't get the immediate consequence of Prometheus but rather the prolonged and, in my personal opinion, crueler penalty dealt to his brother, Epimetheus, and his brother's more infamous wife, Pandora.

So every tc point gained will merely push the lid open a little further until, well, you open Pandora's box. When that happens, you may feel the glory of forbidden passion but in the end, like Pandora herself, all you'll have left is hope and the utter damnation of your undisciplined curiosity.

And Josy doesn't have enough haters. :cautious:
tc=tease counts

What the MC actually does is tease the girls. This then leads to the girls teasing the MC back. This in turn leads to jealousy of the LIs.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes