Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
That's right gentleman I'm a simp for Maya and I'm proud
It's the best romance story ever
If it was a movie women would be taking there partners to watch it
and then be angry their partners aren't as attentive or loving as I am to Maya.

They would probably say something like
"Why aren't you as sweet as Joshy92"
While the men would be in awe of how caring I am to my lady
Of course, that means ladies are always trying to swoon me.
But my heart belongs to only one

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
That's right gentleman I'm a simp for Maya and I'm proud
It's the best romance story ever
If it was a movie women would be taking there partners to watch it
and then be angry their partners aren't as attentive or loving as I am to Maya.

They would probably say something like
"Why aren't you as sweet as Joshy92"
While the men would be in awe of how caring I am to my lady
Of course, that means ladies are always trying to swoon me.
But my heart belongs to only one
Wow you exactly sounds like massive chick Fuckface :illuminati:

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
I may have attitude bigger then u can imagine but at least not delusionist to not accept reality I meant exact same thing word to word maybe not in same manner

But what I got to understand is that it's a w@ste to talk of anything sense to simps of a character which is portrayed horribly,at least for me, zoey isn't b@d character but the way she came out of nowhere and most importantly for no reason (not for mc or caring for him)

That's all matters to me about a character then comes it's story,for me she will remain same no matter what,the way she's presented,may turn out something good but if a character doesn't care about mc(off course after knowing in past and here she being friend for years) is pretty much a w@ste of character for me.
Of course you're allowed to hate Zoey or any character(s) as much as you like. It's no different than those who can't tolerate Quinn but love Josy and/or vice versa. Some folks simply tried to explain her return. Based on what we know of DPC from his last VN, he doesn't typically insert new characters for no reason into his stories. If he waited so long to bring her back, you can bet that she will have some significant role or impact on all of your previous and future choices.

Because whether we like it or not, she was an important part of the MC's past. DPC just loves to throw in moral dilemmas, and force players to make difficult choices. And when I say "from the MC's past" we're not talking about years before, heck, it's not even been a full year since the MC last saw or heard from Zoey. She might 'feel' like a waste of character to you, and that's fine, but like it or not she is an important part of the story DPC is trying to tell. And you can bet that DPC has a role for her to play in the coming episodes.

Also let's keep in mind that despite the massive amount of story content already playable, the game has just hit the 50% point (or thereabout). There is still plenty of story to tell, and DPC will use every story telling technique to provoke readers/players. It doesn't matter if we agree to it or not, we, as players/readers, are just along for the ride.

Either way, thanks for clarifying your point of view.
(y)

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
What's the deal with this Joanne chick? Rusty and Tommy talk about her and then in Episode 8, Sage and Quinn, saying she will return next semester. DPC mentioning her all the way back in episode 2 makes me think she will be somewhat of an important character to the story. Or am I looking too much into it? I guess only time will tell.
You should be aware that no piece of trivia is too esoteric to not generate 10 pages of comments in this forum.

I myself look forward to Joanne being revealed as operating under code name "Priscilla" and being the big boss behind Vinny's drug empire as indicated by the color of the paperweight on Burke's desk.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
So, are all the absurd leaps of logic to make one girl look better, and vilify the rest normal for this thread, or has it only gotten weird recently? Like, Maya cheating, Sage having worked her way through the Alphas, all the girls being virgins, are all absurd theories.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
So, are all the absurd leaps of logic to make one girl look better, and vilify the rest normal for this thread, or has it only gotten weird recently? Like, Maya cheating, Sage having worked her way through the Alphas, all the girls being virgins, are all absurd theories.
Yeh that's how we get when we're desperate for an update and tired of waiting. Some of us will start making up our own story plots. :ROFLMAO:

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
Any chance of a Karen route? She's cute
Hilarious that you chose that picture....

The brutal truth is that DPC can't make a route for every girl, even girls as perfect and deserving as Karen. I think he's got a special place in his heart for her (why else would be keep giving her more and more screen time?), But I doubt she gets a route and/or an ending.

I can say with about 99% certainty, that she seems likely she'll have a sex scene or two, possibly a threesome with Sally.*

It's almost tragic, cause those two girls are the ONLY ones in the whole game that would get me to cheat on the love interests I actually care about. As much as I love Maya (and Jody, I guess), Sally could be a real problem. And it's not just a sex scene (which let's be honest, isn't tempting AT ALL. We would all just save scum, watch it and go back), it would be all the other stuff.

I want to break Sally down and rebuild her. Make her my perfect little girlfriend. Take all that nerd shit away, now she bakes cookies and gossips with the girls. No more math and science classes, I'll stuff her in a cheerleader outfit and have her shake her skinny ass at my football games. The point is sex is about power. Oscar Wilde knew it. DPC knows it.** And Sally is going to know it too, very very soon.

And of course with KRJ, it's nearly the opposite. Here's this perfect sweet nerd girl. I could.make her feel safe, feel appreciated, and most importantly, feel like she's not alone. The world is a tough place, but I can make her see she's strong enough to face it. Sage is wonderful, but she doesn't really NEED us. KRJ does. Not to take care of her, but to support her. To be the best friend who she can talk about classical music and shit talk cows with. A partner in crime who always has your back.

And of course we're gonna make beautiful redheaded glasses wearing nerd babies every chance we get.

*Calling it now. Sally WILL have a LI route and ending. More of an Easter egg than full sized, but still. KRJ will just be a chance to cheat (unless you're on others route, then it's a chance to fuck).

**Why do you think her one set of bonus images is her being your clumsy sexcretary, who spills coffee and gets punished by your cock? It's cause your relationship.wth her is all about power dynamic. BTW in fiction these relationships are incredibly hot and interesting, but in real life always, ALWAYS fucked up. If someone thinks your being together is a competition to see who controls the other person, FUCKING RUN!

Reactions: JJ1960

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
And of course with KRJ, it's nearly the opposite. Here's this perfect sweet nerd girl. I could.make her feel safe, feel appreciated, and most importantly, feel like she's not alone. The world is a tough place, but I can make her see she's strong enough to face it. Sage is wonderful, but she doesn't really NEED us. KRJ does. Not to take care of her, but to support her. To be the best friend who she can talk about classical music and shit talk cows with. A partner in crime who always has your back.
The ideal scenario is to introduce KRJ to Rio so she can instruct her about how to properly conduct a threesome.

Reactions: sava75
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes