Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I do think this is a plausible angle. Because as I just pointed out earlier. When the MC finally finds out what he really felt about Zoey after she left for SD. So being a hormone filled emotional Teenager It would absolutely be believable for him to boast about his newest conquests to his ex as a "jab" back at her as a "see what you left behind?? you regret it now don't you??".
This is the normal behavior of any man. Yes, I admit, I am also a boastful jerk, demonstrating any success at the first opportunity. And pretending at the same time that it's not on purpose. This is our nature. And there's nothing we can do about it.
I don't mean any disrespect when I say this, but this is my opinion. Being a boastful jerk isn't normal behavior for a man. It's best to let people see your deeds with their own two eyes. I feel that people who are boastful aren't confident in their own merits and are always just seeking out that pat on the back. "Wow! I'm so proud of you. Keep up the good work." I personally don't need that. Let your deeds talk for themselves.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
I don't mean any disrespect when I say this, but this is my opinion. Being a boastful jerk isn't normal behavior for a man. It's best to let people see your deeds with their own two eyes. I feel that people who are boastful aren't confident in their own merits and are always just seeking out that pat on the back. "Wow! I'm so proud of you. Keep up the good work." I personally don't need that. Let your deeds talk for themselves.
Ordinarily, yes. As an emotional inexperienced teenager, that's an entirely different thing. That behavior is much more common than you'd think. It's actually pretty rare to come across a teenager who's actually confident and comfortable with his own sexuality at that age. It's what I like to refer to as "the small penis syndrome". You can even notice it in some posts in many threads of this forum. Much of it are in fact just simple jokes. But much of it is also disguised as jokes.
:cool:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Look, it would make sense for some elderly wife of the President, who is forced to pretend in public that everything is fine. But not for a young girl, when her boyfriend constantly refuses her intimacy, justifying himself by taking some medications. What does a young girl do in such cases ? Sends a jerk to fuck. Yes, that's what's really happening.
Yeah but this is based on the High school teen movies genre. What it the most common trope? That the High school best Sport player Dating with the Head of the Cheerleader squad :LOL: . It is a Status Symbol thing, and we know that there is some secret Hot's Code regarding their connection to the Alphas.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Ordinarily, yes. As an emotional inexperienced teenager, that's an entirely different thing. That behavior is much more common than you'd think. It's actually pretty rare to come across a teenager who's actually confident and comfortable with his own sexuality at that age. It's what I like to refer to as "the small penis syndrome". You can even notice it in some posts in many threads of this forum. Much of it are in fact just simple jokes. But much of it is also disguised as jokes.
:cool:
Very true. If you have a small penis, I guess you need that "Atta boy!" You hear that KАRАMBA? He says you have a small penis.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
I was also being honest. I don't need a pat on the back. When it happens though I feel weird about it. Like I'm a dog receiving a pat on the head and being told: "Aww. Good boy!"
I don't mean any disrespect when I say this,:) but It looks something like that-
- I'm not as boastful a jerk as some. I don't need someone's approval and a pat on the shoulder. My actions speak for me. Yes, strong actions of a strong person.
- Yes, we see.
- That's right, that's what I was talking about. I am respected. Yes, because I am self-sufficient and strong.
- Yes, you are.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
We don't have 100% evidence that during the entire relationship they never were intimate, . And top of that Sage is shown to be a leader who Respect the Traditions, so not enterly unthinkable that she stick around in a relationship like that purely because that's what her Responsibility as a Leader.
Let's face it. There is something strange about Sage. She has a long relationship with Chad. Did you fuck together or not, that is the question here because Sage likes sex.

My MC did not fuck Sage and in EP8 Sage says to Chad so she wanted to cheat on him but did not. If Chad didn't fuck Sage it would have been a long dry spell for Sage or Sage is lying to Chad and is a cheater. She didn't cheat on Chad with my MC then, but probably with other guys. How.

Guys don't usually reject Sage. Sage says so herself.
screenshot0001.png

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Let's face it. There is something strange about Sage. She has a long relationship with Chad. Did you fuck together or not, that is the question here because Sage likes sex.

My MC did not fuck Sage and in EP8 Sage says to Chad so she wanted to cheat on him but did not. If Chad didn't fuck Sage it would have been a long dry spell for Sage or Sage is lying to Chad and is a cheater. She didn't cheat on Chad with my MC then, but probably with other guys. How.

View attachment 2780233
Guys not Rejecting her doesn't mean She not rejecting them :ROFLMAO:

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023

View attachment 2780233
You trying to say that Sage let Dawe and Anthony fuck her on the side behind Chad's back?
:ROFLMAO:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021

View attachment 2780233
I rejected her while I was teaching her how to play guitar. She asked if that was all I was there for, I said yes and that was that.

Reactions: dalli_x

Chutoro

Jun 22, 2020
Good idea Acsuka!

Back with another poll.
You can participate here >

I don't want to influence your vote but please check THIS! before voting.

Thank you.

PS: I am open to any ideas on how to conduct these polls. For instance, we can make limited selections, hide the results to not influence it, etc...
Nooo... Sage is in the lead. Come on Rio fans, show your support! :cool:

View attachment 2780233
Yeah... This was such a turn-off for me. She might be simply telling the truth but still, this line shows her personality.

Last edited:

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
if only she still looked that but now with those ugly ass tatoos its easy to resist she should have stayed on the west coast
Good fan art would be Zoey crying because MC came all over her tits which now are a monument to her dead grandmother. :ROFLMAO:

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Chad's shoes are on the floor of Troy's (and, at that moment, the MC's) dorm room in season 1.
View attachment 2779411

You see Chad wearing those red shoes in the gym in episode two, right after you record him talking to his paramour on the phone for Sage. They are pretty clearly together at this point, but the VERY STRONG implication is they've been together for a long, long time.

View attachment 2779412

And OK, maybe they are just a pair of shoes, but you never see Troy wearing red shoes, nor, iirc, anyone but Chad.
That's an interesting catch, but being a fan of Occam's Razor I think there might be a simpler explanation. During Sage's argument with Chad she says that in his upcoming competition that his steroid use will be found out. That implies that there is some sort of school team that the jocks are part of who have regular competitions (bodybuilding, weightlifting, International Wedgie League, or something else). A team would have standard gear including matching shoes, shorts, shirts, etc. that they would have needed to buy. If Troy was on the team and got kicked out of the jock frat and off the team he would still keep his old training or competition shoes as they probably wouldn't fit anyone else, and who would want to wear another athlete's grody old shoes?

The other option is that Troy ass-fucked Chad so hard that Chad staggered out of his room in a shoeless stupor and never came back for them.

• Haha
Reactions: ElectronicRoberts

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
I rejected her while I was teaching her how to play guitar. She asked if that was all I was there for, I said yes and that was that.
I always fail in this part, I know I have to refuse her, but I never succeed, that's why I never managed to make a save focused on Josy and Maya, I only saw the content of their path because I use mod. :/

But I've been practicing closing my eyes before clicking on the option that refuses the advances of the girls and holding ctrl, so I don't see the dialog, I'll wait for the new ep to try again. :p

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes