daxil94

Aug 27, 2019
That's interesting. I was just discussing this with a friend the other day. Yes, two answers give us cheat points. (+2 and +1 depending). But this is not about MC. We've been discussing Josy's behavior here. How about her cheat points? It's normal for a girl to be in a relationship with Maya, but she keeps simping MC and asks such a terrible question: "What if our relationship with Maya did not exist?" In fact, this is terrible in relation to Maya, this doesn't characterize Josy from the best side - it turns out that she doesn't put her girlfriend in anything and still cannot decide what she wants?
I heard the argument that Josy has a high tendency to cheat (here I hide some of the obscene language addressed to her). This scene made so many people happy in the thread: "Finally, a hint of a potential Josy solo!" that this moment with her attitude towards Maya was forgotten. Even for me, the man who likes Josy, this gave rise to doubts in my head.
I don't think it's 'high tendency to cheat' in ep5(Friends(MC rejected them), Josy Feelings) if you choose to go with her after her dad left. She almost says 'I didn't had a choice' along the lines and she wasn't given a choice Maya and/or MC made the choice and she was afraid of being all alone again.

I think she is not happy with Maya and have really strong feelings for the MC but she just don't have the courage to act.
I saw some relationships like this like they're burnt out but still going for the sake of it and afraid of being alone after the break up.

But i don't like this situation at all this makes her a coward in my eyes. If she had feelings for both just have a little time off and think about what/who you really want so that you would not make mistakes like in ep9(which i say as a mistake because she doesn't care about Maya's feelings in that particular moment and almost like tries to guilt trip MC)

Last edited:

nuzzyfipples

Jun 20, 2023
I should preface this by saying I have not played past Season 2, (yet).

It's probably been postulated before in the 12000+ pages of this thread, but I wonder if Mel is perhaps Troy's sister, and that is why she's been helping Chad, and Sarah is just her ride-or-die sister. But maybe not since she never says anything if you choose to beat Troy up. Just a (likely wrong) theory. Another is that she could just be being used in the exact same manner as Sage is by him, and just hasn't figured it out yet, as extra cover.

I also agree that Josy would seemingly prefer to be with MC over Maya, if she had to choose one, but why she is so deathly afraid of being alone is confusing to me since she's lovely enough to get hit on by someone - hell, even an alpha tried - and is so outgoing. I could understand that fear coming from Maya given her backstory and outlook on life with her dad lingering around, but not Josy.

Reactions: SomboSteel

daxil94

Aug 27, 2019
I also agree that Josy would seemingly prefer to be with MC over Maya, if she had to choose one, but why she is so deathly afraid of being alone is confusing to me since she's lovely enough to get hit on by someone - hell, even an alpha tried - and is so outgoing. I could understand that fear coming from Maya given her backstory and outlook on life with her dad lingering around, but not Josy.
I think because of her personality and family issues(divorce). She's a daddy's girl and i think she can't handle emotional pain.
On the other side Maya was rejected by her family(not by Derek) and tricked by his father that's why she can handle emonitonal pain much better than Josy and we can see this difference at when you break up with J&M in EP9(if you choose to)

Last edited:

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
That's interesting. I was just discussing this with a friend the other day. Yes, two answers give us cheat points. (+2 and +1 depending). But this is not about MC. We've been discussing Josy's behavior here. How about her cheat points? It's normal for a girl to be in a relationship with Maya, but she keeps simping MC and asks such a terrible question: "What if our relationship with Maya did not exist?" In fact, this is terrible in relation to Maya, this doesn't characterize Josy from the best side - it turns out that she doesn't put her girlfriend in anything and still cannot decide what she wants?
I heard the argument that Josy has a high tendency to cheat (here I hide some of the obscene language addressed to her). This scene made so many people happy in the thread: "Finally, a hint of a potential Josy solo!" that this moment with her attitude towards Maya was forgotten. Even for me, the man who likes Josy, this gave rise to doubts in my head.
Outside the throuple their relationship is flimsy. The contrast is shown in EP9 beginning. In throuple they quickly settled the conflict and dispute over the price of the costumes, while without the MC, this dispute dragged on for a week and they continued to argue even upon arrival at the party. All this makes Josy doubt in her choice. Although she tried to move on and said that she no longer wants to cheat and lie. But it also wasn't worked.

ep7_jmc33.jpg

Code:
js "Thank you for the shirt."
mc "Don't mention it. It would have been weird to sleep in that dress."
js "And weirder to sleep without it, huh?"
mc "..."
js "..."
js "Maybe I should take the couch?"
mc "I thought you were comfortable?"
js "I am, but you know why... Because of us."
mc "I can take the couch, no problem."
js "I'm not a cheater. I mean, I did it, but I don't want to be that anymore."
mc "I don't want that either."
js "I love Maya..."
js "But I thought these feelings I have for you would fade."
js "Yet, every time I see your face... I..."
mc "Shh..."
js "I still have your sweater, you know?"
mc "Did you bring it here?"
js "It was the first thing I grabbed when I packed my suitcase."
js "I...don't know what I'm saying right now. Tell me to shut up."
if affinity == "DIK":
mc "Ok... Uh... Shut up."
elif True:
mc "I'll never tell you that. I've always liked listening to you talk."
js "Haha..."
js "Good night..."
It will depend on how her potential solo route would open. If it will start from cheating on Maya then it probably will be the path of drama. If she will try to talk to Maya first, then maybe things will be less dramatic. The same for Maya solo path, but... it, probably, will always lead to a significant drama. Because Josy is still have all that feelings at first, and secondly bc of her fear of loneliness.

I don't think that Josy has a high tendency to cheat. She did it before (as well as Maya) because she was sure that her relationship is over. But she can't help herself and supress her feelings and pretend that all is fine. In throuple she doesn't need to pick anyone, bc she can get both people she love. In couple with Maya, with all that fights and arguing and when MC is not near them to help and support it starts to bother her and that's why she doubt in her choice.

As MC we have a choice now. To help their relationship to survive or to stand aside. I will not believe if DPC will not force us to make a cruel choice and betray one of them and MC's own promise which he give to himself and also told to Derek. That he is not the guy, who ruin relationships and that she won't hurt them.

In overall, cheating (or temptation) or whatever else points with Josy means and made this way because of that choice in EP5. It's an unique feature in the game. If player plan to pursue solo Josy or Maya then he'd be better on "others" road. Otherwise this is mental cheating and direct doubt in choice previously made regarding the MG LI.

I was surprised that DPC left the option to tell Josy that MC is think about her a bit or all the time in case, when in EP5 we made a choice where MC doesn't have any feelings for her anymore, or he have feelings for Maya...

Last edited:
Reactions: Mtmtmt007

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Outside the throuple their relationship is flimsy. The contrast is shown in EP9 beginning. In throuple they quickly settled the conflict and dispute over the price of the costumes, while without the MC, this dispute dragged on for a week and they continued to argue even upon arrival at the party. All this makes Josy doubt in her choice. Although she tried to move on and said that she no longer wants to cheat and lie. But it also wasn't worked.

View attachment 2776614

Code:
mc "..."
js "..."
js "I love Maya..."
mc "Shh..."
if affinity == "DIK":
elif True:
js "Haha..."
js "Good night..."
It will depend on how her potential solo route would open. If it will start from cheating on Maya then it probably will be the path of drama. If she will try to talk to Maya first, then maybe things will be less dramatic. The same for Maya solo path, but... it, probably, will always lead to a significant drama. Because Josy is still have all that feelings at first, and secondly bc of her fear of loneliness.

I don't think that Josy has a high tendency to cheat. She did it before (as well as Maya) because she was sure that her relationship is over. But she can't help herself and supress her feelings and pretend that all is fine. In throuple she doesn't need to pick anyone, bc she can get both people she love. In couple with Maya, with all that fights and arguing and when MC is not near them to help and support it starts to bother her and that's why she doubt in her choice.

As MC we have a choice now. To help their relationship to survive or to stand aside. I will not believe if DPC will not force us to make a cruel choice and betray one of them and MC's own promise which he give to himself and also told to Derek. That she is not the guy, who ruin relationships and that she won't hurt them.

In overall, cheating (or temptation) or whatever else points with Josy means and made this way because of that choice in EP5. It's an unique feature in the game. If player plan to pursue solo Josy or Maya then he'd be better on "others" road. Otherwise this is mental cheating and direct doubt in choice previously made regarding the MG LI.

I was surprised that DPC left the option to tell Josy that MC is think about her a bit or all the time in case, when in EP5 we made a choice where MC doesn't have any feelings for her anymore, or he have feelings for Maya...
I was just talking to someone about that choice at the prep mansion with Derek. I still think there's a reckoning coming for the people on M&J's path in some later ep.

• Sad
Reactions: Kpyna

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021

View attachment 2776614

Code:
mc "..."
js "..."
js "I love Maya..."
mc "Shh..."
if affinity == "DIK":
elif True:
js "Haha..."
js "Good night..."

As MC we have a choice now. To help their relationship to survive or to stand aside. I will not believe if DPC will not force us to make a cruel choice and betray one of them and MC's own promise which he give to himself and also told to Derek. That she is not the guy, who ruin relationships and that she won't hurt them.

For the last part... i think DPC just made a mistake here, or doesnt wanted to continue some variables in the code out of Season 1+2... So he gave it in the hands of the players to continue some "choices" of the past or not. So you could choose that you were thinking about Josy all the time, even if you said you dont have feelings for her anymore during episode 5. Its just an "easy" way out to continue some variables and set them again for the new season i guess. Doesnt bother me that much, i always choose what i did before... so the continuation fits.

For the Rest.

Iam 100% sure there will be a Josy Solo Path, just everything goes in that direction since the start of the game. She is the main-girl of the game overall, well maybe together with Jill, regarding Love-Story. MC dreamed about her a long time, she was the first "crush" in the game, and if you decide that the MC still has feelings for her, you can clearly see that shes thinking about him too all the time... tears, kisses and whatnot included. Those scenes are not even hints anymore. Its crystal clear heading that way (depending on your choices of course)

How will this unfold? There are more than one way to go about it, without breaking her character. But i dont think DPC will make here a lot of branches for the Josy solo route... i think he will just add it like this: If the Mc is not in the throuple Josy and Maya will break up if the MC is not involved or doesnt help them to stay together (and this will happen either in ep 10 or 11, it has to). And after that Josy can/will run into the arms of the MC.

I dont think there will be a Josy solo route if the MC is in the throuple. At least not soon... and the hints during season 1 and 2 where you can "favor" one of the girls are gone now. If the MC is in the throuple, all of them are happy during ep 9. I dont think DPC will change that again soon.

For Maya... i just cant see a Solo-route with her at all. There were no hints in that direction either so far. It doesnt fit really. Of course DPC can start something in that direction any time... but so far he didnt, and i dont know... i dont see that coming at this point. For a Maya solo route there has to be a foundation, and that is not the case so far.

So yeah, we will get a Josy solo route, but only AFTER the relationship betwen maya and her is broken, and only if the MC is not in the throuple and/or doesnt help them to stay together.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I dont think there will be a Josy solo route if the MC is in the throuple. At least not soon... and the hints during season 1 and 2 where you can "favor" one of the girls are gone now. If the MC is in the throuple, all of them are happy during ep 9. I dont think DPC will change that again soon.
Except Episode 9 heavily lean into the Relationship point system with Josy and Maya. More so, than in any other case before it , if you favor one, the other lose point. So you either gain 1 point with each,and balanced out, or if you favor Josy, she gain 2-3 point, and Maya lose those point.

moreover, back in episode 6 when you help them with their task, there is a Josy or a Maya centric path to it.

Whatever going to happen between Josy and Maya is gonna happen regardless if you part of their relationship or not.
if anything, I see it this way, that from the throuple We could get an ending where, We either end up with them together, or with Joys alone or with Maya alone . Whereas in the others path we might able to Fuck Josy, ( or Maya ) but we won't have an actual endgame with her.

• Angry
Reactions: weston10

barkenguard

Jul 4, 2023
Hey guys, I’ve completed episodes 1 through 3 and so far the game is great, so I’m thinking of

downloading everything. What’s the difference between Season 3 Interlude + Episode 9 and

Patch (Interlude to EP 9) ?

luckyking01

Mar 6, 2021
Hey guys, I’ve completed episodes 1 through 3 and so far the game is great, so I’m thinking of

downloading everything. What’s the difference between Season 3 Interlude + Episode 9 and

Patch (Interlude to EP 9) ?
S3 interlude + ep9 contains both

While patch is applied on the interlude version to update it to ep 9

If you have interlude version you can download the patch and follow the instructions to update it to ep 9

But i would suggest you to download s3 interlude + ep9

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Umm no. Pay attention to when you get a point with the tc counter.

Edit:
tc = tremcheat
My MC never reaches a TC point. I just know so that won't be good for the MC with his LI.

It's one thing to be charming with girls and another thing to grope other girls besides your own LI. We have a saying for that. "You can work up an appetite, but you eat at home."

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
My MC never reaches a TC point. I just know so that won't be good for the MC with his LI.

It's one thing to be charming with girls and another thing to grope other girls besides your own LI. We have a saying for that. "You can work up an appetite, but you eat at home."
Well, I eat out every night. Fridge is empty at home. So, until Rio comes into play, I'll hit the drive-thrus. :ROFLMAO:

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
I feel like I've seen these girls some where. Can yall help me out here?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

They look so familiar but I can't put my finger on it... :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
Yes, it's funny. So many familiar faces there.
ray-liotta-laughing.gif
But, wait a minute... Where's Quinn? Why isn 't Quinn there ?
AshamedArtisticGermanshepherd-size_restricted.gif
I need at least a tiny piece of Quinn, I've waiting for so long...
Punf.gif

Reactions: Abazzaba

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Well, I eat out every night. Fridge is empty at home. So, until Rio comes into play, I'll hit the drive-thrus. :ROFLMAO:
You know, I like Rio. But the reason is not sexual. The little one is being pushed around so much that it awakens that protective instinct.

Quinn, supposedly Rio's best and longest friend, uses her as a scapegoat for her problems with Tommy. As soon as Quinn gets the upper hand again through Lily, the just drops Riona. She is a sweet, hot and fun girl. But I think she's too good-natured, which is why a lot of people take advantage of her. Riona doesn't deserve that. I'm glad to see so Camila has become a good friend for Rio and my MC will be the same for Rio.

Small guess. Rio has known the MC for much longer and he can't remember Rio though. How? The MC helped his father when he was 15 years old. Where or with whom? Luis. Luis was already married when Neil first saw Lynette. He probably also has children older than the MC. I think so Rio already met the MC a few years ago.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
You know, I like Rio. But the reason is not sexual. The little one is being pushed around so much that it awakens that protective instinct.

Quinn, supposedly Rio's best and longest friend, uses her as a scapegoat for her problems with Tommy. As soon as Quinn gets the upper hand again through Lily, the just drops Riona. She is a sweet, hot and fun girl. But I think she's too good-natured, which is why a lot of people take advantage of her. Riona doesn't deserve that. I'm glad to see so Camila has become a good friend for Rio and my MC will be the same for Rio.

Small guess. Rio has known the MC for much longer and he can't remember Rio though. How? The MC helped his father when he was 15 years old. Where or with whom? Luis. Luis was already married when Neil first saw Lynette. He probably also has children older than the MC. I think so Rio already met the MC a few years ago.
I get that. I'm same as you, but I also want her to have my babies. :p

• Haha
Reactions: dalli_x

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes