nuzzyfipples

Jun 20, 2023
I've played at least 75 Different VNs.
APT 69 wasn't one of them. will have to check that one out.
Thx for the heads up.

*waits for both our posts to get pruned*
Hah. The game itself isn't the greatest, imo, but the soundtrack is pretty solid I think. I've definitely just left some screens up just so the song will play on a loop.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Hah. The game itself isn't the greatest, imo, but the soundtrack is pretty solid I think. I've definitely just left some screens up just so the song will play on a loop.
lol I used to do that.
turns out it was easier to just yank them out of the game and throw them on my plex.
now I have them on the go. :cool:

look at me, 'fan-girling' on the soundtrack. :ROFLMAO:

Worst part of that is, I've been a classic-rock, blues/jazz sorta dude for decades to put it mildly.
Since BaDIK, now I'm into Beethoven, Chopin, Tchaikovsky and the rest of the greats. As well as discovering Local Classical talents. It's been practically some form of awakening. Never thought I'd find myself someday saying this, but I think my days of V-Hallen, Zep, SRV, RUSH & others, have come to an extended pause while I explore this new musical palette.

This game has had a weird effect on me. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: yossa999

ju1zzed

Feb 18, 2018
There are a few good songs in Season 1, but the tracklist really gets good in Season 2 once you get the new phone.

Are you talking during the first visit to The Pink Rose?
I think that song is 'Jet Voon - Roads', but I could be wrong.
If not that one, it's probably 'Meizong - Raveyard'.
The first visit to pink rose yes.
and yeah you nailed it, thx <B

thx alot i was going crazy :D

curiousdog585

Apr 23, 2021
What's the deal with this Joanne chick? Rusty and Tommy talk about her and then in Episode 8, Sage and Quinn, saying she will return next semester. DPC mentioning her all the way back in episode 2 makes me think she will be somewhat of an important character to the story. Or am I looking too much into it? I guess only time will tell.

Apr 10, 2023
Don't worry. After the Interlude release, most of us were also sinners and didn't accepted Saint Zoey. The whole thread a year ago was in hate posts. But time is the best teacher. I admit, I have also committed sinful acts. But Saint Zoey showed me the Truth, as she did for many of us. The time will come and when you pass the rite of purification, you too will become one of us - a parishioner of Zoeyism.

View attachment 2781140
Whatever gibberish u said it would be before I accept lgbt people then the things u mentioned happen thank u bro

Apr 10, 2023
That's not quite what you did to be honest..
You dove in here with your size 14 attitude and trying to take a shit on anyone that had a difference of opinion to yours. But I suspect someone with a larger shoe size reminded you that the universe didn't revolve around you and your opinion exclusively.

But it's nice to see you with a more calm approach this second time around. So to be fair, I'll be man enough to extend a "welcome back" to ya.

;)
I may have attitude bigger then u can imagine but at least not delusionist to not accept reality I meant exact same thing word to word maybe not in same manner

But what I got to understand is that it's a w@ste to talk of anything sense to simps of a character which is portrayed horribly,at least for me, zoey isn't b@d character but the way she came out of nowhere and most importantly for no reason (not for mc or caring for him)

That's all matters to me about a character then comes it's story,for me she will remain same no matter what,the way she's presented,may turn out something good but if a character doesn't care about mc(off course after knowing in past and here she being friend for years) is pretty much a w@ste of character for me.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
guys wanna hear something? a new game released on this site and the person that made that game just stole MC, Bella, Josie, and Jill's character models. I wish I was making this up. won't say the title to avoid this comment being deleted. I also bet that the game will be removed/abandoned within a month lol

• Wow
Reactions: zarachi

gintamago

Sep 17, 2018
I don't think that an exclusive route with Karen will be a possibility.
But all the hints of her repeatedly staring at the MC could suggest some side play could make itself available in upcoming chapters. Who knows, but I wouldn't be against having some fun with her or Sally for that matter.
:cool:
Kind of a shame this is pretty much the only lewd scene when we have a plethora from Sally screenshot0023.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: scooman and p22

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Who exactly is this Tris from No More Money ? I know Tris from the Witcher, but I've never even heard about No More Money Tris. And she gets so many votes ? Is this really so popular character ?

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
  • Haha
Reactions: ElectronicRoberts

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Maybe I jumped to conclusions, but it seemed pretty obvious to me during their fight scene. The topic of "spicing-up their relationship" was brought up, if I remember correctly, and Bella was mentioned in that context. I thought they were trying to convince Bella to have a threesome with them. And by "they" I basically mean Stephen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
What's the deal with this Joanne chick? Rusty and Tommy talk about her and then in Episode 8, Sage and Quinn, saying she will return next semester. DPC mentioning her all the way back in episode 2 makes me think she will be somewhat of an important character to the story. Or am I looking too much into it? I guess only time will tell.
I think it was mentioned that she was president of the HOTs before Sage. So her return will be important as it could tell us if the sex for tuition scam has been going longer than Quinn and potentially even Burke under the watchful eye of Priscilla.

To make it clear I think Quinn is solely responsible for the drugs side of the restaurant, however the sex for tuition could be a longer standing issue. Sage doesn't know because her foster father kept it secret from her as he didn't want her to whore herself out and gave the day-to-day responsibility to Quinn instead.

Mar 9, 2019
View attachment 2782246
A little cute angel straight from heaven against the downright devil straight from hell,
let the votes roll in :p :p
View attachment 2782258
Demon Quinn might just be the hottest thing I've ever laid eyes on.

Gahdamn.

leonardo-di-caprio-eye-roll.gif

Her succubus outfit was hot as hell, but if she'd had that red skin, too? I would've jumped through the fucking screen. Might've turned me into a simp the likes of Joshy92

I don't even know what to do with myself now. Fuck it. I'm going to bust to Fuckface slapping Succubus Quinn's cheeks.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes