Chutoro

Jun 22, 2020
By the way, I spotted very fishy votes on the poll. Look at the vote time stamps... Someone literally changed their IP address or something to vote for Quinn.
Seriously, who is the simp? LoL :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:
Screenshot 2023-07-18 at 20.25.05.png

There are also some fishy ones for Sage but not like this one.

Delusionist creating own happiness
My my, there are a lot of brainwashed people here (me included)

Mistress Rio, peg me :love:

PS: The last line is a joke. Really :sneaky:;)

Last edited:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Well worded bro something that I couldn't do but meant same,simp won't ever get that a character can't be introduced suddenly without any actual attachment and dev wants us to feel emotional for her which is what make me dislike her character instead of,u did a great job for me
Don't worry. After the Interlude release, most of us were also sinners and didn't accepted Saint Zoey. The whole thread a year ago was in hate posts. But time is the best teacher. I admit, I have also committed sinful acts. But Saint Zoey showed me the Truth, as she did for many of us. The time will come and when you pass the rite of purification, you too will become one of us - a parishioner of Zoeyism.

ZoeyChurch_TheLastSupper.png

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: you talk about honesty and then you want to tell me that what happens with Maya is the same as what happens with Josy in chapter five?!??

except that I don't see in what way it can be considered a provocation towards Josy to help her with the luggage. so Josy can be a good friend as long as you avoid her :cry::cry::cry::cry:, because otherwise, poor thing, how can she resist?

but back to Maya's comparison with Josy: Josy openly blames MC for being too happy, for taking it too well... even though by insisting just a little he might have had her (half a lie), when she of course could do absolutely nothing.

while Maya makes little mention of their relationship, if anything it is MC who is too understanding and puts her off because of how things may have gone the night before

two incomparable reactions

I had not actually made any reference to these episodes... were they for volume?
in general nothing to say, then anyway it's DPC's fault if "consoling Josy" serves to set off her monologue about how she doesn't want to be seen as the one who cheats, but how is it possible that people have this idea? how will it have occurred to MC to have a chance while she's finally happily reunited with Maya?

can you give me an example of a time when Maya tries to make Josy look bad to MC?:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

in fact MC takes a picture with practically anyone at the party, if he chooses to do it with Josy it is clear the provocative intent, it's not Josy who is emotionally unbalanced...

for the second time Josy is all worried that eventually MC will be happy, while she has to drag Maya around, what a bad fate and what a great person:love::love::love:

also with all the other LIs there are scenes like that during the photo, or not? now I don't remember, but it must be like that, it's MC who is a tempting devil who even wants to talk to her friends... inconceivable

you are the one who considers Josy as a poor nutcase that you have to stay away from otherwise it is inevitable that she will hit on you, which ironically is exactly my position :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:, you have to stay away from her because she is not capable of managing her feelings
I'm to old for this, I don't even know where to start, its been a long time when I had to enter some Ranting with someone :ROFLMAO:. How should I start this? Okay, let's try this way.
By Canonically, In MC life there is 2 Girl who he by Default have feelings for, regardless of player influence. Zoey and Josy. - sorry for every other simp, it is what it is:whistle::ROFLMAO: -
Both represent the forever lingering question in his mind, "that what could have been if things were different " , because of this, even if they try stay friend this always gonna be there deep in every conversation between them, these lingering feeling, that this could have been so much more.

Purely putting all blame on Josy, let alone claiming she not let MC be happy is simply untrue . Surely they had a more heated confrontation in episode 5, than he had with Maya, regardless the meaning was the same. and from that point on, I might overegsarated:LOL:, , but it is true that to confront Josy in episode 7, you do have to Chose the option where MC Still having feeling for Josy, so he himself also can't let it go either, since they have history that is what lead to the emotional conversation. But don't confuse this with an actual Friendship path, wich in order to be, you simply have to say in episode 5, that Yeah I have no remaining feeling neither for Josy nor Maya, and the story end there. Josy , doesn't come in every episode to MC that "hey remember me, Remember me, please remember me ", as you claim. It's only happen one time, when she ask that, once in episode 9, period. If She break up, wiht Maya, will she try to make a move on MC? very likely, no denying that :ROFLMAO:, and I will gladly let her:giggle:.

But you pointing a scenario that doesn't exist, at least not in the way how you present it.

as for why MC doesn't have the same conversation with other girls he took picture with ? , well because he doesn't have the same history neither feeling toward them does he? and neither they. Totally diferent scenarios, and history Cammy, and Rio ? , yeah at that moment he is not there yet emotionally, Sage? He is either in a relationship with her or he just broke up wiht her recently.
Quinn ? , yeah very different kind of relationship :LOL:. Jill ? Yeah, MC already regret his choice that is why he grabs Bianca's ass :ROFLMAO:. And I'm sure he had many sleepless night thinking about Mel and Sara:cautious::ROFLMAO:.

Zoey? Well that Remain to be seen there was some moment there, we never know when DPC throw a curveball and MC start to second guessing himself, especially when Zoey confess she still wants his D. :LOL:

as for Maya try to make look Josy bad, in front of MC, well she might not directly blamed the outcome of the library scene at her , but She was pretty much a bitch toward her in more than once case, and in the begining of episode 7 right in front of MC 's face. All becasue her grand plan of getting free tutition dint worked out, and Josy dare to say, that she woudl still like to be part of the sorority , how dare she?:mad::ROFLMAO:. oh and of course She can'T be happy for her, because everything has to revolve around her and her loan problem, but dont worry she found a new White Knight in Sage :ROFLMAO:. I would not be Surprised if the reason Josy and Maya break up is because Maya cheat on her with Sage, Yeah I can see how Josy feel like an absolute Idiot for not following her own feeling and resisitng the temptation of MC , and instead she stick wiht what she tought was the stable safer option. :whistle::LOL:. oh and of course Josy is such a horrible person that she still paying for a dorm room she not use , so Maya can have it all to herself, so her Dad can be happy. With all this unnecessary expense, Josy is such a bitch for wanting to save some money for them. Dont get me wrong her idea was shit, I told her :ROFLMAO: , but still.... May be that Blonde Bitch should show some gratitude toward all those people who she dragged into her life problems:whistle:. But Yeah she is so much more Better than Josy :ROFLMAO:

so yeah we not gonna agree, I have a feeling. :LOL:

Last edited:

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Any chance of a Karen route? She's cute
I don't think that an exclusive route with Karen will be a possibility.
But all the hints of her repeatedly staring at the MC could suggest some side play could make itself available in upcoming chapters. Who knows, but I wouldn't be against having some fun with her or Sally for that matter.
:cool:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I would not be Surprised if the reason Josy and Maya break up is because Maya cheat on her with Sage, Yeah I can see how Josy feel like an absolute Idiot for not following her own feeling and resisitng the temptation of MC , and instead she stick wiht what she tought was the stable safer option. :whistle::LOL:. oh and of course Josy is such a horrible person that she still paying for a dorm room she not use , so Maya can have it all to herself, so her Dad can be happy. With all this unnecessary expense, Josy is such a bitch for wanting to save some money for them. Dont get me wrong her idea was shit, I told her :ROFLMAO: , but still.... May be that Blonde Bitch should show some gratitude toward all those people who she dragged into her life problems:whistle:. But Yeah she is so much more Better than Josy :ROFLMAO:

so yeah we not gonna agree, I have a feeling. :LOL:
That would be kinda of crazy if Maya did cheat with Sage, but if it was going to happen it would be with Sage

Reactions: ChipLecsap

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
That would be kinda of crazy if Maya did cheat with Sage, but if it was going to happen it would be with Sage
Here's a long shot.
But if Maya were to miraculously cheat with another mangirl, I'd say Jamie would be in the cards for that. Considering how much he bends over backwards to accommodate a deranged feminist like Danny. Because let's face it, Jamie's pronouns wouldn't be anything like "him/her or them/they" etc etc. Jamie's pronouns would be more like "whipped or bitch-slapped". He'd be perfect for a feministic drama queen like Maya. And he'd be much happier with her than he is with Danny.

OK! Maya fans, don't panic, I'm just fucking with ya. lol

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Well, at this point I'm just talking shit now :ROFLMAO: , I kind of feeling like I argue with Dalix ,or with. HollyB:LOL:.
I played this game a fair share amount of time, and somehow I just don't see what felice saying.
But Regardless, DPC did a miles better job with the Sage x Maya Friendship than he did with Josy and Jill.
Josy and Jill just doesn't make sense, it only served for one particular scene, because at that Time , - before Zoey was not even an afterthought :ROFLMAO:, - Josy was the Ex Girlfriend She represented the one who almost got away, and etc, and it only server for that " OMG She is here, and starting a friendship with the current girl I try to Fuck " plot.:LOL:

Sage and Maya feels more organic, and yeah, I personally can see in some scenarios where Maya and Sage might be a thing.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Here's a long shot.
But if Maya were to miraculously cheat with another mangirl, I'd say Jamie would be in the cards for that. Considering how much he bends over backwards to accommodate a deranged feminist like Danny. Because let's face it, Jamie's pronouns wouldn't be anything like "him/her or them/they" etc etc. Jamie's pronouns would be more like "whipped or bitch-slapped". He'd be perfect for a feministic drama queen like Maya. And he'd be much happier with her than he is with Danny.

Jamie is a pussy its Danny that wears the dick in that relationship Maya wouldn't cheat with that

• Haha
Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Here's a long shot.

Wel,, Maya is " lesbian " except in those times when she is Drunk:whistle: because than She craves exclusively MC's dick :LOL:, so I dont think so that she would go for an another Man.
and not because of the anti ntr thing, but because it would take away the specialness of MC's magic dick turned a confused gay to straight trope:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Wel,, Maya is " lesbian " except in those times when she is Drunk:whistle: because than She craves exclusively MC's dick :LOL:, so I dont think so that she would go for an another Man.
and not because of the anti ntr thing, but because it would take away the specialness of MC's magic dick turned a confused gay to straight trope:ROFLMAO:
Who said anything about another man.
I'm talking about Jamie! That's no man in almost every sense.
Fact Jamie's got a dick is a pure happenstance.

:ROFLMAO:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Well, at this point I'm just talking shit now :ROFLMAO: , I kind of feeling like I argue with Dalix ,or with. HollyB:LOL:.
I played this game a fair share amount of time, and somehow I just don't see what felice saying.
But Regardless, DPC did a miles better job with the Sage x Maya Friendship than he did with Josy and Jill.
Josy and Jill just doesn't make sense, it only served for one particular scene, because at that Time , - before Zoey was not even an afterthought :ROFLMAO:, - Josy was the Ex Girlfriend She represented the one who almost got away, and etc, and it only server for that " OMG She is here, and starting a friendship with the current girl I try to Fuck " plot.:LOL:

Sage and Maya feels more organic, and yeah, I personally can see in some scenarios where Maya and Sage might be a thing.
It seems like in EP 10 MC could have a date with Josy or Maya(Just a guess from the previews) if mc goes with Josy maybe Maya gets upset and Sage is there to take of Maya maybe things get out of hand and they fuck and Josy see them in sleeping in bed naked

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ChipLecsap

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Purely putting all blame on Josy, let alone claiming she not let MC be happy is simply untrue . Surely they had a more heated confrontation in episode 5, than he had with Maya, regardless the meaning was the same. and from that point on, I might overegsarated:LOL:, , but it is true that to confront Josy in episode 7, you do have to Chose the option where MC Still having feeling for Josy, so he himself also can't let it go either, since they have history that is what lead to the emotional conversation. But don't confuse this with an actual Friendship path, wich in order to be, you simply have to say in episode 5, that Yeah I have no remaining feeling neither for Josy nor Maya, and the story end there. Josy , doesn't come in every episode to MC that "hey remember me, Remember me, please remember me ", as you claim. It's only happen one time, when she ask that, once in episode 9, period. If She break up, wiht Maya, will she try to make a move on MC? very likely, no denying that :ROFLMAO:, and I will gladly let her:giggle:.

But you pointing a scenario that doesn't exist, at least not in the way how you present it.
why should I argue? :unsure: :unsure: we agree: Josy should be avoided otherwise she says things she wouldn't want to, but don't say she is emotionally weak, it is Mc who provokes her by talking to her.

just a note about the scenario that wouldn't exist: i said that every beginning of the season she hits on MC, and that's what happens unless the player wisely avoids her. and the dialogues are there for those who forgot them

js "It doesn't seem tough... You seem to be taking it all so...well."
js "I find it a bit strange that you let it go so easily."
js "Are you sure you're happy? It's not a...facade?"

Maya would have been so proud of her :cry::cry::cry::cry:

and after telling Derek that you no longer feel anything, after months of seeming calm, that bastard Mc also wants to take a souvenir photo with her.... bloody manipulator:mad::mad:

instead the change of hairstyle is less predictable....

Reactions: c.mork and daxil94

daxil94

Aug 27, 2019
why should I argue? :unsure: :unsure: we agree: Josy should be avoided otherwise she says things she wouldn't want to, but don't say she is emotionally weak, it is Mc who provokes her by talking to her.

just a note about the scenario that wouldn't exist: i said that every beginning of the season she hits on MC, and that's what happens unless the player wisely avoids her. and the dialogues are there for those who forgot them

Maya would have been so proud of her :cry::cry::cry::cry:

and after telling Derek that you no longer feel anything, after months of seeming calm, that bastard Mc also wants to take a souvenir photo with her.... bloody manipulator:mad::mad:

instead the change of hairstyle is less predictable....
Kinda agree and if we should avoid her then why are we friends ? in EP5 it's actually reasonable to go with her because a 'gentlemen' would carry a lady's bags( :ROFLMAO: ) not just for feelings and in EP9 almost we all know what happened.

In my blind(Friends, feelings for maya) PT in EP9 when i got her dialogue i was like, WhaT ? If you're that unhappy just end it before it becomes too toxic.

Last edited:

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
I see the thread is on fire again. It's not been a single complete day since I last skimmed over the new posts and there are like ten new pages of content.

Yeah, I remember this lines, but what was Troys reason to beat up Dawe? And why this ended with kicking him out? While Chad was president, but Dawe only vice. Of course it could be a financial part and influence, since if I remember right, Dawe supposed to be an Alpha's main sponsor, not Chad. And all Alphas still respect Chad knowing he is Troys friend. And the very last and interesting thing is who punched Troy when MC guitar was stolen? We know that guitar probably stolen by Chad himself. But it's not 100% true, maybe Dawe or somebody else did that, while Chad only asked to bring him MC guitar from Troys room.
There are no certain answers to those questions at this point, as you know. All we can do is speculate about those points at best.

That being said, I totally can understand how beating the fuck out of your fraternity brother is a very good reason to gain your expulsion from the fraternity, regardless of Chad's power and influence.

Quinn is fugly
How to say your sight is not good without actually saying it.

Reactions: KАRАMBA

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
YEah, I mean it's totally not raise an eyebrow, that a guy who wanted to be together with two girl sudenly perfectly fine with them being just friend.:rolleyes:.
eh, this crusade of your not lead anywhere
donnie-brasco-johnny-depp.gif
:LOL:

daxil94

Aug 27, 2019
There is never a good reason to avoid Josy
Nor there should be my friend(I still don't have Josy oriented Throuple and Solo Josy Friends PT but plan to)

As of right now my no.1 is Zoey 2.Sage hell i even like muh Banana but it could change depending on story

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Kinda agree and if we should avoid her then why are we friends ? in EP5 it's actually reasonable to go with her because a 'gentlemen' would carry a lady's bags( :ROFLMAO: ) not just for feelings and in EP9 almost we all know what happened.

In my blind(Friends, feelings for maya) PT in EP9 when i got her dialogue i was like, WhaT ? If you're that unhappy just end it before it becomes too toxic.
Well you can blame DPC for the lack of Variety, because the game kind of treating the whole Josy maya thing as some kind of canon event that only make sense if you indeed chased them both, or more so Josy , because she is the Canon love interest beside Zoey.
and for her after, what happened between her and MC maybe a bit weird, that MC just let it go so easily.
Funny how people not have problem with Sage, offering herself to MC at least 3 times even if you reject her from the get go :whistle::ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes