KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
We don't have 100% evidence that during the entire relationship they never were intimate, . And top of that Sage is shown to be a leader who Respect the Traditions, so not enterly unthinkable that she stick around in a relationship like that purely because that's what her Responsibility as a Leader.
Look, it would make sense for some elderly wife of the President, who is forced to pretend in public that everything is fine. But not for a young girl, when her boyfriend constantly refuses her intimacy, justifying himself by taking some medications. What does a young girl do in such cases ? Sends a jerk to fuck. Yes, that's what's really happening.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Look, it would make sense for some elderly wife of the President, who is forced to pretend in public that everything is fine. But not for a young girl, when her boyfriend constantly refuses her intimacy, justifying himself by taking some medications. What does a young girl do in such cases ? Sends a jerk to fuck. Yes, that's what's really happening.
He was clearly unhappy in this relationship. The best thing that could have happened was that he found me...hmm, that is, MC. And now everyone is happy! :love:

• Haha
Reactions: Kpyna

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
You know that I just can't let this slide do you ? :) :ROFLMAO:

you misinterpreting the actual facts and I really Really dislike when people do this. especially the bold part. You conveniently missing out the Player aka your actions, and you make it seem like Josy is some needy girl who constantly guiltriping the player.

from episode 4, from the moment of the library if you decide to stay in the friendzone, or they reject the MC, every moment where Josy may get emotional, is fully depend on the player decision. MC puhsing her Buttons, except in episode, 9. Only in 1 Episode, in one moment, Josy comes to the MC by herself and ask if wheter he think about it or not of what could have been.
You can decide in Episode 5 that you wont help her when her dad arrive, therefor you can avoid the conversation with her. But even if count this as one moment, then we have to be honest becasue the same emotional covnersation happens wiht Maya to, so this is not an exlusive Josy thing.

In episode 6 you don't have any stand alone moment with her where this subject can be brought up again.
so we conclude that so far episode 5 was the only moment where Josy could get emotional, and that is the aftermath of episode 4 and the same thing happens with Maya to.

" This where the fun part beginning " :ROFLMAO:: Episode 7:

In the most Josy " heavy " episode, every single time when Josy get emotional, or confused about her feelings, is all exclusively by MC and the player actions. Right from the beginning it is MC who confront her, you can choose to go to sleep and not have the conversation at all, but if you confront her, it is MC who pushing her button, and make her emotional , it almost feels like as if it is him who can't let it go, and considering that the requirement what needed for the conversation to happen, aka " Feeling for Josy ", It is excatly the case. Not Josy, but MC. After that, it is MC who decided to Spend extra time with Josy, She not even invite him by herself, MC is the one who ask if he can visit her.
once again MC is the one who chasing Josy, even if it is a "friend level" - but we gonna talk about this stupid beliefs of Mc later on:ROFLMAO:.But once again MC is the one who decide to stay around her.
During the Hot Party, once again MC is the one who Kiss her, instead of giving her the drink:ROFLMAO:
View attachment 2779576
so once again MC. make her confused and emotional. And with that we concluded the interactions in episode 7 , oh yes we go to the Gym, together but that is kind of a default storyline for the Chad secret to be revealed.

and we reached episode 8 , with a massive three interactions with Josy.:whistle:. absolutely player choices if you trust her with a secret regarding the Sage situation or not, basically nothing to do " Josy's feeling. ". And you can as the player decide if you do some private training with her or not, nothing really happens there, a little bit of teasing. " Buff Josy ":ROFLMAO:.
and the final interaction yet again MC playfully teasing Josy and ( becky ) .
View attachment 2779587

And We Reached Episode 9.:love:
View attachment 2779589
The only Time
When Josy by herself ask MC if whether he think about it what could have been if things would be different. But. Just to be Consistent :giggle:. MC can choose to not take picture with her, and it is MC who opening the Door for such a conversation to happen :
View attachment 2779595

so after this long Analysis I would really much appreciate if you Stop Painting Josy as some emotional mess who constantly guiltriping and chasing the MC , chasing a buss that not picking her up..:rolleyes:

if anything it is the MC ( and in some extent the players ) Who can't let bygone be bygone.
so Much that He is willing to invite his EX girlfriend to a Party where he is currently together with another girl, Because he is an idiot, who want everyone to be friend and one big family. :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2779610
I could help you and say it in short - their feelings the strongest and most mutual among all other LIs. This is easily read in some scenes, in the emotions and eyes of MC and Josy. And we know that DPC is very good at this - in reflecting and transmitting various emotions of the characters. Only Maya and Jill can stand close to it and Jill becomes really attracted with MC only closer to Season 2 finale. Even when MC decided to stay friends with her and Maya he think about it and doubts from time to time.
In case of break up with them, he says:
mc "(Why does this hurt so fucking much?)"
mc "(This can't be a mistake, can it?)"

He doesn't say something similar in any other case with any other MGs, even with Jill.

Anyway, I would add a bit and probably correct you a little regarding that's it's the MC, who always chase/tease/push her buttons. While we agree that they have strong feelings and it's mutual thing, then why Josy wouldn't wait herself for such actions from MC? She definitely want MC to do all of those things... Outside the Throuple she also probably doubts and regrets about her choice. And it only intensifies such of her behaviours and motivations.

She clearly waits for some action from MC here. If we picked feelings for her, we have an option to comfort her. She want to talk and pour her soul, her feelings and thoughts. While in Throuple she waits for move on her from MC and option is replaced with "seduce her". Upper pics from friendzone. Bottom pics from Throuple.

ep7_jmc19.jpg ep7_jmc21.jpg
ep7_jmc19b.jpg ep7_jmc21b.jpg
DPC hadn't made a different expression and emotions on her face. And since we know how he always attentive to such details, he says with this a lot, showing the Josy in the same way for both paths.

If there are no feelings scene cuts short on the right frame above. Or if MC have feelings for her, but want to be a DI(c)K we can choice to go to sleep with the same result.

On one hand she doesn't want to cheat (even on mental level) and lie anymore, on other hand she can't help herself. It's pretty typical situation. You either fully suppress and block you feelings and thoughts even if you think that there somewhere is something better for you, or you don't, and then such thoughs and feelings slowly devour and torture you until you won't be able to handle it anymore and give up at last.

Outside of scenes you mentioned, etc, she always literally devours him with her eyes.
js "Yet, every time I see your face... I..."

And we know that some other people such as Elena also notice and know all this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
if anything it is the MC ( and in some extent the players ) Who can't let bygone be bygone.
so Much that He is willing to invite his EX girlfriend to a Party where he is currently together with another girl, Because he is an idiot, who want everyone to be friend and one big family.
Not really. He's probably considering Zoey and Josy as girlfriends in case things he don't work out with his main girlfriend (the game explicitly says so). That's a cruel thing to do because he's not letting them go and not letting them move on. It's pretty funny that MC blames Sage for not moving on and not being able to get over Chad, he does the exact same thing( as Derek explicitly tells him). MC is actually a pretty hypocritical character and at some points I just hate him, but he acts pretty realistic( like a guy would act at 19).

Last edited:

LiuXuande

May 5, 2022
We don't have 100% evidence that during the entire relationship they never were intimate, . And top of that Sage is shown to be a leader who Respect the Traditions, so not enterly unthinkable that she stick around in a relationship like that purely because that's what her Responsibility as a Leader.
In my headcanon, Sage was a virgin when she met the MC. Chad was her first love. She dated him for years while he was already in a relationship with Troy which would explain her sexual frustration and aggressivity toward the MC.

Quinn was a virgin too. After all, she is only a pimp, not a prostitute and while Vince asked her if her hole was missing him. He was surely referring to her nose, let's not forget he is a drug dealer here.

The "prostitutes" are also virgins and most likely use gloves when they are dealing with their customers in their stall.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
In my headcanon, Sage was a virgin when she met the MC. Chad was her first love. She dated him for years while he was already in a relationship with Troy which would explain her sexual frustration and aggressivity toward the MC.

Quinn was a virgin too. After all, she is only a pimp, not a prostitute and while Vince asked her if her hole was missing him. He was surely referring to her nose, let's not forget he is a drug dealer here.

The "prostitutes" are also virgins and most likely use gloves when they are dealing with their customers in their stall.
reaching.jpg

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
so Much that He is willing to invite his EX girlfriend to a Party where he is currently together with another girl, Because he is an idiot, who want everyone to be friend and one big family. :ROFLMAO:
One could see it like that, I guess. But you could also make an argument, that he is over Zoey and thinks she is over him as well (she left him and ignored him after all) and just wants to be nice to her and let her have a good time at the party and to get to know new people.

daxil94

Aug 27, 2019
Not really. He's probably considering Zoey and Josy as girlfriends in case things he don't work out with his main girlfriend (the game explicitly says so). That's a cruel thing to do because he's not letting them go and not letting them move on. It's pretty funny that MC blames Sage for not moving on and not being able to get over Chad, he does the exact same thing( as Derek explicitly tells him). MC is actually a pretty hypocritical character and at some points I just hate him, but he acts pretty realistic( like a guy would act at 19).
I don't think so he moved on with zoey(probably moving on part will be a choice-like situation). Then Josy comes he spent much less time with Josy than Zoey but feelings are there.

If MC gets rejected by them in EP4 we can say he have feelings for only Josy, and could you just let it go ? I know i couldn't, with feelings choice i think MC does his best on restricting himself and sometimes it gets overflowing with him in EP5 "follow Josy"(and you get this even without feelings for Josy) and EP7 "Comfort her" choices. Could you just let the one you like/love feeling down not try to comfort them even as a friend ?

And in EP9 if you're not in throuple she asks "Do you...ever wonder" without any incentitive from MC

But i get what you're trying to tell MC has some faults with these interactions. But if i could had a choice in EP4 "cut all ties" i would've taken it.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
In case of break up with them, he says:
mc "(Why does this hurt so fucking much?)"
mc "(This can't be a mistake, can it?)"

He doesn't say something similar in any other case with any other MGs, even with Jill.
Of course he does. The whole reuniting with Zoey in Ep9 when they are both talking about what happened, and why MC stopped responding to her "clucks" and PMs. The whole "Trip down memory lane" thing is all about how hurt he felt.

Of course he likes Josy and cherishes the time he spent working with her and so on. But from him lying down after a failed date with Josy and wondering why he's hurting again, isn't quite on the same level of him balling his eyes out for weeks after being left behind by his arguably best and closest friend. He again points it out when he explains why he blocked her on Rooster etc.

He might deeply like Josy, but let's be honest here, Josy is nothing but a crush, Zoey was certainly a whole lot more than a simple crush...

• Thinking Face

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Well, or he actually wants to show his ex- "Hey, look at me now. Yes, I'm not the naive loser you left and went to San Diego anymore. Not the same as before. See how popular I am here, among all these hot chicks. But I'm not bragging, no. I'm just being friendly, and I want you to have fun. I care about you no matter what. I'm a good guy."

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Well, or he actually wants to show his ex- "Hey, look at me now. Yes, I'm not the naive loser you left and went to San Diego anymore. Not the same as before. See how popular I am here, among all these hot chicks. But I'm not bragging, no. I'm just being friendly, and I want you to have fun. I care about you no matter what. I'm a good guy."
I do think this is a plausible angle. Because as I just pointed out earlier. When the MC finally finds out what he really felt about Zoey after she left for SD. So being a hormone filled emotional Teenager It would absolutely be believable for him to boast about his newest conquests to his ex as a "jab" back at her as a "see what you left behind?? you regret it now don't you??".

Reactions: KАRАMBA
Apr 10, 2023
True mc is a good guy who don't leave his friends behind for achieving so called career(which they don't actually achieve)and then return back into life for absolute no reason,forcing to have the friendship when it's them who cut off the contact

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
I do think this is a plausible angle. Because as I just pointed out earlier. When the MC finally finds out what he really felt about Zoey after she left for SD. So being a hormone filled emotional Teenager It would absolutely be believable for him to boast about his newest conquests to his ex as a "jab" back at her as a "see what you left behind?? you regret it now don't you??".
This is the normal behavior of any man. Yes, I admit, I am also a boastful jerk, demonstrating any success at the first opportunity. And pretending at the same time that it's not on purpose. This is our nature. And there's nothing we can do about it.

• Haha
Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi
Mar 2, 2022
eh!! look who's back!

:ROFLMAO:
"Zoey is a fantastic character that is extremely intelligent and has an above-average IQ. Because of my offence against everyone in this thread, I caused dishonour to my family. I was reformed when the re-education camp taught me the mistake of my ways. " - Lordofownworld

Anyone who turns towards the great Zoey in genuine repentence will be saved and redeemed - Exodus 3:14

lemao1.jpg
clm.jpg

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
1. We don't know a lot about CCTVs in campus. They may be installed only in some of frats mansions, but they can also be installed in much more different places around the campus. Who set them up, who use them and for what reasons - it's still a mystery. If Stephen got video with MC & Jade through CCTV hidden camera in DIKs movie theater where Hell Week evaluation took place, then he is the one, who obviously responsible for it. Then the next question - does Jade know about it and use it too? If not, then there are 2 possibilities - leaked video from laptop or the case, where CCTVs camera user and operator is someone else, but such person probably use extracted evidences and materials for different purposes on his own - blackmailing other persons, extracting benefits and profit, etc.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Code:
bu "Honey...? I thought you said you wouldn't show. Didn't you have other plans?"
ja "I did, but I had to cancel those other plans."
ja "As it turns out, the company Cathy chooses to keep tonight is awfully similar to someone you'd choose as well."
bu "*{i}Whispers{/i}* Not tonight, honey. And definitely not here."
ja "Don't call me honey, *honey*."
bu "..."
ja "You don't have to stay. Off and play with your friends."
bu "*Mumbles* Why do I even bother trying?"
[/QUOTE]
ja "As it turns out, the company Cathy chooses to keep tonight is awfully similar to someone you'd choose as well."

This does not refer to Mona or the like. Where is Cathy? With Isabella Roberts and Jill Royce. So where would Stephen have been if nothing had come up? With Isabella Roberts. Isabella is what Jade and Stephen were fighting about in EP3. Jill couldn't go to the party because Cathy needed help and cancels Bianca on short notice, who then didn't go to the party either and her father Geoff is looking for her because of it. It's that simple.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
"Zoey is a fantastic character that is extremely intelligent and has an above-average IQ. Because of my offence against everyone in this thread, I caused dishonour to my family. I was reformed when the re-education camp taught me the mistake of my ways. " - Lordofownworld

Anyone who turns towards the great Zoey in genuine repentence will be saved and redeemed - Exodus 3:14

View attachment 2780129
View attachment 2780139
Amen
1725224.jpg

I'll go get myself some popcorn.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes