Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Not for me it wasn't once I knew I liked Josy & Maya the best (around episode one that was)
I didn't want to touch another girl
But then Fuckface kept saying he was still dating girls
That made me very sad

Also why hasn't he proposed to them yet
Because he's dating other girls and waiting for Rio to accept an actual relationship. He's keeping you in the dark Joshy. Don't fall asleep and if you like sleep, you better set up cameras to keep an eye on him. :devilish: ;)

• Haha
Reactions: KАRАMBA

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Guys I'm an alpha male
I'm such an alpha male Maya calls me feminine
And that when she talks to me it's like she is talking to a girl

That's how Alpha I am.

Reactions: ffive

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
That's how Alpha I am.
Don't try to pretend a simp.:cautious: I see you. You're an insidious alpha male. They are the most dangerous, those who pretend to be feminine and gentle. Like you. And then they rub themselves into the confidence of naive wives on tinder and then... You know.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
You know that I just can't let this slide do you ? :) :ROFLMAO:

you misinterpreting the actual facts and I really Really dislike when people do this. especially the bold part. You conveniently missing out the Player aka your actions, and you make it seem like Josy is some needy girl who constantly guiltriping the player.

from episode 4, from the moment of the library if you decide to stay in the friendzone, or they reject the MC, every moment where Josy may get emotional, is fully depend on the player decision. MC puhsing her Buttons, except in episode, 9. Only in 1 Episode, in one moment, Josy comes to the MC by herself and ask if wheter he think about it or not of what could have been.
You can decide in Episode 5 that you wont help her when her dad arrive, therefor you can avoid the conversation with her. But even if count this as one moment, then we have to be honest becasue the same emotional covnersation happens wiht Maya to, so this is not an exlusive Josy thing.

In episode 6 you don't have any stand alone moment with her where this subject can be brought up again.
so we conclude that so far episode 5 was the only moment where Josy could get emotional, and that is the aftermath of episode 4 and the same thing happens with Maya to.

" This where the fun part beginning " :ROFLMAO:: Episode 7:

In the most Josy " heavy " episode, every single time when Josy get emotional, or confused about her feelings, is all exclusively by MC and the player actions. Right from the beginning it is MC who confront her, you can choose to go to sleep and not have the conversation at all, but if you confront her, it is MC who pushing her button, and make her emotional , it almost feels like as if it is him who can't let it go, and considering that the requirement what needed for the conversation to happen, aka " Feeling for Josy ", It is excatly the case. Not Josy, but MC. After that, it is MC who decided to Spend extra time with Josy, She not even invite him by herself, MC is the one who ask if he can visit her.
once again MC is the one who chasing Josy, even if it is a "friend level" - but we gonna talk about this stupid beliefs of Mc later on:ROFLMAO:.But once again MC is the one who decide to stay around her.
During the Hot Party, once again MC is the one who Kiss her, instead of giving her the drink:ROFLMAO:
View attachment 2779576
so once again MC. make her confused and emotional. And with that we concluded the interactions in episode 7 , oh yes we go to the Gym, together but that is kind of a default storyline for the Chad secret to be revealed.

and we reached episode 8 , with a massive three interactions with Josy.:whistle:. absolutely player choices if you trust her with a secret regarding the Sage situation or not, basically nothing to do " Josy's feeling. ". And you can as the player decide if you do some private training with her or not, nothing really happens there, a little bit of teasing. " Buff Josy ":ROFLMAO:.
and the final interaction yet again MC playfully teasing Josy and ( becky ) .
View attachment 2779587

And We Reached Episode 9.:love:
View attachment 2779589
The only Time
When Josy by herself ask MC if whether he think about it what could have been if things would be different. But. Just to be Consistent :giggle:. MC can choose to not take picture with her, and it is MC who opening the Door for such a conversation to happen :
View attachment 2779595

so after this long Analysis I would really much appreciate if you Stop Painting Josy as some emotional mess who constantly guiltriping and chasing the MC , chasing a buss that not picking her up..:rolleyes:

if anything it is the MC ( and in some extent the players ) Who can't let bygone be bygone.
so Much that He is willing to invite his EX girlfriend to a Party where he is currently together with another girl, Because he is an idiot, who want everyone to be friend and one big family. :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2779610
Some just choose to be blind and miss the fact Josy is the best

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ja "As it turns out, the company Cathy chooses to keep tonight is awfully similar to someone you'd choose as well."

This does not refer to Mona or the like. Where is Cathy? With Isabella Roberts and Jill Royce. So where would Stephen have been if nothing had come up? With Isabella Roberts. Isabella is what Jade and Stephen were fighting about in EP3. Jill couldn't go to the party because Cathy needed help and cancels Bianca on short notice, who then didn't go to the party either and her father Geoff is looking for her because of it. It's that simple.
Well, while I don't get some of this or can't agree with a few moments, but some points are interesting.

In short:

Warging about cameras and that the property is protected have nothing to do with the hidden CCTVs. Security cameras are installed openly. Hidden ones are mostly illegal thing and such cameras are installed for other purposes. Covert surveillance of someone, extraction of compromising material for further blackmail or threats.

What the fuck have Bella with Stephen, what exactly Jade mentioned when they had fight in EP3 intro, etc.
She doesn't look like she can't stand him (like Tybalt, who by the way is his adopted son), but what is it? What kind of "history" connects them in the past or it's a typical ingratiation with the boss? We know that Bella is not one of those who does not know how to say "no". But if she does not show sympathy for him, she does not feel obvious antipathy either. But judging by the MC's dialogue with Bella, if you choose to stay with her after J&M reveal, she doesn't really like Jade. In general, it is clear that nothing is clear here, lol.

I don't think that DIKs mansion belonged to "nerds" before. They probably don't have a sponsor or a rich family behind their back, like other presidents and vice presidents of other frats. HOT's - Burkes, ANOs - Burkes, DIKs - Burgmeisters, AAAs - Dawe? (we don't know his last name).

I doubt the cameras was there already. What a purpose to install camera in closet? Especially if it was a nerds mansion, or anyone else's.

Regarding mall - we don't know where it exactly. It's probably outside the campus but very near to it. Maybe Rusty have some influence or arrangements with security to ask to turn off cameras for some time. While Jade mentioned that cameras was not turned on and learned it from "news" (newspapers probably or it's digital version). Or it's just was made for the sake of Rooster post and to show some postpone Jade & Cathy reaction to what they saw in the mall. We know that other DIKs did the same several times in the past.

And finally - MC hadn't asked Jill about her family, because she asked not to ask these questions. She was embarrassed and at first even wanted to hide her origin and surname. But Bella blurted it out not knowing that she didn't want MC to know it. Jill thought it would make MC treat her differently.

And postponing the talk with Rusty is probably a trick from DPC, we will learn it soon or later. Rusty's family is the biggest mystery at the moment. Well, like everything have its time.

Of course he does. The whole reuniting with Zoey in Ep9 when they are both talking about what happened, and why MC stopped responding to her "clucks" and PMs. The whole "Trip down memory lane" thing is all about how hurt he felt.

Of course he likes Josy and cherishes the time he spent working with her and so on. But from him lying down after a failed date with Josy and wondering why he's hurting again, isn't quite on the same level of him balling his eyes out for weeks after being left behind by his arguably best and closest friend. He again points it out when he explains why he blocked her on Rooster etc.

He might deeply like Josy, but let's be honest here, Josy is nothing but a crush, Zoey was certainly a whole lot more than a simple crush...
He himself admitted that he did not consider her as his girlfriend, they were best friends. And for a short time before her departure, they turned into fucking friends. What he thought about it afterwards doesn't really matter.

In general, he regretted the lost best friend with whom he had spent many years and did not expect that she would do this to him. Maybe after some thought, he began to consider Zoey as his ex and even said it to DIKs and herself at the party, but at the time of parting, he had other thoughts.

Zoey herself, in Interlude also missed him more as a friend, and probably never thought different until MC called her his ex on the DIKs roof near the Tommy, etc.

Will they develope their feelings into something more than restoring their friendship depends on player, while possibilities are given, at least on the "others" road.

But Zoey just appeared, while Josy (and Maya) was with us for 8 episodes.

He decided to move on and Josy became the girl who he really liked.

And regarding my example and quote from inner thougts of MC after break up with J&M - again, this is the author (DPC) who puts this remark in the mouth of a character, and not someone's fantasy.

If we go down to the level of game logic (in particular AVN), then the division into MG and SG is not accidental at all, these are different "weight" categories. And if the scenes of break up with Sage or Bella are just ultra-short scenes with a few phrases and no consequences, then SG are not even awarded this. Zoey, like many (I hope) SGs can have a decent path and her own happy ending, but this has nothing to do with MGs and J&M (maybe Jill too) especially.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes